My first ghost on 20+ tower

The tower awaits!

Re: My first ghost on 20+ tower

Postby Ferret » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:41 am

I found something neat to do with the Chill cantrip. :D

Ferret

Postby oneeyedjoe » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:06 am

That's even better than 3*3 area, it's gonna have some neat implications. One of which is sublimate and it suuuuucks. 15 of your SP and one turn for 10% of enemy's current SP, why even bother. And you have to chill them first too. What if sublimate was -10 SP flat at least. Also I thought of a little change to frostbite, what if it would reduce SP by Power/10, flat. That way sudden chill with frostbite won't be so OP and powerful single target spells will be able to dry key targets out of SP more easily, instead of killing them before SP thing even matters.

Ruler was cheating with his lightning bolt and kept hitting me through that corner. Didn't manage to capture the right moment with lightning animation, but you still can see it from his position and event log that he hits me when he really shouldn't.
oneeyedjoe

Postby Ferret » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:42 am

I went ahead and bumped Sublimate to a 20% drain. Chilling isn't that hard, mind you, but it did seem a bit weak for one of the few SP drains that does no damage, even if it is a friendly fire proof AE.

Frostbite I'm happy with as is, for now. :D

Hmm... that Ruler thing is not technically a bug... but I can see why it felt like one. I'll see if I can fix that without busting my LoS/LoF code up in some other frownier way. :D
Ferret

Previous

Return to General Discussion