My characters and YASDs

The tower awaits!

Re: My characters and YASDs

Postby Saler » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:18 am

Horns of the Hunt, Tackle, Homunculus start. Gandayah, Slime, Freybug, Zaltys and Goblin, as well as Minor Pain from a corpse, by Tower 2.
Found a Psychic Sankai with Pink Whisper, but failed the link. Find a Faerie in a corpse. Recruit her, fuse Gandayah (gave Cleanse to Goblin, just in case I'll need it) to Zaltys, getting Nomalizing Aura and Uncurse.
I didn't find Tower 1 ½, but I did find Headless early into Tower 3. :) After completing the link, I copy Reshape to Goblin and Malleable to Headless, then delete Slime. Then I find a Jiang-Shi and link with it. Give Headless Bloddthirst, but also decide to give Goblin both Souleater and Leech Bite as it was building up to be a nice frontliner. After a few other encounters, I went into Arcadia.
Fights here start of tough, as an Ogre group forces all of my frontliners to low HP, and some Asrais manage to knock of some of my MaxHP. I ended up using a Heaing Stone to not take more MaxHP damage. :x Then there was an Orge group where one of them got Ghost Pierce from a modifier. Thankfully, it mostly stuck to Deadly Slash. After than, I encounter Actaeon. I start his link after luring him to a more defendable position. Most of it is taken care of by Goblin and Headless. After Artemis Spawns, I switch to her link and quickly kill Actaeon, who was in the middle of my group. I give Artemis Tormentor and Zaltys Hinder (figured it had the most SP to use on it), then delete Freybug. I find Barometz in a corpse encounter and link with it for it's Bright Blood ability. I ended up putting it on Goblin.
In Tower 4, I link with a Zar to get Yellow Whisper and Calm, putting them on Zaltys for now. Not sure hos that will turn out later. I also encounter Vikhor with Profane Raichos. Decided not to recruit him, as I already have some ability slots problems. Off to Rush's Sanctum next.
Gremlins give me some trouble. Then some Profane Ukobachs and Sankais mess up Headlessl and my MaxHP a bit with Spoil Touch. After getting 5 relic upgrade points, I decide to get Translator, as I was lagging behind my team ability wise. :) For now, I take Bright Blood, Bloodthirst, Leadership, Yellow Whisper and Venomous, with Swiftness coming soon. I Find Friar Rush with Lifegiver Abbey Lubbers. Didn't have that much credits left after my Translator binge, so I killed them.
Back at Tower 4, I encounter a Fist Wraith with full Aux upgrades. I still have to fight it's 3 underleveled demons. I link with it's Familiar for Codex completion.
At Tower 5, I link with a Carbuncle to copy Mind Reader to Artemis. The floor was mostly uneventful, although many demons here had a Brand that gave them +23% speed, which caused some troubles.
Anomaly up next. I'm planning on fussing away Homunculus to someone, then I'll either apply brands or replace lower base level demons, although I think they are functional for now. I could replace Goblin's Low Profile with Yellow Whisper, then give Calm away to someone, and comfortably replace Zaltys after that. Although I'd like to hang on to Normalizing Aura and Uncurse, if possible.
Code: Select all
Summoner Saler...
was chosen by the Horns of the Hunt,
selected Impact as their starting element,
has earned a score of 2773,
is currently at Tower:5,
and is still alive!

--==== Main Character ====--

Name : Saler
Level: 7
MaxHP: 63
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 22
Magic   : 10
Vitality: 22
Agility : 16
Cunning : 10

Resist: Body
Weak  : Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Tackle (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to delay the next turn of the target.)
2) Minor Pain (Type: Mind, 15 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to delay the next turn of the target. Cannot miss.)
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
5) Bright Blood (Type: Healing, Passive. Increases natural HP regeneration and MaxHP recovery from earning experience by 200%.)
6) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
7) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
8) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))

Relic Upgrades:
Capacity Up III (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 6 at once.)
Create Brand (Unlocks the Create Brand transmutation (available in the Brand menu), which lets you sacrifice a demon to create a new Brand based on its modifier. The new Brand's level will be equal to the sacrificed demon's level.)
Refine Brand (Unlocks the Refine Brand transmuation (available in the Brand menu), which raises the level of a Brand in your stock to match your own level. Does not change previously Applied copies of the Brand.)
Translator (Reduces the cost of using Copy Ability on yourself by 50%.)

Inventory:
1 Meteor rune
4 Chakra stone
3 Pure stone
1 Gold offering
10 Heal stone
1 Tempest rune
1 Peace offering
1 Pure gem
1 Pain glyph

Brands:
Sh-Tra (Lv.2)
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Cunning: +9
Sh-Ef-We (Lv.2)
  Strength: -11
  SP per Turn: +1.1
  Cunning: +5
Qu-Fo (Lv.2)
  3+ Body abilities
  Agility: +6
Ri-Im-Tu (Lv.3)
  Speed is 95% or less
  Magic: -3
  SP Costs: -21%
Du (Lv.3)
  Vitality: +6
Mi-Lif (Lv.3)
  Base Strength is 30 or more
  Strength: +9
Ra-Co (Lv.3)
  SP Costs: -1
  Speed: +7%
Sa (Lv.3)
  HP per Turn: +1.0% of MaxHP
Ra-Rel (Lv.6)
  No base SP cost above 10
  Speed: +19%
Wa-Fre (Lv.6)
  SP above 50
  Remove Weak: Matter
Po (Lv.7)
  Magic: +8
Ra-Wa-Lim-So (Lv.7)
  Is a Non-Unique Demon
  SP Costs: +30%
  Immune: Elec
  Speed: +23%

Current Credits: 1160

Codex Daemonium Completion
Shared Codex   : 146 / 156 (93% complete)

--==== Party Overview  ====--

Element      Users      Immune     Resistant  Normal     Weak       
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Slash        1          0          0          6*         1         
Impact       2*         0          0          6*         1         
Pierce       2          0          0          6*         1         
Fire         0          0          2          5*         0         
Ice          0          0          1          5*         1         
Electricity  0          0          0          5          2*         
Body         0          0          4*         2          1         
Mind         2*         0          2          4*         1         
Matter       0          0          0          6*         1         
Light        1          0          2          3*         2         
Dark         0          0          1          5*         1         

n : Number of party members counted.
* : Denotes the main character is included.

--==== Current Party ====--

Name : Homunculus
Level: 6
MaxHP: 49

Strength: 15
Magic   : 15
Vitality: 15
Agility : 15
Cunning : 15

Resist: Body Mind
Weak  : Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Heavy Blow (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Lifegiver Zaltys
MaxHP: 46

Strength: 6
Magic   : 25
Vitality: 13
Agility : 19
Cunning : 12

Resist: Fire Light
Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Emit Light (Type: Light, 5 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 50% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
3) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) Normalizing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Fire, Ice, and Electricity status effects (except Shock) by 0.5 turns.)
5) Uncurse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down.)
6) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
7) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)

Name : Goblin
MaxHP: 46

Strength: 14
Vitality: 20
Agility : 19
Cunning : 19

Resist: Fire
Weak  : Mind

Soul Brand:
Du-Lim (Lv.1)
  SP Costs: +20%
  Vitality: +7

Abilities Known:
1) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
2) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
3) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
4) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
5) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (6))
6) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by attacking them with a drain that heals you for 10% of their maximum HP.)
7) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
8) Bright Blood (Type: Healing, Passive. Increases natural HP regeneration and MaxHP recovery from earning experience by 200%.)

Name : Faerie
MaxHP: 39

Strength: 1
Magic   : 19
Vitality: 7
Agility : 24

Resist: Mind
Weak  : Body Matter

Soul Brand:
Ra-Ri-We (Lv.1)
  Strength: -5
  SP Costs: -12%
  Speed: +9%

Abilities Known:
1) Lucky Charm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Resets Luck cooldown. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
2) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Headless
MaxHP: 72

Strength: 19
Magic   : 6
Vitality: 39
Agility : 11
Cunning : 11

Resist: Ice Body
Weak  : Electricity Light

Soul Brand:
Du (Lv.3)
  Vitality: +6

Abilities Known:
1) Inspiring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's accuracy by 25%.)
2) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
5) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Your abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn.)
6) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite, Poison, or Melting damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (6))
7) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
8) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)

Name : Artemis
MaxHP: 50

Strength: 19
Magic   : 8
Vitality: 11
Agility : 26
Cunning : 16

Resist: Body Light Dark
Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Sure Shot (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Arc Needle (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Half normal accuracy.)
3) Intent (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
5) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
6) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
7) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
8) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
Ferret wrote:It's funny because I mostly intended them to be a support unit: the one attack and the high Strength were more a nod to them being bears than anything else. :D
Saler

Postby Ferret » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:46 pm

Sounds like you're off to a decent start. :)

Question about the Fist Wraith encounter: Did it actually summon the 3 allies, or did you mean you fought them after you killed it and they popped out of the relic?

Normalize Aura is probably the sometimes overlooked star of the anti-status auras. Most elemental effects have very low durations anyway, so it can have a big impact on them... and it's rarely worth carrying Normalize Host given how rarely it is vital to remove Ignite/Chill/Shock. This is the opposite of the situation with most other anti-status Auras, where the duration reduction isn't as a big a deal and you often need the ailment gone now now now. (Those Auras can still be good, but you often need most of your allies using the same one to stack the effect.)

Good luck in Anomaly, and thanks for the report. :D
Ferret

Postby Saler » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:45 pm

The Fist Wraith fought alone and the demons popped out of his broken Relic.
Here we go. Anomaly 1: With some trouble, I linked with a Blob to give Artemis Flesh Rot, Replacing Expose. A bit less reliable, but I should be able to get more profit from it later. A Nokken gives me some trouble.
...and, after a bad corpse encounter, I'm a few items down and at 42 MaxHP. :o Without checking the rest of the corpses - Anomaly 2: Fotias and Aerases give me a lot of trouble, but I do recruit an Aeras and fuse an Artificial Faerie (though of making an Artificial Goblin, but not having weaknesses wuold lower the MaxHP). Gave Goblin Draw Wounds. I meant to replace Low Profile, but I wasn't paying attention and got rid of Mob Cover instead. :roll: Got Needle Shot, which replaced my Minor Pain, and Guardian Cry. Also gave away Calm, Normalizing Aura and Yellow Whisper to other demons, planning to get rid of it. I started a Nero link, but the ran Into Python's group. :shock: To make it worse, his group it blessed with Might and Protect. Headless and up getting preserved – didn't notice it's Diehard go on cooldown. After retreating and failing Nero's link, I mess up some more – I was planning to Peace Offering + Golden Offering on Python to replace Headless, which got Distrust from Nero's link. Those who now these items can see the problem in this plan. :roll: What's worse, I used up Headless to for Create Brand before realizing that. I recruit Python's Ruhin and flee in shame.
Nothing exiting in the Tower 5 corpses I decided to check. Tower 6 next, where I hopefully recover from this mess up.
Summoner Saler...
has earned a score of 3776,
is currently at Tower:5,
and is still alive!

Level: 8
MaxHP: 66

Strength: 24
Vitality: 24
Agility : 17

Abilities Known:
1) Tackle (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to delay the next turn of the target.)
2) Needle Shot (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack.)
4) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
5) Bright Blood (Type: Healing, Passive. Increases natural HP regeneration and MaxHP recovery from earning experience by 200%.)
6) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
7) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
8) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))

Relic Upgrades:
Capacity Up III (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 6 at once.)
Create Brand (Unlocks the Create Brand transmutation (available in the Brand menu), which lets you sacrifice a demon to create a new Brand based on its modifier. The new Brand's level will be equal to the sacrificed demon's level.)
Refine Brand (Unlocks the Refine Brand transmuation (available in the Brand menu), which raises the level of a Brand in your stock to match your own level. Does not change previously Applied copies of the Brand.)

Inventory:
1 Meteor rune
5 Chakra stone
2 Pure stone
1 Gold offering
10 Heal stone
1 Tempest rune
2 Peace offering
1 Pure gem
1 Pain glyph

Brands:
Sh-Tra (Lv.2)
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Cunning: +9
Sh-Ef-We (Lv.2)
  Strength: -11
  SP per Turn: +1.1
  Cunning: +5
Qu-Fo (Lv.2)
  3+ Body abilities
Ri-Im-Tu (Lv.3)
  Speed is 95% or less
  Magic: -3
  SP Costs: -21%
Mi-Lif (Lv.3)
  Base Strength is 30 or more
  Strength: +9
Ra-Co (Lv.3)
Ra-Rel (Lv.6)
  No base SP cost above 10
Po (Lv.7)
Ra-Wa-Lim-So (Lv.7)
  Is a Non-Unique Demon
Sa (Lv.7)
  HP per Turn: +1.1% of MaxHP
Wa-Ra-Im (Lv.8)
  Magic: -17
  Speed: +12%
  Remove Weak: Mind
Mi (Lv.8)
  Strength: +8

Current Credits: 973

Shared Codex   : 146 / 156 (93% complete)

Slash        0          0          0          6*         1         
Impact       1*         0          0          6*         1         
Pierce       4*         0          0          6*         1         
Fire         0          0          2          5*         0         
Ice          0          0          0          6*         1         
Electricity  1          1          0          4          2*         
Body         0          1          3*         3          0         
Mind         3*         0          2          4*         1         
Matter       0          1          1          4*         1         
Light        1          0          2          4*         1         
Dark         0          0          1          5*         1         

Name : Lifegiver Zaltys
MaxHP: 48

Magic   : 26
Vitality: 14
Agility : 21
Cunning : 13

Resist: Fire Light
Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Emit Light (Type: Light, 5 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 50% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
3) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) Normalizing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Fire, Ice, and Electricity status effects (except Shock) by 0.5 turns.)
5) Uncurse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down.)
6) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
7) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)

MaxHP: 50

Strength: 15
Magic   : 11
Vitality: 21
Agility : 20
Cunning : 20

Soul Brand:
Du-Lim (Lv.1)

Abilities Known:
1) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
2) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
3) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (6))
4) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by attacking them with a drain that heals you for 10% of their maximum HP.)
5) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
6) Bright Blood (Type: Healing, Passive. Increases natural HP regeneration and MaxHP recovery from earning experience by 200%.)
7) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))

Name : Artificial Faerie
MaxHP: 48

Strength: 7
Magic   : 18
Vitality: 13
Agility : 20
Cunning : 17

Weak  : Matter

Soul Brand:
Ra-Ri-We (Lv.1)

Abilities Known:
1) Lucky Charm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Resets Luck cooldown. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
2) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
4) Needle Shot (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack.)
5) Guarding Cry (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly improves defense by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
6) Normalizing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Fire, Ice, and Electricity status effects (except Shock) by 0.5 turns.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

MaxHP: 52

Strength: 21
Vitality: 11
Agility : 28

Abilities Known:
1) Sure Shot (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Arc Needle (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Half normal accuracy.)
3) Intent (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
5) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
6) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
7) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
8) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)

Name : Aeras
MaxHP: 44

Strength: 10
Magic   : 24
Vitality: 10

Immune: Electricity
Resist: Matter

Soul Brand:
Wa (Lv.8)
  Remove Weak: Light

Abilities Known:
1) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
2) Galvanize (Type: Electricity, Passive. When you apply Shock, you regain 30 SP.)
3) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
4) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Blessed Ruhin
MaxHP: 49

Magic   : 14
Vitality: 17
Agility : 22
Cunning : 26

Immune: Body Matter

Soul Brand:
Ri (Lv.8)
  SP Costs: -14%

Abilities Known:
1) Focus (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
2) Alert (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
4) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
6) Might (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------
Ferret wrote:It's funny because I mostly intended them to be a support unit: the one attack and the high Strength were more a nod to them being bears than anything else. :D
Saler

Postby Ferret » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:36 am

Re: Fist Wraith. Ah, ok. :) Just wanted to make sure. :D That's still relatively new AI after all. (The Upgrades aren't new, but no AI summoners use them and few players did before the Fist started with them.)

Ooof. Anomaly sounds like it was pretty rough this go around. But, in theory it should be possible to recover from even skipping it entirely. :) I'll be rooting for ya, in part in hopes you provide evidence that that is correct. :D

Thanks for the report, and good luck in the rest of the lower Tower. :)
Ferret

Postby Saler » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:28 pm

I've noticed that my version wasn't up to date. It is now.
After getting some credits at Tower 6, I applied Ra-Wa-Lim-So to Ruhin. Shortly after that, I run into Ludoc. Thanks to Ruhin's buffs, Artemis, Goblin and I took care of his demons rather quickly, although I did miss my chance to link some abilities from them. In a later encounter I link with an Ilomba to give Ruhin Dazzling Gaze. After clearing out the floor, I start passing out more brands – Mi for myself and Artemis and Sh-Ef-We fo Aeras. After checking the one mostly safely located corpse, I move on to Tower 7.
I link with an Arachne to give Mending to Aeras. A group of Centaurs gave me significant amount of trouble, partially because of sub-par tactical choices. :roll: On a corpse, I find a Crown Wraith. It's team was a few levels lower than mine, so it wasn't too much of an issue. I link with it's Stormsworn Stymphlides to give Bolt Chain to Aeras and Mobility to myself, replacing Swiftness.
At Tower 8: I encounter Miodchaoin. Though of recruiting him, but my demons killed him quicker than I expected. I haven't really found any good recruitment opportunities, but I did save up a bunch of credits. Turdak's Sanctum spawned here.
Immediately, a group of Akatekos cause a lot of trouble, getting both mine and Goblin's MaxHP to 41. :x A bit later I encounter Turdak. Try to recruit him, but fail because I miss managed my party a bit. A few demons are reduced to low HP, but I manage to defeat him. I encounter another group of Akatekos, and attempt to recruit one of them, but there weren't enough enemies left on the floor.
Back at Tower 8, I find a Mask Wraith named Kyui (turns out I didn't have the option to display Wraith names until now :roll: ). Starts out with Goblin tanking while Artemis and I attack from range. Ruhin and Kyui's party struggle with buffs/debuffs with each other. As their HP runs low, I switch out Goblin and Artemis for Aeros and Faerie. Overall, the battle goes smoothly. His demons weren't really interesting to me, so I killed them.
At Tower 9 now, I encounter a group of Light demons with some Ehloses. I recruit one of them, fusing my Zaltys to Aeras to make space. I also copy Crusader to Artemis and myself, deleting Sure Shot and Yellow Whisper. Some Aitvarases and Mandrakes give me trouble, but I beat them with some tactical positioning. After clearing put the level (still not risking all corpses), I give Ehlose Bright Blood, Souleater and Draw Wounds, planning to replace Goblin relatively soon.
So far I'm doing well, although I have only 1 Unique demon compared to 3-4 possible. :) Ruhin buffs, and Artemis, Goblin and me deal the damage. Either Goblin or I can tank, if needed, and now I also have Ehlose for this role. Faerie can heal when needed, and Aeras can deal out more, although somewhat unreliable, damage or heal more. The next couple floors will tell wheather I fully recovered from my Anomaly blunder.
Also, I thin I have enough Relic points for another upgrade. Didn't decide what to take yet.
Summoner Saler...
has earned a score of 7895,
is currently at Tower:9,
and is still alive!

Level: 12
MaxHP: 84

Strength: 40
Vitality: 31
Agility : 21
Cunning : 16

Soul Brand:
Mi (Lv.8)

Abilities Known:
3) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
8) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)

Relic Upgrades:

Inventory:
1 Meteor rune
7 Chakra stone
4 Pure stone
1 Gold offering
1 Tempest rune
3 Peace offering
13 Heal stone
2 Pure gem
1 Pain glyph
1 Curse rune
1 Guardian gem
1 Heart glyph
2 Heal gem
1 Frost glyph
1 Calm card

Brands:
Sh-Ef-We (Lv.9)
  Strength: -18
  SP per Turn: +1.3
  Cunning: +10
Qu-Fo (Lv.2)
  3+ Body abilities
Ra-Co (Lv.3)
Ra-Rel (Lv.6)
  No base SP cost above 10
Po (Lv.7)
Ra-Wa-Lim-So (Lv.7)
  Is a Non-Unique Demon
Wa-Ra-Im (Lv.8)
Mi (Lv.8)
Qu (Lv.9)
  Agility: +9
Ra-Im-Tra (Lv.9)
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Magic: -18
  Speed: +25%
In-Du-Fa (Lv.10)
  SP per Turn: -3.0
  Vitality: +11
  Max SP: +17
Ri (Lv.10)

Current Credits: 1389

Shared Codex   : 146 / 169 (86% complete)

Slash        0          0          0          6*         1         
Impact       2*         0          0          6*         1         
Pierce       4*         0          0          6*         1         
Fire         0          0          1          5*         1         
Ice          0          0          1          6*         0         
Electricity  1          1          1          3          2*         
Body         0          2          3*         2          0         
Mind         2          0          2          4*         1         
Matter       0          1          1          4*         1         
Light        0          0          2          4*         1         
Dark         0          0          2          4*         1         

Level: 10
MaxHP: 58

Strength: 17
Magic   : 13
Vitality: 24
Cunning : 24

Soul Brand:
Du-Lim (Lv.1)

Abilities Known:
1) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
2) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
3) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (6))
4) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by attacking them with a drain that heals you for 10% of their maximum HP.)
5) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
6) Bright Blood (Type: Healing, Passive. Increases natural HP regeneration and MaxHP recovery from earning experience by 200%.)
7) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))

Name : Artificial Faerie
Level: 10
MaxHP: 57

Strength: 10
Magic   : 21
Vitality: 15
Agility : 23
Cunning : 21

Weak  : Matter

Soul Brand:
Ra-Ri-We (Lv.1)

Abilities Known:
4) Needle Shot (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack.)
5) Guarding Cry (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly improves defense by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
6) Normalizing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Fire, Ice, and Electricity status effects (except Shock) by 0.5 turns.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Level: 11

Strength: 32
Vitality: 14
Agility : 32

Soul Brand:
Mi (Lv.8)

Abilities Known:
1) Arc Needle (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Half normal accuracy.)
2) Intent (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
7) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
8) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)

Name : Lifegiver Aeras
Level: 12
MaxHP: 65

Magic   : 34
Cunning : 27

Soul Brand:
Sh-Ef-We (Lv.9)

Abilities Known:
1) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
2) Galvanize (Type: Electricity, Passive. When you apply Shock, you regain 30 SP.)
3) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
4) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
6) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
7) Bolt Chain (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also inflicts a 55 Power attack on and has a 10% chance to Shock an adjacent enemy; this attack cannot miss. Shock applied by Bolt Chain cannot trigger Bolt Chain.)
8) Relief (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Blind, Melting, Harden, Stone, and Held.)

Name : Blessed Ruhin
Level: 11
MaxHP: 59

Strength: 8
Magic   : 16
Agility : 26
Cunning : 30

Soul Brand:
Ra-Wa-Lim-So (Lv.7)
  Is a Non-Unique Demon

Abilities Known:
1) Focus (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
4) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
6) Might (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
7) Dazzling Gaze (Type: Mind, 10 SP. 70% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Presence (4))
8) ------------

Name : Ehlose
Level: 13

Strength: 31
Vitality: 38
Agility : 14

Immune: Body
Resist: Ice Electricity Light Dark
Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Mightbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
2) Warning Cry (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
3) Relief (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Blind, Melting, Harden, Stone, and Held.)
4) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
6) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
7) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by attacking them with a drain that heals you for 10% of their maximum HP.)
8) ------------
Saler

Postby Ferret » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:46 pm

Funny you mention having a Ruhin running buff support: some of the Discord folks were saying recently they have trouble fitting buffers/debuffers into their teams. :)

Missing uniques is always frowny, but you can definitely live without 'em, though it's another weight on the scales when you already had Anomaly troubles. :(

Other than that though, it sounds things are going well though. :) You've got a good party setup with decent redundancies among the main roles. Will be curious to see what upgrade you pick in your next report. :D Thanks for the update, and good luck in the Tower's middle floors!
Ferret

Postby Saler » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:59 pm

Ruhin mostly works out because of the Speed boosting Brand I gave it.
For my upgrade, I went with Fusion Saver. Can become relevant soon.
At Tower 10, I recruited an Eloko, turning Goblin into a Brand (didn't notice that Create Brand was in Transmogrification menu too :roll: ). Gave it Cleanse, Reshape and Bright Blood. I end up taking a nasty preservation hit, but manage to recover. The worse part of this floor was Aeras getting preserved because I didn't understand the turn order correctly.
At Tower 11, I find Lioth. It starts of well, with me managing to take out a few demons by being defensive, but then Eloko gets preserved due to me overlooking Infection. His Aitvaras also cause a lot of trouble, ignoring my tanks and picking off weaker demons. After using a pair of Healing Stones to prolong my teams survival, I manage to take him out. His Aitvaras still gave me some trouble afterwards. :x I decided to take a few abilities from his Shikigami – Flash Weaken and Dark Omen to Eloko and Writhing Aura to Ruhin. Then I turned the Shikigami into one of the worst Brands ever: it gave -39% SP cost for price of 28 Strength... as long as none of your abilities cost more that 5 SP.
Tower 12: I get in trouble with some Akatekos, and my MaxHP is reduced to 56 as the result. Other than some MaxHP damage to my frontliners, not much happen.
Tower 13 starts of with a very bad fight against Onis – Ruhin gets preserved, and I take a chunk of MaxHP damage before running away. I manage to recover by, with some difficulty, recruiting a Scarab and passing on Ruhin's buffs and Brand to it. I re-encounter the Oni group later, and take them down, although it still wasn't easy. Ehlose goes to preservation again to another Oni group.
At Tower 14, I find a Lifebender Banshee. I decide to recruit it, replacing my Faerie. Ehlose also gets preserved to a group of Light demons. A group of Demases and Shikigamis badly messes up my party – I almost died, and Scarab got preserved. :( A similar run in with another group preserves Artemis. After using many items to recover some MaxHP. I decide to go to the next floor.
This run might be heading towards a death, although I can still make it a few more floors if I'm very careful.
Summoner Saler...
has earned a score of 14488,
is currently at Tower:14,
and is still alive!

Level: 16
MaxHP: 98

Strength: 48
Vitality: 35
Agility : 25

Soul Brand:
Sa-Mi (Lv.15)
  HP per Turn: +0.9% of MaxHP

Abilities Known:
3) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))

Relic Upgrades:
Fusion Saver (Reduces the cost of Fuse Demons by 25%.)

Inventory:
1 Meteor rune
9 Chakra stone
2 Pure stone
1 Gold offering
2 Tempest rune
3 Peace offering
14 Heal stone
1 Pure gem
1 Curse rune
1 Guardian gem
1 Heart glyph
3 Heal gem
1 Frost glyph
1 Calm card
2 Flame glyph
1 Bronze offering

Brands:
Sh-Ef-We (Lv.9)
Po (Lv.7)
Ra-Wa-Lim-So (Lv.7)
  Is a Non-Unique Demon
Wa-Ra-Im (Lv.8)
Qu (Lv.9)
Ra-Im-Tra (Lv.9)
  HP equal to MaxHP
In-Du-Fa (Lv.10)
Ri (Lv.10)
Ra-Sh-Pa (Lv.14)
  Level is 29 or higher
  Cunning: +26
  Speed: +28%
Sa-Mi (Lv.15)
Du (Lv.16)
  Vitality: +12
Ef-Tir (Lv.16)
  SP equal to or less than 50
  SP per Turn: +2.0

Current Credits: 1671

Slash        0          0          2          4*         1         
Impact       2*         0          1          4*         2         
Pierce       3*         0          2          4*         1         
Fire         0          0          0          5*         2         
Ice          0          0          2          4*         1         
Electricity  1          1          2          2          2*         
Body         0          2          3*         2          0         
Mind         2          0          1          6*         0         
Matter       0          1          1          5*         0         
Light        0          1          2          3*         1         
Dark         1          1          2          3*         1         

Level: 14

Strength: 36
Vitality: 16
Agility : 37
Cunning : 23

Soul Brand:
Mi (Lv.8)

Abilities Known:
2) Intent (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
7) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)

Level: 15
MaxHP: 75

Magic   : 39
Vitality: 23
Agility : 27
Cunning : 29

Soul Brand:
Sh-Ef-We (Lv.9)

Abilities Known:
6) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
7) Bolt Chain (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also inflicts a 55 Power attack on and has a 10% chance to Shock an adjacent enemy; this attack cannot miss. Shock applied by Bolt Chain cannot trigger Bolt Chain.)
8) Relief (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Blind, Melting, Harden, Stone, and Held.)

Level: 17
MaxHP: 74

Strength: 45
Vitality: 45
Cunning : 22

Soul Brand:
Sa-Mi (Lv.15)

Abilities Known:
1) Mightbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
2) Warning Cry (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
3) Relief (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Blind, Melting, Harden, Stone, and Held.)
4) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
6) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
7) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by attacking them with a drain that heals you for 10% of their maximum HP.)
8) ------------

Name : Eloko
Level: 18
MaxHP: 79
MaxSP: 115

Strength: 33
Vitality: 33
Agility : 18
Cunning : 32

Resist: Electricity Body Mind
Weak  : Fire Ice

Soul Brand:
In (Lv.12)
  Max SP: +15

Abilities Known:
1) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
2) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
3) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents who are at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
4) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (6))
5) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
7) Flash Weaken (Type: Debuff, 5 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce offense by 20%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
8) Dark Omen (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Pariah, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)

Name : Scarab
MaxHP: 62

Strength: 22
Magic   : 21
Vitality: 38
Agility : 44

Immune: Light Dark
Resist: Slash Pierce
Weak  : Impact

Soul Brand:
Ra-Wa-Lim-So (Lv.7)
  Is a Non-Unique Demon

Abilities Known:
1) Gift of Life (Type: Healing, 10 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Then, transfers up to 15 SP to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
4) Absolving Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Light and Dark status effects by 0.5 turns.)
5) Uncursing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Debuff status effects by 1 turn.)
6) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
7) Might (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
8) Focus (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)

Name : Lifebender Banshee
MaxHP: 70

Magic   : 54
Vitality: 30

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Ice

Soul Brand:
Ri (Lv.10)

Abilities Known:
1) Mind Howl (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 55 Power attack, enemies only. Cannot miss.)
2) Devotion (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-150 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (less HP = higher Power).)
3) Share Pain (Type: Mind, Passive. Your Mind attacks deal 0-50% more damage based on your current health (less health = more damage).)
4) Desperate Cry (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (4))
5) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (6))
7) ------------
8) ------------
Saler

Postby Ferret » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:13 pm

Yeah, Create Brand got put on both menus so it would be an option you could use to resolve having too many demons. :) I don't remember who requested it, but it was a fair idea.

-39% SP cost, -28 Strength, but no abilities that cost more than 5 SP. I admit, I'm not sure I can think of a worse Brand either. :P

It does sound like you're having a rough run so far. But, you're still alive, so there's still hope, right? :D Thanks as always for the report, and good luck in the second half. :)
Ferret

Postby Saler » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:36 pm

Ended up having a longer break from the game than usual because of some personal issues I had to work through.
Not that I had much to play with this character. :roll: One Shikigami/Banshee group, and I'm forced to run away, and I die before getting away.
Summoner Saler...
has earned a score of 14488,
is currently at Tower:15,
and is quite dead!

Level: 16
MaxHP: 98

Strength: 48
Vitality: 35
Agility : 25

Soul Brand:
Sa-Mi (Lv.15)

Abilities Known:

Relic Upgrades:
Fusion Saver (Reduces the cost of Fuse Demons by 25%.)

Inventory:
1 Meteor rune
9 Chakra stone
2 Pure stone
1 Gold offering
2 Tempest rune
3 Peace offering
13 Heal stone
1 Pure gem
1 Curse rune
1 Guardian gem
1 Heart glyph
3 Heal gem
1 Frost glyph
1 Calm card
2 Flame glyph
1 Bronze offering
1 Zephyr card

Brands:
Sh-Ef-We (Lv.9)
Po (Lv.7)
Ra-Wa-Lim-So (Lv.7)
  Is a Non-Unique Demon
Wa-Ra-Im (Lv.8)
Qu (Lv.9)
Ra-Im-Tra (Lv.9)
  HP equal to MaxHP
In-Du-Fa (Lv.10)
Ri (Lv.10)
Ra-Sh-Pa (Lv.14)
  Level is 29 or higher
  Cunning: +26
  Speed: +28%
Sa-Mi (Lv.15)
Du (Lv.16)
  Vitality: +12
Ef-Tir (Lv.16)
  SP equal to or less than 50
  SP per Turn: +2.0

Current Credits: 1976

Slash        0          0          1          4*         1         
Impact       2*         0          1          4*         1         
Pierce       3*         0          1          4*         1         
Fire         0          0          0          4*         2         
Ice          0          0          2          3*         1         
Electricity  1          1          2          1          2*         
Body         0          2          3*         1          0         
Mind         2          0          1          5*         0         
Matter       0          1          1          4*         0         
Light        0          0          2          3*         1         
Dark         1          0          2          3*         1         

Level: 14

Strength: 36
Vitality: 16
Agility : 37
Cunning : 23

Soul Brand:
Mi (Lv.8)

Abilities Known:

Level: 15
MaxHP: 75

Magic   : 39
Vitality: 23
Agility : 27
Cunning : 29

Soul Brand:
Sh-Ef-We (Lv.9)

Abilities Known:

Level: 17
MaxHP: 74

Strength: 45
Vitality: 45
Cunning : 22

Soul Brand:
Sa-Mi (Lv.15)

Abilities Known:
8) ------------

Name : Eloko
MaxHP: 79
MaxSP: 115

Strength: 33
Vitality: 33
Agility : 18
Cunning : 32

Resist: Electricity Body Mind
Weak  : Fire Ice

Soul Brand:
In (Lv.12)
  Max SP: +15

Abilities Known:
1) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
2) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
3) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents who are at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
4) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (6))
5) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
7) Flash Weaken (Type: Debuff, 5 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce offense by 20%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
8) Dark Omen (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Pariah, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)

Name : Lifebender Banshee
MaxHP: 70

Magic   : 54
Vitality: 30

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Ice

Soul Brand:
Ri (Lv.10)

Abilities Known:
1) Mind Howl (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 55 Power attack, enemies only. Cannot miss.)
2) Devotion (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-150 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (less HP = higher Power).)
3) Share Pain (Type: Mind, Passive. Your Mind attacks deal 0-50% more damage based on your current health (less health = more damage).)
4) Desperate Cry (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (4))
5) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (6))
7) ------------
8) ------------

--==== Recent Messages ====--

Your banshee shouts a desperate cry.
 Your ehlose looks healthier. You feel better.
 The banshee projects a mental howl.
 The banshee psi-blasts your ehlose.
 The banshee psi-blasts your banshee.
 The banshee psi-blasts your banshee.
 The banshee psi-blasts you.
 The shikigami gestures at your banshee.
 Your banshee looks vulnerable!
 You and some of your allies are in danger!
 Using Dismiss...
 You unsummon your banshee!
 The banshee misses your ehlose.
 The shikigami gestures at your ehlose.
 Your ehlose resists.
 Your ehlose hits the banshee.
 It isn't very effective.
 The banshee looks weaker!
 The banshee looks guilty!
 The shikigami gestures at your ehlose.
 Your ehlose looks vulnerable!
 Using Dismiss...
 You unsummon your ehlose!
 The shikigami gestures at you.
 Your defense returns to normal.
 You feel less accurate!
 Your aeras can be mended again.
 Your aeras' evasion returns to normal.
 Your ehlose's evasion returns to normal.
 Your ehlose can be mended again.
 Your aeras is less isolated.
 You are in danger!
 You feel vulnerable!
 The shikigami looks refreshed.
 Your evasion returns to normal.
 Using Activate Link...
 Aim within the possible target area using
 movement keys. Press Enter to execute, Escape to
 cancel.
 Nevermind then.
 Using Summon...
 Nevermind then.
 The shikigami smites you.
 You pick up the small cache.
 Your relic absorbs 166 C.
 Your banshee's defense returns to normal.
 The shikigami smites you.
 You feel isolated!
 The shikigami looks refreshed.
 Your ehlose's defense returns to normal.
 Your accuracy returns to normal.
 The vishap swaps places with the bmola.
 The bmola throws a frost arrow at you.
 The bmola freezes you.
 You feel cold! You stumble.
 The vishap throws a shock arrow at you.
 The vishap shocks you.
 It's super effective!
 You are in danger!
 Using Activate Link...
 cancel.
 Nevermind then.
 You pick up the zephyr card.
 Using heal stone...
 cancel.
 You use the heal stone. You feel better.
 You are less isolated.
 You feel like you will be vulnerable longer!
 The vishap throws a shock arrow at you.
 The vishap shocks you.
 It's super effective!
 You are in danger!
 You are no longer chilled.
 Your relic struggles to keep you alive!
 The shikigami scourges you.
 Your relic struggles to keep you alive!
 You die...

Dark Orb of Power next.
Saler

Postby Ferret » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:16 pm

Argh! There's nothing worse feeling (to me anyway) than coming back to a game and immediately getting splatted. :(

Well, there's always the next run. :) Good luck, and thanks for the report!
Ferret

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion