My characters and YASDs

The tower awaits!

Re: My characters and YASDs

Postby Saler » Wed May 15, 2019 1:46 pm

The reason I'm sticking with build 7 is that switching now would mean that the enemy demons will get the somewhat nerfed brands. It's probably not too much, but it might matter, so I decided to switch only on my next character.
Tower 18: I encounter a Mananangal, and link with it. Decided to not replace Shikigami because it's almost 3 levels higher. I replace my Vigorous with Witch's Mien and replace Shiligami's Mending with Witch's Mien, Cull with Blight and Expose with Weaken Host. I also decided Transpose Soul for Expose Host, replacing Inquisition – I think Zagh's Humble + King's Mien combo will be good enough. Later, I took a bunch of MaxHP damage from Peludas. It started of going well, and then suddenly my draining wasn't quite string enough. :( I think the Nuppeppos they were in a group with caused turn delay. Had to use a Healing Stone. By the end of the floor, I almost recovered from it fully.
Tower 19: I recruited a Rakshasa for Codex completion. Also decided to replace Dipsas' Mightbreaker with Mindreader. Zagh gets send to preservation by a Shogoth/Impudulu group. My Virtue decided to throw Lux to kill a single Polong. :x That's wasteful under almost any conditions. I encounter a Peluda/Cherufe group. Seeing how most of my demons are weak to fire, I decide to use a Blizzard Rune. I still took a large amount of MaxHP damage. I decide to use a Pure Gem to heal some MaxHP damage.
Tower 20: Bigfoot's damage output is so high that I briefly though that I had an instant kill ability in my team somewhere. I don't think he's overpowered, considering his rarity and link difficulty. I encounter a Yukki-Onna group and link with one of them. Partially to make fighting easier, partially for Codex completion. It dies to a group of light demons with Powers, but it does manage to Charm a Power before dying. Ninkasi is send to preservation by the same group. :o
3 floors left. Probably not much I'll be able to do with my credits. I could fuse for more MaxHP or better stats, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to successfully link with anything at this point. I might use a pair of Pure Stones on Ninkasi to get her back into fighting shape. The fights are getting very hard I have some sort of lasting losses every floor now. Personally, I'm not sure if this will be a win – I still have Valindra and Tremane ahead, and both of them are very dangerous.
Code: Select all
Summoner Saler...
was chosen by the Orb of Power,
selected Dark as their starting element,
has earned a score of 34921,
is currently at Tower:21,
and is still alive!

--==== Main Character ====--

Name : Saler
Level: 24
MaxHP: 130
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 10
Magic   : 62
Vitality: 47
Agility : 15
Cunning : 48

Resist: Dark
Weak  : Light

Soul Brand:
Po-Sh-We (Lv.2)
  Strength: -5
  Cunning: +6
  Magic: +6

Abilities Known:
1) Spite (Type: Dark, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Expose Host (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
3) Shocking Aura (Type: Electricity, Reactive. Each standard turn, has a 4% chance to Shock enemies, causing them to miss their next turn.)
4) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Witch's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks may apply Ignite, Poison, Charm, Hex, and Pariah at random to targets who have a negative status effect.)
7) Reaper's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks heal you for 50% of the damage dealt to characters whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum.)
8) Fool's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Pariah on targets whose last action was not a damaging ability.)

Relic Upgrades:
Translator (Reduces the cost of using Copy Ability on yourself by 50%.)
Transpose Soul (Unlocks the Transpose Soul transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to choose and learn one of the bonus abilities from the modifier it would pass if used with Fuse Demons.)
S.E.P.I. (Generates a small amount of Credits each time you fully explore a level.)
Nightingale (Doubles the rate of HP and negative effect recovery for inactive demons.)

Inventory:
1 Calm card
2 Bolt glyph
3 Heal gem
18 Heal stone
2 Venom rune
1 Wind card
6 Chakra stone
2 Curse rune
1 Trouble chime
2 Heart glyph
5 Pure stone
1 Night rune
3 Flame glyph
1 Guardian gem
1 Magic map
3 Zephyr card
1 Pure gem
1 Pain glyph
1 Might gem
1 Tempest rune
1 Chakra gem

Brands:
Ri-Sh-We (Lv.13)
  Strength: -6
  Cunning: +12
  SP Costs: -17%
Mi-Fr-Tir (Lv.16)
  SP equal to or less than 50
  Vitality: -3
  Strength: +23
Ri-Cl-Da (Lv.18)
  Last Used: Movement
  Agility: -8
  SP Costs: -44%
Po (Lv.18)
  Magic: +13
Mi-Qu-Fl (Lv.18)
  Last Used: Impact
  Agility: +13
  Strength: +13
Du-Ex-Dis (Lv.19)
  Base Magic is 28 or more
  Max SP: -20
  Vitality: +21
Qu (Lv.20)
  Agility: +14
Qu-Du-Fre (Lv.21)
  SP above 50
  Vitality: +13
Du-Sh-Lif (Lv.21)
  Base Strength is 30 or more
  Vitality: +12
Po-In (Lv.22)
  Max SP: +14
  Magic: +10
Ri-Na (Lv.24)
  Cunning: -16
  SP Costs: -40%
Du-Mi-Tir-Lif (Lv.24)
  Base Strength is 66 or more
  Vitality: +23

Current Credits: 8951

Codex Daemonium Completion
Shared Codex   : 145 / 154 (94% complete)

--==== Party Overview  ====--

Element      Users      Immune     Resistant  Normal     Weak       
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Slash        0          0          0          5*         2         
Impact       2          0          1          5*         1         
Pierce       0          0          0          6*         1         
Fire         0          0          1          2*         4         
Ice          0          0          3          3*         1         
Electricity  0          0          2          5*         0         
Body         1          1          2          4*         0         
Mind         2          1          1          5*         0         
Matter       0          0          1          4*         2         
Light        2          2          0          3          2*         
Dark         2*         0          3*         3          1         

n : Number of party members counted.
* : Denotes the main character is included.

--==== Current Party ====--

Name : Brutal Dipsas
Level: 22
MaxHP: 90

Strength: 40
Magic   : 17
Vitality: 26
Agility : 47
Cunning : 25

Resist: Electricity
Weak  : Ice Matter

Soul Brand:
Mi-Qu-Fl (Lv.18)

Abilities Known:
1) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
2) Tackle (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to delay the next turn of the target.)
3) Distract (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce accuracy by 20%.)
4) Relief (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Blind, Melting, Harden, Stone, and Held.)
5) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
6) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
7) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
8) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))

Name : Shikigami
Level: 25
MaxHP: 87

Strength: 7
Magic   : 48
Vitality: 20
Agility : 41
Cunning : 60

Immune: Body
Resist: Impact Ice Dark
Weak  : Slash Fire Light Matter

Soul Brand:
Ri-Sh-We (Lv.13)

Abilities Known:
2) Fool's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Pariah on targets whose last action was not a damaging ability.)
3) Reaper's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks heal you for 50% of the damage dealt to characters whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum.)
4) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
5) Shocking Aura (Type: Electricity, Reactive. Each standard turn, has a 4% chance to Shock enemies, causing them to miss their next turn.)
6) Blight (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Only affects enemies with one or more negative status effects. 62 Power attack, plus 8 Power per negative status effect on the target. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
7) Witch's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks may apply Ignite, Poison, Charm, Hex, and Pariah at random to targets who have a negative status effect.)
8) Weaken Host (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)

Name : Vile Zagh
Level: 23

Magic   : 70
Vitality: 20
Agility : 26
Cunning : 47

Immune: Mind Light
Resist: Body
Weak  : Fire Dark

Soul Brand:
Po (Lv.18)

Abilities Known:
1) Smite (Type: Light, 10 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (1))
2) Humble (Type: Light, 20 SP. Only affects enemies whose HP is at or above their base maximum. 85 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (2))
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
4) King's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 70% chance to apply Guilt to targets whose HP is at or above their base maximum, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
5) Healing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, grants a 10 Power heal to you and all visible allies.)
6) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) Fool's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Pariah on targets whose last action was not a damaging ability.)
8) Consume Life (Type: Body, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cooldown: Breath (5))

Name : Ninkasi
Level: 26
MaxHP: 109
MaxSP: 65

Strength: 20
Magic   : 34
Vitality: 52
Agility : 44
Cunning : 44

Resist: Ice Body Mind
Weak  : Fire

Soul Brand:
Du-Ex (Lv.16)
  Max SP: -35
  Vitality: +19

Abilities Known:
1) Might (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
2) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
3) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
5) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Reduces Presence cooldowns by 33% when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)
6) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
7) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
8) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Your abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn.)

Name : Bigfoot
Level: 36
MaxHP: 135

Strength: 96
Magic   : 9
Vitality: 54
Agility : 33
Cunning : 33

Resist: Ice Matter

Soul Brand:
Mi-Qu-Fl (Lv.18)

Abilities Known:
1) Grand Slam (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 100 Power attack.)
2) Brain Knocker (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 50% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to delay the next turn of the target.)
3) Heavyhanded (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
4) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite, Poison, or Melting damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (6))
5) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
6) Might (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
8) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Your abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn.)

Name : Virtue
Level: 34
MaxHP: 106

Strength: 17
Magic   : 104
Vitality: 17
Agility : 25
Cunning : 52

Immune: Light
Resist: Fire Electricity Dark
Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce

Soul Brand:
Ri-Cl-Da (Lv.18)

Abilities Known:
1) Repair Flesh (Type: Healing, 30 SP. 130 Power heal.)
2) Grace (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Improves accuracy and evasion by 25%.)
3) Lux (Type: Light, 40 SP. Only affects enemies. Has a 70% chance to apply Guilt, and a 50% chance to apply Mute, followed by an 85 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Miracle (1))
4) Channeler (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of abilities with the Miracle cooldown to 0, and reduces Miracle cooldowns by 50%.)
5) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
6) Mind Scream (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 40 Power attack, enemies only. Cannot miss.)
7) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
8) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
Ferret wrote:It's funny because I mostly intended them to be a support unit: the one attack and the high Strength were more a nod to them being bears than anything else. :D
Saler

Postby Ferret » Sat May 18, 2019 2:45 am

The Brand nerf doesn't apply to most Brands, mostly just those with strong penalties, but it would make a difference in those cases, so I understand. :)

Turn delay is sneaky. :D I think Nuppeppo is one of my favorite of the more recently added demons simply because he has a good, if basic strategy for putting it to use: use turn delays to limit incoming damage while using free actions to heal what slips through. :D Try to hit them directly, and they get even better at both. :) Their surprisingly on-point Weaknesses (Fire and Matter both have ways to block Regen, and Matter can also Blind, which prevents Fetid Burst and Draw Wounds from doing much) for their level are in part due to how effective this strategy is.

Miracles being used to finish off single targets is a fair bug, going to be a toughie to fix though: so much of the AI is built around "kill a thing this turn if you can". I'll note it for later, but not putting it on the Brand build fix list.

Yeah, I'm not too worried about Bigfoot. :D I'm sure you've heard me say it before, but cases like him I think of as Demon's superpowered unrandarts. At least in Demon they naturally expire due to the slow leveling once you're 10 past what they started at... not that this is an issue in Bigfoot's case just yet. :D

Things seem to be going tough, but I hope you're able to pull out another win. :) Good luck, and thanks for the report!
Ferret

Postby Saler » Tue May 21, 2019 1:45 pm

The most dangerous thing about turn delay is that it stacks much better than status effects.
I guess a potential solution is to make it so that the AI uses Miracles only if it's in enough danger, The problem is determining the amount of danger.
Tower 21: I decide to use a pair of Pure Stones to recover Ninkasi's MaxHP. I reached level 25 and got Lifeguard this floor. In a fight against some Incubuses, Zagh prioritized hitting a Pariah demon over removing Charm. Although, I guess, that could be a good move if there's a good chance that your demon will just get Charmed again. In this case attacking would be a good move. In a battle with Catoblepas, I get Stoned and Ninkasi gets preserved again. I use one more Pure Stone. I end up taking a preservation MaxHP hit myself when I get ambushed by Powers. I take another MaxHP hit to my Panicked Bigfoot. :x Yaga's Sanctum spawned this floor, but with the MaxHP damage I took, I decided to skip it.
Tower 22: Eventually I encounter a Yukki-Onnas and Mullasas group. Zagh gets badly injured and I dismiss it. I think of running away, seeing how I have no means of dealing with Charm other than Zagh's Calm, but get Charmed before getting the chance to. This leads to death. :(
This definitely was an avoidable death – I should've spread Calm around more. It's deceptively easy to find a situation where a single Calmer can be rendered useless. Usually by damage.
Probably going to repeat that mistake a few more times before I finally learn the lesson. :roll:
I think I'm going to wait for build 9 before starting my next character.
Summoner Saler...
was chosen by the Orb of Power,
selected Dark as their starting element,
has earned a score of 40316,
is currently at Tower:22,
and is quite dead!

MaxHP: 140

Magic   : 66
Vitality: 50
Cunning : 51

Resist: Dark

Soul Brand:
Po-Sh-We (Lv.2)

Abilities Known:
2) Expose Host (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
3) Shocking Aura (Type: Electricity, Reactive. Each standard turn, has a 4% chance to Shock enemies, causing them to miss their next turn.)
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Witch's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks may apply Ignite, Poison, Charm, Hex, and Pariah at random to targets who have a negative status effect.)
7) Reaper's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks heal you for 50% of the damage dealt to characters whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum.)
8) Fool's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Pariah on targets whose last action was not a damaging ability.)

Relic Upgrades:
Translator (Reduces the cost of using Copy Ability on yourself by 50%.)
Transpose Soul (Unlocks the Transpose Soul transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to choose and learn one of the bonus abilities from the modifier it would pass if used with Fuse Demons.)
S.E.P.I. (Generates a small amount of Credits each time you fully explore a level.)
Nightingale (Doubles the rate of HP and negative effect recovery for inactive demons.)
Lifeguard (Reduces the MaxHP damage allied demons take from Demon Preservation by 50%. (This does not change the MaxHP required to be saved by Demon Preservation.))

Inventory:
1 Calm card
2 Bolt glyph
2 Heal gem
18 Heal stone
2 Venom rune
1 Wind card
6 Chakra stone
2 Curse rune
1 Trouble chime
3 Heart glyph
3 Pure stone
1 Night rune
3 Flame glyph
1 Guardian gem
1 Magic map
3 Zephyr card
1 Pure gem
1 Pain glyph
1 Might gem
2 Tempest rune
1 Chakra gem
1 Blizzard rune
1 Mirror chime

Brands:
Ri-Sh-We (Lv.13)
Mi-Fr-Tir (Lv.16)
  Vitality: -3
Ri-Cl-Da (Lv.18)
Po (Lv.18)
Mi-Qu-Fl (Lv.18)
Du-Ex-Dis (Lv.19)
  Base Magic is 28 or more
  Max SP: -20
  Vitality: +21
Qu-Du-Fre (Lv.21)
  SP above 50
  Vitality: +13
Du-Sh-Lif (Lv.21)
  Base Strength is 30 or more
Po-In (Lv.22)
Ri-Na (Lv.24)
  Cunning: -16
  SP Costs: -40%
Du-Mi-Tir-Lif (Lv.24)
  Base Strength is 66 or more
  Vitality: +23
Ri-Qu (Lv.25)
  Agility: +11
  SP Costs: -15%

Current Credits: 13780

Slash        0          0          0          5*         2         
Impact       2          0          1          5*         1         
Pierce       0          0          0          6*         1         
Fire         0          0          1          2*         4         
Ice          0          0          3          3*         1         
Electricity  0          0          2          5*         0         
Body         1          1          2          4*         0         
Mind         2          1          1          5*         0         
Matter       0          0          1          4*         2         
Light        2          2          0          3          2*         
Dark         2*         0          3*         3          1         

Name : Brutal Dipsas
Level: 23
MaxHP: 94

Strength: 41
Magic   : 18
Vitality: 27
Agility : 48
Cunning : 26

Soul Brand:
Mi-Qu-Fl (Lv.18)

Abilities Known:
2) Tackle (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to delay the next turn of the target.)
3) Distract (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce accuracy by 20%.)
4) Relief (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Blind, Melting, Harden, Stone, and Held.)
5) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
6) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
7) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
8) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))

Name : Shikigami

Strength: 8
Magic   : 49
Vitality: 21
Agility : 42
Cunning : 61

Resist: Impact Ice Dark
Weak  : Slash Fire Light Matter

Soul Brand:
Ri-Sh-We (Lv.13)

Abilities Known:
2) Fool's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Pariah on targets whose last action was not a damaging ability.)
3) Reaper's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks heal you for 50% of the damage dealt to characters whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum.)
5) Shocking Aura (Type: Electricity, Reactive. Each standard turn, has a 4% chance to Shock enemies, causing them to miss their next turn.)
6) Blight (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Only affects enemies with one or more negative status effects. 62 Power attack, plus 8 Power per negative status effect on the target. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
7) Witch's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks may apply Ignite, Poison, Charm, Hex, and Pariah at random to targets who have a negative status effect.)
8) Weaken Host (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)

Name : Vile Zagh
Level: 24
MaxHP: 91

Magic   : 72
Vitality: 21
Agility : 27
Cunning : 48

Immune: Mind Light
Weak  : Fire Dark

Soul Brand:
Po (Lv.18)

Abilities Known:
1) Smite (Type: Light, 10 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (1))
2) Humble (Type: Light, 20 SP. Only affects enemies whose HP is at or above their base maximum. 85 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (2))
4) King's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 70% chance to apply Guilt to targets whose HP is at or above their base maximum, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
5) Healing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, grants a 10 Power heal to you and all visible allies.)
6) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) Fool's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Pariah on targets whose last action was not a damaging ability.)
8) Consume Life (Type: Body, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cooldown: Breath (5))

Name : Ninkasi
Level: 27
MaxHP: 111

Strength: 21
Magic   : 35
Vitality: 53
Agility : 45
Cunning : 45

Resist: Ice Body Mind

Soul Brand:
Du-Ex (Lv.16)

Abilities Known:
1) Might (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
2) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
3) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
5) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Reduces Presence cooldowns by 33% when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)
6) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)

Name : Bigfoot
Level: 37
MaxHP: 138

Strength: 111
Vitality: 55
Agility : 47
Cunning : 34

Resist: Ice Matter

Soul Brand:
Mi-Qu-Fl (Lv.18)

Abilities Known:
1) Grand Slam (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 100 Power attack.)
2) Brain Knocker (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 50% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to delay the next turn of the target.)
3) Heavyhanded (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
4) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite, Poison, or Melting damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (6))
5) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
6) Might (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)

Name : Virtue
Level: 35
MaxHP: 108

Strength: 17
Magic   : 107
Cunning : 53

Immune: Light
Resist: Fire Electricity Dark

Soul Brand:
Ri-Cl-Da (Lv.18)

Abilities Known:
1) Repair Flesh (Type: Healing, 30 SP. 130 Power heal.)
2) Grace (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Improves accuracy and evasion by 25%.)
3) Lux (Type: Light, 40 SP. Only affects enemies. Has a 70% chance to apply Guilt, and a 50% chance to apply Mute, followed by an 85 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Miracle (1))
4) Channeler (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of abilities with the Miracle cooldown to 0, and reduces Miracle cooldowns by 50%.)
5) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
6) Mind Scream (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 40 Power attack, enemies only. Cannot miss.)
7) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
8) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))

--==== Recent Messages ====--

You stumble.
 The yuki-onna whispers softly at you.
 You resist.
 The yuki-onna freezes you.
 You feel like you will be cold longer!
 The yuki-onna looks refreshed.
 The yuki-onna conjures a snowstorm.
 The yuki-onna freezes Ninkasi.
 It isn't very effective.
 The yuki-onna freezes Bigfoot.
 It isn't very effective.
 Ninkasi will be shivering longer!
 Bigfoot will be shivering longer!
 The mulassa swaps places with the mulassa.
 Your zagh is no longer on fire.
 The yuki-onna blinks towards you.
 You stagger.
 The yuki-onna whispers softly at you.
 You are charmed!
 The mulassa launches a flame blast at you.
 The mulassa burns you.
 You are set on fire!
 Your zagh is no longer chilled.
 Ninkasi hits the yuki-onna.
 Bigfoot slams the yuki-onna.
 Your relic struggles to keep you alive!
 The yuki-onna whispers softly at Bigfoot.
 Bigfoot is charmed!
 The yuki-onna hits Bigfoot.
 You are still charmed!
 You smite Ninkasi. You feel refreshed.
 Ninkasi gestures at herself.
 Ninkasi looks more powerful!
 The mulassa launches a flame blast at you.
 The mulassa burns you.
 You die...

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Freybug
Level: 17
MaxHP: 80
MaxSP: 117

Magic   : 15
Vitality: 33
Agility : 31
Cunning : 36

Resist: Ice

Soul Brand:
Du-In-Na (Lv.13)
  Cunning: -6
  Max SP: +17

Abilities Known:
1) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
2) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
3) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
5) Fearsome Aura (Type: Mind, Reactive. Each standard turn, has a 15% chance to delay enemies' next turns.)
6) Cruel Touch (Type: Dark, 5 SP. Must target a character without the Agony status effect. 100 Power attack. Applies Agony.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Vile Huo shu
Level: 13
MaxHP: 66

Strength: 16
Magic   : 36
Vitality: 16
Agility : 14
Cunning : 35

Resist: Fire Body
Weak  : Ice

Soul Brand:
Po-Sh-We (Lv.2)

Abilities Known:
1) Fiery Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 85 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
4) Pyre Rite (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for allies.)
5) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
6) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Your abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn.)
7) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
8) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)

Name : Headless
Level: 15
MaxHP: 116

Strength: 29
Vitality: 68
Agility : 17
Cunning : 16

Resist: Ice Body
Weak  : Electricity Light

Soul Brand:
Du-Ex (Lv.16)

Abilities Known:
1) Inspiring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's accuracy by 25%.)
2) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
5) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Your abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn.)
6) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite, Poison, or Melting damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (6))
8) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))

Name : Artificial Aspis
Level: 17
MaxHP: 86

Strength: 28
Magic   : 22
Vitality: 32
Agility : 24
Cunning : 24

Resist: Body Mind

Soul Brand:
Sh-Fl (Lv.7)
  Last Used: Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Venomous Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
6) Volt Call (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cannot miss.)
7) Mind Scream (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 40 Power attack, enemies only. Cannot miss.)
8) Fearsome Aura (Type: Mind, Reactive. Each standard turn, has a 15% chance to delay enemies' next turns.)

Name : Mananangal
Level: 21
MaxHP: 76
MaxSP: 114

Strength: 12
Magic   : 52
Vitality: 15
Agility : 39
Cunning : 42

Immune: Dark
Resist: Mind
Weak  : Body Light

Soul Brand:
Po-In (Lv.22)

Abilities Known:
1) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 70% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
2) Weaken Host (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
3) Blight (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Only affects enemies with one or more negative status effects. 62 Power attack, plus 8 Power per negative status effect on the target. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
4) Witch's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks may apply Ignite, Poison, Charm, Hex, and Pariah at random to targets who have a negative status effect.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Rakshasa
Level: 27
MaxHP: 104

Strength: 73
Magic   : 21
Vitality: 36
Cunning : 25

Resist: Fire Dark
Weak  : Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
2) Lethal Claw (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 100 Power attack.)
3) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
4) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------
Ferret wrote:It's funny because I mostly intended them to be a support unit: the one attack and the high Strength were more a nod to them being bears than anything else. :D
Saler

Postby Ferret » Thu May 23, 2019 2:54 am

Hmm.. sort of kinda of. It has pretty serious built in limits on how much delay you can cause on 1 turn... but on the other hand, if you have lots of delay incoming, each of your turns can end up quite delayed since that limit resets when you get a turn.

Yeah, defining "danger" properly is always the problem with miracle AI. :P I may eventually have to break down and just make them "by direct command only", but that'd break a major facet of Demon's philosophy, so much so I'd probably rewrite Miracles to not use XP cooldowns rather than go that route.

Removing Charm from a demon in general is very valuable (unless it's about to wear off anyway, which is common w/ Charm since the duration is so short) ...but so is hitting a Pariah'd enemy if there are many enemies present, especially as their HP gets low. If the Charm was on *you*, then that's probably a bug, since removing Charm from summoners is supposed to be Very high priority.

Sorry you got eaten so close to the end! :( Build 9'll be out this weekend barring unexpected nastiness in the last bits of work on it, so you won't have long to wait. :) Thanks for the report, and good luck on your next run!
Ferret

Postby Saler » Thu May 30, 2019 2:26 pm

Build 9 now. Making a Faithful Heart physical character. Not sure how much I will post this – my life might get much busier soon.
I ended up missing my chance to recruit Headless. :( Tower 1 1/2 in general was pretty messy, but it did get my team some EXP. Post Tower 1 1/2 I had Homunculus, Malingee, Solid Zombie with Triad Ward, Sankai, Frigid Chindi and Violent Red Cap with Execute.
Tower 3: I encountered Actaeon. I link with him, then link with Artemis when she spawns. I successfully recruit her, fusing an Artificial Sankai to free up a slot. It got Mind Scream and Flash. I also gave Solid Zombie Draw Wounds. A bit later, I link with a Jian Shi to give Malingee Bloodthirst. By the end of the floor, I also copied Bloodthrist and Venomous to myself.
Tower 4: Encountered Vikhor on this floor. He dealt a lot of damage to my demons, so I ended up deciding to link with him to get him to stop attacking. I failed that link. Didn't help that his Raichos had Numbing Breath. Thankfully, killing him when he was alone was easy. Reached level 5 and took Refine Brand. Didn't have the chance to use it yet.
Ccoa's Sanctum: I encounter Ccoa immediately. She almost dies without me noticing. :roll: Had a few tough fights, but made it out OK.
Tower 5: Took a rather large chunk of MaxHP damage to Corpo Secos. Other than that, the floor went fine.
My problems currently are lack of good healing and a few too many weaknesses in the party. Probably will have to switch a few things around in the party before fixing that. At very least, the combat is going well for me.
Summoner Saler...
was chosen by the Faithful Heart,
selected Slash as their starting element,
has earned a score of 1927,
is currently at Anomaly:1,
and is still alive!

Level: 6
MaxHP: 56

Strength: 20
Magic   : 10
Cunning : 11

Soul Brand:
Sa (Lv.2)
  HP per Turn: +0.5% of MaxHP

Abilities Known:
1) Heavy Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 85 Power attack.)
2) Flash Burn (Type: Fire, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
5) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by attacking them with a drain that heals you for 10% of their maximum HP.)
6) Rattling Cry (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce accuracy by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
7) Gluttony (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 50% increase in healing, SP restoration, and MaxHP bonuses from drains and abilities that heal based on damage dealt or restore SP based on SP drained.)
8) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)

Relic Upgrades:
Revive Demon (Unlocks the Revive Demon transmuation, which allows you to restore recently killed demons to life, though their MaxHP will be temporarily reduced.)
Refine Brand (Unlocks the Refine Brand transmuation (available in the Brand menu) which raises the level of a Brand in your stock to match your own level. Does not change previously Applied copies of the Brand.)

Inventory:
4 Chakra stone
5 Heal stone
2 Bolt glyph
1 Pure stone
1 Chakra gem
1 Trouble chime
1 Peace offering
1 Heal gem
1 White essence

Brands:
Ri-Ex (Lv.1)
  Max SP: -50
  SP Costs: -21%
Sh-Fre (Lv.2)
  SP above 50
Co-Ex (Lv.2)
  SP Costs: -3
Po (Lv.3)
Wa (Lv.3)
  Remove Weak: Elec
Co-Ra-Fa-Da-Ab (Lv.4)
  No Debuff abilities
  SP per Turn: -1.0
  Speed: +15%
Sa-Ra (Lv.4)
  Speed: +7%
  HP per Turn: +0.4% of MaxHP
Ra-Sa-We (Lv.5)
  Strength: -14
  HP per Turn: +0.6% of MaxHP
  Speed: +11%
Wa-Sa (Lv.5)
  Remove Weak: Fire
Sh-Tra-Ou (Lv.5)
  Base Cunning is 28 or more
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Cunning: +13
Du-Co-Sur (Lv.5)
  Base Vitality is 21 or more
  SP Costs: -1
  Vitality: +6
Sa-Wa (Lv.5)
  Remove Weak: Body

Current Credits: 585

Slash        2*         0          1          5*         1         
Impact       1          0          0          5*         2         
Pierce       3          0          1          5*         1         
Fire         1*         0          1          4*         2         
Ice          1          0          2          3          2*         
Electricity  0          0          0          4*         3         
Body         2          1          5*         1          0         
Mind         1          0          1          5*         1         
Matter       1          0          1          5*         1         
Light        1          0          1          2*         4         
Dark         1          0          2          5*         0         

Name : Malingee
Level: 5
MaxHP: 37

Strength: 26
Magic   : 5
Vitality: 11
Cunning : 11

Resist: Fire Matter

Soul Brand:
Ra (Lv.1)
  Speed: +10%

Abilities Known:
1) Fierce Stab (Type: Pierce, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Block Slash (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Slash attacks.)
3) Block Pierce (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Pierce attacks.)
4) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (6))
5) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Solid Zombie
MaxHP: 74

Strength: 5
Magic   : 4
Vitality: 41
Agility : 11
Cunning : 5

Weak  : Fire Electricity Mind Light

Soul Brand:
Du-We (Lv.2)
  Strength: -11
  Vitality: +7

Abilities Known:
1) Infectious Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
2) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by attacking them with a drain that heals you for 25% of their maximum HP.)
3) Gluttony (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 50% increase in healing, SP restoration, and MaxHP bonuses from drains and abilities that heal based on damage dealt or restore SP based on SP drained.)
4) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
5) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
6) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
8) ------------

Name : Artificial Sankai
MaxHP: 44

Strength: 13
Magic   : 14
Vitality: 12
Agility : 16
Cunning : 15

Weak  : Fire Light Matter

Soul Brand:
Co-Ex (Lv.2)

Abilities Known:
1) Poison Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Flash (Type: Matter, 15 SP. 50% chance to inflict Blind, which reduces sight radius to 1 and also reduces accuracy and evasion by 50%.)
5) Mind Scream (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 40 Power attack, enemies only. Cannot miss.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Frigid Chindi

Strength: 4
Magic   : 25

Resist: Slash Pierce Ice Dark
Weak  : Impact Electricity Light

Soul Brand:
Co-Ex (Lv.2)

Abilities Known:
1) Vile Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
2) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Charge (4))
3) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
4) Snuff Out (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 130 Power attack, but misses if the damage would not be fatal. Cooldown: Dark (3))
5) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly. Cooldown: Breath (4))
6) Hail Shot (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 70 Power attack split between Ice and Impact; both the Ice and Impact damage are based on Magic. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
7) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
8) ------------

Name : Violent Red cap
MaxHP: 46

Strength: 36
Magic   : 6
Vitality: 14
Agility : 12
Cunning : 12

Soul Brand:
Mi-Tra (Lv.3)
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Strength: +10

Abilities Known:
1) Feral Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Throw Rock (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (3))
3) Intent (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. This is a fast action: it only takes half the time most actions do. Cooldown: Charge (8))
5) Execute (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 130 Power attack, if the damage would be fatal. Otherwise, 70 Power attack.)
6) Razor Whip (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to inflict Held, which reduces accuracy, evasion, and movement speed (can stack three times.))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Artemis
MaxHP: 46

Strength: 18
Magic   : 7
Vitality: 10
Cunning : 15

Resist: Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Sure Shot (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Arc Needle (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Half normal accuracy.)
3) Intent (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
6) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------
Saler

Postby Ferret » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:21 pm

No worries about life getting busy, I've been all too familiar with that this year. I used to warn about it happening since it slows development, but at this point it has kind of become the new normal and will be for awhile, hence how I end up spending almost half a year on Brands. ugh.

Healing and weaknesses may be issues at the moment, but it sounds like you've at least picked up good offensive and support abilities. Healing abilities tend to be "clumped" onto healer demons, so that hopefully can be fixed relatively quickly. And hey, maybe you'll find a Brand to help with the weaknesses. :D

Thanks for the report!
Ferret

Postby Saler » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:46 pm

Well that been half an year. Again. :roll:
And, unfortunately, my time away from Demon lead to me playing more sloppily and dying. :(
Anomaly 1: Most of them fights went well. The 2 major things that happen were Chinidi getting preserved and me losing some MaxHP. That became relevant later.
Python's Sanctum: I recruit a Dipsas, replacing Redcap, and then engage Python. I take out his supporters easily enough, but then make a big mistake - I link with him, forgetting about my damaged MaxHP. As the result,I'm forced to flee the Sanctum at 12 MaxHP. And I gave away all the Pure Stones to that Dipsas.
Anomaly 2: A attempt to recover some MaxHP in battles, but don't make much progress, just getting up to 15. An encounter with Ludoc forces me to flee to Tower 5. There I once again get sloppy, and in process of recruiting a Dryad from a corpse encounter leave myself alone and surrounded by demons at 15 MaxHP. Didn't survive for long.
Honestly, I'm kinda glad to finally finish this character, even if it happen in such a pathetic way. I can finally move on to the newest version without felling like I'm abandoning something.
Summoner Saler...
was chosen by the Faithful Heart,
selected Slash as their starting element,
has earned a score of 3160,
is currently at Tower:5,
and is quite dead!

Level: 8
MaxHP: 62

Vitality: 18
Agility : 18
Cunning : 18

Soul Brand:
Sa (Lv.2)
  HP per Turn: +0.5% of MaxHP

Abilities Known:
1) Heavy Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 85 Power attack.)
2) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (6))
3) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
5) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by attacking them with a drain that heals you for 10% of their maximum HP.)
6) Accursed (Type: Dark, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Pariah, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
7) Gluttony (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 50% increase in healing, SP restoration, and MaxHP bonuses from drains and abilities that heal based on damage dealt or restore SP based on SP drained.)
8) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)

Relic Upgrades:
Revive Demon (Unlocks the Revive Demon transmuation, which allows you to restore recently killed demons to life, though their MaxHP will be temporarily reduced.)
Refine Brand (Unlocks the Refine Brand transmuation (available in the Brand menu) which raises the level of a Brand in your stock to match your own level. Does not change previously Applied copies of the Brand.)

Inventory:
2 Bolt glyph
1 Chakra gem
3 Chakra stone
1 Trouble chime
7 Heal stone
1 Peace offering
3 Heal gem
1 Night rune
1 Flame glyph
1 Wind card

Brands:
Co-Ex (Lv.2)
Co-Ra-Fa-Da-Ab (Lv.4)
  No Debuff abilities
  SP per Turn: -1.0
  Speed: +15%
Sa-Ra (Lv.4)
  Speed: +7%
Ra-Sa-We (Lv.5)
  Strength: -14
  HP per Turn: +0.6% of MaxHP
  Speed: +11%
Wa-Sa (Lv.5)
  Remove Weak: Fire
Sh-Tra-Ou (Lv.5)
  Base Cunning is 28 or more
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Cunning: +13
Sa-Wa (Lv.5)
  Remove Weak: Body
Co-Tra (Lv.6)
  HP equal to MaxHP
Qu (Lv.6)
  Agility: +7
Mi-Fre (Lv.7)
  SP above 50
Po-Tra (Lv.7)
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Magic: +14
Po-Ex-Rel (Lv.7)
  No base SP cost above 10
  Max SP: -50
  Magic: +17

Current Credits: 233

Slash        2*         0          1          5*         1         
Impact       0          0          0          5*         2         
Pierce       3          0          1          5*         1         
Fire         0          0          1          4*         2         
Ice          1          0          1          3          3*         
Electricity  0          0          2          4*         1         
Body         2          1          3*         2          1         
Mind         2          0          1          6*         0         
Matter       2          0          2          3*         2         
Light        2          0          2          3*         2         
Dark         1          0          2          4*         1         

Level: 7

Strength: 30
Magic   : 6
Vitality: 13
Agility : 19

Soul Brand:
Ra (Lv.1)

Abilities Known:
2) Block Slash (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Slash attacks.)
3) Block Pierce (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Pierce attacks.)
4) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (6))
5) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Artificial Sankai
MaxHP: 51

Strength: 14
Magic   : 16
Agility : 19
Cunning : 17

Weak  : Fire Light Matter

Soul Brand:
Co-Ex (Lv.2)

Abilities Known:
1) Poison Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) Flash (Type: Matter, 15 SP. 50% chance to inflict Blind, which reduces sight radius to 1 and also reduces accuracy and evasion by 50%.)
5) Mind Scream (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 40 Power attack, enemies only. Cannot miss.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Frigid Chindi
MaxHP: 49

Strength: 5
Magic   : 28
Cunning : 18

Resist: Slash Pierce Ice Dark
Weak  : Impact Electricity Light

Soul Brand:
Co-Ex (Lv.2)

Abilities Known:
1) Vile Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
2) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Charge (4))
3) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
4) Snuff Out (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 130 Power attack, but misses if the damage would not be fatal. Cooldown: Dark (3))
5) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly. Cooldown: Breath (4))
6) Hail Shot (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 70 Power attack split between Ice and Impact; both the Ice and Impact damage are based on Magic. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
7) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
8) ------------

Name : Artemis
MaxHP: 50

Strength: 19
Magic   : 8

Resist: Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Sure Shot (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Arc Needle (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Half normal accuracy.)
4) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
6) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Dipsas
Level: 11
MaxHP: 51

Strength: 27
Vitality: 16
Agility : 32
Cunning : 20

Soul Brand:
Mi-Im (Lv.7)
  Magic: -4
  Strength: +9

Abilities Known:
1) Exhausting Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Reduces the target's SP by 15% (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
4) Desiccation (Type: None, Passive. Improves the effectiveness of your SP reduction effects by 50%.)
5) Execute (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 130 Power attack, if the damage would be fatal. Otherwise, 70 Power attack.)
6) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Culler Dryad
MaxHP: 49

Strength: 6
Magic   : 31
Agility : 18
Cunning : 19

Resist: Electricity Light Matter
Weak  : Fire Body Dark

Soul Brand:
Po (Lv.6)
  Magic: +7

Abilities Known:
1) Punish (Type: Light, 30 SP. Only affects enemies whose last action was a damaging ability. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (6))
2) Quiet Prayer (Type: None, 0 SP. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 2 turns. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
4) Squeeze (Type: Matter, 15 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to inflict Held, which reduces accuracy, evasion, and movement speed (can stack three times.) Cannot miss.)
5) Bright Veil (Type: Matter, Reactive. 10% chance to Blind adjacent characters that deal damage to you, which reduces sight radius to 1 and also reduces accuracy and evasion by 50%.)
6) Corrosive Vapor (Type: Debuff, Passive. Attempts to inflict Melting on non-immune targets also have a 50% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20%.)
7) Mind Scream (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 40 Power attack, enemies only. Cannot miss.)
8) ------------

--==== Recent Messages ====--

Pick up Wa-Em? (Y or N)
 There is a corpse here. You can press 'g' to
 search the corpse.
 You search the corpse...
 You find an item on the corpse!
 You pick up the small cache.
 Your relic absorbs 86 C.
 search the corpse.
 You search the corpse...
 You manage to extract an ability from the damaged
 relic!
 You can learn Accursed. Accept? (Y or N)
 You receive Accursed!
 You have too many abilities and must delete 1.
 Really delete Rattling Cry? (Y or N)
 You delete Rattling Cry from yourself!
 search the corpse.
 You search the corpse...
 The damaged relic reacts to your close proximity
 and releases its demons!
 You are in danger!
 Using Activate Link...
 Aim within the possible target area using
 movement keys. Press Enter to execute, Escape to
 cancel.
 You attempt to link with the dryad...
 You unsummon your chindi!
 You unsummon your dipsas! You unsummon Artemis!
 Copy Mind Scream to the enemy for 336 C? (Y or N)
 The dryad receives Mind Scream from your sankai!
 The dryad joins your party!!
 You reach Level 8!
 You gain 5 bonus points!
 You have too many allies and must delete one.
 Really delete Solid Zombie? (Y or N)
 You delete your zombie!
 Using Summon...
 Aim within the possible target area using
 movement keys. Press Enter to execute, Escape to
 cancel.
 You summon your dryad!
 The easg saint smites you.
 The chindi eliminates you.
 Your dryad entangles the faerie.
 It's super effective! The faerie is restrained!
 The easg saint smites you.
 You die...

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Jiang shi
Level: 2
MaxHP: 33

Strength: 13
Cunning : 9

Resist: Body Dark
Weak  : Fire Electricity Light

Soul Brand:
Mi-Tra (Lv.3)
  HP equal to MaxHP

Abilities Known:
1) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by attacking them with a drain that heals you for 10% of their maximum HP.)
4) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Kasha
Level: 4
MaxHP: 37

Strength: 9
Cunning : 22

Resist: Fire Light Dark

Soul Brand:
Du-Sh-Im (Lv.5)
  Magic: -7

Abilities Known:
1) Fiery Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 85 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 10% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
3) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Lifegiver Slime
Level: 1
MaxHP: 43

Strength: 8
Magic   : 13
Vitality: 18
Agility : 3
Cunning : 8

Weak  : Pierce Ice Body Light Matter

Soul Brand:
Ra-Ef-Fl (Lv.5)
  Last Used: Healing
  SP per Turn: +1.2

Abilities Known:
1) Dissolving Touch (Type: Matter, 5 SP. 55 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to inflict Melting, causing damage over time.)
2) Block Impact (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Impact attacks.)
3) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (6))
4) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
5) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
6) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Violent Red cap

Strength: 37
Agility : 13
Cunning : 13

Soul Brand:
Mi-Tra (Lv.3)
  HP equal to MaxHP

Abilities Known:
1) Feral Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Throw Rock (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (3))
4) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. This is a fast action: it only takes half the time most actions do. Cooldown: Charge (8))
6) Razor Whip (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to inflict Held, which reduces accuracy, evasion, and movement speed (can stack three times.))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Blessed Ruhin
MaxHP: 55

Strength: 6
Magic   : 14
Vitality: 27
Agility : 22
Cunning : 26

Immune: Body Matter
Resist: Mind
Weak  : Electricity

Soul Brand:
Du-Lim (Lv.7)
  SP Costs: +10%
  Vitality: +10

Abilities Known:
1) Focus (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
2) Alert (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
4) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Rousing Cry (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Accelerates the next turn of all nearby allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
6) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Solid Zombie
MaxHP: 84

Strength: 7
Vitality: 45
Agility : 13
Cunning : 6

Weak  : Fire Electricity Mind Light

Soul Brand:
Du-We (Lv.2)
  Strength: -11
  Vitality: +7

Abilities Known:
1) Infectious Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
2) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by attacking them with a drain that heals you for 25% of their maximum HP.)
3) Gluttony (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 50% increase in healing, SP restoration, and MaxHP bonuses from drains and abilities that heal based on damage dealt or restore SP based on SP drained.)
4) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
5) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
6) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
8) ------------
Saler

Postby Ferret » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:24 am

No worries on the time gap :D Part of the fun of roguelikes is cycling back to see what changes, I do it myself. :)

A sloppy death is perhaps frowny, but as you say, the timing isn't bad at least. :) Just a few days now! I look forward to hearing your reports from the new floors soon. :D
Ferret

Postby Saler » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:15 pm

The problem with seeing new floors is that I have to get to them. :) Going to post this one, even thou it didn't get past Tower 1 ½, because hey, it's been a while.
Horns of the Hunt, because it's new, Tackle, Homunculus start. Gandayah, Slime, Echeneis, Malingee and Goblin, as well as Low Profile from a corpse, by Tower 2.
The Goblin is replaced by a Brutal one I found with Accursed and Bull Rush on it. Also replaced a normal Gandayah with a Blessed one with Protect and Blessweaver. In hindsight, maybe I should've kept the normal one for Lifegiver. :roll: Decided to give Protect to myself also before heading into Tower 1 ½. Attempting (and failing) a Jiang Shi link, as well as forgetting how Pounce range work lead to me loosing about half of my MaxHP. I then encounter Headless and recruit him, deleting Slime. Gave Reshape to Goblin, as it might actually turn out to be a better melee demon than Malingee. Encounter some Kashas. Try to link with one of them, but forget until I already killed one of them. Also, I get reckless in one of the fights and end up having to use a Pure Stone to not lose even more MaxHP to Ignite. I manage the link and delete my Echeneis to make space. I encounter another Jiang Shi, and this time I complete the link, giving Goblin Bloodthirst and Souleater, deleting Dash in process. In a corpse encounter, I find a Freybug, and decide to link with it for Tormentor, keeping it on Kasha for now. Next corpse encounter doesn't go so well – one of the enemy demons was a Frigid Will-o-Wisp with projectile. I didn't pay enough attention, and those projectiles knocked my HP down way faster, than I expected. And I didn't have good luck with items this run – I think the only one I found besides that Pure Stone I mentioned was a Healing Stone I used in negotiations.
It's good to be back, even if it means getting messed up by projectiles. :x
Summoner Saler...
was chosen by the Horns of the Hunt,
selected Impact as their starting element,
has earned a score of 663,
is currently at Tower:1 & 1/2,
and is quite dead!

Level: 3
MaxHP: 45

Strength: 14
Cunning : 10

Weak  : Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Tackle (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to delay the next turn of the target.)
3) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Relic Upgrades:
Capacity Up III (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 6 at once.)
Create Brand (Unlocks the Create Brand transmutation (available in the Brand menu), which lets you sacrifice a demon to create a new Brand based on its modifier. The new Brand's level will be equal to the sacrificed demon's level.)
Refine Brand (Unlocks the Refine Brand transmuation (available in the Brand menu), which raises the level of a Brand in your stock to match your own level. Does not change previously Applied copies of the Brand.)

Inventory:
2 Chakra stone
1 Curse rune
1 Heart glyph
1 Mirror chime
1 Gold offering

Brands:
Po-Le-Rel (Lv.1)
  No base SP cost above 15
  Speed: -30%
  Magic: +16
Qu (Lv.1)
  Agility: +5
Ef-Du-Vu-So (Lv.1)
  Is a Non-Unique Demon
  Weak: Dark
  Vitality: +9
  SP per Turn: +1.9
Du-Sh-Fa-Fre (Lv.1)
  SP above 50
  SP per Turn: -2.0
Ri-Co (Lv.1)
  SP Costs: -1
  SP Costs: -8%
Co-Vu-Al (Lv.2)
  2 or less visible allies
  Weak: Pierce
  SP Costs: -4
In-Im-Rel (Lv.2)
  No base SP cost above 10
  Magic: -11
  Max SP: +22
Du-Qu-Rel (Lv.2)
  No base SP cost above 15
  Agility: +5
  Vitality: +5
Mi (Lv.2)
  Strength: +5
Sa-So (Lv.2)
  Is an Unmodified Demon
  HP per Turn: +1.9% of MaxHP
Sh (Lv.2)
  Cunning: +5
Du-Mi (Lv.2)
  Strength: +3
  Vitality: +3

Current Credits: 996

Shared Codex   : 145 / 156 (92% complete)

Slash        2          0          0          7*         0         
Impact       3*         0          0          7*         0         
Pierce       1          0          0          7*         0         
Fire         0          0          3          3*         1         
Ice          0          0          1          4*         2         
Electricity  0          0          1          4          2*         
Body         0          0          3*         4          0         
Mind         0          0          1          5*         1         
Matter       0          0          1          6*         0         
Light        1          0          1          4*         2         
Dark         0          0          1          5*         1         

Name : Homunculus
MaxHP: 39

Magic   : 12
Vitality: 12

Weak  : Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Heavy Blow (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

MaxHP: 31

Strength: 23
Vitality: 9
Cunning : 9

Abilities Known:
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Brutal Goblin
MaxHP: 38

Strength: 16
Agility : 14

Resist: Fire
Weak  : Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
2) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
3) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
4) Accursed (Type: Dark, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Pariah, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
5) Bull Rush (Type: Impact, 10 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
6) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (6))
7) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
8) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by attacking them with a drain that heals you for 10% of their maximum HP.)

Name : Blessed Gandayah
MaxHP: 42
MaxSP: 125

Magic   : 15
Agility : 8

Abilities Known:
2) Relief (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Blind, Melting, Harden, Stone, and Held.)
4) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
5) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
6) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Headless

Strength: 15
Vitality: 25
Agility : 23

Soul Brand:
Qu-Sa-Fa-Al (Lv.2)
  No visible allies
  SP per Turn: -3.0
  HP per Turn: +3.3% of MaxHP
  Agility: +15

Abilities Known:
1) Inspiring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's accuracy by 25%.)
2) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
4) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
5) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Your abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn.)
6) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite, Poison, or Melting damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (6))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Kasha
Level: 4
MaxHP: 33

Strength: 9
Magic   : 12
Agility : 32

Resist: Fire Light Dark

Soul Brand:
Qu-Sa-Fa-Al (Lv.2)
  No visible allies
  SP per Turn: -3.0
  HP per Turn: +3.3% of MaxHP
  Agility: +15

Abilities Known:
2) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 10% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
3) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------
Saler

Postby Ferret » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:24 pm

:D Well, even if you don't make it to the new floors for awhile, you may still encounter some new abilities or demons.

Glad you're enjoying your time back, even if you are a bit rusty. :) New build is still on schedule for this Sunday, so the wait's almost over. Thanks for the report, as always. :)
Ferret

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion