suggestion race combo bonus

Have feedback or suggestions for Demon? Talk about it here!

suggestion race combo bonus

Postby summonerd » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:48 pm

If demon have class or race or something that make party bonus, itll be very fun.
for example,
2 jp demon in your party, you get sp bonus
2 ice demon in your party, your party get "-5 damage taken" bonus.

If game have mechanics kind like this, minor demon(that is be used for only copy ability) will get opportunity to shine him self.

btw, ty for keeping update!! good work :D
summonerd

Re: suggestion race combo bonus

Postby Ferret » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:50 am

Hey. :D Thanks for the suggestion summonerd. :)

I do like the idea of adding more ways for "ability teacher" demons to have other uses. :) But, I'm worried this one might end up being too much to juggle; Demon already gives you a lot to keep track of relative to many other games. I don't mind that it's high on that scale, I'm just not sure I want to go higher than we've already gotten.

There still may be something I can do with this idea in a similar vein though, I've scribbled it down so I don't forget about it. :D Thanks again, and I'm glad you're enjoying Demon. :)
Ferret

Postby summonerd » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:00 pm

Ferret wrote:Hey. :D Thanks for the suggestion summonerd. :)

I do like the idea of adding more ways for "ability teacher" demons to have other uses. :) But, I'm worried this one might end up being too much to juggle; Demon already gives you a lot to keep track of relative to many other games. I don't mind that it's high on that scale, I'm just not sure I want to go higher than we've already gotten.

There still may be something I can do with this idea in a similar vein though, I've scribbled it down so I don't forget about it. :D Thanks again, and I'm glad you're enjoying Demon. :)

ty for replying.

btw, would u change(or add) to "picking brand system" ?
Its really pain for me, when i am picking and deleting brand in every brand finding.
If question when u find brand, is "Yes or No(and brand will be disappeared)", itll be fine for me. We don't have no reason to pick brand later.
I can't just leave from brand, cuz brand fuck my auto rotating, and spam me "pick Y or N".
I hope this will be improve.
summonerd

Postby Ferret » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:05 pm

I think I can add an option for this: it will default to off, so you'll need to turn it on, but I'll add it in the Tower 24-26 build. :D
Ferret

Postby summonerd » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:21 pm

yayyyyyyy
thank you!!
(...If it's possible, pls give love summoner who waked up titan's fist ghost :p)
summonerd

Return to Feedback and Suggestions