RNG is a fickle god

The tower awaits!

RNG is a fickle god

Postby SummerSnowman » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:08 am

Always thought that this could happen but what exactly are the chances of this? Got lucky with a gold offering too so :o
Now I just need to not die and let this guy carry me. :shock:
SummerSnowman

Re: RNG is a fickle god

Postby Saler » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:09 am

Well, certain out of depth demons have a chance to show up in side levels that they fit thematicaly, so I'm guessing that's what hapened here. This won't nececrally give you the win, because the last couple of floors are actually where the most challenge of the game is. (Most of the remaining challenge is on the couple of first floors)
Also, watch out for Charm :)
Ferret wrote:It's funny because I mostly intended them to be a support unit: the one attack and the high Strength were more a nod to them being bears than anything else. :D
Saler

Postby SummerSnowman » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:14 am

Yeah, I remember that l skipped a ton of floors on my recent first victory and almost lost on the last floor to Eliminator Abatwas and Basilisks. This kaw kaw would probably die in seconds to those things. I somehow managed to win against that pack by retreating and bringing them to a more open area instead of a corridor.

Haven't really had trouble against charm though, probably since I haven't gone too far yet. Any really dangerous charm packs? :?
SummerSnowman

Postby Saler » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:26 am

What I meant is that is that Kaw Kaw gets Chramed, then you would have an out of depth demon attacking you in addition to whatever you were fighting. But yes, there a few demons near the end of the game that can Charm, in addition to other things..
Ferret wrote:It's funny because I mostly intended them to be a support unit: the one attack and the high Strength were more a nod to them being bears than anything else. :D
Saler

Postby Ferret » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:12 pm

Hey SummerSnowman, welcome to the forum. :D

The exact chance of having an Offering and meeting a Kaw Kaw would be a bit of a pain to calculate. :) But it's pretty darn low. :D

Charm starts showing up normally around Tower:10 or so, with Elokos. As Saler's indicated, it could be highly dangerous if your super-powered ally ends up Charmed. Even Panic (which shows up earlier) could get a little ugly if you're unlucky, but Panic is only randomized actions, Charm will actually make it actively try to attack you. :D

Good luck in your romp with your Kaw-Kaw friend. :) Barring incidents w/ Panic and Charm, he should be a big help. :D
Ferret

Postby SummerSnowman » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:56 am

Edit: Image should now show.

Thanks for the welcome!

Lured Bigfoot with enemy lure and then lured it up to this corner with the kaw kaw tanking the hits. I could trap this guy here with shift move so that my demons didn't chase him away. 8-)

Tower's been pretty easy so far. Lost the kaw kaw once in the early tower to stymphalides :o so I wanted to get him matter immunity. Two pure stones got his health up to a manageable 80. I had triad ward and stone stance on him to mitigate his other weaknesses, and it was great. Almost died to Bmola, though.

Madevra and Adria didn't stand a chance against it. Mordecai also couldn't damage it, but did kill my other demons. Still got Reprobus though. :)
Other summoners also lost without doing much against it. Paracelsus in particular took a while due to his heals but couldn't actually break through. :)

Also got a gold offering and silver offering on Anomaly: 3. :shock: I took enemy lure so that I could get Bigfoot and Slenderman but I have no idea how hard the fight is against him.

Charm was not a problem with me always bringing a healer along with calm. I also gave the kaw kaw pink whisper, making him much stronger due to his high cunning.

Finally, I don't know how to post a midgame character report. Could anyone help me with that?
Last edited by SummerSnowman on Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SummerSnowman

Postby Saler » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:29 pm

Pressing F10 saves a character summary, although the path it saves to is somewhat complicated. It does show where it saves to, so you can use that to find it. You should also post it as code, so it won't take too much space.
Saler

Postby SummerSnowman » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:50 am

Thanks for the response. :)

Won with the kaw kaw I got on anomaly. He steamrolled through all of the opposition except for some Stymphalides at the beginning, Tuofei/Bmola near the middle, Mulassa/Cherufe near the end, and a relic wraith at the absolute end. 8-) :D :P

He was an amazing tank and had great cunning for charming enemies. Extremely powerful damage as well. Weaknesses can be reduced but shouldn't be underestimated, since it can be bursted down even with block. Went with destroyer because I feared oozes, but probably should have gone for fire immunity instead.

Failed a link with Medusa because Perseus was too powerful. He cut through everyone and was only stopped by focusing kaw kaw. Also took a really long time to die, so watch out. Surprisingly, it was Subtle Druj Nasu and poison that killed him. Should probably bring electricity next time.

Soul armor on a power in Ogun's Sanctum probably helped against the ya-te-veo. Almost died against Shikome. Never got Slenderman even with the lure. Final floor was much easier than last time, with no noteworthy fused enemies.

Anzu was great against anything that kaw kaw was weak too, such as the mulassa and bonnachon. Pele melts oozes and almost anything not resistant to fire. Reprobus did good damage. Lifegiver Nero was a great healer from Anomaly. Bigfoot dealt massive damage and probably killed half of Valindra's demons even though I couldn't see them die. When I exploded her, all her demons were on dead maxHP and I had no clue why.

Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 11/26/2018, Scoring Model: 11/9/2018
Dump file created at: 2/25/2019 10:36:35 PM

Summoner Creed...
was chosen by the Crown of Glory,
selected Healing as their starting element,
has earned a score of 76078,
is currently at Tower:23,
and is still alive!

--==== Main Character ====--

Name : Creed
Level: 34
MaxHP: 147
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 15
Magic   : 110
Vitality: 70
Agility : 15
Cunning : 15

Immune: Light
Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Matter
Weak  : Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Heal Wounds (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 105 Power heal.)
2) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
3) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
4) Agony (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Only affects enemies without the Agony status effect. 70 Power attack. Applies Agony. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
5) Battle Cry (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly improves offense by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
6) Auraward (Type: Defense, Passive. If your last action was a Fire, Electricity, or Ice ability, you gain Resist against all three of these types.)
7) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
8) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)

Relic Upgrades:
Capacity Up II (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 8 at once.)
S.E.P.I. (Generates a small amount of Credits each time you fully explore a level.)
Enemy Lure (Unlocks the Enemy Lure transmutation, which allows you to reveal hidden demons in your surroundings. Some demons are very hard to find without this technique, but using it is not without risk...)
Soul Armor (Unlocks the Soul Armor transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to copy its MaxHP modifier, Speed, immunities, resistances, and weaknesses to yourself.)

Inventory:
3 Pain glyph
4 Mirror chime
2 Peace offering
3 Zephyr card
1 Frost glyph
4 Curse rune
1 Bolt glyph
5 Heal stone
3 Flame glyph
1 Heal gem
1 Silver offering
1 Gold offering
9 Chakra stone
1 Tempest rune
8 Pure stone
2 Calm card
2 Heart glyph
1 Might gem
1 Chakra gem
1 Night rune
1 Blizzard rune
1 Wind card
1 Magic map
2 Meteor rune

Current Credits: 24557

--==== Party Overview  ====--

Element      Users      Immune     Resistant  Normal     Weak       
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Slash        2          0          1*         7          0         
Impact       2          0          1*         7          0         
Pierce       1          0          1*         7          0         
Fire         3*         1          2          3*         2         
Ice          0          0          3          4*         1         
Electricity  0          0          2          5*         1         
Body         1          1          0          5*         2         
Mind         2          1          1          6*         0         
Matter       1          0          2*         5          1         
Light        0          3*         0          2          3         
Dark         1*         0          1          4          3*         

n : Number of party members counted.
* : Denotes the main character is included.

--==== Current Party ====--

Name : Lifegiver Nero
Level: 23
MaxHP: 122

Strength: 20
Magic   : 53
Vitality: 52
Agility : 20

Resist: Fire Ice
Weak  : Body Light Dark Matter

Abilities Known:
1) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-130 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Cleansing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Body status effects by 0.5 turns.)
4) Relieving Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Matter status effects (except Harden) by 0.5 turns.)
5) Faith Healing (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Cannot target characters weak to Light. 60-130 Power heal, based on the target's Light resistance (Normal = 60 Power, Resist = 105 Power, Immune = 130 Power). Cooldown: Light (2))
6) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
8) Healing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, grants a 10 Power heal to you and all visible allies.)

Name : Anzu
Level: 29
MaxHP: 124

Strength: 34
Magic   : 48
Vitality: 48
Agility : 34
Cunning : 26

Resist: Fire Ice Electricity
Weak  : Light

Abilities Known:
1) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
2) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Breath (4))
3) Acid Breath (Type: Matter, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 70% chance to inflict Melting, causing damage over time. Cooldown: Breath (5))
4) Dragon Soul (Type: None, Passive. Your abilities that use your current SP to determine their effect use your maximum SP instead, if this would be to your benefit.)
5) Inhale (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 5 SP and reduces your Breath and Charge cooldowns by 2 turns.)
6) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
7) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents who are at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))

Name : Reprobus
Level: 30
MaxHP: 133

Strength: 67
Magic   : 31
Vitality: 39
Agility : 35
Cunning : 23

Immune: Mind Light
Weak  : Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
2) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 30 SP and resets your Breath and Charge cooldowns. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (4))
3) Piercing Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
4) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
5) Unconquerable (Type: Defense, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by enemies by reducing your Endure cooldown by 1 turn.)
6) Arrow Shot (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 85 Power attack.)
7) Mighty Roar (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 50% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (6))
8) Burning Scythe (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 100 Power attack, split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)

Name : Pele
MaxHP: 120

Strength: 23
Magic   : 75
Vitality: 35
Agility : 35
Cunning : 27

Immune: Fire
Resist: Electricity
Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
4) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
5) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 10% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
6) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
7) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
8) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))

Name : Subtle Druj nasu
MaxHP: 115

Strength: 12
Magic   : 35
Vitality: 37
Agility : 21
Cunning : 85

Immune: Body
Resist: Mind Dark
Weak  : Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Corrupt (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
2) Sepsis Wave (Type: Body, 20 SP. Only affects Infected characters. Inflicts Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Contagion (Type: Body, 15 SP. Must target an Infected character. 85% chance to Infect an enemy near the target, preventing most HP and SP recovery. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (2))
4) Foul Aura (Type: Body, Reactive. Each standard turn, has an 8% chance to Infect enemies, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
5) Spellbinder (Type: None, Passive. Reduces Cantrip cooldowns by 1 turn, to a minimum of 1 turn.)
6) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents who are at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
7) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
8) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Reduces Presence cooldowns by 33% when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)

Name : Lifebender Unicorn
Level: 31
MaxHP: 139
MaxSP: 125

Strength: 29
Magic   : 65
Agility : 29
Cunning : 25

Weak  : Body Dark

Abilities Known:
2) Panacea (Type: Healing, 30 SP. Removes all negative status effects.)
3) Healing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, grants a 10 Power heal to you and all visible allies.)
4) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
6) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
8) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))

Name : Bigfoot
Level: 40
MaxHP: 147

Strength: 104
Magic   : 9
Vitality: 59
Agility : 37
Cunning : 36

Resist: Ice Matter
Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Grand Slam (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 100 Power attack.)
2) Log Toss (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 100 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (6))
3) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Heavyhanded (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
5) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
6) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
7) Eternal Glory (Type: Healing, Passive. Fully restores MaxHP and then HP when HP reaches 0. Cooldown: Soul (90))
8) Wellspring (Type: None, Passive. If you would gain an experience-based cooldown and do not have a Wellspring cooldown, you instead gain a Wellspring cooldown of the same amount. Cooldown: Wellspring (0))

--==== Recent Messages ====--

Zorb looks healthier. Zorb looks refreshed.
 Zorb looks more vigorous.
 Zorb spins while slashing wildly.
 Zorb slashes Bigfoot. Zorb slashes your unicorn.
 Your unicorn gestures at Bigfoot.
 Bigfoot looks healthier.
 Your unicorn gestures at itself.
 Your unicorn looks healthier.
 The jotunn hits Bigfoot.
 Zorb is no longer melting.
 Bigfoot slams the shikome.
 Zorb can be mended again.
 The jotunn is no longer regenerating.
 Some of your allies are in danger!
 Using heal gem...
 Heal Gem can only be centered on yourself. Press
 Enter to execute, Escape to cancel.
 You use the heal gem. You feel better.
 Bigfoot looks healthier.
 Your unicorn looks healthier.
 The shojo gestures at Zorb.
 Zorb begins to regenerate!
 The shikome claws Bigfoot.
 Zorb charges your kaw kaw.
 Zorb hits your kaw kaw.
 It isn't very effective.
 Zorb freezes your kaw kaw.
 It's super effective!
 Your kaw kaw starts shivering!
 Your kaw kaw touches Zorb.
 It's super effective! Zorb begins to melt!
 Zorb leaps into action!
 Zorb pierces your kaw kaw.
 It isn't very effective.
 Zorb consumes the charun's vigor!
 Zorb looks healthier. Zorb looks refreshed.
 Zorb looks more vigorous.
 Zorb slices your kaw kaw.
 It isn't very effective.
 Zorb melts your kaw kaw.
 It's super effective!
 Zorb kills your kaw kaw!!
 Your unicorn gestures at Bigfoot.
 Bigfoot looks healthier.
 The jotunn charges your unicorn.
 The jotunn misses your unicorn.
 Bigfoot hits the shikome.
 Really win the game and start a new cycle? (Y or
 N)
 You win!

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Unicorn
Level: 21
MaxHP: 88

Strength: 27
Magic   : 42
Vitality: 30
Agility : 27
Cunning : 24

Weak  : Body Dark

Abilities Known:
2) Panacea (Type: Healing, 30 SP. Removes all negative status effects.)
3) Healing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, grants a 10 Power heal to you and all visible allies.)
4) Vigorous Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, restores 1 SP to you and all visible allies.)
5) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Yali
Level: 22

Strength: 47
Magic   : 18
Vitality: 34
Cunning : 22

Resist: Body

Abilities Known:
1) Maul (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Slash attacks.)
2) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
3) Hand of Light (Type: Light, Passive. Your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks that damage targets weak to Light also deal a 85 Power Light attack if the additional damage would be fatal to the target.)
4) Silver Hand (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Jinn

Strength: 26
Magic   : 45
Vitality: 32
Agility : 25
Cunning : 32

Resist: Dark Matter
Weak  : Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Fireball (Type: Fire, 25 SP. Attenuated 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Disable Mind (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Sleep, preventing the target from acting for a few turns or until damaged. Cannot miss.)
4) Combustive Aura (Type: Fire, Reactive. Each standard turn, has an 8% chance to Ignite enemies, causing damage over a short duration.)
5) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Miodchaoin
Level: 22
MaxHP: 108

Strength: 57
Magic   : 18
Vitality: 44
Agility : 18
Cunning : 18

Resist: Body Matter
Weak  : Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Smash (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 85 Power attack.)
2) Mighty Roar (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 50% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (6))
3) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 30 SP and resets your Breath and Charge cooldowns. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (4))
4) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 25% of their maximum HP.)
5) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding status effects and reactions).)
6) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
7) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
8) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (6))

Name : Ooze
Level: 20
MaxHP: 53

Strength: 11
Magic   : 47
Vitality: 11
Agility : 38
Cunning : 38

Resist: Impact Pierce Body
Weak  : Fire Ice Matter

Abilities Known:
1) Liquefying Touch (Type: Matter, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to inflict Melting, causing damage over time.)
2) Consuming Touch (Type: Matter, 10 SP. 70 Power attack, +45 Power if the target is Melting. Heals the user for 66% of the damage dealt.)
3) Acidic Veil (Type: Matter, Reactive. 35% chance to Melt adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time.)
4) Corrosive Vapor (Type: Debuff, Passive. Attempts to inflict Melting on non-immune targets also have a 50% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20%.)
5) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Phoenix
Level: 27
MaxHP: 102

Strength: 25
Magic   : 40
Vitality: 25
Agility : 51
Cunning : 39

Resist: Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Burning Claw (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 100 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Burning Scythe (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 100 Power attack, split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
5) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 10% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
6) Eternal Glory (Type: Healing, Passive. Fully restores MaxHP and then HP when HP reaches 0. Cooldown: Soul (90))
7) Wellspring (Type: None, Passive. If you would gain an experience-based cooldown and do not have a Wellspring cooldown, you instead gain a Wellspring cooldown of the same amount. Cooldown: Wellspring (0))
8) ------------

Name : Power
Level: 28
MaxHP: 91

Strength: 102
Magic   : 14
Vitality: 41
Agility : 14
Cunning : 14

Abilities Known:
1) Lethal Thrust (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 100 Power attack, enemies only.)
2) Rhino Charge (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Vehemence (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly raises accuracy and offense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Overpower (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the chance of opponents Blocking, Dodging, or Parrying your attacks by half.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Destroyer Kaw kaw
Level: 40
MaxHP: 132

Strength: 32
Magic   : 72
Vitality: 51
Agility : 31
Cunning : 59

Immune: Matter
Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Light Dark
Weak  : Fire Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Nullifying Touch (Type: Matter, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to inflict Melting, causing damage over time.)
2) Devouring Touch (Type: Matter, 15 SP. 85 Power attack, +45 Power if the target is Melting. Heals the user for 66% of the damage dealt.)
3) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
4) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
6) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
7) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement or a movement ability.)
8) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 10% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)

SummerSnowman

Postby Ferret » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:19 pm

Congrats on the win SummerSnowman :D

Taken good care of, the rare early game OOD ally can be a big boost. :) Sounds like you managed to do that with your Kaw Kaw.

Perseus vs. Medusa is tuned to be very, very rough. :D I'm always a little surprised when anyone can pull it off at all, so don't feel too bad about it not working out.

Summoners with Consume can drain their own demons' MaxHP to heal themselves, which is usually what happens if you kill a summoner and they have a bunch of very low MaxHP allies you don't remember killing yourself.

Congrats again on the win, and thanks for the report. :D
Ferret

Postby SummerSnowman » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:56 am

First win without an out-of-depth demon :D

Managed to use items well to eliminate risks and didn't make too many greedy plays like link with Reprobus.

Lifegivers Gandayah and Nero lasted the whole game again, very cool. :)

Found Pele randomly and almost killed her while chasing my Ehlose. I shift moved but ran into a Shoggoth pack that injured me, but I managed to run by copying mobility to myself. Came back to kill the packs and secure Pele. :)

Tlaloc was a great replacement for Pele against Dark enemies like Shikome, who brought me to 35 maxHP in one round. I copied Eternal Glory to myself and used pure stones but they didn't get many hits on me after that.

The power from Phoenix's Sanctum did a ton of damage and did the majority of damage against Antoria. Used many pure stones and heal stones here. It felt pretty vulnerable though, and I had to heal it many times in fights.

Charlie, from a quick decision to take enemy lure, was quite impressive in this run and was useful for dropping Dolor on tough groups of enemies surrounding me. He probably saved me a lot of times. Dolor could also restore his SP pool to full too :D Low damage, but great crowd control. Went into melee too many times for my liking though.

Chthonic Ehlose remained useful throughout the entire run by being a good tank and was great against Ikiryo and other dark HP drainers. Brutal Ghoul helped it quite a bit in the early-mid game, especially against Mordecai.

In theory, Civatateo should be stronger than Pele but I didn't bother doing the replacement because of the credit cost. Didn't use soul armor though so I probably could have done it.

Found bigfoot naturally but had to kill him in enrage. What exactly does enrage do? He didn't really overwhelm me so I have no clue.

Lured slenderman but Pele and Tlaloc focused him and killed him. Wraith strike did like half of their HP pools.

Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 11/26/2018, Scoring Model: 11/9/2018
Dump file created at: 3/1/2019 12:38:59 AM

Summoner Pit...
was chosen by the Crown of Glory,
selected Healing as their starting element,
has earned a score of 65914,
is currently at Tower:23,
and is still alive!

--==== Main Character ====--

Name : Pit
Level: 32
MaxHP: 157

Strength: 15
Magic   : 110
Vitality: 50
Agility : 25
Cunning : 10

Abilities Known:
2) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Agony (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Only affects enemies without the Agony status effect. 70 Power attack. Applies Agony. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
4) Battle Cry (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly improves offense by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
5) Eternal Glory (Type: Healing, Passive. Fully restores MaxHP and then HP when HP reaches 0. Cooldown: Soul (90))
6) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
7) Auraward (Type: Defense, Passive. If your last action was a Fire, Electricity, or Ice ability, you gain Resist against all three of these types.)

Relic Upgrades:
Capacity Up II (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 8 at once.)
S.E.P.I. (Generates a small amount of Credits each time you fully explore a level.)
Enemy Lure (Unlocks the Enemy Lure transmutation, which allows you to reveal hidden demons in your surroundings. Some demons are very hard to find without this technique, but using it is not without risk...)
Soul Armor (Unlocks the Soul Armor transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to copy its MaxHP modifier, Speed, immunities, resistances, and weaknesses to yourself.)

Inventory:
1 Zephyr card
10 Chakra stone
1 Calm card
4 Flame glyph
2 Blizzard rune
2 Pure gem
5 Heal gem
4 Frost glyph
13 Heal stone
1 Ghost chime
3 Chakra gem
6 Pure stone
1 Night rune
1 Trouble chime
1 Tempest rune
1 Might gem
1 Pain glyph
2 Peace offering
1 Curse rune
1 Bronze offering
1 Silver offering
1 Red essence
1 Heart glyph
1 Meteor rune
1 Bolt glyph
1 Guardian gem

Current Credits: 32103

--==== Party Overview  ====--

Element      Users      Immune     Resistant  Normal     Weak       
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Slash        0          0          2          7*         0         
Impact       2          0          2          7*         0         
Pierce       1          0          1          8*         0         
Fire         3*         1          1          3*         4         
Ice          1          1          4          3*         1         
Electricity  1          1          3          3*         2         
Body         1          2          2*         4          1         
Mind         3          1          0          8*         0         
Matter       0          1          1          6*         1         
Light        1          1          2          3*         3         
Dark         1*         1          2          3          3*         

n : Number of party members counted.
* : Denotes the main character is included.

--==== Current Party ====--

Name : Lifegiver Gandayah
Level: 20
MaxHP: 106
MaxSP: 125

Magic   : 43
Vitality: 47
Agility : 16
Cunning : 16

Abilities Known:
1) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
2) Relief (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Blind, Melting, Harden, Stone, and Held.)
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
5) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
6) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
8) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)

Name : Lifegiver Nero
MaxHP: 122

Strength: 20
Magic   : 53
Agility : 20

Resist: Fire Ice
Weak  : Body Light Dark Matter

Abilities Known:
1) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-130 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Cleansing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Body status effects by 0.5 turns.)
4) Relieving Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Matter status effects (except Harden) by 0.5 turns.)
5) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
6) Cleansing Dance (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis from allies. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (6))
7) Meditate (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 10 SP. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
8) Healing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, grants a 10 Power heal to you and all visible allies.)

Name : Foul Charlie
MaxHP: 100

Strength: 22
Magic   : 41
Vitality: 22
Cunning : 79

Immune: Body Mind Matter
Resist: Ice
Weak  : Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Mind Twist (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Cannot miss.)
2) Hysteria (Type: Mind, 20 SP. Must target a Panicked character. 70% chance to inflict Panic on an enemy near the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
3) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
4) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents who are at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
5) Afflicter (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP for applying a new Body, Mind, Matter, Light, Dark, or Debuff status effect. (Poison or Held stacking does not count as a new effect.))
6) Dolor (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. Has an 85% chance to reduces offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 20% and a 70% chance to reduce speed by 33%. Cooldown: Miracle (1))
7) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
8) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Reduces Presence cooldowns by 33% when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)

Name : Chthonic Ehlose
Level: 25
MaxHP: 107

Strength: 46
Magic   : 11
Vitality: 73
Agility : 17

Immune: Body
Resist: Slash Impact Ice Electricity Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Mightbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
2) Warning Cry (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
3) Earth Break (Type: Impact, 25 SP. 70 Power attack.)
4) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
5) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
6) Tangler (Type: Matter, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to inflict Held, which reduces accuracy, evasion, and movement speed (can stack three times.))
7) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
8) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)

Name : Pele
MaxHP: 116

Magic   : 73
Vitality: 34

Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
2) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
4) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
5) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 10% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)

Name : Civatateo
Level: 34
MaxHP: 110

Strength: 21
Magic   : 83
Vitality: 30
Cunning : 47

Resist: Ice Body Light Dark
Weak  : Fire Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Inquisition (Type: Light, 35 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt on enemy targets, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
2) Life Drain (Type: Body, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)
3) Light Veil (Type: Light, Reactive. 50% chance to respond to damage dealt to you by adjacent enemies with a 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
4) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
7) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)

Name : Tlaloc
Level: 32
MaxHP: 126

Strength: 29
Magic   : 75
Vitality: 49
Agility : 28
Cunning : 24

Immune: Ice Electricity Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Snowstorm (Type: Ice, 40 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
2) Storm Strike (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
3) Cleansing Rain (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
4) Healing Rain (Type: Healing, 35 SP. 105 Power heal.)
5) Meditate (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 10 SP. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
6) Vengeful (Type: None, Passive. Responds to damage dealt to you by enemies by restoring 3 SP.)
7) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
8) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)

Name : Dancing Power
Level: 33
MaxHP: 101

Strength: 93
Magic   : 13
Vitality: 37
Agility : 44

Abilities Known:
1) Lethal Thrust (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 100 Power attack, enemies only.)
2) Rhino Charge (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Vehemence (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly raises accuracy and offense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Overpower (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the chance of opponents Blocking, Dodging, or Parrying your attacks by half.)
5) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
6) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
7) Eternal Glory (Type: Healing, Passive. Fully restores MaxHP and then HP when HP reaches 0. Cooldown: Soul (90))
8) Wellspring (Type: None, Passive. If you would gain an experience-based cooldown and do not have a Wellspring cooldown, you instead gain a Wellspring cooldown of the same amount. Cooldown: Wellspring (0))

--==== Recent Messages ====--

Your power will be more powerful longer!
 Your power charges the shikome.
 Your power hits the shikome.
 The shikome is stunned!
 Your power looks refreshed.
 Your gandayah gestures at your power.
 Your power looks protected!
 Charlie gazes at the jotunn.
 The jotunn is charmed!
 Charlie looks refreshed.
 There is a shimmering portal to Victory here.
 Press 'p', '<', or '>' to change levels.
 Zorb misses your power.
 The shojo gestures at the shikome.
 The shikome begins to regenerate!
 The jotunn is still charmed!
 The jotunn hammers the shojo.
 The jotunn hammers the shikome.
 The jotunn freezes the shojo.
 It isn't very effective.
 The jotunn freezes the shikome.
 It isn't very effective.
 The shikome starts shivering!
 Your power whispers softly at the shikome.
 The shikome loses control!
 Your power impales Zorb.
 It's super effective!
 Your power impales the shojo.
 Your power looks refreshed.
 Zorb pierces your power.
 It isn't very effective.
 Your gandayah gestures at your power.
 Your power begins to regenerate!
 Charlie psi-blasts the shojo.
 Charlie looks refreshed.
 The shikome is no longer stunned.
 The shikome blinks towards Charlie.
 Charlie staggers.
 The shikome gestures widely.
 The shikome freezes Charlie.
 It isn't very effective.
 The shikome freezes you.
 The shikome freezes your gandayah.
 The shikome freezes your power.
 Charlie starts shivering! You feel cold!
 Your gandayah starts shivering!
 Your power starts shivering!
 Really win the game and start a new cycle? (Y or
 N)
 You win!

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Python
Level: 16
MaxHP: 95

Strength: 32
Magic   : 10
Vitality: 43
Agility : 15

Resist: Slash Impact Electricity Body
Weak  : Fire Ice Matter

Abilities Known:
1) Tackle (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to delay the next turn of the target.)
2) Earth Break (Type: Impact, 25 SP. 70 Power attack.)
3) Tangler (Type: Matter, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to inflict Held, which reduces accuracy, evasion, and movement speed (can stack three times.))
4) Tangling Veil (Type: Matter, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Held on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, which reduces accuracy, evasion, and movement speed (can stack three times.))
5) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
6) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
7) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
8) ------------

Name : Foul Ala
Level: 15
MaxHP: 75

Strength: 7
Magic   : 24
Vitality: 26
Agility : 7
Cunning : 56

Immune: Electricity
Resist: Body Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Consume Life (Type: Body, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cooldown: Breath (5))
2) Stormwalk (Type: Electricity, 0 SP. Must target a Shocked character. Warps you adjacent to the target, and restores 20 of your SP. Free action. Cooldown: Charge (1))
3) Discharge (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. Targets a random enemy. 70 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
4) Full Power (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 200% of the original chance when your SP is 100 or higher. (This is checked before casting costs are deducted.))
5) Vitiate (Type: Debuff, 30 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)
6) Distract Host (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 85% chance to reduce accuracy by 20%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Ninkasi
Level: 21
MaxHP: 84

Strength: 17
Magic   : 29
Vitality: 29
Agility : 38
Cunning : 37

Resist: Ice Body Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Might (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
2) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
3) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
6) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Reduces Presence cooldowns by 33% when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)
8) ------------

Name : Destroyer Akateko
Level: 15
MaxHP: 58

Strength: 12
Magic   : 37
Vitality: 19
Cunning : 21

Immune: Body Matter
Resist: Dark
Weak  : Light

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 66% of the damage dealt.)
2) Wraith Touch (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
5) Acid Arrow (Type: Matter, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to inflict Melting, causing damage over time.)
6) Hydrofluoric (Type: Matter, Passive. Your attempts to inflict Melting bypass Matter resistance (but not immunity.))
7) Materia Siphon (Type: Matter, 15 SP. 40 Power attack, +45 Power if the target is Melting. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)
8) Combust (Type: Fire, 5 SP. 100% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (2))

Name : Artemis
Level: 17
MaxHP: 81

Strength: 31
Magic   : 13
Vitality: 18
Agility : 42

Resist: Body Light Dark
Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Arc Needle (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Half normal accuracy.)
2) Intent (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
4) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
5) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
6) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
7) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
8) Needle Shot (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack.)

Name : Brutal Ghoul
Level: 19
MaxHP: 95

Strength: 45
Magic   : 9
Vitality: 28
Agility : 33

Weak  : Fire Mind Light

Abilities Known:
1) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
2) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 25% of their maximum HP.)
3) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
4) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
5) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
6) Double Hit (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack split between two Impact attacks.)
7) Tangler (Type: Matter, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to inflict Held, which reduces accuracy, evasion, and movement speed (can stack three times.))
8) Needle Spray (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. Attenuated 55 Power attack.)

Name : Turdak
MaxHP: 86

Strength: 35
Magic   : 19
Vitality: 29
Agility : 42
Cunning : 35

Immune: Body Dark
Resist: Pierce Ice
Weak  : Impact Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Spin Slash (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Also considered a movement ability.)
2) Slash Dance (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack, enemies only. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (2))
3) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
4) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
5) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
6) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
7) Tangler (Type: Matter, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to inflict Held, which reduces accuracy, evasion, and movement speed (can stack three times.))
8) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))

Name : Phoenix
Level: 27
MaxHP: 102

Strength: 25
Magic   : 40
Vitality: 25
Agility : 51
Cunning : 39

Resist: Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Burning Claw (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 100 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Burning Scythe (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 100 Power attack, split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
5) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 10% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
6) Eternal Glory (Type: Healing, Passive. Fully restores MaxHP and then HP when HP reaches 0. Cooldown: Soul (90))
7) Wellspring (Type: None, Passive. If you would gain an experience-based cooldown and do not have a Wellspring cooldown, you instead gain a Wellspring cooldown of the same amount. Cooldown: Wellspring (0))
8) ------------

Last edited by SummerSnowman on Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SummerSnowman

Next

Return to General Discussion