My first ghost on 20+ tower

The tower awaits!

Re: My first ghost on 20+ tower

Postby Ferret » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Congrats on the Mask victory. :D

Summoners will sometimes hold off on summoning if they don't have any healthy candidates left, even if this means the slot is going to be empty instead. This is especially true if the candidates are low on HP *and* SP (after all, if you wait a few turns, they at least get the SP back!) Did you mean that he did this even when he should have had healthy candidates left? That would be a bug, and from what you wrote, that sounds like it might be what you meant.

Unconquerable's a tricky beast. On the one hand, it does make Endure abilities easier to use, but on the other hand, it's only if they're taking hits, so it's not quite the same as being a pure time-based cooldown. I'll take a look and see if I can find a sane way to juggle the numbers a bit though. :)

Thanks for the report, and congrats again. :D
Ferret

Postby oneeyedjoe » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Yup, that's what I meant. Wraith spawned with 3 allies, one of them got badly injured and he dismissed it and never summoned anyone again. So actually when I busted ghost wide open and tried to link with unicorn that fight got way harder than ghost encounter itself :D (when sleeping demons from damaged relic woke up that is)
oneeyedjoe

Postby Ferret » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:14 pm

I'll check it out then. :D But for the record, barring something horrifying, this will probably be the last bug fix going into the next build :D
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:29 pm

I think this is where it got mentioned first: I finished implementing the anti score spamming measures today, for the upcoming build. Granted, it's far from bulletproof, but if my working assumption that people are more interested in save scumming than score spamming holds up, it should be enough. :) We'll seeeee. :D
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:02 pm

Going back to an old buggy bug: Meditation does indeed get used sometimes at 100+ SP... but it's rare and a very low value action: it will never happen if there is anything better to do. :) I'd prefer to leave this as is for now: it never hurts to be prepared and it is technically better than passing a turn if that was the alternative.
Ferret

Postby oneeyedjoe » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:42 pm

I often make demons with 100% shock build in my runs but this time I decided to try it out for myself. Volt call, high voltage, galvanize, full power and tireless. And to avoid putting all my eggs in one basket I also had 2 attacks with different types of damage. In early game it was fire breath + that 40 power mind attack that has 35% chance to stun, first one I got from a corpse and second from psychic ukobach early on.

Managed to finish my full shock build in anomaly 2 where I got charged gremlin with volt call and full power, how convenient. :D Also threw in bolt chain for good measure. Got to say, disabling 1-2 enemies every turn and (almost) never running out of SP feels good. Not very strong in terms of damage, but very good disabling support. Combined with die hard and last defense that I got on tower 2 from a solid zombie, my demons were able to survive pretty much everything, I think I used restore only 3 times during this run. Because of that I had like 60k credits at one point :D .

Recruited archon abatwa in Yaga's sanctum and managed to get pink sign from it after 5 rolls with revelation! It's... not as good as it looks like. 20% even with crazy high cunning is still pretty low, but it's fine, it's a mass charm attack without cooldown after all :D . If only I had storm lord, I could shock/pink sign/shock/pink sign pretty much infinitely... So I replaced my other mind attack with pink sign.

Fought Tremane and he still does noting but healing :( giving him a heal with longer CD didn't help because, well, he has martyr passive, he still can use the heal every turn, and he sure does.
Also found a bug with galvanize, bolt chain and electricity immunity. When you shock a target near electricity immune demon, there is a chance that galvanize will give you SP for shocking that immune to electricity target with bolt chain. Not sure which passive is more responsible for this but I will add that when you shock something near elec. immune target, game does't say "immune" when bolt chain attempts to spread onto it. (I hope I am making sense here). Also log says "you feel refreshed" only once, but you still can get 60 SP instead of 30 sometimes. (I was using previous version so you might have fixed it already, sorry if it is the case)

Aaaand I died to mirror chime after clearing tower 23. Wraith itself didn't give me much problems and his relic exploded pretty quickly, but demons themselves put up quite a fight. Maj Power with last defense, die hard and healing factor was unkillable, Archon Shikome sapped a good portion of my vigor and eradicator Incubus charmed me as soon as I dismissed 2 badly injured demons. Then I shocked my own Incubus and immolated myself with fire rain :D
Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 6/26/2017, Scoring Model: 5/26/2017
Dump file created at: 7/17/2017 4:10:37 PM

Summoner High voltage...
was chosen by the Faithful Heart,
selected Electricity and Electricity as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 67724,
is currently at Tower:23,
and is quite dead!

--==== Main Character ====--

Name : High voltage
Level: 32
MaxHP: 154
MaxSP: 125

Strength: 9
Magic   : 100
Vitality: 46
Agility : 4
Cunning : 56

Resist: Electricity
Weak  : Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Volt Call (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cannot miss.)
2) Pink Sign (Type: Mind, 35 SP. 40 Power attack, enemies only. 20% chance to inflict Charm, turning the targets against their allies. Cannot miss.)
3) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 35 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
4) Galvanize (Type: Electricity, Passive. When you apply Shock, you regain 30 SP.)
5) Full Power (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 200% of the original chance when your SP is 100 or higher. (This is checked before casting costs are deducted.))
6) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
7) Bolt Chain (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also inflicts a 55 Power attack on and has a 10% chance to Shock an adjacent enemy. Shock applied by Bolt Chain cannot trigger Bolt Chain.)
8) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)

Relic Upgrades:
Nightingale (Doubles the rate of HP and negative effect recovery for inactive demons.)
Revelation (Unlocks the Revelation transmutation, which grants a demon a random ability based on the modifier it would pass if used with Fuse Demons.)
Recycle (Delete Demon now grants Credits based on the number of levels the demon has gained (more levels = more Credits).)
Quick Dismiss (Your first Dismiss each turn is a free action (can use Dismiss as a normal action afterwards.))
Quick Summon (Your first Summon each turn is a free action (can use Summon as a normal action afterwards.))

Inventory:
3 Meteor rune
2 Pure gem
3 Guardian gem
13 Pure stone
17 Heal stone
2 Peace offering
3 Heart glyph
11 Chakra stone
3 Flame glyph
1 Pain glyph
1 Venom rune
3 Might gem
3 Bolt glyph
2 Zephyr card
1 Gold offering
1 Frost glyph
1 Chakra gem
2 Calm card
1 Curse rune

Current Credits: 9521

Codex Daemonium Completion
Shared Codex   : 127 / 135 (94% complete)

--==== Party Overview  ====--

Element      Users      Immune     Resistant  Normal     Weak       
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Slash        2          0          2          5*         0         
Impact       2          0          2          5*         0         
Pierce       2          0          2          5*         0         
Fire         2*         1          0          5*         1         
Ice          1          0          3          3*         1         
Electricity  1*         0          1*         5          1         
Body         2          0          4          3*         0         
Mind         2*         1          4          2*         0         
Light        0          2          1          2*         2         
Dark         2          1          2          1          3*         

n : Number of party members counted.
* : Denotes the main character is included.

--==== Current Party ====--

Name : Eradicator Incubus
MaxHP: 112
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 47
Magic   : 27
Vitality: 34
Agility : 46
Cunning : 56

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Mind Dark
Weak  : Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt.)
2) Love Tap (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. 35% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies.)
3) Dominator (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Charm, turning the target against their allies.)
4) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
5) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
6) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
7) Bolt Spray (Type: Pierce, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack.)
8) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)

Name : Volcanic Civatateo
Level: 31
MaxHP: 98

Strength: 15
Magic   : 88
Vitality: 21
Agility : 36
Cunning : 45

Immune: Fire
Resist: Ice Body Light Dark
Weak  : Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Life Drain (Type: Body, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)
2) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
3) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 35 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
4) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
5) Fire Lord (Type: Fire, Passive. Attacking Ignited characters will restore 5% of your HP per hit.)
6) Fireball (Type: Fire, 25 SP. Attenuated 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
7) Snowstorm (Type: Ice, 40 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
8) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (6))

Name : Brewmaster Unicorn
Level: 29
MaxHP: 113

Strength: 28
Magic   : 60
Vitality: 38
Agility : 28
Cunning : 41

Immune: Light
Resist: Body Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Heal Wounds (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 105 Power heal.)
2) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
4) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
5) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
6) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (6))
7) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
8) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))

Name : Leib-olmai
MaxHP: 116

Strength: 73
Magic   : 40
Vitality: 49
Agility : 32
Cunning : 16

Resist: Ice Body Mind
Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Rend Asunder (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 100 Power attack split between two Slash attacks.)
2) Life Pulse (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Only affects allies. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
3) Hunter's Cry (Type: Buff, 35 SP. Briefly improves offense and accuracy by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (2))
4) Calming Rain (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
5) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
6) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Reduces Presence cooldowns by 33% when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)
7) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
8) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)

Name : Maj. Power
Level: 30
MaxHP: 114

Strength: 79
Magic   : 12
Vitality: 52
Agility : 45
Cunning : 12

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Eviscerate (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 100 Power attack.)
2) Rhino Charge (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))
4) Last Defense (Type: Defense, Passive. Increases defense by 100% when your health is at 25% or less of maximum.)
5) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite or Poison damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (5))
6) Witch Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt by 50%.)
7) Resolute (Type: Healing, Reactive. Reduces the remaining duration of each of your negative status effects by 20% of the current duration when damaged by attacks (excluding reactions). No effect on Stun or Shock.)
8) Riposte (Type: Pierce, Reactive. Responds to attacks by adjacent enemies that miss you or that you dodge or parry with a 70 Power attack.)

Name : Archon Shikome
MaxHP: 104

Strength: 16
Magic   : 65
Vitality: 25
Agility : 32
Cunning : 62

Immune: Mind Dark
Resist: Ice Body
Weak  : Light

Abilities Known:
1) Lich Touch (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 100 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
2) Possess (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (5))
3) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
4) Pink Sign (Type: Mind, 35 SP. 40 Power attack, enemies only. 20% chance to inflict Charm, turning the targets against their allies. Cannot miss.)
5) Lethal Glare (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85 Power attack, enemies only. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Presence (3))
6) Mind Twist (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Cannot miss.)
7) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
8) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)

--==== Recent Messages ====--

Your shikome claws the leib-olmai.
 Your unicorn gestures at you.
 You feel better.
 Your incubus hits the power.
 It isn't very effective.
 Your incubus looks refreshed.
 The power will regenerate longer!
 The incubus misses your unicorn.
 The power slashes your unicorn.
 Your unicorn cringes!
 The leib-olmai rends your shikome. (x2)
 You are no longer stunned.
 You and some of your allies are in danger!
 Using Dismiss...
 You unsummon your unicorn!
 Using Dismiss...
 You unsummon your shikome!
 Your incubus blinks towards the incubus.
 Your incubus misses the incubus.
 The incubus blinks towards you.
 You stumble.
 The incubus hits you.
 You are charmed!
 The incubus looks refreshed.
 The power stabs you.
 The leib-olmai radiates healing energy.
 The leib-olmai looks healthier.
 The power looks healthier.
 The incubus looks healthier.
 You are still charmed!
 You shock your incubus.
 Your incubus is shocked!
 You feel refreshed.
 Your unicorn looks more confident.
 The incubus drains you.
 The power stabs you.
 Your relic struggles to keep you alive!
 You are still charmed!
 You call down a fiery rain.
 You burn yourself.
 Your incubus is no longer shocked.
 Your incubus hits the leib-olmai.
 Your incubus looks refreshed.
 The incubus drains you.
 The power slashes you.
 You die...

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Maj. Ghoul
Level: 23
MaxHP: 105

Strength: 43
Magic   : 10
Vitality: 35
Agility : 48
Cunning : 29

Weak  : Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Numbing Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 25% of their maximum HP.)
4) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
5) Counterattack (Type: Slash, Reactive. 50% chance to respond to damage dealt to you by adjacent enemies with a 55 Power attack.)
6) Cursed Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to inflict Pariah on the target, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
7) Last Defense (Type: Defense, Passive. Increases defense by 100% when your health is at 25% or less of maximum.)
8) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite or Poison damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (5))

Name : Mananangal
Level: 28
MaxHP: 95

Magic   : 53
Vitality: 19
Agility : 50
Cunning : 53

Immune: Dark
Resist: Mind
Weak  : Body Light

Abilities Known:
1) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 70% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
2) Weaken Host (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
3) Blight (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Only affects enemies with one or more negative status effects. 62 Power attack, plus 8 Power per negative status effect on the target. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
4) Witch's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks may apply Ignite, Poison, Charm, Hex, and Pariah at random to targets who have a negative status effect.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Banshee
MaxHP: 87

Magic   : 69
Vitality: 30
Agility : 30
Cunning : 46

Immune: Body
Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Mind Howl (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 55 Power attack, enemies only. Cannot miss.)
2) Devotion (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-150 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (less HP = higher Power).)
3) Share Pain (Type: Mind, Passive. Your Mind attacks deal 0-50% more damage based on your current health (less health = more damage).)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Archon Abatwa
Level: 26
MaxHP: 111

Strength: 20
Magic   : 29
Vitality: 29
Agility : 41
Cunning : 61

Immune: Mind
Weak  : Fire Ice Body

Abilities Known:
1) Poison Needle (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to inflict Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
3) Somnia (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 70% chance to inflict Sleep, preventing the target from acting for a few turns or until damaged.)
4) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
5) Consume Will (Type: Mind, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 50% chance to inflict Sleep, preventing the targets from acting for a few turns or until damaged. Cooldown: Breath (6))
6) Mind Melt (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
7) Muddle Host (Type: Mind, 35 SP. 50% chance to inflict Panic, causing the targets' actions to sometimes be randomized.)
8) Pink Sign (Type: Mind, 35 SP. 40 Power attack, enemies only. 20% chance to inflict Charm, turning the targets against their allies. Cannot miss.)

Name : Bonnachon
MaxHP: 117

Strength: 56
Magic   : 41
Vitality: 56
Agility : 20
Cunning : 32

Resist: Fire Ice Body
Weak  : Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Bull Rush (Type: Impact, 10 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
2) Smash (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 85 Power attack.)
3) Putrid Breath (Type: Body, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 70% chance to inflict Infection, preventing most HP and SP recovery. Cooldown: Breath (5))
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Vorpal Eye killer

Strength: 49
Magic   : 35
Vitality: 30
Agility : 44
Cunning : 42

Immune: Electricity
Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Shock Blast (Type: Electricity, 25 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Maul (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Slash attacks.)
3) Flash Shock (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Muddle Host (Type: Mind, 35 SP. 50% chance to inflict Panic, causing the targets' actions to sometimes be randomized.)
5) Furious Rage (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your health is at 50% or less of maximum and your last action was a damaging ability.)
6) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
7) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
8) ------------

oneeyedjoe

Postby Ferret » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:43 am

"Shocking Support" huh? :) It's an idea I've considered trying myself a few times: go Electricity, but actually raise Cunning and stack passives to the point of getting your Shock chance sky high. Mind attacks would definitely be a good companion to it: high Cunning helps a fair bit with those too. :) Same for Fire, even if it doesn't fit the "disable" theme as well. Matter would work too, once it's in. :D

I'll look into the weird galvanize, bolt chain, Elec immune business. I will for now only mention that Bolt Chain is probably by far the hackest code I have written in Demon and I kind of hate it, but I love the concept so much I've allowed it to live. So I'm not surprised there would be a weird bug lurking in it, but it may take some time to figure out. You've given me lots of clues though :D Thank you for that, and yes, what you said makes sense to me. :)

Ugh.. Tremane is going to be the new Adria. :( I'll end up trying to fix him a dozen times before he finally works consistently :( Well, I'll take another swing at him in the next build. :P Thanks for the update on him. :)

Mirror Chime death! :O Well, at least you know you left a good ghost. :) Still a great run. :D Thanks for the report!
Ferret

Postby oneeyedjoe » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:02 pm

Played a lot Demon recently, got some floor 20+ runs.

First one was inspired by greattuna's all strength run with sure slice and sure shot.
Demon Party Dump File
Version 7/15/2017, Scoring Model: 5/26/2017
Dump file created at: 7/20/2017 8:17:48 AM

Summoner Me Stronk...
was chosen by the Titan's Fist,
selected Slash and Buff as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 69873,
is currently at Tower:23,
and is still alive!

Name : Me Stronk
MaxHP: 133

Strength: 173
Magic   : 14
Vitality: 22
Agility : 16
Cunning : 10

Resist: Body
Weak  : Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Sure Slice (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Sure Shot (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
3) Spiny Veil (Type: Pierce, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent enemies with a 20 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
4) Heavy Guard (Type: Impact, Reactive. Responds to attacks by adjacent enemies that you block or parry with a 40 Power attack that has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cannot miss.)
5) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
6) Parry (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to parry Melee and Direct range Slash, Impact, and Pierce abilities if your last used ability was also such.)
7) Ready Block (Type: Defense, Passive. If your last action was a Melee or Direct range Slash, Impact, or Pierce ability, provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks.)
8) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)

Relic Upgrades:
Fusion Saver (Reduces the cost of Fuse Demons by 25%.)
Soul Armor (Unlocks the Soul Armor transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to copy its MaxHP modifier, Speed, immunities, resistances, and weaknesses to yourself.)
Recycle (Delete Demon now grants Credits based on the number of levels the demon has gained (more levels = more Credits).)
Quick Dismiss (Your first Dismiss each turn is a free action (can use Dismiss as a normal action afterwards.))
Capacity Up I (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 7 at once.)

Inventory:
2 Blizzard rune
4 Zephyr card
7 Pure stone
1 Flame glyph
2 Pain glyph
1 Venom rune
10 Heal stone
2 Heal gem
3 Chakra gem
2 Peace offering
2 Chakra stone
2 Heart glyph
1 Calm card
1 Meteor rune
1 Guardian gem

Current Credits: 10391

Shared Codex   : 130 / 135 (96% complete)

Slash        1*         0          0          8*         0         
Impact       0          0          0          8*         0         
Pierce       2*         0          0          8*         0         
Fire         0          0          0          6*         2         
Ice          1          1          0          6*         1         
Electricity  1          0          2          4*         2         
Body         2          0          4*         2          2         
Mind         2          1*         5          2          0         
Light        2          3          1          3          1*         
Dark         3          2          1          2          3*         

Name : Mummy
Level: 27
MaxHP: 123

Strength: 22
Magic   : 37
Vitality: 67
Agility : 22
Cunning : 37

Resist: Body Light Dark
Weak  : Fire Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Fester Touch (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 70 Power attack, followed by a 105 Power attack dealt as MaxHP damage that cannot reduce MaxHP below the target's current HP.)
2) Vitiating Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)
3) Accursed Veil (Type: Dark, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Pariah on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
4) Judge's Veil (Type: Light, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Guilt on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
5) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
6) Angel's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 40% chance to apply Stun to targets who are adjacent to you.)
7) Judge's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 100% chance to delay the next turn of targets whose last action was a damaging ability.)
8) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)

MaxHP: 117

Strength: 29
Magic   : 62
Agility : 29
Cunning : 42

Abilities Known:
5) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
6) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
7) Guarding Cry (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly improves defense by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
8) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))

Name : Sacred Mananangal
MaxHP: 96

Strength: 12
Vitality: 15
Agility : 40

Immune: Light Dark
Weak  : Body

Abilities Known:
2) Blight (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Only affects enemies with one or more negative status effects. 62 Power attack, plus 8 Power per negative status effect on the target. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
3) Witch's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks may apply Ignite, Poison, Charm, Hex, and Pariah at random to targets who have a negative status effect.)
4) Vile Dance (Type: Body, 20 SP. 85% chance to apply Infection to enemies, which prevents most HP and SP recovery. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (4))
5) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
6) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
7) Wither Host (Type: Debuff, 40 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense and accuracy by 20%.)
8) Light Blast (Type: Light, 30 SP. 100 Power attack. Harmlessly passes through non-enemy targets in its line of fire.)

Name : Bmola
MaxHP: 106

Strength: 30
Magic   : 52
Vitality: 37
Agility : 37

Immune: Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Frost Arrow (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)
3) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
4) Winterkill (Type: Ice, 10 SP. Only affects Chilled characters. 25 Power attack. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Frostbite (Type: Ice, Passive. Your Ice attacks also reduce the target's SP by 10%.)
6) Desiccation (Type: None, Passive. Improves the effectiveness of your SP reduction effects by 50%.)
7) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
8) Icebreaker (Type: Ice, Passive. Your attacks that damage Chilled targets also deal a 70 Power Ice attack if the additional damage would be fatal to the target.)

Name : Ruler
MaxHP: 110
MaxSP: 125

Vitality: 45

Resist: Electricity Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Wrath (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (2))
2) Lightning Bolt (Type: Electricity, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
3) Might (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
4) Cleric's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to apply Mute to targets whose last action was magical ability, preventing the use of non-physical abilities.)
5) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
6) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite or Poison damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (5))
7) Last Defense (Type: Defense, Passive. Increases defense by 100% when your health is at 25% or less of maximum.)
8) Twilight (Type: None, Passive. When your HP is 50% or less of your maximum, reduces the SP cost of Light and Dark abilities by 10, and if you start your turn with a Light or Dark cooldown of 2 or less, it is cleared.)

Name : Hunter Eloko
MaxHP: 111

Strength: 42
Magic   : 21
Vitality: 36
Agility : 36
Cunning : 50

Resist: Electricity Body Mind
Weak  : Fire Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
2) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
3) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
4) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
5) Silver Hand (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
6) Crippler (Type: Dark, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt.)
7) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
8) Needle Spray (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. Attenuated 55 Power attack.)

Name : Baleful Pixie

Vitality: 18

Immune: Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Muddle (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 70% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)
2) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 50% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
3) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
4) Lucky Star (Type: None, Passive. You only have a 1 in N chance of triggering Luck cooldowns, where N is the number of Luck cooldown abilities you have.)
5) Shade Touch (Type: Dark, 20 SP. 85 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
6) Vile Dance (Type: Body, 20 SP. 85% chance to apply Infection to enemies, which prevents most HP and SP recovery. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (4))
7) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
8) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))

Your unicorn gestures at your bmola.
 Your bmola looks healthier.
 You swap places with your ruler.
 Using Sure Slice...
 Aim within the possible target area using
 movement keys. Press Enter to execute,
 Escape to cancel.
 You slash the pixie.
 You kill the pixie!!
 You feel refreshed.
 Your unicorn gestures at itself.
 Your unicorn looks healthier.
 Using Sure Slice...
 Escape to cancel.
 You slash the unicorn.
 You kill the unicorn!!
 You feel refreshed.
 Your unicorn gestures at your ruler.
 Your ruler looks healthier.
 You begin resting.
 Your unicorn gestures at your bmola.
 Your bmola looks healthier.
 Your defense returns to normal.
 Your unicorn's defense returns to normal.
 Your ruler's defense returns to normal.
 Your bmola's defense returns to normal.
 Your power returns to normal.
 Your ruler's power returns to normal.
 Your bmola's power returns to normal.
 You continue resting to restore your
 inactive allies.
 Rest complete, but you must defeat enemies
 to restore your allies' missing Maximum HP.
 Using orange essence...
 Orange Essence can only be aimed at
 yourself. Press Enter to execute, Escape to
 cancel.
 You use the orange essence.
 Your Magic increases by 5!
 This is the 7/15/2017 version of Demon,
 using the 5/26/2017 scoring system.
 Your current score is 69873.
 There is a shimmering portal to Victory
 here. Press 'p', '<', or '>' to change
 levels.
 Really win the game and start a new cycle?
 (Y or N)
 You win!

But as you can see I went for a bit more defensive route so meleeing me was very unpleasant for enemies. Also I replaced counterattack with spiny veil because counterattack can miss and my agility was low. I put some points in vitality too, but not much. I decided to not leave a ghost of this one because strength of my ghost would be reduced a lot, I think my mirror chime had only around 120 compared to my 173.

All in all, very strong build. Even physical resistance couldn't keep enemies alive for long. And with all the blocking I was pretty safe. I didn't use soul armor until very last floor where I got Couril soul armor just to not get charmed :D

In this run I realized how good Mummies counter holy packs. Light resistance, strong dark attack and a lot of debuffs. Rulers still can do a lot of damage to them with lightning bolts, but usually they are too busy buffing each other. Also Fester Touch counts as 2 attacks and triggers guilt/pariah twice. It works great with Mummy's veils and angel's/judge's miens. Even though those miens count as light abilities, Mummies still can stun and delay turns of holy enemies, with doubled odds thanks to Fester Touch.

Finally managed to catch a Phoenix legitimately. To be honest, I tried it only once and it was long time ago, when Eternal Glory cooldown would reset after activating the link. But now apparently you can trigger eternal glory and then link with Phoenix. Even drained MaxHP wasn't restored. I wonder if it was intended adjustment to make this link possible at all or if it is a sneaky bug. Either way, I deleted Phoenix right after capturing, didn't have a place for him in my party :)

Can't say much else, run was pretty easy stronk build is stronk.

On cycle 2 I died in anomaly 1 due to simple human error. It was orb of power build. I forgot how squishy this relic is and died to gremlins :lol:

Another good run was with Hand of the Dead, status effect veil tank with debuffing grasps.
Sadly there aren't any grasps in tier 2 and 3, no SPD DoWN grasp either. Of course they still have price advantage over non melee tier 2 and 3 debuffs but would be cool to have ultimate tier 3 grasp that would apply every DOWN effect at once.

Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 7/22/2017 8:10:30 PM

Summoner Curses...
was chosen by the Hand of the Dead,
selected Debuff and Mind as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 71405,
is currently at Tower:22,
and is quite dead!

Name : Curses
MaxHP: 170

Strength: 4
Magic   : 4
Vitality: 114
Agility : 4
Cunning : 84

Resist: Ice Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Withering Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense and accuracy by 20%.)
2) Vitiating Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)
3) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
4) Judge's Veil (Type: Light, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Guilt on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
5) Accursed Veil (Type: Dark, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Pariah on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
6) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite or Poison damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (5))
7) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
8) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))

Relic Upgrades:
Consume (Delete Demon now restores your HP and SP based on the number of levels the demon has gained (more levels = stronger effect).)
Enemy Lure (Unlocks the Enemy Lure transmutation, which allows you to reveal hidden demons in your surroundings. Some demons are very hard to find without this technique, but using it is not without risk...)
Soul Armor (Unlocks the Soul Armor transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to copy its MaxHP modifier, Speed, immunities, resistances, and weaknesses to yourself.)
Capacity Up I (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 7 at once.)

Inventory:
5 Calm card
1 Trouble chime
9 Chakra stone
2 Pain glyph
2 Pure stone
1 Curse rune
1 Peace offering
2 Magic map
1 Ghost chime
1 Heart glyph
1 Tempest rune
2 Flame glyph
1 Zephyr card

Current Credits: 5192

Shared Codex   : 130 / 135 (96% complete)

Slash        0          0          0          4*         0         
Impact       0          0          0          4*         0         
Pierce       0          0          0          4*         0         
Fire         0          1*         1          2          0         
Ice          1          1          2*         1          0         
Electricity  0          0          1          1          2*         
Body         0          0          3*         0          1         
Mind         0          0          1          2*         1         
Light        0          1          1*         2          0         
Dark         0          0          1*         2          1         

Name : Tuofei
Level: 25
MaxHP: 90

Strength: 21
Magic   : 53
Vitality: 28
Agility : 52
Cunning : 21

Resist: Fire Electricity
Weak  : Body Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
2) Winterkill (Type: Ice, 10 SP. Only affects Chilled characters. 25 Power attack. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Frostbite (Type: Ice, Passive. Your Ice attacks also reduce the target's SP by 10%.)
4) Desiccation (Type: None, Passive. Improves the effectiveness of your SP reduction effects by 50%.)
5) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)
6) Icebreaker (Type: Ice, Passive. Your attacks that damage Chilled targets also deal a 70 Power Ice attack if the additional damage would be fatal to the target.)
7) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
8) Frozen Heart (Type: Ice, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Ice abilities by 5 if you used an Ice ability last turn.)

MaxHP: 113

Abilities Known:
7) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)

Name : Lifebender Shojo
MaxHP: 142

Strength: 34
Vitality: 61
Agility : 13
Cunning : 40

Resist: Ice Body

Abilities Known:
1) Life Bloom (Type: Healing, 30 SP. Only affects characters with the Regeneration effect. 105 Power heal.)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Meditate (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 10 SP. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
4) Salvation (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Only affects allies not weak to Light. 60-130 Power heal, based on the target's Light resistance (Normal = 60 Power, Resist = 105 Power, Immune = 130 Power). Cooldown: Light (6))
5) Cleansing Rain (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
6) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
7) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
8) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)

The scarab chants while pointing at
 Valindra.
 Valindra is less isolated.
 You hit the rakshasa. You feel better.
 The shikome withers you.
 It isn't very effective.
 The shikome saps your vigor!
 The shikome looks more vigorous.
 The rakshasa mangles you.
 The rakshasa looks healthier.
 The shojo gestures at the scarab.
 The scarab begins to regenerate!
 Valindra withers you.
 It isn't very effective.
 Valindra saps your vigor!
 Valindra looks more vigorous.
 Valindra looks worried!
 The scarab chants while pointing at
 Valindra.
 Valindra is less isolated.
 The rakshasa is still charmed!
 The rakshasa mangles the rakshasa.
 The rakshasa looks healthier. (x2)
 The shikome claws you.
 You will regenerate longer!
 The shikome is poisoned!
 The leib-olmai calls forth a calming rain.
 The rakshasa is no longer charmed.
 Using blizzard rune...
 Escape to cancel.
 Are you sure you want to aim Blizzard Rune
 at yourself? (Y or N)
 You use the blizzard rune.
 You freeze the rakshasa.
 It's super effective!
 You kill the rakshasa!!
 You freeze the rakshasa.
 It's super effective!
 You freeze Valindra.
 It isn't very effective.
 You freeze the shikome.
 It isn't very effective.
 You freeze yourself.
 It isn't very effective.
 You die...

Name : Vampire
MaxHP: 109

Strength: 37
Magic   : 33
Agility : 49
Cunning : 49

Resist: Body Mind Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Dreamstalker (Type: Mind, Passive. Your attacks deal 50% more damage to and do not wake up Sleeping targets that have full HP.)
4) Hypnotic Glare (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to inflict Sleep on enemies, preventing them from acting for a few turns or until damaged. Cooldown: Presence (9))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Nero
Level: 20
MaxHP: 94

Strength: 24
Magic   : 42
Vitality: 42
Agility : 24
Cunning : 18

Resist: Fire Ice
Weak  : Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-130 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
4) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (5))
6) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
7) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
8) Unconquerable (Type: Defense, Passive. Reduces Endure cooldown by 1 turn when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)

Name : Ikiryo
MaxHP: 97

Strength: 26
Magic   : 67
Vitality: 52
Agility : 26
Cunning : 14

Immune: Ice Body
Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Fire
Weak  : Electricity Mind Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Rage (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (2))
2) Life Drain (Type: Body, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)
3) Vigor Drain (Type: Dark, 30 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 33% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cannot miss.)
4) Gluttony (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 50% increase in healing, SP restoration, and MaxHP bonuses from drains and abilities that heal based on damage dealt or restore SP based on SP drained.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Reclusive Power
MaxHP: 105

Strength: 108
Magic   : 10
Vitality: 43
Agility : 29
Cunning : 10

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Eviscerate (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 100 Power attack.)
2) Rhino Charge (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Overpower (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the chance of opponents Blocking, Dodging, or Parrying your attacks by half.)
4) Log Toss (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 100 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (6))
5) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
6) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
7) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
8) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)

Name : Leib-olmai
MaxHP: 112

Strength: 72
Vitality: 47
Agility : 31
Cunning : 15

Abilities Known:
1) Rend Asunder (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 100 Power attack split between two Slash attacks.)
2) Life Pulse (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Only affects allies. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
3) Hunter's Cry (Type: Buff, 35 SP. Briefly improves offense and accuracy by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
5) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
6) Unconquerable (Type: Defense, Passive. Reduces Endure cooldown by 1 turn when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)
7) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (5))
8) Log Toss (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 100 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (6))

Name : Pele
MaxHP: 119

Strength: 23
Magic   : 75
Agility : 35
Cunning : 27

Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 35 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
4) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
5) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
6) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
7) Greek Fire (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases the duration of your Ignite effects by 3 turns.)
8) Incinerate (Type: Fire, 25 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. 130 Power attack, but misses if the damage would not be fatal.)

Name : Fel Yuki-onna

Strength: 24
Magic   : 63
Vitality: 24
Agility : 24
Cunning : 50

Immune: Ice Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Snowstorm (Type: Ice, 40 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Wintry Touch (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 100 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
4) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Vigor Steal (Type: Dark, 35 SP. 85 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 33% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cannot miss.)
7) Miasma Burst (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 130 Power attack dealt as MaxHP damage that cannot reduce MaxHP below the targets' current HP.)
8) ------------

For this loss I blame my own ghosts. While they didn't kill me directly, Curse you in Ogun's Sanctum drained a lot of consumable resources and killed half of my party. It was very long fight and most part on it was derpy fisticuffs with basic attacks. :D I had to kill almost every demon of his before I actually could kill wraith itself. The only one who survived was Nero, you can see him in the log in "recently slain" part.
And what is even worse, on the other end of sanctum portal Slenderman was waiting for me. I completely forgot that I lured him near the entrance :x . I couldn't fight him because my party was really low on HP and I needed to hurry and kill some enemies in order to finish link with Nero. I was planning to heal on the move so I escaped to the next floor.
After clearing T21 I lured another of my ghosts, Light out, and almost died there. I managed to kill his Mananangal before his party got to act, but then fight went downhill, fast. Druj Nasu with all the rots applied bunch of debuffs, subtle (put the name of that japanese ghost of cruelly murdered women) landed panic on everybody and then chain lightnings came down. I tried to use the rest of my heal gems, but wraith's damage output was too high, I couldn't outheal it, while his eternal healing Unicorn negated most of the damage dealt to their party. I lost my reclusive power and ruler to them (btw look at the strength of that Power :o ) and decided to run, which I usually never do.
Didn't have enough credits to restore anyone and the first thing that I find on T22 was Valindra. All I had left was Tuofei and two healers. After a short fight I decided to run away and try to recruit some fresh meat because Valindra did a lot of MaxHP damage to my party. But I couldn't run away from her scarabs and eventually got sandwiched between her and pack of enemies. Ended killing myself with blizzard rune on purpose, just to spite Valindra :D Her demons weren't that strong, so I didn't want her to get a free kill for no reason :D

Last run was with Orb of Power. The idea was to apply guilt and pariah on everything and them nuke them down. Worked like a charm throughout most part of the run. Ice and mind resistance don't appear very often at the same time, so I always was dealing tons of damage.

Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 7/26/2017 7:47:06 PM

Summoner Mental...
was chosen by the Orb of Power,
selected Mind and Dark as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 55116,
is currently at Tower:22,
and is quite dead!

Name : Mental
MaxHP: 131

Strength: 9
Magic   : 125
Vitality: 14
Agility : 14
Cunning : 68

Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Mind Twist (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Cannot miss.)
2) Mind Howl (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 55 Power attack, enemies only. Cannot miss.)
3) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
4) Reaper Omen (Type: Dark, 35 SP. 70% chance to inflict Pariah on enemy targets, causing the targets' allies to take damage when any of the targets do (excluding reactions).)
5) Inquisition (Type: Light, 35 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt on enemy targets, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
6) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
7) Glacial Shell (Type: Ice, Passive. Provides a 100% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Cold cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Cold (4))
8) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)

Relic Upgrades:
Translator (Reduces the cost of using Copy Ability on yourself by 50%.)
Transpose Soul (Unlocks the Transpose Soul transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to choose and learn one of the bonus abilities from the modifier it would pass if used with Fuse Demons.)

Inventory:
2 Calm card
2 Pain glyph
1 Night rune
1 Pure gem
5 Peace offering
3 Meteor rune
5 Magic map
9 Heal stone
1 Trouble chime
6 Pure stone
2 Mirror chime
5 Chakra stone
1 Heal gem
1 Tempest rune
1 Flame glyph
1 Ghost chime
2 Heart glyph

Current Credits: 15639

Shared Codex   : 131 / 135 (97% complete)

Slash        1          0          0          7          1*         
Impact       0          0          0          7          1*         
Pierce       1          0          0          7          1*         
Fire         2          1          1          4*         2         
Ice          3*         2          1          4*         1         
Electricity  2          2          2          3*         1         
Body         0          0          2          4*         2         
Mind         1*         2*         3          2          1         
Light        2*         3          0          4*         1         
Dark         2*         2          0          5*         1         

Name : Tuofei
MaxHP: 84

Strength: 20
Magic   : 50
Vitality: 26
Agility : 50
Cunning : 19

Resist: Fire Electricity
Weak  : Body Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
2) Winterkill (Type: Ice, 10 SP. Only affects Chilled characters. 25 Power attack. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
4) Frostbite (Type: Ice, Passive. Your Ice attacks also reduce the target's SP by 10%.)
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Desiccation (Type: None, Passive. Improves the effectiveness of your SP reduction effects by 50%.)
7) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)
8) Frost Arrow (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)

Name : Reprobus
MaxHP: 126

Strength: 64
Magic   : 29
Agility : 33
Cunning : 22

Immune: Mind Light

Abilities Known:
1) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
2) Impaling Thrust (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 85 Power attack, enemies only.)
3) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Breath (4))
4) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
5) Piercing Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
6) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
7) Unconquerable (Type: Defense, Passive. Reduces Endure cooldown by 1 turn when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)
8) Resolute (Type: Healing, Reactive. Reduces the remaining duration of each of your negative status effects by 20% of the current duration when damaged by attacks (excluding reactions). No effect on Stun or Shock.)

Name : Pele
MaxHP: 115

Strength: 23
Magic   : 73
Vitality: 34
Agility : 34
Cunning : 26

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 35 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
4) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
5) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
6) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
7) Fire Lord (Type: Fire, Passive. Attacking Ignited characters will restore 5% of your HP per hit.)
8) Meltdown (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Only affects Ignited characters. 25 Power attack. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))

MaxHP: 110

Strength: 27
Magic   : 59
Agility : 27

Abilities Known:
4) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (6))
7) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
8) Soothe Host (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects characters whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)

Name : Tlaloc
MaxHP: 123

Magic   : 72
Vitality: 48
Cunning : 24

Immune: Ice Electricity Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Snowstorm (Type: Ice, 40 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Storm Strike (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
3) Cleansing Rain (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
4) Healing Rain (Type: Healing, 35 SP. 105 Power heal.)
5) Meditate (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 10 SP. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
6) Vengeful (Type: None, Passive. Responds to damage dealt to you by enemies by restoring 3 SP.)
8) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)

Name : Sainted Mananangal
MaxHP: 99

Magic   : 64
Vitality: 15
Agility : 41
Cunning : 63

Immune: Light Dark

Abilities Known:
2) Weaken Host (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
3) Blight (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Only affects enemies with one or more negative status effects. 62 Power attack, plus 8 Power per negative status effect on the target. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
4) Witch's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks may apply Ignite, Poison, Charm, Hex, and Pariah at random to targets who have a negative status effect.)
5) Wrath (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (2))
6) Light Veil (Type: Light, Reactive. 50% chance to respond to damage dealt to you by adjacent enemies with a 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
7) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)

Name : Stormborn Leib-olmai
MaxHP: 115

Strength: 56
Magic   : 39
Agility : 35
Cunning : 27

Abilities Known:
3) Hunter's Cry (Type: Buff, 35 SP. Briefly improves offense and accuracy by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
6) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
7) Cleansing Rain (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
8) Overload (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)

The yuki-onna whispers softly at Tlaloc.
 Tlaloc is charmed!
 The yuki-onna conjures a snowstorm.
 The yuki-onna freezes your mananangal.
 The yuki-onna freezes your leib-olmai.
 It isn't very effective.
 Tlaloc ignores the attack!
 Your mananangal will be shivering longer!
 Your leib-olmai will be shivering longer!
 The yuki-onna looks refreshed.
 The yuki-onna blinks towards you.
 You stagger.
 The yuki-onna freezes you.
 You feel cold!
 The yuki-onna blinks towards your yuki-onna.
 Your yuki-onna staggers badly!
 The yuki-onna whispers softly at your
 yuki-onna.
 Your yuki-onna is charmed!
 The yuki-onna hits your yuki-onna.
 The mulassa launches a flame blast at your
 yuki-onna.
 The mulassa misses your yuki-onna.
 The mulassa launches a flame blast at you.
 The mulassa burns you.
 Your leib-olmai calls forth a calming rain.
 Tlaloc is no longer charmed.
 Your yuki-onna is no longer charmed.
 Tlaloc calls forth a healing rain.
 You feel better.
 Your yuki-onna looks healthier.
 Your mananangal blights the yuki-onna. (x3)
 The yuki-onna is set on fire!
 The mulassa burns you.
 You will be burning longer!
 The yuki-onna misses your yuki-onna.
 The yuki-onna freezes you.
 You feel like you will be cold longer!
 The yuki-onna hits your yuki-onna.
 The mulassa burns you.
 The mulassa burns you.
 You die...

Name : Warded Polong
Level: 25

Strength: 11
Vitality: 42
Cunning : 45

Resist: Mind Dark
Weak  : Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Major Pain (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 55 Power attack. Has two 70% chances to delay the next turn of the target. Cannot miss.)
2) Wither (Type: Debuff, 30 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense and accuracy by 20%.)
4) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
5) Resolute (Type: Healing, Reactive. Reduces the remaining duration of each of your negative status effects by 20% of the current duration when damaged by attacks (excluding reactions). No effect on Stun or Shock.)
6) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

MaxHP: 75

Strength: 13
Vitality: 26
Agility : 26

Abilities Known:
2) Devotion (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-150 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (less HP = higher Power).)
3) Share Pain (Type: Mind, Passive. Your Mind attacks deal 0-50% more damage based on your current health (less health = more damage).)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Cherufe
MaxHP: 94

Magic   : 58
Agility : 21

Resist: Slash Impact Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Burning Claw (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 100 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Burning Star (Type: Fire, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Meltdown (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Only affects Ignited characters. 25 Power attack. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Bask (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Can be used when Muted. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Ember Heart (Type: Fire, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Fire abilities by 5 if you used an Fire ability last turn.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Level: 24
MaxHP: 77

Strength: 13
Vitality: 27
Agility : 27

Abilities Known:
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Ninkasi
MaxHP: 100

Strength: 21
Magic   : 36
Vitality: 36
Agility : 46
Cunning : 46

Abilities Known:
1) Might (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
2) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
3) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
6) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Reduces Presence cooldowns by 33% when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)
7) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
8) Mending Aura (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects wounded allies who are not Mended. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)

Name : Fiery Demas

Strength: 17
Agility : 30
Cunning : 36

Abilities Known:
1) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
2) Pyrokinesis (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited character. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (2))
3) Spellbinder (Type: None, Passive. Reduces Cantrip cooldowns by 1 turn, to a minimum of 1 turn.)
4) Ember Burst (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 70% chance to Ignite the targets for an unusually long duration, causing damage over time.)
5) Pyre Rite (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for allies.)
6) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
7) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 35 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
8) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))

Name : Eye killer
MaxHP: 103

Strength: 31
Magic   : 43
Vitality: 27
Agility : 43
Cunning : 51

Resist: Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Shock Blast (Type: Electricity, 25 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Maul (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Slash attacks.)
3) Flash Shock (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Muddle Host (Type: Mind, 35 SP. 50% chance to inflict Panic, causing the targets' actions to sometimes be randomized.)
5) Furious Rage (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your health is at 50% or less of maximum and your last action was a damaging ability.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

On T22 I died to Mulassa/Yuki-Onna pack. In 1 turn. Some of my max hp was missing after encounter with Shikome, but still I had slightly over 100. There was some charming going on but I think Leib-Olmai took care of that before demons had any chance to backstab me. I moved in working range of inquisition/Reaper Omen and then just died. Probably I got my turn delayed and then chilled took away just enough speed to steal my turn. Otherwise it would've been a win. I wasn't planning to leave a ghost because my party was mostly consisting of uniques, but game decided otherwise :lol: Also why do 100 power electricity/fire touches cost only 15 SP, but ice costs 20?

Encounters weren't very interesting for the most part in this run. I liked fight with Antoria because he wasn't using anything except arrest host and tlaloc was removing paralysis repeatedly :D
Also had a very long fight with Savior pack of Ben Neffilin and Charun. They had regeneration and apocalypse. They were doing barely any damage since Ben Nefilin are all about disabling and Charun have costly abilities and agony lasts very long. So they were just healing and healing themselves. But once one of them died, they all fell like dominoes. Probably will try dark/light healer with martyr and twilight for my next run and try to get thematic party for most efficiency.
oneeyedjoe

Postby Ferret » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:12 am

I owe you a longer response, but I wanna jump into the bug hunt so two quickies:

Phoenix not healing properly for a link is definitely a bug :P

Wintry Touch's cost should indeed be 15, not 20. Fixed already.

Thanks for the reports. :D I will give a longer response once I've fixed the healer/pathing issue. :D
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:17 am

Okay, now time for a proper reply. :) But first, thank you again for the save file re: the no healing bug. It was ridiculously helpful and helped patch up a major, major bug. Thank you!

120 Strength is still pretty good, to be clear... but yeah, the ghost rules're there for a reason. :D Stat-focusing is high damage enough that it'd break the game if I allowed player-enemies to have it.. but it's fun enough I don't mind players themselves having it, since other than the possibility of lucky/occassional insta-gibs, it is actually balanced.

It is actually pretty fitting mummies can counter holy packs, no? :D Angel's Mien works because Stun is a Mind elemental effect: status effects always check their own type, regardless of the type of the ability. There will eventually be reasons why it is important that an ability can be a type but only have an effect of a different type. :D

That's a fair point re: Tier 2 and 3 melee debuff touches. :D ::scribbles on the giant 'next build' list:: I'm already making 60 new abilities, what's a few more? :P

108 Strength on a demon :D That's pretty nuts! Heck, if he was the level of your STR guy, he'd probably match his ghost form's strength, so you know it's pretty much the maximum possible. :)

Hmm.. healer modded packs do seem a little odd now that I think about it more. Maybe I should flag some mods as only being able to be solo or duo at most. I'll think about it. :D

Thanks for the reports, and congrats on awesome serious of runs. :)
Ferret

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion