YASD: Orb of Power, Debuff and Dark

The tower awaits!

YASD: Orb of Power, Debuff and Dark

Postby Sandman25 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:12 am

Some whining as usually :)
I pretended that I am unspoiled player so I triggered a link for Profane Kasha on Tower 1 & 1/2. The link warned me that failure will result in distrust but as I wrote above I pretended that I am unspoiled player and I don't know what distrust is and that Headless exists ;)
We killed a few monsters and then met Headless and West along with Brutal Zombies. I didn't have any damaging runes at that point (and everyone resisted night rune of course, don't ask me why I used it, I am still unspoiled player and the rune description does not mention what resistance/immunity it checks) so I ordered to attack a zombie. It didn't help much, demons started attacking other monsters when they could not reach that target zombie. Eventually I killed almost everyone to fulfill the quest, West died among the first things and I didn't even have a chance to check if it's possible to get Headless when West is already dead because on last turn my demons ignored command to attack last zombie and killed Headless instead :(
Then on Tower 4 I slowed Vikhor and activated link. I still failed to complete the link when 3 turns were remaining, Slow was not enough. Probably I should have tried slowing him again but I didn't see the chance of my success and hoped that terrain would be better for me :( Yet it's a bit weird that Swiftness/Dash is basically a must for some links, maybe it is intended though.
Here is current dump, I am paralyzed by decisions again so I should take a break before it's too late...
I am not asking any advices, just sharing current party. Innocent Ukobach is funny IMHO :)

Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 2/3/2016, Scoring Model: 2/3/2016
Dump file created at: 2/4/2016 7:58:48 PM

Summoner SandmanXXV...
was chosen by the Orb of Power,
selected Debuff and Dark as their starting elements,
is currently at Tower:4,
and is still alive!

--==== Main Character ===--

Name : SandmanXXV
Level: 4
MaxHP: 48
MaxSP: 125

Strength: 4
Magic   : 13
Vitality: 4
Agility : 4
Cunning : 45

Resist: Mind Dark
Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
2) Weaken (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
3) Dark Omen (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Pariah, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
4) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
5) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
6) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
7) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
8) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)

Inventory:
2 Sage's tome
2 Heal gem
4 Pure stone
2 Chakra stone
1 Chakra gem
1 Heal stone
1 Bolt rune
1 Spirit chime
1 Venom rune
1 Night rune
1 Trouble chime

--==== Current Party ===--

Name : Faerie
MaxHP: 40

Strength: 7
Magic   : 18
Vitality: 7
Agility : 21
Cunning : 17

Resist: Mind
Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Lucky Charm (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Reduces Luck cooldown by 1 turn. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
2) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
4) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
5) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
6) Cull (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (3))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Violent Red cap
MaxHP: 49
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 26
Magic   : 6
Vitality: 15
Agility : 11
Cunning : 12

Resist: Body
Weak  : Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Feral Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Intent (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
3) Crusader Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Cleansing Cut (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Removes Infection, Poison, and Paralysis from you or a nearby ally.)
5) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
6) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
7) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
8) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)

Name : Profane Kasha
Level: 5

Strength: 8
Vitality: 11
Agility : 16
Cunning : 22

Resist: Fire Light Dark
Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Fiery Claw (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 85 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 13% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
3) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
5) Void Touch (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 55 Power attack, dealt as MaxHP damage.)
6) Cull (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (3))
7) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
8) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)

Name : Freybug
Level: 3
MaxHP: 38

Strength: 10
Magic   : 8
Vitality: 10
Agility : 16
Cunning : 21

Resist: Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
2) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
3) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Psychic Ukobach
MaxHP: 41

Strength: 5
Magic   : 20
Vitality: 5
Agility : 12
Cunning : 23

Resist: Fire Mind
Weak  : Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Searing Touch (Type: Fire, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Greek Fire (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases the duration of your Ignite effects by 3 turns.)
4) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
5) Mind Blank (Type: Mind, 10 SP. Four 40% chances to delay the next turn of the target.)
6) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
7) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
8) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)

Name : Zar
Level: 2
MaxHP: 35

Strength: 9
Magic   : 12
Vitality: 9
Agility : 15
Cunning : 15

Weak  : Light

Abilities Known:
2) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
3) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
4) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
5) ------------
6) ------------

Name : Ilomba
MaxHP: 36

Strength: 10
Magic   : 10
Vitality: 13
Agility : 19
Cunning : 13

Abilities Known:
1) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed. Healing and HP cost are limited to what will not kill the user and what the target needs to reach maximum. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
4) Dazzling Gaze (Type: Mind, 10 SP. 65% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) ------------
6) ------------

Name : Easg saint
MaxHP: 38

Magic   : 21
Vitality: 9
Agility : 17
Cunning : 13

Immune: Light
Weak  : Body Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
2) Quiet Prayer (Type: None, 0 SP. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 turn. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Humble (Type: Light, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (3))
4) Judge's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Light attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Guilt on targets whose last action was a damaging ability, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
5) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
6) ------------

--==== Recently Slain Allies ===--

Name : Goblin

Strength: 11

Resist: Fire
Weak  : Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
2) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
3) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
4) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. Cooldown: Charge (8))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------

Last edited by Sandman25 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sandman25

Re: CiP: Orb of Power, Debuff and Dark

Postby wizzzargh » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:47 am

Yup, I've run into the hard choice between getting Headless or getting a Ghoul/Kasha before. I'm sure Ferret appreciates our tears.

The only other way I've caught Vikhor without Dash is getting him with a lucky Paralysis, Sleep, or Panic to stick, so I guess you can sometimes catch him without dash if you have a Pain rune or get lucky overcoming his Mind resistance.

You've got an interesting party for sure. The combo of Void Touch+Innocence isn't something I've ever seen this early in the tower before
wizzzargh

Postby Shadowdweller » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:23 am

wizzzargh wrote:The only other way I've caught Vikhor without Dash is getting him with a lucky Paralysis, Sleep, or Panic to stick, so I guess you can sometimes catch him without dash if you have a Pain rune or get lucky overcoming his Mind resistance.
I've caught him occasionally with just swiftness if he gets cornered. Haunt also works quite well; and Haste probably does too. I don't really think Vikhor's that impressive any more...depending on build. So I will sometimes just ignore preparing for the link.

Sandman25 wrote:Probably I should have tried slowing him again but I didn't see the chance of my success and hoped that terrain would be better for me :( Yet it's a bit weird that Swiftness/Dash is basically a must for some links, maybe it is intended though.
Most aren't nearly as bad as Vikhor, of course. Though I think gremlins now have 120% speed; or maybe I've just never noticed before. I actually almost died to an all-gremlin group the other day :P
Shadowdweller

Postby Sandman25 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:38 pm

Yes, Void Touch + Innocence combo promises to be very good vs groups with healers, it even can be possible to use Innocence during the whole fight. I decided to ignore Snuff Out because of Cull which can kill about 10% max HP monsters but is useful earlier also and has the same cooldown. Also this is my first game where I don't use any healers by default and it works surprisingly well with flesheater, souleater, guilt, speed down and offense down. I am low on physical fighters though, it can be a problem especially since I dismissed Preta without trading Ghost Bite.

I didn't have a chance to try Vikhor, never hired him, he looks interesting at least and I'd like to have more melee demons at this time.
I have much respect for gremlins since they killed my last (as far as I remember) character from full HP via panic-chain :(
Sandman25

Postby Ferret » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:23 pm

Hey. :) A fewwww comments. :D

The Profane Kasha vs. Headless thing could also happen even with just other modified demons, rather than Headless. :) Spoiled or not, sometimes you'll have to make tough choices. :D

Runes probably should give a bit more info about their underlying abilities. I'll make a note of that. The manual does cover me a little by mentioning Sleep is a Mind condition, but the manual is never a defense. :P

It isn't possible to recruit Headless if West dies before you begin his recruitment... unless you have a Gold Offering, that is, but that'd be a really lucky break.

Swiftness/Dash aren't required for chase links... though I will admit they are probably the best options early on. :) Some starting builds get access to good alternatives, such as Haste, Slow, Haunt, or control effects. Even humble Yellow Whisper can make a big difference (though Vihkor being Mind resistant makes this one a big tough with him.) Abilities aside though, it is possible to use terrain to your advantage, if you're willing to let them nibble at you while you maneuver them into a good spot, but I confess this is dangerous with Vihkor for most groups.
Ferret

Postby Sandman25 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Other modified demons are not as unique as .... uniques :) Silver matrix makes Headless even more important IMHO.
Sandman25

Postby Sandman25 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:00 pm

And here I am stuck again :(
All my demons have TP, Easg Saint learned Flame Dart from Ukobach, what else can be useful here? I am going to disband Ilomba (got her for Leech Bite but then recruited Jiang Shi) and Cursed Blob (I want to learn Expose for myself). Learning Yellow Whisper for Ilomba wasn't a mistake, I just needed somebody to learn Yellow Whisper when sacrificing Zar for Cursed Blob.
My default party is Faerie (cures statuses), Ukobach (artillery) and Jiang Shi (frontliner with Pounce).

Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 2/7/2016 5:53:20 PM

Summoner SandmanXXV...
is currently at Anomaly:1,
and is still alive!

Level: 6
MaxHP: 56

Cunning : 55

Abilities Known:
3) Dark Omen (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Pariah, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
5) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
7) Mind Blank (Type: Mind, 10 SP. Four 40% chances to delay the next turn of the target.)
8) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)

Inventory:
3 Sage's tome
4 Pure stone
4 Chakra stone
1 Chakra gem
1 Bolt rune
1 Spirit chime
1 Venom rune
1 Night rune
1 Trouble chime
1 Heart rune
1 Heal stone
1 Pain rune
1 Frost rune

MaxHP: 46

Magic   : 20
Vitality: 8
Agility : 24
Cunning : 20

Abilities Known:
1) Lucky Charm (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Reduces Luck cooldown by 1 turn. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
2) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
8) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)

MaxHP: 58

Strength: 29
Magic   : 7
Vitality: 18
Cunning : 14

Abilities Known:
2) Intent (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
3) Crusader Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Cleansing Cut (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Removes Infection, Poison, and Paralysis from you or a nearby ally.)
5) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
6) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
8) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)

MaxHP: 50

Magic   : 19
Cunning : 24

Abilities Known:
1) Fiery Claw (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 85 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 13% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
3) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
8) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)

Strength: 6
Magic   : 22
Vitality: 6
Agility : 14
Cunning : 27

Abilities Known:
1) Searing Touch (Type: Fire, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Greek Fire (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases the duration of your Ignite effects by 3 turns.)
4) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
5) Mind Blank (Type: Mind, 10 SP. Four 40% chances to delay the next turn of the target.)
6) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
8) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)

MaxHP: 42

Strength: 12
Vitality: 15
Agility : 21

Abilities Known:
1) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed. Healing and HP cost are limited to what will not kill the user and what the target needs to reach maximum. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
4) Dazzling Gaze (Type: Mind, 10 SP. 65% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Easg saint
MaxHP: 46

Strength: 6
Magic   : 24
Vitality: 10
Agility : 20

Immune: Light
Weak  : Body Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
2) Quiet Prayer (Type: None, 0 SP. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 turn. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Humble (Type: Light, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (3))
4) Judge's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Light attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Guilt on targets whose last action was a damaging ability, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
5) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
6) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
7) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
8) ------------

Name : Jiang shi
MaxHP: 45

Strength: 17
Vitality: 17
Agility : 18
Cunning : 11

Immune: Body
Resist: Ice Dark
Weak  : Fire Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
4) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
5) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
6) Crusader Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
7) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
8) ------------

Name : Cursed Blob
MaxHP: 67

Strength: 15
Magic   : 5
Vitality: 26
Agility : 9
Cunning : 25

Resist: Impact Electricity
Weak  : Fire Ice Body Light

Abilities Known:
2) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
4) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
5) Vitiating Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Abilities Known:
1) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
2) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
4) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. Cooldown: Charge (8))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------

Magic   : 14

Abilities Known:
3) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
4) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Sandman25

Postby Sandman25 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:37 pm

Damn, I have just returned to Tower 5 from Anomaly 2 by mistake :(
Is it possible to require "Yes" instead of "Y" in branches? It's hard to pay attention to the message when you get it on every floor. Red color didn't help either. "Are you sure you want to leave ...", I am too lazy to read after that :(
Sandman25

Postby Sandman25 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:57 pm

Died. I wanted to request help after Ludoc died (I had 42 HP and 2 relatively high HP allies) but the image sharing service I use went down (and other services which I tried are too bad) so I just continued to play and died very fast (shocked/stunned several times). No place to run since it was my first fight on the new level and the terrain was open. Fotia from Anomaly could be very useful but I didn't dare to activate the link then. Not a stupid death except I don't understand why many former Ludoc's demons were sleeping. On the bright side, at least I learned to use runes :)

Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 2/9/2016 6:53:11 PM

Summoner SandmanXXV...
is currently at Tower:6,
and is quite dead!

Level: 7

Cunning : 60

Abilities Known:
7) Mind Blank (Type: Mind, 10 SP. Four 40% chances to delay the next turn of the target.)
8) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)

Inventory:
3 Sage's tome
4 Pure stone
5 Chakra stone
1 Chakra gem
1 Spirit chime
1 Night rune
1 Trouble chime
1 Heal stone

Magic   : 22
Vitality: 8
Agility : 26
Cunning : 21

Abilities Known:
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
8) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)

Strength: 29
Cunning : 14

Abilities Known:
2) Crusader Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
3) Cleansing Cut (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Removes Infection, Poison, and Paralysis from you or a nearby ally.)
4) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
5) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
6) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
7) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
8) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)

MaxHP: 53

Magic   : 21
Vitality: 12
Agility : 18
Cunning : 25

Abilities Known:

MaxHP: 53

Magic   : 23
Vitality: 7
Cunning : 28

Abilities Known:

Name : Jiang shi

Strength: 18
Agility : 20
Cunning : 12

Resist: Ice Dark
Weak  : Fire Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
4) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
6) Crusader Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
7) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
8) Intent (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))

Name : Cursed Blob
MaxHP: 69

Strength: 16
Magic   : 5
Vitality: 28
Cunning : 27

Resist: Impact Electricity
Weak  : Fire Ice Body Light

Abilities Known:
2) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
4) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
5) Vitiating Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Solid Ruhin

Magic   : 10
Vitality: 29
Cunning : 19

Weak  : Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Focus (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
2) Alert (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
4) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Frost Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Ice attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
6) Storm Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Solid Nero
MaxHP: 62

Vitality: 34
Cunning : 7

Resist: Fire Ice
Weak  : Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-125 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
4) Lifegiver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Frost Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Ice attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
6) Storm Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
7) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)

Abilities Known:
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------

Magic   : 14

Abilities Known:
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

MaxHP: 45

Strength: 13
Vitality: 16
Agility : 23
Cunning : 16

Abilities Known:
5) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Sandman25

Postby Shadowdweller » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:57 am

Sandman25 wrote:Not a stupid death except I don't understand why many former Ludoc's demons were sleeping. On the bright side, at least I learned to use runes :)

After you kill an enemy summoner, a percentage of their former minions will be debuffed in some way for a few rounds - sleeping, panicked, charmed.
Shadowdweller

Next

Return to General Discussion