1 Summon Challenge Runs

The tower awaits!

Re: 1 Summon Challenge Runs

Postby Ferret » Sat May 28, 2016 4:21 pm

These will probably become much more viable with Soul Armor. :D I could see Raicho mode being really helpful in particular.

Pretty impressed you can get this far with just one summon, I would have put the cap at Tower:3-4 or so. :D

I'm actually surprised the Wisp did that too... I think the AI may be over-valuing Ignite at the moment. I'll take a look at that. :)

Emit Sparks is a random target effect. It was a bug to block it during Pele's recruitment since Pele is actually friendly... but in the case where the target remains hostile, it definitely is intended to not be an option. I'll see if I can find a way to communicate this better.

I'll also look into the lock-up bug w/ no internet too. :) Thanks for the report and bug info. :D
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:03 pm

Ah ha! I think I finally got something on the no internet bug.. it seems to only happen the 2nd time the window appears in a given session? Looking into it now, but it is hiding from me quite well :P
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Annnd... fixed. :D

Turns out I was attempting to grab high scores even if sending your score failed, but then never processing on the grab high score request since the sending had failed... which meant next time you tried to do anything with the network, it got a little confused. :D
Ferret

Previous

Return to General Discussion