YASD - Orb of Power/Ice/Ice

The tower awaits!

YASD - Orb of Power/Ice/Ice

Postby Shadowdweller » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:41 pm

Great game. I'm slowly but surely getting better :)

Wanted to try out a full ice mage this time around. I love Frost Ring from ice minor, but hate the cone-shaped power on major ice so went ice/ice and quickly subbed out the latter. Had a heck of time getting damage through immunities throughout much of the game, but the unavoidable chill debuff helped my minions survive pretty well. Eventually grabbed Humble from an Easg as a secondary attack, which...partly made up for the gap. Otherwise mostly just sat back from the ice-resistant, throwing a couple heals here and there to keep my minions going. Tried out Hex briefly, but with my miserably bad cunning was a no-go. Stupid, cocky death due to trying to link a chachapuma after not quite finishing its nearby cousin. Almost immediately after the link attempt, my tank gets stunned in addition to one of my support artillery. I narrowly miss the link and...quickly goes downhill from there. My slow backside couldn't get away from the terrible pouncings.

Couple items of note this time around:
-I think Artemis is crazy, sick powerful. I have a hard time justifying NOT keeping her active with almost every character who manages to get her. (She died a scant round before myself this time).

- Acheri scare the bejeezus out of me. Had some tense fights while plaguelocked (i.e. infection) and being pursued by aggressive chindi. Barely survived while easily within instadeath Snuff Out range by virtue of Miodchaoin.

- Had some tense moments with nearly every party member paralyzed by a pack of 8 or so ghouls, but again managed to survive with the aid of Miodchaoin.

Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 12/26/2015, Scoring Model: 8/22/2015
Dump file created at: 1/2/2016 3:43:31 AM

Summoner Akhenar...
was chosen by the Orb of Power,
selected Ice and Ice as their starting elements,
is currently at Tower:10,
and is quite dead!

--==== Main Character ===--

Name : Akhenar
Level: 10
MaxHP: 75
MaxSP: 125

Strength: 4
Magic   : 52
Vitality: 18
Agility : 20
Cunning : 6

Resist: Ice Mind
Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Frost Dart (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Humble (Type: Light, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (3))
3) Frost Ring (Type: Ice, 25 SP. 55 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
4) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
5) Deep Chill (Type: Ice, Passive. Increases the duration of your Chill effects by 3 turns.)
6) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
7) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Cooldown: Endure (3))
8) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)

Inventory:
2 Peace offering
7 Heal stone
1 Pure gem
3 Pure stone
2 Venom rune
1 Frost rune
1 Chakra stone
1 Heal gem
1 Flame rune

--==== Current Party ===--

Name : Jiang shi
Level: 8
MaxHP: 57
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 22
Magic   : 9
Vitality: 22
Agility : 23
Cunning : 14

Immune: Body
Resist: Ice Dark
Weak  : Fire Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
4) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
5) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
6) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
7) Vehemence (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly raises accuracy and offense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
8) ------------

Name : Haietlik
Level: 9
MaxHP: 56

Strength: 15
Magic   : 19
Vitality: 15
Cunning : 23

Resist: Fire Electricity
Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Stab (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Shock Dart (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Focus (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
4) Bolt Chain (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also inflicts a 55 Power attack on and has an 8% chance to Shock an adjacent enemy. Shock applied by Bolt Chain cannot trigger Bolt Chain.)
5) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
6) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
7) Humble (Type: Light, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (3))
8) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)

Name : Miodchaoin
MaxHP: 77

Strength: 32
Magic   : 12
Vitality: 32
Agility : 12
Cunning : 12

Resist: Body
Weak  : Fire Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Smash (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 85 Power attack.)
2) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
3) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged.)
4) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
5) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Cooldown: Endure (3))
6) Mighty Roar (Type: Impact, 40 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (8))
7) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
8) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)

Name : Atua
MaxHP: 58

Strength: 17
Magic   : 15
Vitality: 15
Agility : 17
Cunning : 31

Resist: Body Dark
Weak  : Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Venomous Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Madness Gaze (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (10))
3) Witch Cut (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt by 50%.)
4) Autoantipathy (Type: Mind, 5 SP. Must be used on a Panicked target. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
6) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
7) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
8) ------------

Name : Ghoul
MaxHP: 58

Strength: 22
Magic   : 7
Vitality: 20
Agility : 21
Cunning : 20

Resist: Ice
Weak  : Fire Mind Light

Abilities Known:
1) Numbing Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
4) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
5) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
6) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
7) Vehemence (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly raises accuracy and offense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
8) ------------

Name : Angel
Level: 7
MaxHP: 49

Strength: 12
Magic   : 29
Vitality: 19
Agility : 19

Immune: Light
Resist: Fire Electricity
Weak  : Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Punish (Type: Light, 15 SP. Must target a character whose last action was a damaging ability. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (3))
2) Mending (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
3) Protect (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
4) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 20 SP from the user to the target.)
5) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
6) ------------
7) ------------

Name : Raicho
Level: 2
MaxHP: 29

Magic   : 8
Vitality: 4
Agility : 25
Cunning : 19

Resist: Electricity
Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce Body Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Touch (Type: Electricity, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
3) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------

--==== Recently Slain Allies ===--

Name : Slime
Level: 1
MaxHP: 44

Strength: 17
Magic   : 6
Vitality: 17
Agility : 4
Cunning : 11

Weak  : Pierce Fire Ice Electricity Body Light

Abilities Known:
1) Heavy Blow (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Block Impact (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Impact attacks.)
3) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 125 Power heal. Cooldown: Endure (5))
4) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
5) ------------
6) ------------

Level: 2
MaxHP: 38

Vitality: 14
Agility : 16
Cunning : 9

Abilities Known:
1) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
3) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
4) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
5) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
6) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)

Name : Ghoul
MaxHP: 54

Strength: 21
Vitality: 19

Abilities Known:
1) Numbing Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
3) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
4) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
5) Vehemence (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly raises accuracy and offense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
6) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
7) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
8) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)

Name : Ilomba
MaxHP: 50

Strength: 14
Magic   : 14
Agility : 26
Cunning : 18

Weak  : Light

Abilities Known:
2) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
3) Shellbreaker (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
4) Vehemence (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly raises accuracy and offense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
5) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
7) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
8) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)

Name : Artemis
MaxHP: 71

Strength: 24
Magic   : 10
Agility : 35
Cunning : 17

Resist: Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Sure Shot (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Arc Needle (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. 50% accuracy.)
3) Vehemence (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly raises accuracy and offense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
4) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities.)
5) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
6) Hex (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 50% chance to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt by 50%.)
7) Infectious (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
8) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)

Shadowdweller

Re: YASD - Orb of Power/Ice/Ice

Postby Ferret » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:45 pm

Oh hey, welcome to the forums, and thank you for playing. :) I'm glad you're having fun. :D

Ice is a funny element. It does get resisted quite a bit: but as you noted, Chill still working even on resistant targets makes this less of a problem than for its Fire and Electricity cousins. :D I like Ice starts a fair bit myself, my test build was an Icy one (though Hand of the Dead based, rather than Orb of Power based.) Out of curiosity, what do you dislike about the initial Ice cone power? :)

Artemis is definitely a powerhouse. :) She gives early access to a host of nice abilities: pretty much any build will want at least one of them. She uses the group of them together effectively as well. The physical weaknesses don't turn out as bad as expected usually either, since she tends to stay out of range of most other physical attackers.

Miodchoain is probably in roughly the same class with her (yeah, they're both uniques, but some are definitely better than others) power-at-level wise. :D He's much harder to recruit for most builds, but he's ridiculously good to have around. :D

Build / party commentary:

Main character: Whew, yeah. 6 Cunning wasn't gonna do anything good for Hex. :D Hex is already one of the tougher ones to land. :) Humble probably did a reasonable job of providing backup, especially since many Ice-resistant demons tend to be undead who are weak to Light in turn.

Jiang Shi: Vehemence :D Can't argue with that. Only thing worth noting with Vehemence is that it costs a fair bit more than the other self buffs. SP can start to be an issue even for low SP usage melee units in a longer fight.

Haietlik: zzzzt zzzzzt zzzzzt

Miodchaoin: Bloodthirst and Mighty Roar. :D Can't argue with that.

Atua: Pounce is a good call on these guys: They have great melee abilities, but don't have a way to get into melee easily other than slapping Panic out and hoping it provides enough distraction. Pounce is a much better and more reliable plan. :D

Ghoul: Choking Veil pretty much begs for some HP recovery melee attacks to go with it. :) You're already taking less damage since you're delaying turns, adding it sustain makes it that much better. :D

(dead) Ilomba: He looked like he was have been a good one. :'(
Ferret

Postby Shadowdweller » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:51 pm

My main issue with the cone power (Chilling Blast) is the range. As Orb of Power, I'm extraordinarily squishy so I generally want to stay as far behind my minions as workable. It's also consequently quite a bit more difficult to avoid hitting said allies with the cone.

Yeah, I tend maybe to overlook SP usage in my allies. Probably should pay more attention to that. Then again, can swap something out if an ally starts to run low. I have taken to giving Artemis the Tormentor ability on occasion in hopes of keeping her out of melee.
Shadowdweller

Postby Shadowdweller » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:05 pm

Aaaannnnd another one. Mask/Pierce/Healing ranged damage here. There are a lot of abilities like Draw Wounds that it takes me a while to see the utility/potential of. I love finding things like that. Like how it makes raicho a lot more potent in the early game, amongst other things.

Anyway, decent consistent damage and the range let me use Draw Wounds a lot more safely. Very SP-efficient. Sadly lost Artemis before I could spread her Hex ability around. Was really proud of that Shoggoth, though I think I shouldn't have swapped out its Dazzling Veil. Died eventually to the summoner Lioth's minions after killing her. Have to remember to check all summoner minions for modification. I was not expecting Snuff Out there :)

Demon Party Dump File
Version 1/2/2016, Scoring Model: 1/1/2016
Dump file created at: 1/5/2016 2:51:44 PM

Summoner Valak...
was chosen by the Vodun Mask,
selected Pierce and Healing as their starting elements,
is currently at Tower:11,
and is quite dead!

Name : Valak
Level: 13
MaxHP: 83

Strength: 39
Magic   : 10
Vitality: 12
Agility : 29
Cunning : 30

Resist: Body

Abilities Known:
1) Needle Shot (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Throw Rock (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (3))
3) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed. Healing and HP cost are limited to what will not kill the user and what the target needs to reach maximum. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
5) Infectious (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
6) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
7) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
8) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities.)

Inventory:
4 Silver matrix
1 Pure stone
4 Pure gem
5 Chakra stone
1 Wind card
1 Flame rune
1 Gold matrix
2 Chakra gem
2 Heal stone
1 Peace offering
2 Sage's tome

Name : Violent Ghoul
Level: 14
MaxHP: 87

Strength: 42
Vitality: 24
Cunning : 21

Abilities Known:
5) Warning Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's evasion by 25%.)
6) Infectious (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
7) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
8) Earth Break (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss.)

Name : Lifegiver Asrai
Level: 11
MaxHP: 70

Strength: 6
Magic   : 42
Agility : 22

Immune: Ice
Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Freezing Touch (Type: Ice, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Frost Dart (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Arctic Veil (Type: Ice, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that inflicts Chill, reducing the target's accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
4) Frostbite (Type: Ice, Passive. Your Ice attacks also reduce the target's SP by 5.)
5) Mending (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
6) Lifegiver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
8) ------------

Name : Aithir
Level: 12
MaxHP: 66

Strength: 8
Magic   : 31
Cunning : 31

Immune: Body Light Dark
Weak  : Fire Ice Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Light Dart (Type: Light, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Harmlessly passes through non-enemy targets in its line of fire.)
2) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
3) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
4) Twilight (Type: None, Passive. When your HP is 50% or less of your maximum, reduces the SP cost of Light and Dark abilities by 15 (to a minimum of 0), and you ignore and no longer receive Light and Dark cooldowns.)
5) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
6) Frost Dart (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
7) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-150 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
8) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)

Name : Chthonic Shoggoth
Level: 19
MaxHP: 110

Strength: 32
Vitality: 60
Cunning : 23

Resist: Slash Impact Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Speedbreaker (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
2) Eat Alive (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 100 Power attack. 50% accuracy. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
3) Prepare (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves defense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
4) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
5) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
6) Earth Break (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
7) Witch Cut (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt by 50%.)
8) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))

Name : Fiery Chaos
MaxHP: 78

Magic   : 42
Vitality: 26
Agility : 15
Cunning : 15

Immune: Mind
Resist: Fire
Weak  : Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Life Siphon (Type: Body, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)
2) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed. Healing and HP cost are limited to what will not kill the user and what the target needs to reach maximum. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
4) Searing Touch (Type: Fire, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
5) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
6) Bask (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)

Name : Atua
MaxHP: 67

Strength: 20
Magic   : 17
Vitality: 17
Cunning : 36

Resist: Body Dark
Weak  : Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Venomous Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Madness Gaze (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (10))
3) Witch Cut (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt by 50%.)
4) Autoantipathy (Type: Mind, 5 SP. Must be used on a Panicked target. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Turdak
Level: 15
MaxHP: 79

Strength: 25
Magic   : 15
Vitality: 25
Agility : 33
Cunning : 27

Immune: Body Dark
Resist: Pierce Ice
Weak  : Impact Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
2) Spin Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Also considered a movement ability.)
3) Slash Dance (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, enemies only. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (2))
4) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
5) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
6) Cleansing Dance (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis from allies. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (6))
8) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)

Name : Hob

Strength: 19
Magic   : 32
Vitality: 27
Cunning : 26

Abilities Known:
1) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
2) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
4) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
5) Lifegiver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
6) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-150 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
7) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)

Level: 6
MaxHP: 56

Magic   : 8
Vitality: 11
Agility : 29
Cunning : 13

Abilities Known:
3) Vehemence (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Briefly raises accuracy and offense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
4) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities.)
5) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
6) Hex (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 50% chance to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt by 50%.)
7) Throw Rock (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (3))
8) ------------

Name : Kasha
MaxHP: 47

Strength: 11
Magic   : 14

Resist: Fire Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Fiery Claw (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 85 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 13% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
3) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
5) Shocking Touch (Type: Electricity, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
7) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
8) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))

Name : Vikhor
MaxHP: 46

Strength: 13
Magic   : 13
Vitality: 12
Cunning : 16

Resist: Ice Electricity Mind
Weak  : Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
3) Spin Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Also considered a movement ability.)
4) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
5) Cleave (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack.)
6) Parry (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to parry Melee and Direct range Slash, Impact, and Pierce abilities if your last used ability was also such.)
8) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)

Name : Ilomba
MaxHP: 45

Strength: 13
Vitality: 16
Cunning : 16

Abilities Known:
2) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed. Healing and HP cost are limited to what will not kill the user and what the target needs to reach maximum. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Dazzling Gaze (Type: Mind, 10 SP. 65% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
6) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
8) ------------

Name : Gi
MaxHP: 64

Strength: 23
Vitality: 39
Agility : 6

Immune: Electricity
Resist: Slash Ice
Weak  : Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Lob Stone (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (4))
2) Stunning Blow (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement.)
4) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
5) ------------
6) ------------

Name : Blob
MaxHP: 63

Vitality: 33
Agility : 11
Cunning : 11

Resist: Impact Electricity
Weak  : Fire Ice Body Light

Abilities Known:
2) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------

Name : Fotia
MaxHP: 49

Strength: 6
Magic   : 28
Vitality: 6
Cunning : 28

Immune: Fire
Weak  : Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 13% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
3) Fan Flames (Type: Fire, 25 SP. Must target an Ignited character. 55 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target for an unusually long duration. Cannot miss.)
4) Bask (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Shock Dart (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Python
MaxHP: 66

Strength: 33
Vitality: 33
Agility : 5

Resist: Slash Impact Electricity Body
Weak  : Fire Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Tackle (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to delay the next turn of the target.)
2) Earth Break (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
3) Brain Knocker (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 50% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to delay the next turn of the target.)
5) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities.)
7) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
8) ------------

Shadowdweller

Postby wizzzargh » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:16 am

Wow, what a build, I bet that's fun to use against anything not body-resistant.

What the heck that are you even smearing on those needles, I wonder...
wizzzargh

Postby Shadowdweller » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:42 am

Hehe...I kept seeing all these wonderful +condition debuff on physical damage skills, but all my previous attempts at building a melee version failed because either a) I suck at building for melee and/or b) I needed to waste my precious skill slots on defenses. So a ranged physical seemed a natural progression. At one point I also had the mind power (brain-something) that delays on physical as well :) Maybe should have kept that one around for the Body resistant. I'm still learning how to evaluate the relative worth of these things...I've got a poor conception of about how much my poison is really doing for example...given that the enemies don't tend last more than a couple turns under concentrated attack.
Shadowdweller

Postby Ferret » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:06 pm

:D Curare doesn't have anything on whatever goo you're putting on those needles. :)

And I am so happy to see Throw Rock properly appreciated. :) I think people think of it as a joke or "low level" ability in many cases, but what it really is is "occasional Impact-flavored Needle Shots for basically free SP-wise" :D It can be a big help for anyone who wants to throw a lot of physical-based ranged attacks.

The melee version of the build has the advantage of having access to AE physical attacks (including Earth Break, which can't miss) and potentially, the various counterattack reactives (which only work at melee range), but staying alive is a bit more tricky. If you want to try a melee-based condition build, Hand of the Dead/Slash is a good start on it: Terrifying's Panic can help limit the damage you take, and Maul is amazing for these builds since it's a physical attack that hits twice in one action.

Tower:11 is a good run though, especially relatively early in your Demon career (or maybe it's just relatively early in your forum posting career, I don't know :P ) You'll see the top before long, I'm guessing. :D
Ferret

Postby Shadowdweller » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:02 am

Hehe...tried to give life to a modded slime whilst infected in my latest game. Nice touch, Mr. Piland :lol: (Mind you, I had been infected BY that very same slime...)
Shadowdweller

Postby Ferret » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:49 am

:D I always wondered if anyone would trigger that. The conditions are relatively rare. :D

Even if it infected you itself, if it's not immune to Body, it can still get unhappy about getting it back from you. :)
Ferret

Postby Shadowdweller » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:50 am

Damn. Getting close.

Note to self: Take immediate evasion against a horde of ranged attackers when you're vulnerable to their attacks. I've been playing around with Raicho artillery. I'm convinced they're abusable with the 150% speed and all, but I think I keep packing them with too many different abilities to make them work consistently. The healing charm on this last was a real mistake. Lost a horde of allies in the penultimate fight against mute spammers. C'est la vie.

Demon Party Dump File
Version 1/2/2016, Scoring Model: 1/1/2016
Dump file created at: 1/13/2016 12:43:14 AM

Summoner Morganes...
was chosen by the Orb of Power,
selected Electricity and Ice as their starting elements,
is currently at Tower:17,
and is quite dead!

Name : Morganes
Level: 20
MaxHP: 106

Magic   : 73
Vitality: 10
Agility : 34
Cunning : 34

Resist: Electricity Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Shock Dart (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
3) Frost Ring (Type: Ice, 25 SP. 55 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
4) Mass Agony (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Does not affect non-enemy targets, or targets with Agony. 85 Power attack. Applies Agony. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (3))
5) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
6) Galvanize (Type: Electricity, Passive. When you apply Shock, you regain 30 SP.)
7) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
8) Bolt Chain (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also inflicts a 55 Power attack on and has an 8% chance to Shock an adjacent enemy. Shock applied by Bolt Chain cannot trigger Bolt Chain.)

Inventory:
1 Venom rune
3 Pure gem
1 Silver matrix
1 Night rune
2 Trouble chime
5 Pure stone
1 Heart rune
1 Peace offering
1 Mind matrix
2 Heal stone
1 Pain rune

Level: 16
MaxHP: 91

Strength: 31
Magic   : 13
Agility : 46
Cunning : 22

Abilities Known:
3) Vehemence (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Briefly raises accuracy and offense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
7) Throw Rock (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (3))
8) ------------

Name : Vikhor

Strength: 21
Magic   : 21
Vitality: 20
Agility : 42
Cunning : 26

Resist: Ice Electricity Mind
Weak  : Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
3) Spin Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Also considered a movement ability.)
5) Cleave (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack.)
6) Parry (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to parry Melee and Direct range Slash, Impact, and Pierce abilities if your last used ability was also such.)
7) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)

Name : Charged Nero
MaxHP: 95

Magic   : 51
Vitality: 32
Cunning : 15

Resist: Fire Ice Electricity
Weak  : Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-150 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
4) Lifegiver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
6) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed. Healing and HP cost are limited to what will not kill the user and what the target needs to reach maximum. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
8) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)

Name : Corrupt Hob
MaxHP: 97

Strength: 18
Magic   : 45
Vitality: 26
Cunning : 40

Abilities Known:
1) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
2) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
4) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
5) Filth Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Infect adjacent characters that deal damage to you, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
6) Lifegiver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
8) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)

Name : Pele
MaxHP: 99

Magic   : 60
Vitality: 27
Agility : 27
Cunning : 21

Immune: Fire
Resist: Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 40 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
4) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
5) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
6) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
7) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
8) Light Dart (Type: Light, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Harmlessly passes through non-enemy targets in its line of fire.)

Name : Ruler
MaxHP: 91

Vitality: 38

Immune: Light
Resist: Electricity Mind
Weak  : Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Punish (Type: Light, 15 SP. Must target a character whose last action was a damaging ability. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (3))
2) Might (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
3) Silence (Type: Light, 15 SP. 50% chance to inflict Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
4) Lightning Bolt (Type: Electricity, 30 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
6) ------------

Name : Ehlose
MaxHP: 69

Strength: 33
Vitality: 40
Agility : 14

Resist: Ice Electricity Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Mightbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
2) Warning Cry (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
3) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
5) Numbing Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
8) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)

MaxHP: 81

Strength: 30
Vitality: 30
Agility : 33

Abilities Known:
5) Ghost Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack.)
6) Numbing Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
7) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
8) ------------

Name : Druj nasu
MaxHP: 76

Strength: 9
Magic   : 24
Vitality: 29
Agility : 9
Cunning : 49

Immune: Body Dark
Weak  : Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Corrupt (Type: Body, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
2) Sepsis Wave (Type: Body, 25 SP. Only affects Infected characters. Inflicts Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times). Can't miss.)
3) Contagion (Type: Body, 15 SP. Must target an Infected character. Infects an enemy near the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Filth Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Infect adjacent characters that deal damage to you, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
5) ------------
6) ------------

Name : Holy Asrai
MaxHP: 72

Strength: 7
Vitality: 9
Agility : 24

Immune: Ice
Resist: Light

Abilities Known:
1) Frost Dart (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Arctic Veil (Type: Ice, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that inflicts Chill, reducing the target's accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
3) Frostbite (Type: Ice, Passive. Your Ice attacks also reduce the target's SP by 5.)
4) Holy Word (Type: Light, 30 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (8))
5) Light Dart (Type: Light, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Harmlessly passes through non-enemy targets in its line of fire.)
6) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
7) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)

Name : Frigid Raicho
MaxHP: 64

Strength: 7
Magic   : 30
Vitality: 7
Agility : 43
Cunning : 28

Resist: Ice Electricity
Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce Body Mind

Abilities Known:
1) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
2) Deep Chill (Type: Ice, Passive. Increases the duration of your Chill effects by 3 turns.)
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
5) Mind Blast (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cannot miss.)
6) Light Dart (Type: Light, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Harmlessly passes through non-enemy targets in its line of fire.)
8) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)

Name : Shoggoth
MaxHP: 96

Strength: 35
Magic   : 11
Vitality: 44
Cunning : 29

Resist: Impact Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Speedbreaker (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
2) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))
3) Eat Alive (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 100 Power attack. 50% accuracy. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
4) Dazzling Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Stun adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing them to miss their next turn.)
6) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
8) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)

Name : Sulfuric Shikigami
MaxHP: 88

Strength: 9
Magic   : 54
Agility : 32
Cunning : 36

Immune: Fire Body
Resist: Impact Ice Dark
Weak  : Slash Light

Abilities Known:
1) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
2) Cull (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (3))
3) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 30 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (8))
4) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
5) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
6) Holy Word (Type: Light, 30 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (8))
8) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)

Name : Eloko
MaxHP: 79

Strength: 31
Magic   : 17
Vitality: 30

Resist: Electricity Body Mind
Weak  : Fire Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
2) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
3) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
5) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------
Shadowdweller

Next

Return to General Discussion