YASD: Orb of Power/Mind/Electricity

The tower awaits!

Re: CiP: Orb of Power/Mind/Electricity

Postby Sandman25 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:01 am

Sorry, I suspend playing Demon. Triple encounters are too unfun for me. I lost 3 Demons in the fight and almost died myself despite having AoE abilities. I cannot even imagine how melee characters can survive a pack of Zars, a pack of monsters with "Chain Lighting" (ranged elec attack that can hit adjacent monster also), a pack of Chindis and some Asrai in the open.

Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 12/15/2015, Scoring Model: 8/22/2015
Dump file created at: 12/17/2015 7:59:23 PM

Summoner SandmanXXV...
was chosen by the Orb of Power,
selected Mind and Electricity as their starting elements,
is currently at Tower:7,
and is still alive!

--==== Main Character ===--

Name : SandmanXXV
Level: 6
MaxHP: 58
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 4
Magic   : 52
Vitality: 9
Agility : 4
Cunning : 16

Immune: Mind
Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Mind Spike (Type: Mind, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Mind Scream (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 40 Power attack, enemies only. Cannot miss.)
3) Storm Strike (Type: Electricity, 25 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
4) Cull (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (3))
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
7) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
8) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)

Inventory:
2 Heal gem
1 Heart rune
1 Night rune
1 Venom rune
1 Chakra stone
2 Pure gem
2 Curse rune
1 Gold matrix
5 Heal stone
1 Pure stone
1 Chakra gem

--==== Current Party ===--

Name : Lifegiver Faerie
Level: 5
MaxHP: 51
MaxSP: 125

Strength: 6
Magic   : 23
Vitality: 13
Agility : 18
Cunning : 15

Resist: Mind
Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Lucky Charm (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Reduces Luck cooldown by 1 turn. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
2) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 25% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
4) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
5) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
6) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 125 Power heal. Cooldown: Endure (5))
7) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
8) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)

Name : Brutal Jiang shi
MaxHP: 57

Strength: 28
Magic   : 6
Vitality: 19
Agility : 17
Cunning : 10

Immune: Body
Resist: Ice Dark
Weak  : Fire Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
4) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
5) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 20% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
6) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
7) Infectious (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
8) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)

Name : Solid Ghoul
Level: 8
MaxHP: 70

Strength: 18
Magic   : 5
Vitality: 34

Resist: Ice
Weak  : Fire Mind Light

Abilities Known:
1) Numbing Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
4) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
5) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
6) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
7) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
8) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)

Name : Brutal Zar
Level: 4
MaxHP: 46

Strength: 20
Magic   : 11
Vitality: 12
Agility : 14
Cunning : 13

Resist: Mind Dark
Weak  : Light

Abilities Known:
1) Feral Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
3) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
4) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
5) Evadebreaker (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
6) Stunning Blow (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
7) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
8) Infectious (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)

Name : Aspis
MaxHP: 56

Strength: 13
Magic   : 8
Vitality: 35
Agility : 12
Cunning : 12

Resist: Body
Weak  : Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Venomous Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Prepare (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Briefly improves defense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
3) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
5) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
6) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
7) ------------

Name : Chindi
Level: 3
MaxHP: 38

Strength: 5
Magic   : 17
Agility : 13
Cunning : 17

Resist: Slash Pierce Ice Dark
Weak  : Impact Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Vile Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to apply Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
2) Haunt (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has two 70% chances to delay the enemy's next turn. Cooldown: Dark (6))
3) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
4) Snuff Out (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Attempts to instantly kill the target (lower HP = higher chance, 0% chance until 30% of maximum HP, 100% chance at 20%). Cooldown: Dark (3))
5) ------------
6) ------------

--==== Recently Slain Allies ===--

Name : Jiang shi
MaxHP: 40

Strength: 16
Vitality: 16

Abilities Known:
1) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
3) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
4) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------

Name : Gandayah
MaxHP: 41

Strength: 10
Magic   : 16
Vitality: 21
Agility : 9
Cunning : 9

Resist: Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
2) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 20 SP from the user to the target.)
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------

Name : Goblin

Strength: 12
Magic   : 9
Agility : 16

Resist: Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
2) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 20% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
3) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
4) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. Cooldown: Charge (8))
5) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Zar
Level: 2
MaxHP: 35

Strength: 9
Magic   : 12
Agility : 15

Abilities Known:
3) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
4) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
5) ------------
6) ------------

Name : Profane Freybug
MaxHP: 48

Magic   : 15
Cunning : 27

Abilities Known:
1) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
2) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
3) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
4) Cull (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (3))
5) Dark Omen (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Pariah, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
6) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
7) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
8) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)

Name : Ogre
MaxHP: 52

Strength: 24
Vitality: 23
Agility : 10

Weak  : Fire Electricity Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Heavy Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 85 Power attack.)
2) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
3) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged.)
4) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
5) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
6) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
7) ------------

Name : Brutal Ilomba
MaxHP: 44

Strength: 19
Vitality: 15
Cunning : 11

Abilities Known:
2) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed. Healing and HP cost are limited to what will not kill the user and what the target needs to reach maximum. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Dazzling Gaze (Type: Mind, 10 SP. 65% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Evadebreaker (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
6) Stunning Blow (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
7) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
8) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))

Sandman25

Postby wizzzargh » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:54 am

In that situation a combination of linking with demons and walking away is probably all you need to manage the horde. Zar and Chindi are pretty reasonable to negotiate with and Asrai can instantly become your ally if you're not afraid of peasant hordes and Distrust for failing. And losing demons is just an inevitable part of this game- either they die in combat or you end up trading them out later...
wizzzargh

Postby Sandman25 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:29 am

Those were not Asrai, I edited the post. They were monsters with ranged Elec attack and the attack had a chance to chain to a demon adjacent to target. Chindi was the last stack I found, it was not cause of losing so many demons. I found those electro monsters, realized that I have many demons who are weak to electro and that there can be more packs nearby so I started retreating immediately. It didn't work well, I got stunned and a pack of Zars (mind-resistant monsters) came into view, those started to panic/stun me and my demons with pounce/yellow whisper, it saved me a bit of time and then I retreated a bit into explored territory (there was a kind of corner to limit electro attacks) just to find a Chindi pack wondering there.

I am really disappointed that I am losing so many demons just because I happened to get a triple encounter. What's the point of balancing packs when triple packs can happen and kill your core demons you rely upon??? DCSS at least gives you option of teleport/blinking/shafting, here you can do nothing, even a single Dash is not enough since those packs are unlikely to lose my track thanks to the recent changes and no rune can kill 2 groups (runes typically have 150 power, you would need 4 such runes to kill a monster). Also I don't want to have Dash on every character.

I don't think losing 3 demons in a single fight is expected way of playing Demon, I consider triple encounters a critical bug.
Sandman25

Postby Ferret » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:38 am

It does seem like there may still be some issues with the chaining encounters, I've noticed the frequency is a bit higher than I'd like even for doubles.

I'm a bit past halfway on the content build at this point, including the delay for the AI fix. Triples are nasty, but... they are at least still relatively rare. I'm not downplaying the severity of the issue here... but it will be less impactful to the schedule if I just roll it into the upcoming content build instead of switching gears in the middle again. Then too, I still need to figure out what change I need to make to wandering AI to get the effect I want, which I can be thinking on while I do the content stuff which I already know everything for.
Ferret

Postby Sandman25 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:51 am

I was a bit emotional, sorry. I will resume playing, no worries. Take your time with content, I am just really disappointed I cannot still see the deepest floors. Previous deaths were my fault but triple encounters is a different matter. Let me create a thread in suggestions forum to explain the issue.
Sandman25

Postby Ferret » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:06 am

No worries. :D But, I wouldn't be offended if you did decide to wait for the next build either. :) As much as I don't want to even temporarily lose 50% of the forum using player base for the duration, this is still an alpha, there will be times things are a bit rough and possibly unfun for some players when new systems (or even older ones) aren't quite tweaked properly yet.
Ferret

Postby Sandman25 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:17 am

Next build will add content which I won't see anyway so it makes little sense to wait for it.
I will try to change my attitude towards triple encounters instead ;)
Sandman25

Postby Sandman25 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:49 pm

:lol: I sacrificed max HP twice and normal HP twice to get Archeri and then died on next turn because I forgot that Chindis have ranged direct attack so I moved behind an ally instead of using Healing Charm immediately :)
I did have 8 demons when dying.

Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 12/15/2015, Scoring Model: 8/22/2015
Dump file created at: 12/18/2015 8:46:15 AM

Summoner SandmanXXV...
was chosen by the Orb of Power,
selected Mind and Electricity as their starting elements,
is currently at Tower:8,
and is quite dead!

--==== Main Character ===--

Name : SandmanXXV
Level: 7
MaxHP: 61

Strength: 4
Magic   : 55
Vitality: 10
Agility : 4

Immune: Mind
Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Mind Spike (Type: Mind, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Mind Scream (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 40 Power attack, enemies only. Cannot miss.)
3) Storm Strike (Type: Electricity, 25 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
7) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)

Inventory:
2 Heal gem
1 Heart rune
1 Night rune
1 Venom rune
2 Pure gem
2 Curse rune
1 Gold matrix
5 Heal stone
1 Pure stone
1 Chakra gem

--==== Current Party ===--

Name : Lifegiver Faerie
MaxHP: 55

Magic   : 24
Vitality: 14
Agility : 20

Resist: Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Lucky Charm (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Reduces Luck cooldown by 1 turn. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
2) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 25% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
4) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
5) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
6) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 125 Power heal. Cooldown: Endure (5))
7) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
8) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)

Name : Brutal Jiang shi
MaxHP: 57

Strength: 28
Vitality: 19

Abilities Known:
5) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 20% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
6) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
7) Infectious (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
8) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)

Name : Solid Ghoul
Level: 9
MaxHP: 74

Strength: 18
Vitality: 36
Agility : 18

Resist: Ice
Weak  : Fire Mind Light

Abilities Known:
1) Numbing Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
3) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
4) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
5) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
6) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
7) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
8) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)

Name : Aspis
MaxHP: 56

Strength: 13
Magic   : 8
Vitality: 35
Agility : 12
Cunning : 12

Abilities Known:
1) Venomous Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Prepare (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Briefly improves defense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
3) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
5) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
6) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
7) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))

Name : Chindi

Strength: 5
Magic   : 19
Vitality: 14
Cunning : 18

Resist: Slash Pierce Ice Dark
Weak  : Impact Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Vile Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to apply Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
2) Haunt (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has two 70% chances to delay the enemy's next turn. Cooldown: Dark (6))
3) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
4) Snuff Out (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Attempts to instantly kill the target (lower HP = higher chance, 0% chance until 30% of maximum HP, 100% chance at 20%). Cooldown: Dark (3))
7) ------------

Name : Kasha
MaxHP: 37

Vitality: 11

Resist: Fire Light Dark
Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Fiery Claw (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 85 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 13% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
3) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
5) ------------
6) ------------

Name : Lilim
MaxHP: 45

Magic   : 18
Agility : 20
Cunning : 19

Weak  : Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Blue Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to cause Sleep, preventing the target from acting for several turns or until damaged. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
2) Leech Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt.)
3) Dreamstalker (Type: Mind, Passive. Your attacks deal 50% more damage to and do not wake up Sleeping targets that have full HP.)
4) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Presence cooldown recovers 30% faster when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)
5) ------------
6) ------------

Name : Acheri
Level: 7

Magic   : 17
Agility : 21
Cunning : 28

Abilities Known:
1) Vile Dance (Type: Body, 25 SP. 50% chance to apply Infection to enemies, which hinders HP and SP recovery. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (4))
2) Retch (Type: Body, 10 SP. Must target a character with Infection, Poison, or Paralysis. 40 Power attack. Delays the target's next turn, and adds 2 turns of Breath cooldown. Cannot miss. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Weaken (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
4) ------------
5) ------------

--==== Recently Slain Allies ===--

Name : Jiang shi
MaxHP: 40

Strength: 16
Vitality: 16

Abilities Known:
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------

Name : Gandayah

Strength: 10
Magic   : 16
Vitality: 21
Agility : 9

Resist: Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
2) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 20 SP from the user to the target.)
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------

Name : Goblin

Strength: 12

Resist: Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
2) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 20% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
3) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
4) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. Cooldown: Charge (8))
5) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Zar
Level: 2
MaxHP: 35

Abilities Known:
5) ------------
6) ------------

Name : Profane Freybug
MaxHP: 48

Magic   : 15
Cunning : 27

Abilities Known:
1) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
2) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
3) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
5) Dark Omen (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Pariah, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
6) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
7) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)

Name : Ogre

Strength: 24
Vitality: 23
Agility : 10

Weak  : Fire Electricity Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Heavy Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 85 Power attack.)
2) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
3) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged.)
4) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
5) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
6) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
7) ------------

Name : Brutal Ilomba
MaxHP: 44

Strength: 19
Vitality: 15
Cunning : 11

Abilities Known:
2) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed. Healing and HP cost are limited to what will not kill the user and what the target needs to reach maximum. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Dazzling Gaze (Type: Mind, 10 SP. 65% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Presence (6))
7) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
8) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))

Name : Brutal Zar
MaxHP: 46

Strength: 20
Magic   : 11
Cunning : 13

Abilities Known:
7) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
8) Infectious (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)

Sandman25

Previous

Return to General Discussion