Turdak's Sanctum, YASD and ramblings

The tower awaits!

Re: Turdak's Sanctum, YASD and ramblings

Postby mbj » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:29 pm

Dem firestarter stats tho. I thought Ferret made it so that stats got smoothed out
mbj

Postby Bormoth » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:46 am

I am using carbuncle without even investment, they are awesome area stun and accuracy debuff. Not saying they are resonably tanky with evade(probably because of recent reduction ot always hit skills). I found them as good replacement for starter vile cat. Though I play crown and enjoy my every one debuffed time to switch to smething more useful like secondary fighter should I need to fall back. Same with headless though more rare- extra turns so awesome even if they not come too often.)

Not saying they seem to be one of few dedicated debuffers. despite their resonable tankiness.
Bormoth

Postby Ferret » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:10 pm

Congrats on the victory. :D

Tower:24-26 will be adding a certain demon that I consider the Tower's response to speed demoning. :) But on the flip side, he will offer a Slash/Fire hybrid version of Spin Slash for those who are pursuing speed demons themselves. For everyone else, he will (probably!) have the long-awaited self-Haste cantrip. Though, in truth, Friction Burn (the aforementioned Slash/Fire hybrid Spin Slash) will probably be available much earlier from the Slash/Fire hybrid modifiers. :)

I don't know that I've heard of a physical/melee Orb before. :) I'm surprised you stuck with Earth Break though: one of the Impact/Ice hybrid versions of it would have been more in line with the relic's starting stats (though as you've noticed, once you get high enough level, what the starting stats were isn't that big a deal necessarily.)

Congrats again on the successful run. :)

re: Ghost stats. 100 isn't considered "out of line" by my standards for a Level 29 character. At level 29, you'd need to be pushing 120+ or so before the algorithm would get concerned and make adjustments.

I'm glad somebody uses Carbuncles. :P I sometimes feel bad I picked a demon not many people like using for the "FerretDev" demon, but on the other hand, at least it proves I'm even-handed about such things? :D It'd be more worrying if it was crazy powerful probably. :)
Ferret

Postby Bormoth » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:30 pm

You are joking they are pretty good, I dunno why every one dismiss them, at least by time you recruit them, they frail a bit but they like freybugs in that account, but freybugs have only sustain(not thing valuable to debuffer) in form of tormentor, and evasion down. Carbuncle is more defensive debuffer. AoE stun, and evade down. Self evade buff helps him stay longer, in fact that stunning gaze makes hard choice weather switch him out or not, which tells me that he is good replacement for freybug even for not crown relic. In fact he is strongest in narrow corridors with tormentor. Maybe it was evasion buff thing, who needs accuracy or evasion back when there was so many fixed accuracy skills, now it is a bit more useful.

I noticed demons quite adept to play switcharoo with each other falling back when you think you killed them. Sadly they not smart enough to dance around ally on low health when enemy wouldn't be able to reach them to give more healthy counter part do extra hits should someone follow which demons rarely do. Or effectively doing the same as switching(maybe except evading death from ranged.

Because on open put two melee figheter than walk to the side of the row and spear works quite well in groups of 3 or sometimes even 4, even without speed abilities.Could it be you couldn't also get before instant summon instant unsummon so debuffers in general were worthless because what you would do with them once everyone debuffed. Solution was to give more debuffs to debuffer to keep them busy even if the debuffs are bad. And even then they mostly become subpar melee or melee reserve fighter waiting to be switched, though now in case of carbuncle it is not all that bad.

Btw considering caarbuncle so genuine creature, which known as reflect all by so many gamers xD, it was pretty strange not to see reflective skin(reflects on source Ice,Fire,lighting,dark and light damage. Well in that game it gave reflect to everyone xD) as perk on him, at least when I saw words perk and I thought those were added for some demons.
Bormoth

Postby wizzzargh » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:38 pm

Decided to try out Firestarters skills for my own but died like a dummy in Rush's sanctum when I mindlessly spammed a skill thinking my demons were fine when I was actually getting my dark weakness exploited by Malice-casting Zar and Abbey Lubbers. Pyre Rite seems quite strong, as does set alight. RIP cycle 2.

Bormoth wrote:You are joking they are pretty good, I dunno why every one dismiss them

One reason I think carbuncles don't get used much is because they appear soon after Anomaly. By that point you tend to have some high level demons and well-trained demons, probably a Unique or two. So Carbuncles are a little low level compared to your other demons, and their stats are such that they really aren't good for anything except buffing and debuffing. So I think many players don't have room for a new demon at that stage in the game, and might be saving up credits to fuse the uniques they have or know they will soon get.

The cooldown on Carbuncle's stun ability used to be much higher as well, which could discourage people. You might be right about the evasion buff making carbuncles better now though.
wizzzargh

Postby Bormoth » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:45 pm

Strange they are fairly often(for rare monster) appear in sanctum areas, I got first meeting on "floor 1 1/2" had anoother buffer killed him, And second on Ccoa sanctuary. Fusing uniques???? Strange I usually don't bother abilities usually not worth it unless you really want some ability from list and have no revelation or other way. The only fusing I did is fusing my freybug to Arcadea dear to give 20 cuning to him, and give him few more debuffs.(Wasn't lucky to meet carbuncle.) I got pretty tanky and strong beasty.

Anomaly don't even tell me this area is annoying, hole bunch of lightning resists and few neutrals and only 2 demons are weak mostly generated in OuR sanctuary("is it joke sanctuary I don't see unique there to recruit or some special item.") But now I know what is most broken ability in this game and scary. those are dart spells( 10SP ranged attack which can be spammed forever and ruin whole your defence line, and much harder to disengage or safe yourself, I wish there were some distraction or confusion items to remedy that, like in crawl. Scary thing.) I think I am done with Anomaly for now unless I find ice and fire attacks to add to myself temporary, or either light or dark ability. Like currently I don't see anything useful but experience there, snake unique which I have no chance to recruit. And Strange priest which doesn't work. Raijus are rare and aeros not with my lightning strikes and both of them don't have nothing interesting for my build.
Bormoth

Postby wizzzargh » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:48 am

Yeah, I was wrong about Carbuncle only appearing after Anomaly. Woops! I'm actually using a Whirling Carbuncle right now and it is great :)
Or maybe it's just that the Oni I'm having Carbuncle support is great...

Anomaly is very dangerous... but if you have a plan to deal with the enemy demons that give you the most trouble, I think it's worth it. The 3rd floor and oUr sAncTUm!!! are the most dangerous I think.

Bormoth wrote:But now I know what is most broken ability in this game and scary. those are dart spells

Quite a few of my early wins were done just by teaching Dart spells to my demons... :lol: Darts are good without any support skills. They don't need any 'combos' they just need time and distance... and most fights give you that!
wizzzargh

Postby Gaswafers » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:32 am

I never use carbuncles because I can't trust the AI to use ranged stuns properly.

High agility and high cunning is in theory good for applying on-hit statuses.
Gaswafers

Postby wizzzargh » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:09 am

Lost that character to Mordecai. I thought A Might Gem, defensive buffs from the Carbuncle, an overleveled Mighty Oni from Rush's Sanctum, and being able to exploit Mordecais weaknesses would be sufficient, with Turdak for a backup summon... but I spent a lot of time trying to keep my Oni from keeling over dead with items, during which the Oni kept getting re-panicked and whacking me, and finally the Oni hit me on the same turn Mordecai roared at me and I was d-e-d. I shoulda just unsummoned the Oni and given up on the link, I think- I might have had to sacrifice some demons to escape the newly healed Mordecai but having Mordecai AND my own Oni bludgeon me clearly wasn't the answer.

Obviously Quick Dismiss would have solved my problems, but Recycle had made me rich and I wanted to use all that currency on a cool Soul Armor, dangit!

On the other hand I finally had an Electricity build that was working. High Voltage, Full Power, and Tireless gave me high shock chances so long as I was at 100SP or more. Emit Sparks gives potentially 3 chances to shock and doesn't need LoS or fiddly arrangements. And Bolt Chain for extra damage and shocks. This all let Galvanize trigger frequently- I had a fight against Akateko where I shocked 2 every round and stayed at full SP until they all died. It was great. Even in fights where I lost my Full Power advantage, lucky Galvanizes occasionally shot me back up to 100+SP. I had also Soul Armored my Whirling Carbuncle (And then revived it because I was once again filthy rich from Recycle) so I could open up battles with a LOT of Emit Sparks before the enemy could even reach me.

Storm strike still seems outrageously terrible. I had Smite as backup (and eventually a replacement) and 2 smites cost less SP, did more damage, and actually hit. Sure, emit sparks misses sometimes too, but it only costs 20 SP and has a pretty good chance of hitting SOMETHING with the multi-attack bursts. Whereas with Storm Strike it felt pretty common to miss once or twice or even 3 times and then be out of SP. It feels like 0-agility dart throwers still hit more than Storm Strikes, or perhaps it's just that they get 3 times as many attacks.

Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 3/31/2017, Scoring Model: 3/31/2017
Dump file created at: 04/10/2017 23:36:46

Summoner Zap Mofugga...
was chosen by the Faithful Heart,
selected Electricity and Electricity as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 16778,
is currently at Tower:12,
and is quite dead!

--==== Main Character ====--

Name : Zap Mofugga
Level: 17
MaxHP: 89
MaxSP: 125

Strength: 9
Magic   : 80
Vitality: 41
Agility : 9
Cunning : 16

Resist: Mind Light
Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Smite (Type: Light, 10 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (1))
2) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
3) Galvanize (Type: Electricity, Passive. When you apply Shock, you regain 30 SP.)
4) Full Power (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 200% of the original chance when your SP is 100 or higher. (This is checked before casting costs are deducted.))
5) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
6) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
7) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
8) Bolt Chain (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also inflicts a 55 Power attack on and has an 8% chance to Shock an adjacent enemy. Shock applied by Bolt Chain cannot trigger Bolt Chain.)

Relic Upgrades:
Nightingale (Doubles the rate of HP and negative effect recovery for inactive demons.)
Revelation (Unlocks the Revelation transmutation, which grants a demon a random ability based on the modifier it would pass if used with Fuse Demons.)
Recycle (Delete Demon now grants Credits based on the number of levels the demon has gained (more levels = more Credits).)
Soul Armor (Unlocks the Soul Armor transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to copy its MaxHP modifier, Speed, immunities, resistances, and weaknesses to yourself.)

Inventory:
1 Zephyr card
1 Trouble chime
2 Heart glyph
3 Pure gem
1 Calm card
3 Heal gem
1 Bronze offering
2 Pure stone
2 Chakra stone
2 Mirror chime
1 Guardian gem
3 Heal stone
3 Peace offering
1 Magic map

Current Credits: 10878

Codex Daemonium Completion
Personal Codex : 42 / 135 (31% complete)

--==== Party Overview  ====--

Element      Users      Immune     Resistant  Normal     Weak       
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Slash        2          0          0          6*         1         
Impact       2          0          0          5*         2         
Pierce       1          0          1          5*         1         
Fire         0          0          1          3*         3         
Ice          1          0          3          2          2*         
Electricity  2*         0          1          5*         1         
Body         0          2          2          3*         0         
Mind         0          0          2*         5          0         
Light        3*         1          3*         1          2         
Dark         0          2          2          3*         0         

n : Number of party members counted.
* : Denotes the main character is included.

--==== Current Party ====--

Name : Artemis
Level: 14
MaxHP: 72
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 29
Magic   : 12
Vitality: 16
Agility : 39
Cunning : 24

Resist: Body Light Dark
Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Sure Shot (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Arc Needle (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Half normal accuracy.)
3) Intent (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
4) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
5) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
6) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
7) Silver Hand (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
8) Numbing Needle (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)

Name : Silver Mask (Mighty Oni)
Level: 22
MaxHP: 107

Strength: 54
Magic   : 9
Vitality: 45
Agility : 26
Cunning : 26

Resist: Fire Body Dark
Weak  : Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Shellbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
2) Double Impact (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Impact attacks.)
3) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)
4) Heavyhanded (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
5) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
6) Cleave (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack.)
7) Parry (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to parry Melee and Direct range Slash, Impact, and Pierce abilities if your last used ability was also such.)
8) Silver Hand (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)

Name : Stormy Aithir
Level: 15
MaxHP: 60

Strength: 8
Magic   : 43
Agility : 25
Cunning : 33

Immune: Body Light Dark
Resist: Ice Electricity
Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Light Dart (Type: Light, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Harmlessly passes through non-enemy targets in its line of fire.)
2) Twilight (Type: None, Passive. When your HP is 50% or less of your maximum, reduces the SP cost of Light and Dark abilities by 10, and if you start your turn with a Light or Dark cooldown of 2 or less, it is cleared.)
3) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement.)
4) Frost Ring (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
5) Storm Strike (Type: Electricity, 30 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
6) Frozen Heart (Type: Ice, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Ice abilities by 5 if you used an Ice ability last turn.)
7) Frost Armor (Type: Ice, Passive. When your last action was an Ice ability, you have 25% improved defense.)
8) Winterkill (Type: Ice, 10 SP. Only affects Chilled characters. 25 Power attack. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))

Name : Turdak
Level: 17
MaxHP: 72

Strength: 30
Magic   : 16
Vitality: 24
Agility : 35
Cunning : 30

Immune: Body Dark
Resist: Pierce Ice
Weak  : Impact Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
2) Spin Slash (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Also considered a movement ability.)
3) Slash Dance (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, enemies only. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (2))
4) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
5) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
6) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)
7) Mighty Roar (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (6))
8) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))

Name : Hob
Level: 16
MaxHP: 77

Strength: 20
Magic   : 34
Vitality: 29
Agility : 18
Cunning : 29

Resist: Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
2) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 33% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
5) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
6) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
7) Cleansing Dance (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis from allies. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (6))
8) Lucky Charm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Resets Luck cooldown. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)

Name : Thricelife (Whirling Carbuncle)
MaxHP: 60

Strength: 15
Magic   : 12
Agility : 47
Cunning : 35

Resist: Mind Light
Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
2) Might (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
3) Protect (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
4) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
6) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
7) Warning Cry (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) Weaken Host (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 70% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)

--==== Recent Messages ====--

Silver Mask hits Mordecai.
 Your aithir is out of control!
 Your aithir throws a shining dart at nothing
 in particular.
 Using Summon...
 Aim within the possible target area using
 movement keys. Press Enter to execute,
 Escape to cancel.
 You summon Turdak!
 Mordecai slashes you.
 Mordecai slashes Silver Mask.
 Silver Mask loses control!
 Silver Mask is out of control!
 Silver Mask hits you.
 Your aithir calms down.
 Your aithir makes a brief gesture.
 Your aithir freezes Mordecai.
 It's super effective! Your hob calms down.
 You and one of your allies are in danger!
 This will cause your current link attempt to
 fail! Proceed? (Y or N)
 Alright then.
 You cannot swap with disabled characters.
 Using Dismiss...
 Nevermind then.
 Using heal stone...
 Escape to cancel.
 You use the heal stone.
 Silver Mask looks healthier.
 Your aithir is no longer chilled.
 Turdak swaps places with your aithir.
 Using pure stone...
 Escape to cancel.
 Nevermind then.
 Using Command...
 Escape to cancel.
 You shout and point at Mordecai.
 Using Dismiss...
 You unsummon your aithir!
 Silver Mask is out of control!
 Silver Mask hits you.
 Mordecai lets loose a mighty roar.
 Mordecai hits you.
 You die...

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Charged Easg saint
Level: 13
MaxHP: 65

Strength: 9
Magic   : 41
Vitality: 11
Agility : 31
Cunning : 23

Immune: Light
Resist: Electricity
Weak  : Body Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Censure (Type: Light, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Judge's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 100% chance to delay the next turn of targets whose last action was a damaging ability.)
3) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
4) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
5) Shock Dart (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
6) Storm Breath (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (4))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Faerie
Level: 12
MaxHP: 57

Strength: 8
Magic   : 28
Vitality: 11
Agility : 36
Cunning : 27

Resist: Mind
Weak  : Body

Abilities Known:
1) Lucky Charm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Resets Luck cooldown. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
2) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 33% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
5) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
6) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
7) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
8) Cleansing Dance (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis from allies. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (6))

Name : Scapegoat
MaxHP: 85

Strength: 35
Magic   : 25
Vitality: 40
Agility : 10
Cunning : 15

Resist: Ice
Weak  : Mind Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Goad (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Only affects enemies whose last action was not a damaging ability. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
2) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Accursed Veil (Type: Dark, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Pariah on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
4) Martyr (Type: None, Reactive. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 turn when you are damaged by an attack.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Aitvaras
Level: 14
MaxHP: 68

Strength: 14
Magic   : 44
Vitality: 24
Agility : 19
Cunning : 19

Resist: Fire Dark
Weak  : Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Malice (Type: Dark, 10 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (1))
2) Reaper's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks heal you for 50% of the damage dealt to characters whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum.)
3) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Druj nasu
Level: 16
MaxHP: 76

Strength: 10
Magic   : 26
Vitality: 31
Agility : 10
Cunning : 53

Immune: Body
Resist: Dark
Weak  : Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Corrupt (Type: Body, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
2) Sepsis Wave (Type: Body, 20 SP. Only affects Infected characters. Inflicts Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Contagion (Type: Body, 15 SP. Must target an Infected character. 70% chance to Infect an enemy near the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Filth Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Infect adjacent characters that deal damage to you, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Foul Ehlose
Level: 13
MaxHP: 68

Strength: 26
Magic   : 7
Vitality: 32
Agility : 12
Cunning : 38

Immune: Body
Resist: Ice Electricity Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Mightbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
2) Warning Cry (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
3) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Weaken Host (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 70% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
5) Vitiate (Type: Debuff, 30 SP. 70% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

wizzzargh

Postby Ferret » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:02 pm

Storm Strike is starting to look like one of those cases where I need to try ignoring the math and just change it. The math says it's right, but pretty much everyone who isn't me thinks it's terrible. :P
Ferret

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion