RNG is a fickle god

The tower awaits!

Re: RNG is a fickle god

Postby Ferret » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:36 pm

Thrones will likely have high Str/Mag/Agl, not so much Vit and Cun. Not sure of the exact ratios yet. :D

Summoners don't necessarily match the level of the floor you find them on: for some Relic Upgrades that AIs can't actually use, they get bonuses to XP instead. Might not be calibrated quite perfectly though.. a Level 19 summoner with a Level 19 base Level 1 demon is kinda weird. :)

Slow may not fully stop a demon like Petrify does, but it's longer lasting and fairly devastating, and doesn't have a "warm up" period, so the AI tends to value it pretty highly. It might need some adjustment though, I'll take a look. :)

Thanks for the report!
Ferret

Postby SummerSnowman » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:41 am

Started a new character with high strength and cunning in the hopes of transitioning to a dirty needles build in the future.
In Anomaly 3, I did some evasive maneuvering and dodged two packs of Fetches, Madevra, and Paracelsus in hopes of getting an OOD demon. I failed, so I just left the floor. It took an extremely long amount of time, since autoexplore was unreliable and kept going to pick up brands and items before actually exploring tiny amounts of darkness on the level.

Bunch of interesting things happened in Anzu's Sanctum. Killed everything off and acquired Anzu, but then I found an interesting Impundulu with an Ala and a Bmola. I couldn't fulfill the triple-kill link conditions, but I also didn't want to use the bronze offering that I found on the same floor. So, I had to lure the pack away from its secluded room into the wilds and into another secluded room so that I could search the corpses for more demons. I found a relic wraith instead, who had a Hunter Stymphalides, allowing me to get the modifier even though I lost Artemis in Arcadia. However, I already killed all the demons there so I had to use my two trouble chimes to get more demons instead. The first chime was wiped out from Anzu's breaths, but the second one left behind a Shikigami that I lured up to the Impundulu. I set Turdak loose against it, then linked with the Impundulu. Then, I sent Anzu against the Bmola but its health dropped too quickly and I could just barely send out Miodchaoin, who Juggernaut'ed in and Roared them down. I had to use 4 heal stones and a heal gem throughout the fight, but I managed to keep my bronze offering. After Turdak took four turns to kill the Shikigami, it leapt onto the Ala that Stormwalked onto me and killed it, completing the link. 8-)

Tower 11 was when I ran into some real trouble against Lioth and his pack of overleveled brutes. I first battled him around a large pillar, where he was able to flank me with a demon and secure the advantage with Pariah + Hex. The battle continued for some time but I couldn't get a good advantage, so I closed in. This was a mistake, since he had plenty of maxHP draining abilities for use. Luckily, I knew when to leave and walked away, sacrificing Python, a Zephyr Card to summon an Actaeon wall, and a pure stone to dispel Hold++. I also copied Mobility and Last Defense to myself to ensure maximal safety. Then, I searched the level to finish off the remaining demons, and ran into a Chachapuma pack that I almost died to. During the fight, I ghost pierced into the midst of the enemy and they took my maxHP down all the way to 20. Last Defense definitely saved me here, and I manage to walk far enough away to pure stone myself back to 50. I kill the demons and explore further, managing to find myself an Imbued Easg Saint with Gaudium! :twisted: The perfect weapon to kill Lioth was copied onto my summoner, and I proceed to obliterate him in a corridor fight.

Here are some examples of overleveled demons. Even though they had high stats, they weren't really that effective compared to his Mummy and Akatekos.

Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 3/20/2019, Scoring Model: 3/10/2019
Dump file created at: 3/30/2019 6:05:57 PM

Summoner Monarch...
was chosen by the Crown of Glory,
selected Healing as their starting element,
has earned a score of 77849 (presently on cycle 2),
is currently at Tower:11,
and is still alive!

--==== Main Character ====--

Name : Monarch
Level: 16
MaxHP: 87
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 35
Magic   : 10
Vitality: 20
Agility : 15
Cunning : 45

Resist: Body
Weak  : Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Heal Wounds (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 105 Power heal.)
2) Ghost Pierce (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Moves you to different, randomly selected, position adjacent to the target.)
3) Slash Dance (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack, enemies only. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (2))
4) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Gaudium (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Only affects allies. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 25% and speed by 33%. Cooldown: Miracle (1))
6) Glacial Shell (Type: Ice, Passive. Provides a 100% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Cold cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Cold (4))
7) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
8) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)

Relic Upgrades:
Capacity Up II (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 8 at once.)
Recycle (Delete Demon now grants Credits based on the number of levels the demon has gained (more levels = more Credits).)
Enemy Lure (Unlocks the Enemy Lure transmutation, which allows you to reveal hidden demons in your surroundings. Some demons are very hard to find without this technique, but using it is not without risk...)

Inventory:
12 Heal stone
7 Chakra stone
3 Heal gem
1 Chakra gem
2 Pure gem
1 Peace offering
2 Frost glyph
1 Pure stone
1 Flame glyph
1 Heart glyph
1 Guardian gem
1 Tempest rune
1 Bronze offering
1 Pain glyph

Brands:
Qu-Ri (Lv.1)
  SP Costs: -7%
  Agility: +3
Ri-Sh (Lv.3)
  Cunning: +4
  SP Costs: -7%
Sh-In-Fr-Pl (Lv.4)
  No reactive or aura abilities
  Vitality: -3
  Max SP: +18
  Cunning: +10
Co-Ri-Fa-Fl (Lv.5)
  Last Used: Slash
  SP per Turn: -3.0
  SP Costs: -22%
  SP Costs: -3
Sh-Mi-Cl-Lif (Lv.6)
  Base Strength is 30 or more
  Agility: -7
  Strength: +13
  Cunning: +13
Co-Sh (Lv.6)
  Cunning: +4
  SP Costs: -1
Co-Cl (Lv.6)
  SP Costs: -4
Mi-Ri (Lv.6)
  SP Costs: -8%
  Strength: +4
Sh (Lv.9)
  Cunning: +9
Po-Dis (Lv.12)
  Base Magic is 31 or more
  Magic: +13
Ri-Fl (Lv.12)
  Last Used: Healing
  SP Costs: -23%
Co-Tra-Ou (Lv.13)
  Base Cunning is 44 or more
  HP equal to MaxHP
  SP Costs: -7

Current Credits: 17715

--==== Party Overview  ====--

Element      Users      Immune     Resistant  Normal     Weak       
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Slash        4*         0          1          8*         0         
Impact       2          0          1          6*         2         
Pierce       2*         0          1          8*         0         
Fire         2          0          1          4*         4         
Ice          1          0          4          3*         2         
Electricity  2          0          4          4*         1         
Body         2          1          4*         3          1         
Mind         2*         0          0          6*         3         
Matter       2          0          2          6*         1         
Light        0          0          0          5*         4         
Dark         0          1          1          5          2*         

n : Number of party members counted.
* : Denotes the main character is included.

--==== Current Party ====--

Name : Actaeon
Level: 14
MaxHP: 81

Magic   : 9
Vitality: 25
Agility : 56
Cunning : 11

Resist: Ice
Weak  : Fire Mind Light Dark

Soul Brand:
Qu-Fa-Tra (Lv.3)
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Agility: +21

Abilities Known:
1) Quelling Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce offense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
2) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
4) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (6))
5) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
6) Glacial Shell (Type: Ice, Passive. Provides a 100% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Cold cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Cold (4))
7) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
8) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)

Name : Ccoa
Level: 14
MaxHP: 64

Strength: 11
Magic   : 32
Vitality: 16
Agility : 25
Cunning : 31

Resist: Ice Electricity
Weak  : Body Light

Abilities Known:
1) Discharge (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. Targets a random enemy. 70 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
2) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases base SP regeneration by 50%.)
3) Frost Dart (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
4) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
5) Acid Wash (Type: Matter, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Melting, causing damage over time.)
6) Set Alight (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 100% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
8) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)

Name : Python
MaxHP: 95

Strength: 40
Vitality: 43
Agility : 15
Cunning : 25

Resist: Slash Impact Electricity Body
Weak  : Fire Ice Matter

Soul Brand:
Mi (Lv.7)
  Strength: +8

Abilities Known:
1) Earth Break (Type: Impact, 25 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Tangler (Type: Matter, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to inflict Held, which reduces accuracy, evasion, and movement speed (can stack three times.))
3) Tangling Veil (Type: Matter, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Held on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, which reduces accuracy, evasion, and movement speed (can stack three times.))
4) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
5) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
6) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement or a movement ability.)
7) Last Defense (Type: Defense, Passive. Increases defense by 100% when your health is at 25% or less of maximum.)
8) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)

Name : Miodchaoin
MaxHP: 86

Strength: 45
Magic   : 15
Vitality: 35
Agility : 22
Cunning : 15

Resist: Body Matter
Weak  : Mind

Soul Brand:
Qu-Co (Lv.11)
  Agility: +7

Abilities Known:
1) Smash (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 85 Power attack.)
2) Mighty Roar (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 50% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (6))
3) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 30 SP and resets your Breath and Charge cooldowns. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (4))
4) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 25% of their maximum HP.)
5) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding status effects and reactions).)
6) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
7) Cleave (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack.)
8) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 10% of their maximum HP.)

Name : Turdak
Level: 17
MaxHP: 69

Strength: 29
Vitality: 23
Agility : 34
Cunning : 23

Immune: Body Dark
Resist: Pierce Ice
Weak  : Impact Fire Light

Soul Brand:
Ef-Na (Lv.12)
  Cunning: -6
  SP per Turn: +2.0

Abilities Known:
1) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
2) Spin Slash (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Also considered a movement ability.)
3) Slash Dance (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack, enemies only. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (2))
4) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
5) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
6) Cleansing Dance (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis from allies. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (6))
7) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
8) ------------

Name : Anzu
Level: 18
MaxHP: 88

Strength: 24
Magic   : 34
Vitality: 34
Agility : 24
Cunning : 19

Resist: Fire Ice Electricity
Weak  : Light

Soul Brand:
Co-Ri (Lv.13)
  SP Costs: -11%

Abilities Known:
1) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
2) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Breath (4))
3) Acid Breath (Type: Matter, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 70% chance to inflict Melting, causing damage over time. Cooldown: Breath (5))
4) Dragon Soul (Type: None, Passive. Your abilities that use your current SP to determine their effect use your maximum SP instead, if this would be to your benefit.)
5) Inhale (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 5 SP and reduces your Breath and Charge cooldowns by 2 turns.)
6) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
7) Consume Life (Type: Body, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cooldown: Breath (5))
8) ------------

Name : Hunter Stymphalides
Level: 15
MaxHP: 62

Strength: 31
Magic   : 11
Vitality: 9
Agility : 37
Cunning : 37

Resist: Body Matter
Weak  : Impact Fire Electricity Mind

Soul Brand:
Mi-Fr (Lv.3)
  Vitality: -6
  Strength: +11

Abilities Known:
1) Needle Spray (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. Attenuated 55 Power attack.)
2) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
3) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
4) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
5) Infectious (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
6) Terrifying (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)
7) Arc Needle (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Half normal accuracy.)
8) Tangler (Type: Matter, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to inflict Held, which reduces accuracy, evasion, and movement speed (can stack three times.))

Name : Impundulu
Level: 26
MaxHP: 93
MaxSP: 125

Strength: 21
Magic   : 57
Vitality: 24
Agility : 38
Cunning : 35

Resist: Electricity Dark
Weak  : Ice

Soul Brand:
Ef-Lim-Tra (Lv.13)
  HP equal to MaxHP
  SP Costs: +10%
  SP per Turn: +3.3

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 66% of the damage dealt.)
2) Storm Strike (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
3) Stormfront (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 0% to 75% of the original chance, based on proximity to the target (adjacent = 75%, maximum range = 0%).)
4) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
5) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
6) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) ------------
8) ------------

--==== Recent Messages ====--

Miodchaoin chows down on Lioth.
 The lilim is abruptly set free!
 The akateko is abruptly set free!
 The corpo-seco is abruptly set free!
 The akateko is abruptly set free!
 The lilim falls asleep!
 The akateko falls asleep!
 The corpo-seco falls asleep!
 The akateko falls asleep!
 Remember, you can press 'c' to command your
 allies to attack Sleeping targets.
 Anzu inhales. Anzu looks refreshed.
 Anzu seems more mobile!
 The mummy gestures at you.
 You are restrained!
 The mandrake gestures at you.
 You feel isolated!
 The flying head is no longer stunned.
 The flying head is no longer charmed.
 You block the flying head's attack!
 Your game has been saved.
 You may press shift + Q to quit the game and
 resume where you left off later.
 Using Activate Link...
 Aim within the possible target area using
 movement keys. Press Enter to execute, Escape to
 cancel.
 Nevermind then.
 Using Activate Link...
 cancel.
 Nevermind then.
 Save and exit? (Y or N)
 Alright then.
 Save and exit? (Y or N)
 Visit demon.ferretdev.org to leave feedback,
 learn about upcoming changes, and download new
 builds.
 Using Activate Link...
 cancel.
 Nevermind then.

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Akateko
Level: 13
MaxHP: 51

Strength: 13
Magic   : 31
Vitality: 22
Agility : 31
Cunning : 7

Immune: Body
Resist: Dark

Soul Brand:
Ef-Na (Lv.12)

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 66% of the damage dealt.)
2) Wraith Touch (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
5) Glacial Shell (Type: Ice, Passive. Provides a 100% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Cold cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Cold (4))
6) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 10% of their maximum HP.)
7) Gluttony (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 50% increase in healing, SP restoration, and MaxHP bonuses from drains and abilities that heal based on damage dealt or restore SP based on SP drained.)
8) ------------

Name : Lifegiver Gandayah
Level: 11
MaxHP: 74

Strength: 16
Magic   : 29
Vitality: 33
Agility : 11

Resist: Electricity
Weak  : Fire

Soul Brand:
Po-Rel (Lv.1)
  No base SP cost above 15
  Magic: +7

Abilities Known:
1) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
2) Relief (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Blind, Melting, Harden, Stone, and Held.)
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) Normalize (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Removes Ignite, Chill, and Shock. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (2))
5) Faith Healing (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Cannot target characters weak to Light. 60-130 Power heal, based on the target's Light resistance (Normal = 60 Power, Resist = 105 Power, Immune = 130 Power). Cooldown: Light (2))
6) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 50% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
7) Lucky Charm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Resets Luck cooldown. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
8) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)

Name : Lifegiver Gandayah
Level: 12
MaxHP: 77

Strength: 17
Agility : 11

Soul Brand:
Ri-Pl (Lv.8)
  SP Costs: -20%

Abilities Known:
1) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
2) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
3) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 50% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
5) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
6) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
7) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
8) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)

Name : Vikhor
MaxHP: 53

Strength: 17
Magic   : 17
Cunning : 21

Resist: Ice Electricity Mind Matter
Weak  : Pierce

Soul Brand:
Qu-Co (Lv.4)
  Agility: +4

Abilities Known:
1) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Spin Slash (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Also considered a movement ability.)
5) Cleave (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack.)
6) Parry (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to parry Melee, Beam, and Direct range Slash, Impact, and Pierce abilities if your last used ability was also such.)
7) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
8) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 10% of their maximum HP.)

Name : Charged Nero
Level: 13
MaxHP: 74
MaxSP: 136

Strength: 14
Magic   : 38
Vitality: 25
Agility : 18

Weak  : Body Light Dark Matter

Soul Brand:
In (Lv.4)
  Max SP: +11

Abilities Known:
1) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-130 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Cleansing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Body status effects by 0.5 turns.)
4) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
5) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
6) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
7) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
8) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)

Name : Vile Cynocephalus
Level: 9
MaxHP: 54
MaxSP: 130

Strength: 19
Vitality: 15
Agility : 14

Resist: Fire Body
Weak  : Electricity

Soul Brand:
In-Im (Lv.14)
  Magic: -11
  Max SP: +30

Abilities Known:
1) Piercing Thrust (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, enemies only.)
2) Piercing Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
3) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Breath (4))
4) Consume Life (Type: Body, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cooldown: Breath (5))
5) Energy Siphon (Type: Body, 0 SP. Drains the target's SP by 10%, restoring your own SP by 66% of the amount drained. Cannot miss.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Fiery Ogre
MaxHP: 68

Strength: 27
Magic   : 22
Vitality: 26
Agility : 16
Cunning : 14

Resist: Fire Body Matter
Weak  : Electricity Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Heavy Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 85 Power attack.)
2) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 25% of their maximum HP.)
3) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding status effects and reactions).)
4) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
5) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Breath (4))
6) Bask (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Can be used when Muted. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Imbued Easg saint
Level: 4
MaxHP: 37

Strength: 6
Magic   : 8
Vitality: 7
Agility : 64
Cunning : 13

Immune: Light
Weak  : Body Dark

Soul Brand:
Qu-Im-Tra (Lv.15)
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Magic: -12
  Agility: +45

Abilities Known:
1) Censure (Type: Light, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Judge's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 100% chance to delay the next turn of targets whose last action was a damaging ability.)
3) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
4) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
5) Alert (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
6) Gaudium (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Only affects allies. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 25% and speed by 33%. Cooldown: Miracle (1))
7) ------------
8) ------------

SummerSnowman

Postby SummerSnowman » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:35 am

First win on cycle 2 :D
Strength continues to be an amazing defensive option compared to my previous magic builds.

Got plenty of interesting demons and saw many nice fusions I could make, but I was going to try for cycle wins instead. I think I encountered every unique modifier during this run, except for Baphomet and Anansi, through natural spawns, enemy lure, and ghost wraiths. However, I couldn't test my party against Perseus because Medusa died rushing to my frontline. Slenderman died to AoE, which was saddening. I probably could have succeeded the link since I had Gaudium, which might actually be the strongest spell in the game. It could probably use some nerfs. Gaudium is comparable to Might Gem + Guardian Gem combo, two of the rarer items in the gem, except that your character can use it every encounter. It's actually better than the items since it gives accuracy up too, in one turn only. The spell should probably be in tier 3 modifiers, or have its cooldown increased. It made every encounter super easy, and even helped in links like Bigfoot due to the Haste. Antoria and Tremane died really easily. Although, I did get a bit nervous when I lost 6 turns to Paralyze :)

Edit: I admit that this run was really fun though, especially with Gaudium. I love overwhelming advantages in games, like OOD demons (Kawkaw :) ) or Profane Servitors in DCSS.

I also found my Fearsome Mulassa twice from Renegade and another relic wraith called Falcon Punch. This wraith had a nice veil tank build, but it died instantly to Gaudium as I picked off its demons one by one until it couldn't dismiss anymore. However, its brand was really mediocre: no active abilities resulted in +37 vitality. Compared to my brands, especially

Qu-Mi-Na-Ab (Lv.19)
No Body abilities
Cunning: -14
Strength: +25
Agility: +25

it was really underwhelming. No body abilities was a really easy requirement to fulfill, and the cunning trade off was nothing compared to the +36 net gain of stats for me and the +50 for my other physical demons. No actives just seems like a much more punishing trade off.

This was a nice impundulu throughout the game, but once it started dying, I had trouble bringing its maxHP back. I found a relatively low number of pure stones, so I decided to go with my other two powerhouses instead. This demon could definitely be improved with a better brand and an 85 power ability like Rain of Fire. Also, Flash Heal can't target self :(

This Oni had most of its modifiers coming from the Stymphalides I found. It also got Crippler from Hunter fusion, while I got crippler from Mordecai. Terrifying seemed like an amazing passive, since panic was actually a pretty good defensive effect for my party.

Made this powerhouse using Miodchaoin's Roaring Combo and probably could have improved it further by giving it Dragon Soul. Whoops :?
It would rush in and halve a pack's life pool, then stab them all down while being a great meatshield for the rest of my party. Qu-Mi-Na-Ab was the perfect brand for it. However, it died on Tower 22. I actually forgot how it died, whoops again :?

Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 3/31/2019 6:17:29 PM

Summoner Monarch...
has earned a score of 138802 (presently on cycle 2),
is currently at Tower:23,
and is still alive!

Name : Monarch
Level: 34
MaxHP: 164

Strength: 85
Vitality: 50
Agility : 50
Cunning : 61

Soul Brand:
Qu-Mi-Na-Ab (Lv.19)
  No Body abilities

Abilities Known:
1) Bolt Spray (Type: Pierce, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack.)
2) Poison Needle (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to inflict Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Inquisition (Type: Light, 35 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt on enemy targets, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
4) Gaudium (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Only affects allies. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 25% and speed by 33%. Cooldown: Miracle (1))
5) Crippler (Type: Dark, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt.)
6) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
7) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
8) Glacial Shell (Type: Ice, Passive. Provides a 100% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Cold cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Cold (4))

Relic Upgrades:
Recycle (Delete Demon now grants Credits based on the number of levels the demon has gained (more levels = more Credits).)
Enemy Lure (Unlocks the Enemy Lure transmutation, which allows you to reveal hidden demons in your surroundings. Some demons are very hard to find without this technique, but using it is not without risk...)
Capacity Up III (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 9 at once.)

Inventory:
14 Heal stone
1 Heal gem
2 Chakra gem
5 Chakra stone
3 Peace offering
2 Frost glyph
3 Flame glyph
1 Guardian gem
2 Pure gem
2 Bronze offering
2 Pain glyph
3 Zephyr card
2 Bolt glyph
2 Wind card
5 Pure stone
1 Green essence

Brands:
Sh-In-Fr-Pl (Lv.4)
Sh-Mi-Cl-Lif (Lv.6)
  Base Strength is 30 or more
Ri-Fl (Lv.12)
  Last Used: Healing
  SP Costs: -23%
Sh-Co-We-Lif (Lv.15)
  Base Strength is 60 or more
  Strength: -12
  SP Costs: -5
  Cunning: +24
Po (Lv.19)
  Magic: +14
Qu-Mi-Na-Ab (Lv.19)
  No Body abilities
Sh (Lv.20)
  Cunning: +14
Ri-Tra (Lv.21)
  HP equal to MaxHP
  SP Costs: -40%
Sh-Mi-Fa-Tir (Lv.21)
  SP equal to or less than 50
  SP per Turn: -1.0
  Strength: +18
  Cunning: +18
Mi-Po-Lim-Tra-Ab (Lv.25)
  No Impact abilities
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Magic: +35
  Strength: +35
Ri-Qu-We-Da (Lv.27)
  Last Used: Movement
  Strength: -18
  Agility: +36
  SP Costs: -46%
Mi-Po-Fr-Tir-Ev (Lv.31)
  Base Agility is 60 or more
  Vitality: -12
  Magic: +43
  Strength: +43

Current Credits: 29276

Slash        1          0          1          9*         0         
Impact       3          0          1          8*         1         
Pierce       4*         0          2          8*         0         
Fire         1          1          1          5*         3         
Ice          2          0          4          5*         1         
Electricity  1          0          1          6*         3         
Body         2          1          5*         4          0         
Mind         2          2          1          7*         0         
Matter       0          0          3          7*         0         
Light        2*         3          2          3*         2         
Dark         1          2          3          2          3*         

Name : Turdak
Level: 28
MaxHP: 99

Strength: 41
Magic   : 22
Agility : 48

Immune: Body Dark
Resist: Pierce Ice
Weak  : Impact Fire Light

Soul Brand:
Ef-Na (Lv.12)

Abilities Known:
2) Spin Slash (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Also considered a movement ability.)
5) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
6) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
7) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) Silver Hand (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)

Name : Fearsome Impundulu
Level: 36
MaxHP: 131

Strength: 18
Magic   : 105
Vitality: 27
Agility : 39
Cunning : 36

Soul Brand:
Ef-Lim-Tra (Lv.13)
  HP equal to MaxHP
  SP per Turn: +3.3

Abilities Known:
1) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
2) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
3) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Glacial Shell (Type: Ice, Passive. Provides a 100% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Cold cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Cold (4))
5) Lightning Bolt (Type: Electricity, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
6) Furious Rage (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your health is at 50% or less of maximum and your last action was a damaging ability.)
7) Frost Ring (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
8) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)

Name : Reprobus
Level: 30
MaxHP: 142

Strength: 67
Vitality: 52
Agility : 35

Immune: Mind Light

Soul Brand:
Du (Lv.17)
  Vitality: +13

Abilities Known:
1) Impaling Thrust (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 85 Power attack, enemies only.)
2) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 30 SP and resets your Breath and Charge cooldowns. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (4))
3) Piercing Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
4) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
5) Unconquerable (Type: Defense, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by enemies by reducing your Endure cooldown by 1 turn.)
6) Dragon Soul (Type: None, Passive. Your abilities that use your current SP to determine their effect use your maximum SP instead, if this would be to your benefit.)
7) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
8) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)

Name : Hunter Oni
Level: 29
MaxHP: 114
MaxSP: 118

Strength: 58
Magic   : 12
Vitality: 37
Agility : 40
Cunning : 50

Resist: Fire Body Dark Matter
Weak  : Electricity Light

Soul Brand:
Sh-In-Fr-Pl (Lv.4)

Abilities Known:
1) Double Impact (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Impact attacks.)
2) Heavyhanded (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
5) Terrifying (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)
6) Infectious (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
7) Needle Spray (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. Attenuated 55 Power attack.)
8) Crippler (Type: Dark, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt.)

Name : Brewmaster Unicorn
MaxHP: 116
MaxSP: 133

Strength: 28
Magic   : 60
Vitality: 38
Agility : 19
Cunning : 41

Resist: Body Mind

Soul Brand:
In-Cl (Lv.23)
  Agility: -9
  Max SP: +33

Abilities Known:
2) Panacea (Type: Healing, 30 SP. Removes all negative status effects.)
3) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
4) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
5) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
6) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
7) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
8) Reserves (Type: None, Passive. If you would gain a time-based cooldown longer than 1 turn and do not have a Reserves cooldown, you instead gain a Reserves cooldown of the same amount. Cooldown: Reserves (0))

Name : Bigfoot
Level: 40
MaxHP: 147

Strength: 129
Vitality: 59
Agility : 62
Cunning : 22

Resist: Ice Matter

Soul Brand:
Qu-Mi-Na-Ab (Lv.19)
  No Body abilities

Abilities Known:
1) Grand Slam (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 100 Power attack.)
2) Log Toss (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 100 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (6))
3) Heavyhanded (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
4) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
5) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
7) Eternal Glory (Type: Healing, Passive. Fully restores MaxHP and then HP when HP reaches 0. Cooldown: Soul (90))
8) Wellspring (Type: None, Passive. If you would gain an experience-based cooldown and do not have a Wellspring cooldown, you instead gain a Wellspring cooldown of the same amount. Cooldown: Wellspring (0))

Name : Volcanic Civatateo
Level: 35
MaxHP: 111

Strength: 51
Magic   : 131
Cunning : 48

Immune: Fire
Resist: Ice Body Light Dark

Soul Brand:
Mi-Po-Lim-Tra-Ab (Lv.25)
  No Impact abilities
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Magic: +35
  Strength: +35

Abilities Known:
1) Inquisition (Type: Light, 35 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt on enemy targets, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
2) Life Drain (Type: Body, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)
3) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
4) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
5) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
6) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 10% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
7) Greek Fire (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases the duration of your Ignite effects by 3 turns.)
8) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (6))

Name : Mighty Power
MaxHP: 121

Strength: 133
Magic   : 13
Vitality: 55
Agility : 47
Cunning : 8

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Body Matter

Soul Brand:
Qu-Mi-Na-Ab (Lv.19)
  No Body abilities

Abilities Known:
1) Lethal Thrust (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 100 Power attack, enemies only.)
2) Rhino Charge (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Vehemence (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly raises accuracy and offense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Overpower (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the chance of opponents Blocking, Dodging, or Parrying your attacks by half.)
5) Mighty Roar (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 50% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (6))
6) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 30 SP and resets your Breath and Charge cooldowns. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (4))
7) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents who are at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
8) ------------

Name : Baba Yaga
MaxHP: 120
MaxSP: 140

Magic   : 59
Agility : 20
Cunning : 71

Immune: Mind Dark
Resist: Ice Light

Soul Brand:
In-Im (Lv.31)
  Max SP: +40

Abilities Known:
1) Vigor Steal (Type: Dark, 35 SP. 85 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 33% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cannot miss.)
2) Energy Siphon (Type: Body, 0 SP. Drains the target's SP by 10%, restoring your own SP by 66% of the amount drained. Cannot miss.)
3) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly. Cannot miss.)
4) Blight (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Only affects enemies with one or more negative status effects. 62 Power attack, plus 8 Power per negative status effect on the target. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
5) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 50% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
6) Witch's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks may apply Ignite, Poison, Charm, Hex, and Pariah at random to targets who have a negative status effect.)
7) Deep Chill (Type: Ice, Passive. Increases the duration of your Chill effects by 3 turns.)
8) Afflicter (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP for applying a new Body, Mind, Matter, Light, Dark, or Debuff status effect. (Poison or Held stacking does not count as a new effect.))

Your oni's defense returns to normal.
 Your oni's power returns to normal.
 Bigfoot's speed returns to normal.
 Bigfoot's evasion returns to normal.
 Bigfoot's accuracy returns to normal.
 Bigfoot's defense returns to normal.
 Bigfoot's power returns to normal.
 Your unicorn gestures at Bigfoot.
 Bigfoot looks healthier.
 Your unicorn gestures at itself.
 Your unicorn looks healthier.
 Your oni is no longer infected.
 Your unicorn gestures at your oni.
 Your oni looks healthier.
 Your unicorn gestures at your oni.
 Bigfoot can be mended again.
 Your unicorn can be mended again.
 Your unicorn gestures at Bigfoot.
 Bigfoot looks healthier.
 Your oni can be mended again.
 Rest complete, but you must defeat enemies to
 restore your allies' missing Maximum HP.
 There is a shimmering portal to Victory here.
 Press 'p', '<', or '>' to change levels.
 Using Level Up...
 You have 5 bonus points to spend.
 Your Vitality increases by 5!
 You have no bonus points remaining.
 You begin resting.
 Your unicorn gestures at you. You feel better.
 Your party is already fully rested. Defeat
 enemies to recover your allies' missing Maximum
 HP.
 Really win the game and start a new cycle? (Y or
 N)
 You win!

Name : Vishap
MaxHP: 104
MaxSP: 50

Strength: 60
Magic   : 76
Vitality: 34
Agility : 34
Cunning : 30

Immune: Electricity

Soul Brand:
Po-Mi-Ex (Lv.23)
  Max SP: -50
  Strength: +22
  Magic: +22

Abilities Known:
1) Volt Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 100 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Shock Arrow (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Storm Breath (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (4))
4) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
5) Dragon Soul (Type: None, Passive. Your abilities that use your current SP to determine their effect use your maximum SP instead, if this would be to your benefit.)
6) Flash Burn (Type: Fire, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Gorgon

Magic   : 20
Cunning : 67

Weak  : Light Dark

Soul Brand:
Sh-Mi-Im (Lv.25)
  Magic: -17
  Cunning: +22

Abilities Known:
1) Venomous Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Petra Gaze (Type: Matter, 20 SP. 70% chance to inflict Harden, which quickly turns the target to Stone. Cooldown: Presence (6))
3) Devotion (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-150 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (less HP = higher Power).)
4) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
5) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite, Poison, or Melting damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (6))
6) Electrocute (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
7) Gift of Life (Type: Healing, 10 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Then, transfers up to 15 SP to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
8) ------------

Name : Yeti
MaxHP: 109

Strength: 56
Magic   : 37
Vitality: 45
Agility : 29
Cunning : 18

Resist: Ice Body Matter
Weak  : Fire Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Icy Smash (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 100 Power attack split between Impact and Ice. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
2) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly. Cooldown: Breath (4))
3) Hurl Boulder (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 100 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (5))
4) Icebreaker (Type: Ice, Passive. Your attacks that damage Chilled targets also deal a 70 Power Ice attack if the additional damage would be fatal to the target.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Immortal Scarab
MaxHP: 85

Magic   : 24
Vitality: 69
Agility : 57

Immune: Light Dark
Resist: Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Gift of Life (Type: Healing, 10 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Then, transfers up to 15 SP to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
2) Alert (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
3) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
4) Absolving Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Light and Dark status effects by 0.5 turns.)
5) Uncursing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Debuff status effects by 1 turn.)
6) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
7) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
8) ------------

Name : Titanic Yuki-onna
MaxHP: 100

Strength: 45
Magic   : 33
Vitality: 31
Cunning : 33

Immune: Ice

Soul Brand:
In-Im (Lv.31)

Abilities Known:
1) Snowstorm (Type: Ice, 40 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
2) Wintry Touch (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 100 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
3) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
4) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Charge (4))
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Double Impact (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Impact attacks.)
7) Hurl Boulder (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 100 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (5))
8) ------------

Name : Brucha

Strength: 47
Magic   : 3
Agility : 79

Soul Brand:
In-Im (Lv.31)

Abilities Known:
1) Bolt Shot (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 100 Power attack.)
2) Bolt Spray (Type: Pierce, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack.)
3) Spiny Veil (Type: Pierce, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent enemies with a 20 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
4) Vitalize (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Briefly bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Warded Shikigami
Level: 27
MaxHP: 117

Magic   : 41
Vitality: 44
Agility : 44
Cunning : 40

Resist: Impact Ice Dark
Weak  : Slash Fire Light Matter

Soul Brand:
Ri (Lv.21)

Abilities Known:
1) Spite (Type: Dark, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Cull (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Only affects enemies whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (4))
3) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
4) Fool's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Pariah on targets whose last action was not a damaging ability.)
5) Iron Spirit (Type: Defense, Passive. Reduces the duration of Light and Dark status effects applied to you by 50%.)
6) Cleansing Dance (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis from allies. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (6))
7) Frost Ring (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
8) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)

Name : Fearsome Mulassa
Level: 31
MaxHP: 127

Magic   : 100
Agility : 21

Resist: Fire Body Mind

Soul Brand:
Po (Lv.13)
  Magic: +11

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Blast (Type: Fire, 25 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Terrifying Cry (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 70% chance to inflict Panic on enemies, causing their actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (9))
3) Dragon Soul (Type: None, Passive. Your abilities that use your current SP to determine their effect use your maximum SP instead, if this would be to your benefit.)
4) Frost Ring (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
5) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
6) Mist Shroud (Type: Ice, Passive. If your last action was an Ice ability, provides a 25% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks.)
7) Lightning Bolt (Type: Electricity, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
8) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))

Name : Basilisk

Magic   : 52
Agility : 64
Cunning : 52

Abilities Known:
1) Lethal Gaze (Type: Mind, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Presence (3))
2) Toxic Touch (Type: Body, 20 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Vile Alchemy (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Poison to an already Poisoned target, you always increase the Poison stack level if it is not already at the maximum.)
4) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

SummerSnowman

Postby SummerSnowman » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:34 pm

Secured another quick strength + cunning build with my first triple victory :D

The early game became really easy due to two Kitsune with >40 magic and plenty of darts. They barraged the enemy and won every fight, especially with a healer Nero. But, they became much weaker around floor 11-12. I also found a level 10 Nokken on a relic wraith in ourSanctum, which was totally useless. It did serve as another meatshield for an Oni pack later on though. In the end, I sacrificed it in negotiations and it gave me 176 credits :x

Paracelsus died due to his demons pathfinding around a wall and he was left alone on the other side of that wall. I shift-moved my demons to his area while his party was following mine, and he was bombarded by my double Kitsune frost darts. Then, I cleaned up the rest of his party.

In this run, I got transpose soul for the sole purpose of acquiring Gaudium from Imbued demons. While it was extremely powerful, it didn't save me because my party was lacking in several areas. At floor:11, I ran into a Lioth with a level 19 Fetch and it really destroyed my party. I also wasted a frost glyph and a flame glyph that were countered by Consume Demon. Even Gaudium was no help. I left, and almost died to a Oni pack but I managed to use silver offering and fuse the Hunter Oni below. The run was salvaged with this action, and I quickly demolished the opposition with Oni, Nero, and Kitsune.

I had plenty of heal stones this run and used tons of them for many fights, like against Perseus or Eloko, just so I wouldn't lose Gaudium buff. It was no problem at all. I found relatively few uniques this run that weren't in a Sanctum.

I luckily got Crippler from the Hunter fusion and Numbing from a fused Eloko. I also got Terrifying from another fusion, using Transpose Soul to my benefit. I pretty much used this guy all the time from when I got him to the end of the run.

I think I got this in Baphomet's Sanctum. It was a really good demon for doing damage, with the magic of a Virtue. Accursed Aura seems pretty good as well, for spreading the damage around. I also used this guy all the time from the start to the end.

I had planned to make this Charun into a cleaver/burster powerhouse, but I never found the tools to make it happen. So, I just left it with Grand Slam and Nightbringer from its fusion. I didn't really use him, but he does have the strength of a Power.

Never really noticed the 80% speed. Its damage was definitely really strong, especially when it helped my Ruler one-shot a pack of Polongs and Vampires. It was actually a pretty good healer as well. I used this to finish the last three floors. Death worm link is near impossible though (12 kills), but I was fine using a second offering on it.

Fighting floor 23 ghosts was really easy when I used Gaudium. Offer died instantly, while Burst took a while to kill. Their Wise Shikome never had a chance to do anything. I also fought a mirror wraith with a Might Gem + Guardian Gem, which wasted its Gaudium on two unicorns and the Charun, who got charmed immediately. Its death worm helped betray its allies after the fight, wiping them all out near-instantly :lol:

Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 4/1/2019 9:15:41 AM

Summoner Emperor...
has earned a score of 212998 (presently on cycle 3),
and is still alive!

Name : Emperor
MaxHP: 159

Strength: 75
Agility : 30
Cunning : 70

Soul Brand:
Ri-Ou (Lv.16)
  Base Cunning is 62 or more
  SP Costs: -26%

Abilities Known:
1) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
2) Acidic Needle (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to inflict Melting, causing damage over time.)
3) Vorpal Cleave (Type: Slash, 25 SP. 100 Power attack.)
4) Gaudium (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Only affects allies. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 25% and speed by 33%. Cooldown: Miracle (1))
5) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
7) Terrifying (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)
8) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)

Relic Upgrades:
Capacity Up II (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 8 at once.)
Transpose Soul (Unlocks the Transpose Soul transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to choose and learn one of the bonus abilities from the modifier it would pass if used with Fuse Demons.)

Inventory:
1 Flame glyph
14 Pure stone
2 Zephyr card
5 Heal stone
2 Bolt glyph
3 Heart glyph
4 Chakra gem
8 Chakra stone
2 Pure gem
1 Green essence
5 Pain glyph
1 Night rune
1 Frost glyph
1 Blizzard rune
3 Heal gem
1 Meteor rune
2 Magic map
1 Silver offering
1 Tempest rune
1 Peace offering
1 Calm card

Brands:
Sh-Cl-Ev (Lv.3)
  Base Agility is 12 or more
  Agility: -3
  Cunning: +11
In-Po (Lv.7)
  Magic: +5
  Max SP: +9
Po-Sh-We (Lv.9)
  Strength: -9
  Cunning: +11
Co-Cl (Lv.10)
  Agility: -2
  SP Costs: -3
Sh-Fa (Lv.11)
  Cunning: +17
Ri-Fr (Lv.12)
Ri-Ou (Lv.16)
  Base Cunning is 62 or more
Ri-We (Lv.21)
  SP Costs: -32%
Mi-Ri-Sur (Lv.24)
  Base Vitality is 33 or more
  SP Costs: -18%
Sh-Pl (Lv.25)
  Cunning: +25
Ri-We-Tra-Rel (Lv.29)
  No base SP cost above 20
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Strength: -11
  SP Costs: -92%
Po-We (Lv.29)
  Strength: -19
  Magic: +36

Current Credits: 4598

Slash        2*         0          1          8*         0         
Impact       2          0          1          8*         0         
Pierce       2*         0          1          8*         0         
Fire         0          2          3          4*         0         
Ice          2          1          2          6*         0         
Electricity  2          1          1          4*         3         
Body         0          1          3*         4          1         
Mind         3*         0          3          6*         0         
Matter       1          0          2          7*         0         
Light        1          2          1          3*         3         
Dark         0          0          4          1          4*         

Vitality: 40
Agility : 54
Cunning : 54

Soul Brand:
Sh-Qu-Lim (Lv.15)
  SP Costs: +30%
  Agility: +14

Abilities Known:
1) Double Impact (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Impact attacks.)
2) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding status effects and reactions).)
3) Heavyhanded (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
4) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
5) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
6) Crippler (Type: Dark, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt.)
7) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
8) Dominator (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 10% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Charm, turning the target against their allies.)

Name : Mysterious Unicorn

Magic   : 74
Vitality: 41

Resist: Fire Dark
Weak  : Body

Soul Brand:
Du-Po (Lv.18)
  Magic: +9
  Vitality: +9

Abilities Known:
3) Healing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, grants a 10 Power heal to you and all visible allies.)
4) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
6) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
7) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
8) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))

Name : Igneus Ruler
Level: 33

Strength: 4
Magic   : 112
Agility : 32
Cunning : 42

Immune: Fire Light
Resist: Electricity Mind

Soul Brand:
Po-We (Lv.29)
  Strength: -19
  Magic: +36

Abilities Known:
1) Wrath (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (2))
2) Lightning Bolt (Type: Electricity, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
3) Might (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
4) Cleric's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to apply Mute to targets whose last action was magical ability, preventing the use of non-physical abilities.)
5) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
6) Accursed Aura (Type: Dark, Reactive. Each standard turn, has an 8% chance to apply Pariah to enemies, causing each of them to damage their allies when they take damage (excluding reactions).)
7) Frost Dart (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
8) Fire Lord (Type: Fire, Passive. Attacking Ignited characters will restore 5% of your HP per hit.)

Name : Medusa
Level: 32

Strength: 33
Magic   : 69
Agility : 41
Cunning : 49

Soul Brand:
Po-Tra (Lv.20)
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Magic: +28

Abilities Known:
1) Venomous Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Petra Glare (Type: Matter, 25 SP. 50% chance to inflict Harden on enemies, which quickly turns the targets to Stone. Cooldown: Presence (6))
3) Devotion (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-150 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (less HP = higher Power).)
5) Bravado (Type: Mind, Reactive. Resets your Presence cooldown when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less. Cooldown: Bravado (1))
6) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Reduces Presence cooldowns by 33% when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)
7) Vengeful (Type: None, Passive. Responds to damage dealt to you by enemies by restoring 3 SP.)
8) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 10% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)

Name : Phoenix
MaxHP: 122
MaxSP: 50

Strength: 30
Magic   : 47
Vitality: 30
Agility : 93
Cunning : 47

Soul Brand:
Qu-Ex (Lv.23)
  Max SP: -50
  Agility: +32

Abilities Known:
1) Burning Claw (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 100 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Burning Scythe (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 100 Power attack, split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
5) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 10% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
6) Eternal Glory (Type: Healing, Passive. Fully restores MaxHP and then HP when HP reaches 0. Cooldown: Soul (90))
7) Wellspring (Type: None, Passive. If you would gain an experience-based cooldown and do not have a Wellspring cooldown, you instead gain a Wellspring cooldown of the same amount. Cooldown: Wellspring (0))
8) Infectious (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)

Name : Eradicator Charun
MaxHP: 129

Strength: 105
Magic   : 28
Vitality: 46
Agility : 36
Cunning : 22

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Dark

Soul Brand:
Mi-Du (Lv.23)
  Vitality: +11

Abilities Known:
2) Reaper's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks heal you for 50% of the damage dealt to characters whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum.)
3) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
4) Counterattack (Type: Slash, Reactive. 50% chance to respond to damage dealt to you by adjacent enemies with a 55 Power attack.)
5) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding status effects and reactions).)
6) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 10% of their maximum HP.)
7) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) Nightbringer (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to inflict Sleep, preventing the target from acting for a few turns or until damaged.)

Name : Rime Witch Shojo
MaxHP: 124

Strength: 25
Magic   : 62
Agility : 13

Resist: Ice Body Mind Dark

Soul Brand:
Ri-We (Lv.21)

Abilities Known:
1) Life Bloom (Type: Healing, 30 SP. Only affects characters with the Regeneration effect. 105 Power heal.)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Meditate (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 10 SP. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
4) Calming Rain (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
5) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
6) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
8) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))

Name : Polar Death worm

Strength: 25
Magic   : 68
Vitality: 42
Cunning : 34

Immune: Ice Electricity Body
Resist: Fire Mind Matter

Soul Brand:
Ri-We (Lv.21)

Abilities Known:
1) Chain Lightning (Type: Electricity, 40 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
2) Meditate (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 10 SP. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
3) Snowstorm (Type: Ice, 40 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
4) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
5) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents who are at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
6) Heal Wounds (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 105 Power heal.)
7) Calming Rain (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)

Your ruler's defense returns to normal.
 Your ruler's speed returns to normal.
 Your ruler's power returns to normal.
 Your death worm's accuracy returns to normal.
 Your death worm's evasion returns to normal.
 Your death worm's defense returns to normal.
 Your death worm's speed returns to normal.
 Your death worm's power returns to normal.
 Your death worm gestures at your oni.
 Rest complete.
 Using Level Up...
 You have 5 bonus points to spend.
 Your Vitality increases by 5!
 You have no bonus points remaining.
 You begin resting.
 Your death worm gestures at you.
 You feel better.
 Rest complete.
 Your party is already fully rested.
 Using Focus Fire...
 cancel.
 Are you sure you want to aim Focus Fire at your
 ally? (Y or N)
 You shout and point at your oni.
 Your oni accepts your order!
 Your ruler accepts your order!
 Your death worm accepts your order!
 Your party is already fully rested.
 N)
 You win!

Name : Incubus

Strength: 36
Magic   : 39
Vitality: 36
Cunning : 51

Resist: Mind Dark
Weak  : Ice Light

Soul Brand:
Po-Mi (Lv.26)

Abilities Known:
2) Love Tap (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. 35% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies.)
3) Dominator (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 10% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Charm, turning the target against their allies.)
4) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 10% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Druj nasu

Strength: 14
Magic   : 35
Vitality: 51

Resist: Dark
Weak  : Fire Light

Soul Brand:
Ef-Du-Na (Lv.12)
  Cunning: -3
  Vitality: +9
  SP per Turn: +1.1

Abilities Known:
1) Corrupt (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
2) Sepsis Wave (Type: Body, 20 SP. Only affects Infected characters. Inflicts Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Contagion (Type: Body, 15 SP. Must target an Infected character. 85% chance to Infect an enemy near the target, preventing most HP and SP recovery. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Foul Aura (Type: Body, Reactive. Each standard turn, has an 8% chance to Infect enemies, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
5) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
6) Acid Burst (Type: Matter, 20 SP. 70% chance to inflict Melting, causing damage over time.)
7) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents who are at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
8) ------------

Name : Mulassa

Strength: 36
Magic   : 58
Vitality: 58
Cunning : 24

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Blast (Type: Fire, 25 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Breath (4))
3) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
4) Terrifying Cry (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 70% chance to inflict Panic on enemies, causing their actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (9))
5) Dragon Soul (Type: None, Passive. Your abilities that use your current SP to determine their effect use your maximum SP instead, if this would be to your benefit.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Strength: 47
Agility : 79

Soul Brand:
Ri-Im-Tra (Lv.29)
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Magic: -5
  SP Costs: -62%

Abilities Known:
3) Spiny Veil (Type: Pierce, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent enemies with a 20 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
4) Vitalize (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Briefly bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Yuki-onna
MaxHP: 110

Strength: 32
Magic   : 72
Vitality: 32
Cunning : 44

Immune: Ice

Soul Brand:
Ri-Po (Lv.27)
  Magic: +12
  SP Costs: -16%

Abilities Known:
1) Snowstorm (Type: Ice, 40 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
2) Wintry Touch (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 100 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
3) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents who are at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
6) Acid Burst (Type: Matter, 20 SP. 70% chance to inflict Melting, causing damage over time.)
7) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
8) Foul Aura (Type: Body, Reactive. Each standard turn, has an 8% chance to Infect enemies, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)

Name : Wise Shikome
MaxHP: 101

Strength: 10
Cunning : 64

Resist: Ice Body

Soul Brand:
Ri-We-Tra (Lv.17)
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Strength: -7
  SP Costs: -57%

Abilities Known:
1) Lich Touch (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 100 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
2) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
3) Afflicter (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP for applying a new Body, Mind, Matter, Light, Dark, or Debuff status effect. (Poison or Held stacking does not count as a new effect.))
4) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
6) Obsession (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 50% chance to inflict Charm, turning the target against its allies.)
7) Healing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, grants a 10 Power heal to you and all visible allies.)
8) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)

Name : Mysterious Shojo

Magic   : 71
Vitality: 39
Agility : 13
Cunning : 60

Resist: Fire Ice Body Dark

Soul Brand:
Po-We-Fre (Lv.6)
  SP above 50
  Strength: -2

Abilities Known:
1) Life Bloom (Type: Healing, 30 SP. Only affects characters with the Regeneration effect. 105 Power heal.)
3) Envenom Host (Type: Body, 20 SP. 70% chance to inflict Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Accursed Aura (Type: Dark, Reactive. Each standard turn, has an 8% chance to apply Pariah to enemies, causing each of them to damage their allies when they take damage (excluding reactions).)
5) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
6) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
7) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
8) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))

Name : Rime Witch Unicorn

Strength: 28
Magic   : 64
Agility : 28

Resist: Ice Mind Dark
Weak  : Body

Soul Brand:
Ri-Fr (Lv.20)
  Vitality: -8
  SP Costs: -31%

Abilities Known:
3) Healing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, grants a 10 Power heal to you and all visible allies.)
4) Vigorous Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, restores 1 SP to you and all visible allies.)
5) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
8) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))

SummerSnowman

Postby Ferret » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:48 am

So many good reports. :D

Auto-explore assumes you want to pick up items: it isn't really optimized for exploring "around" enemy packs. I have considered giving it more expanded functionality like DCSS has... but on the other hand, I'd rather have better levels one day that don't need it at all, so I'm not sure it'd be a good long-term investment. :)

It sounds like you've already learned Copy Ability can be surprisingly versatile in emergencies. :D It takes awhile for folks to catch on to that sometimes. :)

If you can believe it, there was a brief period where Strength's defense bonus was twice as powerful as it is now. :D There's a reason it was a *brief* period. :D

Gaudium will probably get a nerf at some point. :) I wouldn't get used to how it is now. :D

There was (hopefully) a big level difference between the 25/25/noBody Brand and the 37/noActive Brand. :D I'll re-check the modifier bonus on "no active" though, it may be too low compared to the "no of type N" ones.

Flash Heal not being self-target was an error: just fixed it locally. :D

Congrats on the consecutive wins, and thank you for the reports. :D
Ferret

Postby SummerSnowman » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:30 am

The noActive brand was probably level 12 or 22, forgot which. :?
I thought that flash heal was supposed to only target others, due to the tooltip not having a star on the 0 range arrow. Good to know it's been fixed.

Got another strength win, but with a greater focus on being as tanky as possible instead of a debuff build. Strength builds seem similar in damage, range, and AoE compared to magic builds, but with extra defense as a bonus.

Before getting Gaudium, I had to deal with Madevra, Paracelsus, and Lioth the normal way. Madevra went down to Ignite + Discharge and I luckily had Absolution + heal stones + luck in not getting guilted. Paracelsus died to my Ogre's Melting debuff from Acidic Veil and Pink Whisper taking out his demons from the fight, forcing desummons. Then, I focused him when his party was suitably crippled, allowing me to take the kill and clean up afterwards. Lioth was again the hardest fight during this run, but I managed to kill him by focusing him to get his maxHP down. I had to juggle killing some demons to get them out of the fight and attacking Lioth himself in order to get him to Consume them. With heal wounds, my demons had that extra staying power to continue ticking his health down, until I had to retreat and refresh my resources. I lost plenty of demons in the skirmish, but just enough fighters remained that I could take him down and link with a Culler Banshee to help me out later. Then, I got Gaudium and the run became much easier after that. I should probably use this less, otherwise it might become a crutch. :)

Still, a good thing to note between the summoner battles I've had is that killing the summoner is much more desirable than picking off the demons one by one. Focusing the summoner is necessary, but the player has to know the strength of their party and use that to determine if they can live with the three enemy demons that the enemy summoner has out. For example, I fought Paracelsus and killed him when he switched to Gi, and not the Aeras who my main fighters were weak to.

Made another strength build with a defensive focus instead of a debuff focus. Smash Planet allowed me to chunk a third of a pack's life pool, while my other demons bursted them down. I used heavy guard instead of Resolute for a while in conjunction with Glacial Shell, but that isn't really a good combo. Counterattack wasn't really noticeable, but Crusader definitely had a noticeable effect. Mobility was always good for gap closing, and Souleater was great for keeping my HP full. Glacial Shell was a reliable block for things that probably should have killed me in the early game, but I have to keep in mind next time that I am extremely vulnerable to Aitvaras and Pariah-applying packs.

I almost leveled up to 35 here. Since I usually get to use Gaudium before killing the relic wraith, and another usage of Gaudium before finishing off half of the demons, I can reasonably say that I get ~20% XP from wraiths. It just so happens I missed two wraiths around floor 19 and another one on floor 17, which probably could have done the job? Actually, maybe not, since XP values in Tier 3 are probably much higher than Tier 2.

Here's a decently statted worm that I didn't really use much. I managed to complete its link by traveling to another floor. Can't really say much about it other than its high magic stat.

I also got a Mighty Shoggoth from a relic wraith that surprisingly had no Second Wind. Still, it served as a decent Veil tank and physical fighter until I got my Power.

I finally managed to secure my Fearsome Mulassa from my Renegade ghost on floor:18. It got upgraded with a fire AoE attack and Ever Ready, which I proceeded to use in floors 19-23. It certainly did better than my Hunter Oni, who didn't get any good modifiers from Artemis (just got Lob Stone and Snipe Shot again :x ) but probably didn't reach its maximum potential yet.

Now here's a real powerhouse that I used from the beginning of Phoenix's Sanctum all the way to the finish line. Fights would usually start with him rushing into battle and roaring a group of enemies while I ran up to the fight. Then, he would proceed to spear two demons in a line while tanking all the hits for the rest of my party. My healer would then keep it alive, and if it ever got in a risky situation, Healing Factor would activate and regenerate it to full. Once I ran into the midst of the battle, my Smash Planet would do much less damage to the Major Power compared to the enemies, and Souleater would heal it back up. If my other party members got charmed/panicked, I had two calmers ready to clear it. If I didn't have Gaudium and instead had Haste, it probably could have performed just as well. It's an all-around amazing demon, and is now my favorite :D
Oh, and it also almost managed to kill me. Its heroism buff was too strong, even for Gaudium, but I managed to get far enough away to Peace Offering and then Silver Offering. :shock:

Tremane was the hardest fight on tower:23, due to his healing outdamaging my melee Death Worm and melee Mulassa. I used four flame glyphs out of seven to keep his health low, and decided to use a Might Gem to continue the damage. Oh, and I also found 3 silver offerings and 2 gold offerings throughout the run :P

Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 4/1/2019 8:47:42 PM

Summoner Majesty...
has earned a score of 290048 (presently on cycle 4),
and is still alive!

Name : Majesty
MaxHP: 153

Strength: 137
Agility : 30
Cunning : 20

Soul Brand:
Mi-Ri-Fr (Lv.31)
  SP Costs: -28%

Abilities Known:
1) Gaudium (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Only affects allies. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 25% and speed by 33%. Cooldown: Miracle (1))
2) Smash Planet (Type: Impact, 35 SP. 100 Power attack.)
3) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Counterattack (Type: Slash, Reactive. 50% chance to respond to damage dealt to you by adjacent enemies with a 55 Power attack.)
5) Resolute (Type: Healing, Reactive. Reduces the remaining duration of each of your negative status effects by 20% of the current duration when damaged by attacks (excluding reactions). No effect on Shock, Stun, or Harden.)
6) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
7) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 10% of their maximum HP.)
8) Glacial Shell (Type: Ice, Passive. Provides a 100% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Cold cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Cold (4))

Relic Upgrades:
Transpose Soul (Unlocks the Transpose Soul transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to choose and learn one of the bonus abilities from the modifier it would pass if used with Fuse Demons.)

Inventory:
3 Chakra gem
1 Blizzard rune
2 Heal gem
9 Pure stone
3 Peace offering
2 Frost glyph
1 Bolt glyph
3 Flame glyph
2 Night rune
3 Pure gem
7 Chakra stone
2 Heart glyph
2 Gold offering
2 Wind card
1 Calm card
1 Purple essence
1 Silver offering
11 Heal stone
2 Pain glyph
2 Magic map
3 Zephyr card
1 Curse rune
1 Orange essence
1 Meteor rune

Brands:
Mi (Lv.1)
  Strength: +5
Co-Res-Rel (Lv.2)
  No base SP cost above 5
  SP equal to MaxSP
  SP Costs: -8
Sh-Lif (Lv.2)
  Base Strength is 27 or more
  Cunning: +7
Sh-Ab (Lv.12)
  No Body abilities
Sh-Po (Lv.22)
  Magic: +10
Po-Mi (Lv.23)
Du (Lv.23)
  Vitality: +16
Ri-Lif (Lv.25)
  Base Strength is 51 or more
Po (Lv.25)
  Magic: +17
Sh (Lv.29)
  Cunning: +19
Qu-Mi (Lv.30)
  Agility: +13
Mi-Ri-Fr (Lv.31)

Current Credits: 10423

Slash        2          0          2          7*         0         
Impact       5*         0          3          6*         0         
Pierce       1          0          2          7*         0         
Fire         3          1          4          3*         1         
Ice          2          0          2          4*         3         
Electricity  2          1          0          6*         2         
Body         0          2          5*         2          0         
Mind         2          0          4          3*         2         
Matter       0          0          4          4*         1         
Light        0          2          1          5*         1         
Dark         0          0          1          4          4*         

Cunning : 57

Soul Brand:
Sh (Lv.24)
  Cunning: +16

Abilities Known:
2) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding status effects and reactions).)
6) Tangler (Type: Matter, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to inflict Held, which reduces accuracy, evasion, and movement speed (can stack three times.))
7) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
8) Terrifying (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)

Name : Mighty Shoggoth
MaxHP: 146

Vitality: 72

Resist: Impact Ice Body
Weak  : Fire Mind Matter

Soul Brand:
Du-Cl-Fre (Lv.9)
  SP above 50
  Vitality: +14

Abilities Known:
1) Speedbreaker (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
2) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))
3) Dazzling Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Stun adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing them to miss their next turn.)
4) Mighty Roar (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 50% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (6))
6) Petra Veil (Type: Matter, Reactive. 10% chance to inflict Harden on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, quickly turning them to Stone.)
7) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
8) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 10% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)

Magic   : 79

Soul Brand:
Po (Lv.25)
  Magic: +17

Abilities Known:
4) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
6) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
7) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)

Name : Maj. Power

Strength: 107
Magic   : 14
Vitality: 66

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Mind Matter

Soul Brand:
Du (Lv.24)
  Vitality: +16

Abilities Known:
2) Rhino Charge (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Vehemence (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly raises accuracy and offense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Overpower (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the chance of opponents Blocking, Dodging, or Parrying your attacks by half.)
5) Mighty Roar (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 50% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (6))
6) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)

Name : Phoenix
MaxHP: 130

Magic   : 47
Agility : 72
Cunning : 47

Soul Brand:
Qu-Du (Lv.24)
  Agility: +11

Abilities Known:
1) Burning Claw (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 100 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Burning Scythe (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 100 Power attack, split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
5) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 10% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
6) Eternal Glory (Type: Healing, Passive. Fully restores MaxHP and then HP when HP reaches 0. Cooldown: Soul (90))
7) Wellspring (Type: None, Passive. If you would gain an experience-based cooldown and do not have a Wellspring cooldown, you instead gain a Wellspring cooldown of the same amount. Cooldown: Wellspring (0))

MaxHP: 139

Magic   : 108
Vitality: 49

Soul Brand:
Po (Lv.13)

Abilities Known:
2) Terrifying Cry (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 70% chance to inflict Panic on enemies, causing their actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (9))
3) Frost Ring (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
4) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
5) Lightning Bolt (Type: Electricity, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
6) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
7) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)

Name : Ogun
MaxHP: 131
MaxSP: 65

Vitality: 57
Agility : 26

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Fire Matter
Weak  : Ice Electricity Mind

Soul Brand:
Ef-Ex (Lv.29)
  Max SP: -35
  SP per Turn: +2.7

Abilities Known:
1) Rhino Charge (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
2) Melting Slice (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 115 Power attack, split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Magma Force (Type: Slash, 25 SP. 115 Power attack, split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
4) Flash Burn (Type: Fire, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Ready Block (Type: Defense, Passive. If your last action was a Melee, Beam, or Direct range Slash, Impact, or Pierce ability, provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks.)
6) Heavy Guard (Type: Impact, Reactive. Responds to attacks by adjacent enemies that you block or parry with a 40 Power attack that has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cannot miss.)
8) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement or a movement ability.)

Name : Fearsome Death worm

Strength: 50
Magic   : 86
Vitality: 21
Agility : 25
Cunning : 33

Immune: Electricity Body

Soul Brand:
Mi-Ri-Fr (Lv.31)

Abilities Known:
1) Chain Lightning (Type: Electricity, 40 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
2) Meditate (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 10 SP. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
3) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents who are at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
4) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
5) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
6) Frost Ring (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
8) Incinerate (Type: Fire, 25 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. 130 Power attack, but misses if the damage would not be fatal.)

Your speed returns to normal.
 Your evasion returns to normal.
 Your accuracy returns to normal.
 Your defense returns to normal.
 Your power returns to normal.
 Your mulassa's speed returns to normal.
 Your mulassa's evasion returns to normal.
 Your mulassa's accuracy returns to normal.
 Your mulassa's defense returns to normal.
 Your mulassa's power returns to normal.
 Your unicorn's speed returns to normal.
 Your unicorn's evasion returns to normal.
 Your unicorn's accuracy returns to normal.
 Your unicorn's defense returns to normal.
 Your unicorn's power returns to normal.
 Your power's speed returns to normal.
 Your power's evasion returns to normal.
 Your power's accuracy returns to normal.
 Your power's defense returns to normal.
 Your power's power returns to normal.
 Save and exit? (Y or N)
 Visit demon.ferretdev.org to leave feedback,
 learn about upcoming changes, and download new
 builds.
 Travel halted.
 Travel halted.
 Travel halted.
 N)
 You win!

Name : Banshee
MaxHP: 85

Strength: 15
Magic   : 139
Cunning : 29

Immune: Body Matter
Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Ice

Soul Brand:
Po-Na-Tra (Lv.28)
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Cunning: -18
  Magic: +68

Abilities Known:
1) Mind Howl (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 55 Power attack, enemies only. Cannot miss.)
2) Devotion (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-150 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (less HP = higher Power).)
3) Share Pain (Type: Mind, Passive. Your Mind attacks deal 0-50% more damage based on your current health (less health = more damage).)
4) Vigor Drain (Type: Dark, 30 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 33% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cannot miss.)
5) Petra Glare (Type: Matter, 25 SP. 50% chance to inflict Harden on enemies, which quickly turns the targets to Stone. Cooldown: Presence (9))
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Scarab
MaxHP: 86

Strength: 12
Magic   : 29
Agility : 94

Resist: Slash Pierce
Weak  : Impact

Soul Brand:
Qu-We (Lv.27)
  Strength: -18
  Agility: +34

Abilities Known:
1) Gift of Life (Type: Healing, 10 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Then, transfers up to 15 SP to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Absolving Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Light and Dark status effects by 0.5 turns.)
5) Uncursing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Debuff status effects by 1 turn.)
6) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-130 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
7) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
8) ------------

Name : Shikigami

Strength: 15
Magic   : 54
Agility : 46
Cunning : 53

Abilities Known:
2) Cull (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Only affects enemies whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (4))
4) Fool's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Pariah on targets whose last action was not a damaging ability.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Ikiryo
MaxHP: 98

Agility : 27

Immune: Ice Body Matter
Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Fire
Weak  : Electricity Mind Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Rage (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (2))
2) Life Drain (Type: Body, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)
3) Vigor Drain (Type: Dark, 30 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 33% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cannot miss.)
4) Gluttony (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 50% increase in healing, SP restoration, and MaxHP bonuses from drains and abilities that heal based on damage dealt or restore SP based on SP drained.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Anzu
MaxHP: 119

Vitality: 46
Agility : 33
Cunning : 26

Soul Brand:
Po-Res (Lv.13)
  SP equal to MaxSP
  Magic: +22

Abilities Known:
3) Acid Breath (Type: Matter, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 70% chance to inflict Melting, causing damage over time. Cooldown: Breath (5))
4) Dragon Soul (Type: None, Passive. Your abilities that use your current SP to determine their effect use your maximum SP instead, if this would be to your benefit.)
5) Inhale (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 5 SP and reduces your Breath and Charge cooldowns by 2 turns.)
8) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement or a movement ability.)

MaxHP: 107

Magic   : 16
Agility : 85

Abilities Known:
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Igneus Impundulu

Strength: 20
Magic   : 79
Vitality: 15
Agility : 46

Soul Brand:
Ri-Fr (Lv.20)
  SP Costs: -31%

Abilities Known:
1) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
2) Static Field (Type: Electricity, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by non-adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 5% chance to Shock the target, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cannot miss.)
3) Ball Lightning (Type: Electricity, 35 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
4) Frost Ring (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
5) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
6) Terrifying Cry (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 70% chance to inflict Panic on enemies, causing their actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (9))
7) Flame Blast (Type: Fire, 25 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
8) Incinerate (Type: Fire, 25 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. 130 Power attack, but misses if the damage would not be fatal.)

Name : Wise Shikome
MaxHP: 101

Strength: 10
Cunning : 64

Soul Brand:
Ri-We-Tra (Lv.17)
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Strength: -7
  SP Costs: -57%

Abilities Known:
1) Lich Touch (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 100 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
3) Afflicter (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP for applying a new Body, Mind, Matter, Light, Dark, or Debuff status effect. (Poison or Held stacking does not count as a new effect.))
4) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
6) Obsession (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 50% chance to inflict Charm, turning the target against its allies.)
7) Healing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, grants a 10 Power heal to you and all visible allies.)

SummerSnowman

Postby SummerSnowman » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:11 am

Got another victory with a strength build. This time, I got a lot done and completed many challenges, without using Gaudium that I found on a relic wraith's unicorn(tower 22? 23?) until the final ghost chime fights on Tower:23. I also prevented it from using Gaudium by bursting the Unicorn down, so it would get unsummoned. Early on, Gluttonous Nero helped a lot in getting my Mummy and Civatateo set up, with Shade Touch from the second fusion attempt. It was still weak to light, but helped a lot as a healer.

Early in the game, I killed Ludoc and Paracelsus by nullifying their healing using Infectious Bite. I later killed Charliss with Turdak, who doesn't actually counter the lich completely, but did deal consistent damage and allowed me to slowly whittle Charliss down for the victory. I decided to flee against Lioth, due to his much too dangerous and resource-consuming Charlie and maxHP drainers. I secured the kill against Mordecai with Oni, Nokken, and Ehlose, in order to get Battle Cry for the great damage bonus. This bonus was the next best thing to have other than Gaudium itself. Finally, I kill Tremane using my Civatateo and at least 5 chakra stones to drain his maxHP away. :)

Managed to reach level 35 by using two trouble chimes, then two ghost chimes and a mirror chime on floor 23. :D It seems that trouble chimes do indeed give ~10-11% XP, while the enemy relic wraiths give >20% XP. It might even be >30%, considering that I had <50% XP on level 34 before using the chimes. :D

This mummy served as a great tank from Turdak's Sanctum to floor 16 and applied many debuffs while fighting on the front lines. It usually kept its maxHP around 133%, unless it fought its weaknesses.

I got this Nokken in Anomaly and it served as a decent DoT user. Its damage and healing was also decent, but it served a purpose as another unit to help me when I needed it. When it died against Slenderman, I decided to recycle it since its leveling was so slow. It decided to try and use DoT effects against many packs, while using Stellar Ray as a last resort. It did occasionally prefer Writhing Mass more though, when it had it.

This was a powerful magic caster that dealt good damage to key targets, like Tremane. Drain Touch kept its life pool up, while it had plenty of AoE against big packs. It decided to use Rain of Fire instead of Cluster Bolt against packs of Brucha, showing its preference for Ignite over Shock + electric weakness damage bonus. However, it did use Cluster Bolt against Mulassa + Yuki-Onna packs.

This unicorn used my basic template for healers in the late game, but with the addition of Guarding Cry to try and get something similar to Gaudium, in addition to my Scarab with Haste. However, this didn't really work since the Scarab spent too many turns buffing others and did not do the damage of a fourth party member. Noticeably, it prefers to buff itself with haste first before buffing other frontliners.

This bigfoot was really strong and fast. Noticeably, it was even faster than normal, due to this bug:

Somehow, it got >33% speed from Haste. This has actually happened before on other demons, but I don't know the exact numbers for it to happen. Apparently, 140% base speed was good enough. Anyway, it did good Log Toss damage and went in to smash my enemies into pieces. It was amazingly strong when fighting summoners, so Charm was also pretty deadly.

Finally managed to get Slenderman using my Holy Nokken, Volcanic Civatateo, and Dancing Bigfoot. Pink Whisper was a major problem but Wraith Strike was easy to deal with. However, Heroic Haunt + Lifesteal Bite was very deadly to my Nokken and I had to finish it off with Bolt Glyphs + chakra stones on my Bigfoot.

In battle, Slenderman would teleport in and deal colossal amounts of damage to enemy packs. However, he was also more vulnerable than Bigfoot, shown when he died against a couple of Ya-te-Veos.

Finally, I had a Power that was much weaker than the last Major Power I had. Gaudium really makes a big difference, and Haste from another demon is not good enough. Its massive strength didn't amplify its damage to absurd amounts, but it did have a noticeably higher defense bonus since it didn't die when fighting in the middle of a pack of Mulassa + Yuki-Onna. Major was a great modifier for it, since it needed Agility to actually hit things. The Mind resist also helped a bit.

Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 4/2/2019 2:27:27 PM

Summoner Regent...
has earned a score of 371112 (presently on cycle 5),
and is still alive!

Name : Regent
MaxHP: 167

Strength: 123
Vitality: 50
Agility : 53
Cunning : 6

Soul Brand:
Qu-Mi-Na (Lv.20)
  Agility: +18

Abilities Known:
1) Gaudium (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Only affects allies. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 25% and speed by 33%. Cooldown: Miracle (1))
2) Impaling Thrust (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 85 Power attack, enemies only.)
3) Battle Cry (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly improves offense by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
4) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
5) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
6) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
7) Glacial Shell (Type: Ice, Passive. Provides a 100% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Cold cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Cold (4))
8) Resolute (Type: Healing, Reactive. Reduces the remaining duration of each of your negative status effects by 20% of the current duration when damaged by attacks (excluding reactions). No effect on Shock, Stun, or Harden.)

Relic Upgrades:
Capacity Up III (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 9 at once.)
Fast Dismiss (Changes Dismiss to a fast action: it only takes half the time most actions do.)

Inventory:
3 Peace offering
1 Curse rune
1 Blizzard rune
5 Heal stone
3 Pure gem
3 Guardian gem
1 Venom rune
4 Chakra stone
1 Heart glyph
6 Pure stone
1 Meteor rune
1 Zephyr card
1 Wind card
2 Frost glyph
1 Flame glyph
2 Chakra gem
1 Silver offering
1 Heal gem
1 Bolt glyph
1 Bronze offering

Brands:
Sh-Po-Lim-Res-Ac (Lv.5)
  No passive abilities
  SP equal to MaxSP
  SP Costs: +40%
  Magic: +39
  Cunning: +39
Co-Cl-Ou (Lv.7)
  Base Cunning is 24 or more
  Agility: -8
  SP Costs: -5
Qu-We (Lv.11)
  Strength: -6
  Agility: +16
Du-Im (Lv.19)
  Magic: -8
  Vitality: +22
Po (Lv.19)
  Magic: +14
Qu-Mi-Na (Lv.20)
Qu-Na (Lv.26)
  Cunning: -5
  Agility: +22
Qu-Mi (Lv.28)
  Strength: +12
  Agility: +12
Ri-Sh-Cl (Lv.28)
  Agility: -5
  SP Costs: -21%
Po-Du-Cl (Lv.31)
  Agility: -20
  Vitality: +26
  Magic: +26
Mi-Fr-Ac (Lv.31)
  No passive abilities
  Vitality: -20
  Strength: +76
Sh-Ab (Lv.34)
  No Mind abilities
  Cunning: +28

Current Credits: 2466

Slash        0          0          2          8*         0         
Impact       4          0          1          8*         1         
Pierce       4*         0          2          8*         0         
Fire         1          1          1          6*         2         
Ice          0          0          4          6*         0         
Electricity  1          0          0          6*         4         
Body         1          0          5*         4          1         
Mind         2          1          3          6*         0         
Matter       0          0          3          7*         0         
Light        0          4          2          2*         2         
Dark         3          2          3          1          4*         

Name : Rime Witch Mummy
MaxHP: 134

Strength: 18
Magic   : 49
Agility : 18

Resist: Ice Body Mind Light Dark
Weak  : Fire Electricity

Soul Brand:
Du (Lv.12)
  Vitality: +10

Abilities Known:
1) Accursed Aura (Type: Dark, Reactive. Each standard turn, has an 8% chance to apply Pariah to enemies, causing each of them to damage their allies when they take damage (excluding reactions).)
2) Zealous Aura (Type: Light, Reactive. Each standard turn, has an 8% chance to apply Guilt to enemies, healing those who damage them (excluding reactions).)
3) Glacial Shell (Type: Ice, Passive. Provides a 100% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Cold cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Cold (4))
4) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
5) Foul Aura (Type: Body, Reactive. Each standard turn, has an 8% chance to Infect enemies, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
6) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
7) Shade Touch (Type: Dark, 20 SP. 85 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
8) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents who are at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))

Soul Brand:
Ef (Lv.16)
  SP per Turn: +1.4

Abilities Known:
5) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
6) Needle Spray (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. Attenuated 55 Power attack.)
7) Vehemence (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly raises accuracy and offense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
8) Terrifying (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)

Level: 36
MaxHP: 113

Magic   : 98
Agility : 39

Abilities Known:
1) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
2) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 10% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
4) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
5) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases base SP regeneration by 50%.)
6) Guarding Cry (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly improves defense by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
7) Shade Touch (Type: Dark, 20 SP. 85 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
8) Cluster Bolt (Type: Electricity, 35 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)

Name : Dancing Bigfoot
Level: 40
MaxHP: 144

Strength: 102
Magic   : 8
Vitality: 47
Agility : 83
Cunning : 27

Resist: Ice Matter

Soul Brand:
Qu-Mi-Na (Lv.20)

Abilities Known:
2) Log Toss (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 100 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (6))
3) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Heavyhanded (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
5) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
6) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
7) Mighty Roar (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 50% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (6))
8) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding status effects and reactions).)

Name : Destined Scarab

Agility : 63

Abilities Known:
2) Absolving Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Light and Dark status effects by 0.5 turns.)
3) Uncursing Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Debuff status effects by 1 turn.)
4) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
5) Eternal Glory (Type: Healing, Passive. Fully restores MaxHP and then HP when HP reaches 0. Cooldown: Soul (90))
6) Wellspring (Type: None, Passive. If you would gain an experience-based cooldown and do not have a Wellspring cooldown, you instead gain a Wellspring cooldown of the same amount. Cooldown: Wellspring (0))
7) Haste (Type: Buff, 35 SP. Improves speed by 33%.)

Name : Slenderman
Level: 45
MaxHP: 126

Strength: 48
Magic   : 27
Vitality: 43
Agility : 71
Cunning : 92

Soul Brand:
Ri-Sh-Cl (Lv.28)
  Agility: -5

Abilities Known:
1) Lifesteal Bite (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 100 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Wraith Strike (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 85 Power attack.)
3) Steal Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. Drains the target's SP by 25%, restoring your own SP by 66% of the amount drained.)
4) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Charge (4))
6) Terrifying (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)
7) Dazzling Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Stun adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing them to miss their next turn.)
8) Afflicter (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP for applying a new Body, Mind, Matter, Light, Dark, or Debuff status effect. (Poison or Held stacking does not count as a new effect.))

Name : Maj. Power
MaxHP: 108

Strength: 183
Vitality: 30

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Mind Matter

Soul Brand:
Mi-Fr-Ac (Lv.31)
  No passive abilities
  Vitality: -20
  Strength: +76

Abilities Known:
4) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 10% of their maximum HP.)
6) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))
7) Absolving Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, reduce the duration of your and all visible allies' Light and Dark status effects by 0.5 turns.)
8) ------------

Magic   : 95
Cunning : 26

Soul Brand:
Po-Na (Lv.25)
  Cunning: -17
  Magic: +32

Abilities Known:
5) Guarding Cry (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly improves defense by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
6) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))

Name : Unicorn

Magic   : 55
Vitality: 39

Weak  : Body Dark

Soul Brand:
Ri-Na-Tra (Lv.18)
  HP equal to MaxHP
  Cunning: -4
  SP Costs: -48%

Abilities Known:
4) Vigorous Aura (Type: Healing, Reactive. Each standard turn, restores 1 SP to you and all visible allies.)
5) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
7) Meditate (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 10 SP. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
8) Gaudium (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Only affects allies. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 25% and speed by 33%. Cooldown: Miracle (1))

Slenderman hits the power.
 It isn't very effective.
 The power misses Bigfoot.
 The power impales your civatateo.
 Bigfoot hits the power.
 It isn't very effective.
 The power will regenerate longer!
 Slenderman hits the power.
 It isn't very effective.
 Your civatateo calls down a fiery rain.
 Your civatateo burns the power.
 Using Gaudium...
 Gaudium can only be centered on yourself. Press
 Enter to execute, Escape to cancel.
 Nevermind then.
 Using Impaling Thrust...
 cancel.
 You impale the power.
 It isn't very effective.
 You kill the power!!
 You feel refreshed.
 Your defense returns to normal.
 Slenderman's defense returns to normal.
 Your civatateo's defense returns to normal.
 Bigfoot's defense returns to normal.
 Bigfoot's evasion returns to normal.
 You begin resting.
 Rest complete.
 N)
 You win!

Name : Oni
Level: 23
MaxHP: 93

Strength: 74
Agility : 26

Soul Brand:
Mi-Lim-Rel (Lv.17)
  No base SP cost above 20
  Strength: +19

Abilities Known:
1) Shellbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
2) Heavyhanded (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Terrifying (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)
4) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
5) Tangler (Type: Matter, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to inflict Held, which reduces accuracy, evasion, and movement speed (can stack three times.))
6) Infectious (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
7) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
8) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))

Name : Fulgur Polong

Magic   : 63
Vitality: 18
Cunning : 55

Immune: Electricity Body Matter

Abilities Known:
1) Major Pain (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 55 Power attack. Has two 70% chances to delay the next turn of the target. Cannot miss.)
2) Wither (Type: Debuff, 30 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense and accuracy by 20%.)
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
5) Overload (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
6) Cluster Bolt (Type: Electricity, 35 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Baba Yaga

Magic   : 87
Agility : 19

Soul Brand:
Po (Lv.30)
  Magic: +19

Abilities Known:
1) Vigor Steal (Type: Dark, 35 SP. 85 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 33% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cannot miss.)
2) Energy Siphon (Type: Body, 0 SP. Drains the target's SP by 10%, restoring your own SP by 66% of the amount drained. Cannot miss.)
3) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly. Cannot miss.)
4) Blight (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Only affects enemies with one or more negative status effects. 62 Power attack, plus 8 Power per negative status effect on the target. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
5) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 50% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
6) Witch's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks may apply Ignite, Poison, Charm, Hex, and Pariah at random to targets who have a negative status effect.)
7) Deep Chill (Type: Ice, Passive. Increases the duration of your Chill effects by 3 turns.)

Name : Destined Shoggoth
Level: 18
MaxHP: 96

Strength: 38
Agility : 22

Resist: Impact Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Speedbreaker (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
2) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))
3) Eat Alive (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 100 Power attack. Half normal accuracy. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
4) Dazzling Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Stun adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing them to miss their next turn.)
5) Hunter's Cry (Type: Buff, 35 SP. Briefly improves offense and accuracy by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
6) Empower (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Improves offense and defense by 25%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Impundulu

Magic   : 66
Vitality: 29
Agility : 45

Abilities Known:
2) Storm Strike (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
3) Stormfront (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 0% to 75% of the original chance, based on proximity to the target (adjacent = 75%, maximum range = 0%).)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Scarab
MaxHP: 89

Magic   : 30
Vitality: 54
Agility : 61

Abilities Known:
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Soul Brand:
Ri (Lv.21)

Abilities Known:
5) Iron Spirit (Type: Defense, Passive. Reduces the duration of Light and Dark status effects applied to you by 50%.)
8) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)

Soul Brand:
Du-Cl-Fre (Lv.9)
  SP above 50

Abilities Known:
3) Eat Alive (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 100 Power attack. Half normal accuracy. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
4) Dazzling Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Stun adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing them to miss their next turn.)
5) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
6) Mighty Roar (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 50% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (6))

Name : Maj. Oni
MaxHP: 113

Strength: 59
Vitality: 47
Agility : 50

Resist: Fire Body Mind Dark Matter

Soul Brand:
Qu (Lv.12)
  Agility: +10

Abilities Known:
1) Shellbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
2) Double Impact (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Impact attacks.)
3) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding status effects and reactions).)
4) Heavyhanded (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
5) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
6) Bright Blood (Type: Healing, Passive. Increases natural HP regeneration and MaxHP recovery from earning experience by 200%.)
7) War Spirit (Type: Healing, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by restoring 25 of your SP.)
8) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)

SummerSnowman

Postby SummerSnowman » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:40 am

Oh boy. I hope I don't get greedy and end up dying due to an unwillingness to use my resources. :P
SummerSnowman

Postby SummerSnowman » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:17 pm

Won another game using strength Crown of Glory again. No brands on myself this time simply because I forgot. :| :)

I didn't really use any offerings this game, although I contemplated using it on Kamapua'a. This run was almost ended by Headless on Tower 1.5 and by a floor 15 ghost with the Mighty Shoggoth I have. However, the wind cards I found saved me. Running from relic wraith demons when it explodes is a useful tactic, especially since I had low damage demons on my team.

I also managed to deal with Lioth by taking out his deadlier demons and leaving him with this set. It also seems that the level 19 Gandayah I once found on Lioth was an unlucky fluke, since I encountered some level 16 demons in his party instead.

My character tried to go for a block build again with Heavy Guard, Triad Ward, and Block Physical, but it wasn't really that good. It didn't seem like I blocked many attacks, with the only exception being Glacial Shell. So, I dropped the skills around the upper floors. I also found Gaudium in Tlaloc's Civatateo, so I had to use enemy lure after finishing off Tlaloc to get the ability. It made Heroic targets much easier to kill, but the same applies to Might Gem and/or Guardian Gem. Lifesteal Bite was pretty good for healing, but Hurl Boulder definitely had a major impact with a ranged option for my character. I replaced Shell with Eternal Glory as an insurance option, and because Shell seemed to be falling off late in the tower.

My midgame mummy was pretty effective as a tank. I gave it some poison abilities, Prepare, and Blood Rot to make it more defensive, and replaced Flesh Rot because I didn't need as much offense. Shade Touch was still a great ability for it, and was also acquired from Gluttonous Nero.

I kept my Gluttonous Nero until I found a Ruler because I wanted to do this fusion. It wasn't bad, and it did give the Ruler good defensive resistances without taking away too much maxHP. Cluster Bolt wasn't really used since I got it after clearing floor 23. Mute was great as a defensive option against Death Worms, and Souleater was a great healing option.

Finally, I had this Hunter Power from a Tower:22 ghost that was decent with the passive skills. I didn't really use the Power much but I do remember that the debuffs were pretty consistently applied. The brand was nice though.

Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 4/4/2019 1:18:27 PM

Summoner Sovereign...
has earned a score of 443987 (presently on cycle 6),
and is still alive!

Name : Sovereign
MaxHP: 148

Strength: 115

Abilities Known:
1) Lifesteal Bite (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 100 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Vorpal Cleave (Type: Slash, 25 SP. 100 Power attack.)
3) Hurl Boulder (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 100 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (5))
5) Resolute (Type: Healing, Reactive. Reduces the remaining duration of each of your negative status effects by 20% of the current duration when damaged by attacks (excluding reactions). No effect on Shock, Stun, or Harden.)
7) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 10% of their maximum HP.)
8) Eternal Glory (Type: Healing, Passive. Fully restores MaxHP and then HP when HP reaches 0. Cooldown: Soul (90))

Relic Upgrades:

Inventory:
2 Gold offering
6 Pure stone
2 Pure gem
1 Wind card
3 Heal gem
1 Venom rune
3 Chakra gem
5 Peace offering
1 Zephyr card
11 Heal stone
3 Heart glyph
2 Pain glyph
5 Chakra stone
3 Bolt glyph
3 Guardian gem
1 Bronze offering
1 Might gem
1 Curse rune
1 Blizzard rune
2 Frost glyph
1 White essence
1 Tempest rune
1 Calm card
1 Silver offering

Brands:
Sh-We-Ou (Lv.4)
  Base Cunning is 19 or more
  Strength: -6
Ri-Fr (Lv.9)
  Vitality: -9
Ri-We (Lv.12)
  Strength: -10
  SP Costs: -29%
Du-Sh (Lv.16)
  Cunning: +8
  Vitality: +8
Qu-Fr-Dis (Lv.18)
  Base Magic is 40 or more
  Agility: +27
Sh-Mi-Ev (Lv.19)
  Base Agility is 42 or more
  Strength: +12
  Cunning: +12
Du-Po-We-Tir-Ac (Lv.23)
  No passive abilities
  Magic: +53
  Vitality: +53
Ri (Lv.23)
Sh-Mi-Fr (Lv.24)
  Vitality: -9
  Strength: +17
  Cunning: +17
Sh (Lv.24)
Du-Ri (Lv.25)
  SP Costs: -15%
Sh-Im (Lv.25)
  Cunning: +32

Current Credits: 12686

Slash        1*         0          3          7*         0         
Impact       3*         0          3          7*         0         
Pierce       5*         0          2          8*         0         
Fire         1          1          0          8*         1         
Ice          1          0          4          6*         0         
Electricity  2          0          1          5*         4         
Body         2          0          7*         3          0         
Mind         3          2          2          5*         1         
Matter       2          0          1          8*         1         
Light        2          3          1          3*         3         
Dark         2          1          3          2          4*         

Name : Forged Shojo
MaxHP: 128

Vitality: 54
Cunning : 43

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Ice Body

Soul Brand:
Po (Lv.18)
  Magic: +13

Abilities Known:
3) Meditate (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 10 SP. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
4) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
5) Alert (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
8) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (6))

Name : Mindbender Ben nefilin

Magic   : 48
Agility : 12
Cunning : 105

Immune: Mind
Resist: Slash Body Dark

Soul Brand:
Sh-We (Lv.19)
  Strength: -14
  Cunning: +26

Abilities Known:
1) Body Lock (Type: Body, 30 SP. 70% chance to cause Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
2) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
3) Glacial Shell (Type: Ice, Passive. Provides a 100% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Cold cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Cold (4))
4) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
5) Disable Mind (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Sleep, preventing the target from acting for a few turns or until damaged. Cannot miss.)
6) Dazzling Glare (Type: Mind, 15 SP. 50% chance to inflict Stun on enemies, causing them to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Presence (6))
7) Acid Burst (Type: Matter, 20 SP. 70% chance to inflict Melting, causing damage over time.)
8) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents who are at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))

Strength: 42
Magic   : 60

Soul Brand:
Mi (Lv.20)
  Strength: +14

Abilities Known:
5) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
6) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
7) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)

Soul Brand:
Du-Cl-Fre (Lv.9)
  SP above 50

Abilities Known:
1) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))
2) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Mighty Roar (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 50% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (6))
4) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
5) Silver Hand (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
6) Acidic Needle (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to inflict Melting, causing damage over time.)
7) Sudden Dark (Type: Impact, 30 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Blind, which reduces sight radius to 1 and also reduces accuracy and evasion by 50%.)

MaxHP: 111

Magic   : 96
Cunning : 48

Soul Brand:
Ri (Lv.23)

Abilities Known:
1) Inquisition (Type: Light, 35 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt on enemy targets, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
3) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
4) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
5) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
6) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
8) Lightning Bolt (Type: Electricity, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)

Name : Gluttonous Ruler
MaxHP: 106

Strength: 26
Magic   : 68
Vitality: 56
Agility : 20

Resist: Electricity Body Mind Dark

Soul Brand:
Ri (Lv.23)

Abilities Known:
1) Wrath (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (2))
2) Cleric's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to apply Mute to targets whose last action was magical ability, preventing the use of non-physical abilities.)
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (6))
5) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
8) Cluster Bolt (Type: Electricity, 35 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)

Name : Slenderman
Level: 44
MaxHP: 123

Strength: 48
Agility : 75
Cunning : 106

Soul Brand:
Sh-Im (Lv.25)

Abilities Known:
2) Wraith Strike (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 85 Power attack.)
4) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Charge (4))
5) Terrifying (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)
6) Dazzling Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Stun adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing them to miss their next turn.)
7) Afflicter (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP for applying a new Body, Mind, Matter, Light, Dark, or Debuff status effect. (Poison or Held stacking does not count as a new effect.))
8) Petrifying (Type: Matter, Passive. Provides a 10% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Harden, which quickly turns the target(s) to Stone.)

Name : Medusa
MaxSP: 65

Soul Brand:
Ri-Ex (Lv.28)
  Max SP: -35
  SP Costs: -37%

Abilities Known:
2) Petra Glare (Type: Matter, 25 SP. 50% chance to inflict Harden on enemies, which quickly turns the targets to Stone. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Bravado (Type: Mind, Reactive. Resets your Presence cooldown when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less. Cooldown: Bravado (1))
6) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Reduces Presence cooldowns by 33% when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)
7) Vengeful (Type: None, Passive. Responds to damage dealt to you by enemies by restoring 3 SP.)
8) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)

Name : Hunter Power
MaxHP: 105

Strength: 95
Magic   : 1

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Matter

Soul Brand:
Sh-Im (Lv.25)

Abilities Known:
2) Overpower (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the chance of opponents Blocking, Dodging, or Parrying your attacks by half.)
3) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
5) Silver Hand (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
7) Infectious (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
8) Counterattack (Type: Slash, Reactive. 50% chance to respond to damage dealt to you by adjacent enemies with a 55 Power attack.)

You unsummon your power!
 Using Dismiss...
 You unsummon your unicorn!
 Using Dismiss...
 You unsummon Slenderman!
 Using Summon...
 cancel.
 You summon your civatateo!
 Using pure stone...
 cancel.
 You use the pure stone.
 Your civatateo looks more vigorous.
 Using pure stone...
 cancel.
 You use the pure stone.
 Using pure stone...
 cancel.
 Nevermind then.
 Using pure gem...
 Pure Gem can only be centered on yourself. Press
 Enter to execute, Escape to cancel.
 You use the pure gem.
 Using pure stone...
 cancel.
 You use the pure stone.
 Using Dismiss...
 You unsummon your civatateo!
 N)
 You win!

Name : Mummy

Strength: 21
Vitality: 63

Resist: Body Light Dark
Weak  : Fire Electricity

Soul Brand:
Sh (Lv.12)

Abilities Known:
1) Accursed Aura (Type: Dark, Reactive. Each standard turn, has an 8% chance to apply Pariah to enemies, causing each of them to damage their allies when they take damage (excluding reactions).)
2) Zealous Aura (Type: Light, Reactive. Each standard turn, has an 8% chance to apply Guilt to enemies, healing those who damage them (excluding reactions).)
3) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Prepare (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves defense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
6) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents who are at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))

Name : Cherufe
MaxHP: 108

Magic   : 53
Cunning : 29

Resist: Slash Impact Electricity

Soul Brand:
Du-Im (Lv.28)
  Magic: -5
  Vitality: +23

Abilities Known:
2) Burning Star (Type: Fire, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Meltdown (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Only affects Ignited characters. 25 Power attack. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Bask (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Can be used when Muted. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Ember Heart (Type: Fire, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Fire abilities by 5 if you used an Fire ability last turn.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Ogun
MaxHP: 119
MaxSP: 124

Strength: 52
Magic   : 32

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Fire Matter
Weak  : Ice Electricity Mind

Soul Brand:
In (Lv.29)
  Max SP: +24

Abilities Known:
1) Rhino Charge (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
2) Melting Slice (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 115 Power attack, split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Magma Force (Type: Slash, 25 SP. 115 Power attack, split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
4) Flash Burn (Type: Fire, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Ready Block (Type: Defense, Passive. If your last action was a Melee, Beam, or Direct range Slash, Impact, or Pierce ability, provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks.)
6) Heavy Guard (Type: Impact, Reactive. Responds to attacks by adjacent enemies that you block or parry with a 40 Power attack that has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cannot miss.)
7) Overpower (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the chance of opponents Blocking, Dodging, or Parrying your attacks by half.)

Name : Death worm
MaxHP: 107

Strength: 40
Magic   : 52

Immune: Electricity Body

Abilities Known:
2) Venomous Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Exterminate (Type: Body, 15 SP. Only affects characters that are Infected, Poisoned, or Paralyzed. 130 Power attack, but misses if the damage would not be fatal.)
5) Meditate (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 10 SP. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Catoblepas
MaxHP: 103

Strength: 87

Resist: Fire Ice Body Matter
Weak  : Mind

Soul Brand:
Mi (Lv.31)
  Strength: +20

Abilities Known:
1) Crush (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 100 Power attack, +100 Power against targets turned to Stone. Half normal accuracy.)
2) Poison Breath (Type: Body, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 70% chance to inflict Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times). Cooldown: Breath (5))
3) Petra Glare (Type: Matter, 25 SP. 50% chance to inflict Harden on enemies, which quickly turns the targets to Stone. Cooldown: Presence (9))
4) Lung Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you also have a 85% chance to delay the target's next turn.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Soul Brand:
Ri (Lv.21)

Abilities Known:

Name : Headless
Level: 21
MaxHP: 126

Strength: 41
Vitality: 60

Soul Brand:
Mi (Lv.2)
  Strength: +5

Abilities Known:
1) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
2) Petrifying (Type: Matter, Passive. Provides a 10% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Harden, which quickly turns the target(s) to Stone.)
3) Counterattack (Type: Slash, Reactive. 50% chance to respond to damage dealt to you by adjacent enemies with a 55 Power attack.)
4) Infectious (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
5) Grand Cleave (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 85 Power attack.)
7) Eternal Glory (Type: Healing, Passive. Fully restores MaxHP and then HP when HP reaches 0. Cooldown: Soul (90))
8) Wellspring (Type: None, Passive. If you would gain an experience-based cooldown and do not have a Wellspring cooldown, you instead gain a Wellspring cooldown of the same amount. Cooldown: Wellspring (0))

Magic   : 100

Soul Brand:
Po (Lv.13)

Abilities Known:
3) Dragon Soul (Type: None, Passive. Your abilities that use your current SP to determine their effect use your maximum SP instead, if this would be to your benefit.)
6) Mist Shroud (Type: Ice, Passive. If your last action was an Ice ability, provides a 25% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks.)
7) Lightning Bolt (Type: Electricity, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)

Name : Fulgur Polong

Vitality: 19
Cunning : 60

Immune: Electricity Body Matter

Abilities Known:
1) Major Pain (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 55 Power attack. Has two 70% chances to delay the next turn of the target. Cannot miss.)
2) Wither (Type: Debuff, 30 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense and accuracy by 20%.)
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
5) Cluster Bolt (Type: Electricity, 35 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
6) Electropulse (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has an 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

SummerSnowman

Postby Ferret » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:01 am

Re: Flash Heal, Tooltips draw from the actual range parameter, so since that was wrong, so was the tooltip. :D

Strength builds are definitely effective, but unless you're counting charging in with Bull Rush or some such, I'm not sure I can agree they match Magic builds for range. :D Then too, they also suffer from being much less likely to exploit weaknesses than a Magic build can be, and also don't have built-in access to strong healing. But, on the other other side, they also don't run into resistances too terribly often and... and... I could probably do this all day. :D Moving on. :P

Focusing the summoner is a valid strategy, but it can lead to unpleasantness if there are any surprises lurking in their stable. Even with the Sleep debuff, there have been cases of players getting wiped out by a summoner's full stable being dropped on them at once. :) That said, if you can make it work, it generally makes things easier, especially if you have good crowd control and/or great DPS so you can keep the demons locked down or melt them as they wake up.

XP values don't really jump much per Tier, or per floor for that matter: this is so that being forced to bail on a Sanctum or Anomaly without completing it isn't a fatal setback, just a temporary one. :)

So many offerings. :P RNG is being kind to you, though it can't take all the credit for so many consecutive cycles :D

Battle Cry was Gaudium before Gaudium was Gaudium. :D You could probably find some older posts about it if you go digging. :)

Re: Using Fire on Brucha instead of Elec when both were available, it's worth remembering Ignite stops Regen from having any effect, which Brucha have access to as a self-heal, so I think the AI may have had the right of it here.

Haste's AI evaluation factors in how likely the target is to live long enough to get the full effect: backliners or high defense characters will usually get prioritized first, as a result.

The 33% from Haste is a multiplier, not a flat add. 186% is indeed 133% of 140%, so there is no error here. :)

Slenderman's design definitely relies on the notion he will be able to disrupt his targets with Stun/Panic/Charm: anything Mind immune (even if it's Body weak for better Lifesteal Bite drains) is probably going to put him at risk. :D

Re: Making nasty Powers, if you can manage to keep Mind Reader available in your party, it can be a great alternative to seeking Agility via fusions. Very few demons can turn it off for you, so it leaves you free to focus on stacking even more Strength.

Pretty insane to be heading into Cycle 7. :D It's been awhile since anyone had a run that long. :) Good luck in your further adventures, and thanks for the screenshot-laden reports! :D
Ferret

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion