Party Dumps of Mine

The tower awaits!

Party Dumps of Mine

Postby Geoffreylikespie » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:54 am

I want to start posting party dumps that I find mildly interesting (i.e. I saw something I've never seen before), but I don't want to make like a million posts, so I'll put them all in this thread.

This run was pretty nice. I'm on Matter Build 4 and I tried Stormy Aithir Armor for a second time (the added matter immunity is nice!), and this time I prepared for an inevitable fiery death by picking up Triad Ward from Madevra. However, it seems I was not greeted with a tomb ablazed, because the surprisingly high concentration of melee fighters in the teens (in terms of levels, I mean) absolutely destroyed most of my party, and then me before I could resurrect my healer. But it was all worth it to finally kill Mordecai AND get Reprobus in the process.

I saw a Kaw Kaw in anomaly, which really surprised me. I was planning to fuse Vikhor onto Turdak eventually for extreme speed, but they both died before I could do so. I decided to stay away from Anzu's Sanctum since a significant portion of my team had elemental weaknesses. I also found out that Swiftness is super OP when it comes from having to run away from fights. Taking down maxHP, running away, and coming back allowed me to slaughter Paracelsus' team, and I got away from Charliss and a few generic wraiths once I realized I was going to die. When I couldn't run away (in regards to a nasty Angel-Zagh horde with Scapegoats throughout, all while I still had light weakness), I had to eat a few Credits and get nearly all of them on my side before I died, and it payed off.

Anyways, I think I'm getting better at judging hairy situations in this game from past experiences, and I hope soon I'll be able to beat the tower once, or at least come close.

Codex Progress that was made this run: Mandrake, Umibozu, Alicanto, Reprobus, Kaw Kaw

Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 3/18/2018, Scoring Model: 2/14/2018
Dump file created at: 04/04/2018 01:38:28

Summoner Leggo...
was chosen by the Hand of the Dead,
selected Dark and Healing as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 14213,
is currently at Tower:12,
and is quite dead!

--==== Main Character ====--

Name : Leggo
Level: 15
MaxHP: 91
MaxSP: 125

Strength: 4
Magic   : 25
Vitality: 67
Agility : 30
Cunning : 4

Immune: Body Light Dark Matter
Resist: Ice Electricity
Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Wraith Touch (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
2) Electropulse (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has an 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
3) Freezing Touch (Type: Ice, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
4) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))
5) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
6) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
7) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
8) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)

Relic Upgrades:
Consume (Delete Demon now restores your HP and SP based on the number of levels the demon has gained (more levels = stronger effect).)
Recycle (Delete Demon now grants Credits based on the number of levels the demon has gained (more levels = more Credits).)
Fusion Saver (Reduces the cost of Fuse Demons by 25%.)
Soul Armor (Unlocks the Soul Armor transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to copy its MaxHP modifier, Speed, immunities, resistances, and weaknesses to yourself.)

Inventory:
1 Frost glyph
1 Curse rune
1 Peace offering
1 Blizzard rune
1 Calm card
2 Ghost chime

Current Credits: 558

Codex Daemonium Completion
Shared Codex   : 111 / 153 (72% complete)

--==== Party Overview  ====--

Element      Users      Immune     Resistant  Normal     Weak       
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Slash        0          0          1          2*         0         
Impact       0          0          1          2*         0         
Pierce       1          0          1          2*         0         
Fire         1          0          0          1          2*         
Ice          1*         0          1*         1          1         
Electricity  1*         0          1*         1          1         
Body         1          1*         0          2          0         
Mind         0          1          0          2*         0         
Matter       1          1*         0          1          1         
Light        1          2*         1          0          0         
Dark         1*         1*         1          1          0         

n : Number of party members counted.
* : Denotes the main character is included.

--==== Current Party ====--

Name : Chthonic Kaw kaw
Level: 32
MaxHP: 141

Strength: 35
Magic   : 44
Vitality: 77
Agility : 20
Cunning : 34

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Light Dark
Weak  : Fire Ice Matter

Abilities Known:
1) Nullifying Touch (Type: Matter, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to inflict Melting, causing damage over time.)
2) Devouring Touch (Type: Matter, 15 SP. 85 Power attack, +45 Power if the target is Melting. Heals the user for 66% of the damage dealt.)
3) Consume Life (Type: Body, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cooldown: Breath (5))
4) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
5) Gluttony (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 50% increase in healing, SP restoration, and MaxHP bonuses from drains and abilities that heal based on damage dealt or restore SP based on SP drained.)
6) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
7) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
8) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)

Name : Reprobus
Level: 18
MaxHP: 95
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 48
Magic   : 22
Vitality: 28
Agility : 25
Cunning : 17

Immune: Mind Light
Weak  : Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
2) Impaling Thrust (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 85 Power attack, enemies only.)
3) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Breath (4))
4) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
5) Piercing Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
6) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
7) Unconquerable (Type: Defense, Passive. Reduces Endure cooldown by 1 turn when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, Melting, and reactions).)
8) ------------

--==== Recent Messages ====--

movement keys. Press Enter to execute,
 Escape to cancel.
 Nevermind then.
 The ala swaps places with Reprobus.
 Using Freezing Touch...
 Aim within the possible target area using
 Escape to cancel.
 Nevermind then.
 The oni hits you.
 The ala swaps places with Reprobus.
 Your kaw kaw gestures at the oni.
 The oni looks guilty!
 Using Freezing Touch...
 Aim within the possible target area using
 Escape to cancel.
 Nevermind then.
 Using Electropulse...
 Electropulse can only be centered on
 yourself. Press Enter to execute, Escape to
 cancel.
 You emit a blast of electricity.
 You shock the oni.
 It's super effective!
 You shock the oni.
 It's super effective!
 You feel better.
 The oni leaps into action!
 The oni hits you.
 You feel vulnerable!
 The ala swaps places with your kaw kaw.
 The oni misses you.
 The oni hits you.
 The oni misses you.
 The oni hits you.
 You are stunned!
 You begin to regenerate!
 The oni hits you. (x4)
 Your relic struggles to keep you alive!
 Your kaw kaw gestures at the oni.
 The oni looks guilty!
 The oni hits you.
 The oni hits you.
 The oni hits you.
 The oni hits you.
 You die...

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Stormy Aithir
Level: 13
MaxHP: 52

Strength: 7
Magic   : 39
Vitality: 15
Agility : 23
Cunning : 31

Immune: Body Light Dark Matter
Resist: Ice Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Light Dart (Type: Light, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Harmlessly passes through non-enemy targets in its line of fire.)
2) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 70% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
3) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
4) Twilight (Type: None, Passive. When your HP is 50% or less of your maximum, reduces the SP cost of Light and Dark abilities by 10, and if you start your turn with a Light or Dark cooldown of 2 or less, it is cleared.)
5) Chilling Blast (Type: Ice, 15 SP. Attenuated 70 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed slightly.)
6) Storm Veil (Type: Electricity, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 5% chance to Shock the target, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cannot miss.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Python
Level: 15
MaxHP: 93

Strength: 32
Magic   : 10
Vitality: 43
Agility : 15
Cunning : 25

Resist: Slash Impact Electricity Body
Weak  : Fire Ice Matter

Abilities Known:
1) Tackle (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to delay the next turn of the target.)
2) Earth Break (Type: Impact, 25 SP. 70 Power attack.)
3) Tangler (Type: Matter, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to inflict Held, which reduces accuracy, evasion, and movement speed (can stack three times.))
4) Tangling Veil (Type: Matter, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Held on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, which reduces accuracy, evasion, and movement speed (can stack three times.))
5) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
6) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Turdak
Level: 16
MaxHP: 68

Strength: 29
Magic   : 15
Vitality: 23
Agility : 34
Cunning : 29

Immune: Body Dark
Resist: Pierce Ice
Weak  : Impact Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
2) Spin Slash (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Also considered a movement ability.)
3) Slash Dance (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, enemies only. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (2))
4) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
5) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Vikhor
MaxHP: 56

Strength: 18
Magic   : 18
Vitality: 18
Agility : 38
Cunning : 23

Resist: Ice Electricity Mind Matter
Weak  : Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Spin Slash (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Also considered a movement ability.)
4) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
5) Cleave (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack.)
6) Parry (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to parry Melee and Direct range Slash, Impact, and Pierce abilities if your last used ability was also such.)
7) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
8) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)

Name : Lifegiver Gandayah
Level: 12
MaxHP: 80

Strength: 18
Magic   : 32
Vitality: 36
Agility : 12
Cunning : 12

Resist: Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
2) Relief (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Blind, Melting, Harden, Stone, and Held.)
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
5) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
6) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
7) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
8) ------------

Name : Umibozu
MaxHP: 61

Strength: 35
Magic   : 28
Vitality: 18
Agility : 18
Cunning : 16

Resist: Fire Body Matter
Weak  : Electricity Mind Light

Abilities Known:
1) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
2) Break Down (Type: Matter, 25 SP. 70 Power attack, +70 Power against targets turned to Stone.)
3) Blackout (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Blind, which reduces sight radius to 1 and also reduces accuracy and evasion by 50%.)
4) Sudden Dark (Type: Impact, 30 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Blind, which reduces sight radius to 1 and also reduces accuracy and evasion by 50%.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Everybody gangsta til Mordecai pulls out the massacre
Geoffreylikespie

Re: Party Dumps of Mine

Postby Ferret » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:03 am

People are going to scream bloody murder when I finally figure out a fix for MaxHP drain kiting that doesn't offend my sensibilities. :D

Happy to see another reporting thread pop up. :) I always enjoy reading these, and I learn a fair bit from many of them too. :) Tis an odd quirk of development that, combined (and in even some cases individually), your players end up playing your game more than you do, so I'm always happy to get more feedback and reports. So, thank you. :D
Ferret

Return to General Discussion