Shameless advertising

The tower awaits!

Re: Shameless advertising

Postby Ferret » Tue May 15, 2018 2:15 am

Boo! Sorry I couldn't make it, but thank you for trying it out on stream. :D I hope it went well!
Ferret

Postby oneeyedjoe » Thu May 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Got Oni in Rush's sanctum so there was no tension in the early game. Didn't see any other high level demons in other sanctums or anomaly though, their spawn rate nerf must be working then. I'm going for the dragon soul/full power storm breath with some other close range magic attacks. Going to enter Turdak's sanctum next, starting soon.
oneeyedjoe

Postby wizzzargh » Fri May 18, 2018 5:48 am

Checked out the video of post-turdak to Anansi's Sanctum. Filthlord sure was disappointing with the unique demons replaced... without Might and Expose and the lowered Magic from being a Wraith, I'm pretty sure the instakill Snuffout from full health wouldn't even work, even if the AI could figure it out. There's a meaner ghost on Tower:23 that might be more exciting.

Also from the chat, I wonder if Ferret's next build should be a Russian translation of the game...
wizzzargh

Postby oneeyedjoe » Fri May 18, 2018 8:07 pm

I wonder why wraith didn't take advantage of aux power upgrade, maybe it wanted to cast speed up first but I killed it too quickly so it didn't even get a chance to do stuff.
I think cyrillic fonts can be a bitch to implement, I hope he won't waste any time on that :D. Going to finish that run fairly soon.
oneeyedjoe

Postby Ferret » Fri May 18, 2018 10:01 pm

AI Wraiths won't acknowledge "non-matched" levels of Aux Upgrades. (i.e.: Aux Power III but no Aux Guard will be ignored, Aux Guard II + Aux Guard I will only acknowledge one level, etc.) Granted, this means it is currently difficult to make wraiths that use Aux upgrades, but this is the intended rule.

Localization to any other language is something someone else can do once Demon goes open source. :) (Demon goes open source once I no longer want to or am able to work on it, so don't hold your breath waiting for that. :P )
Ferret

Postby oneeyedjoe » Fri May 18, 2018 10:14 pm

Well looks my ultimate ghost tank idea isn't going to work since AI won't take advantage of aux guard III damn it.
oneeyedjoe

Postby Ferret » Fri May 18, 2018 10:20 pm

Sowwies :( It'll be possible soon-ish :D you could still do some annoying things with even just Aux Power I + Aux Guard I. Being 1/3 heroic but still having two buddies who can help heal you (amplifying the effect of your improved defenses) is no bad thing :D
Ferret

Previous

Return to General Discussion