a codex daemonium unabridged?

The tower awaits!

a codex daemonium unabridged?

Postby tollymain » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:10 pm

i find myself filled with analysis paralysis when trying to figure out which demons to acquire for what purposes, when to spend my currency to modify them or use them to modify myself, and when to just dismiss one permanently.

has anybody considered or tried making a resource thread that gives tips on how to use specific types of demons, how to slot them into a well-rounded stable, and so on?
tollymain

Re: a codex daemonium unabridged?

Postby Ferret » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:47 pm

Hey Tollymain, and welcome to the forum. :D

There aren't any resource threads of the type you mention, however, I think you might be able to get some of what you're looking for from reading the "Turdak's Sanctum, YASD, and Ramblings", "My first ghost on 20+ Tower", and "Yet another YASD thread" threads. The folks posting in those tend to do a great job of explaining the thoughts behind the decisions they made as they were playing their games. In the case of the "Turdak's Sanctum, YASD, and Ramblings" thread you might want to start closer to the end on page 15+ or so: wizzzargh's been around a long time and while the earlier posts were good too, the game was very different back when those were made. :D
Ferret

Return to General Discussion