Yet another YASD thread

The tower awaits!

Yet another YASD thread

Postby greattuna » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:44 pm

First of all, this game is great, thanks for making it. Now for the reason I'm making this post here...

My second ever visit into Anomaly:3 started very badly. I was just casually strolling, being proud of myself since I managed to clear oUr sAnCtUm for the first time ever (yeah, I haven't progressed very far yet), when suddenly... Madevra. I thought it won't be that bad, since she's fighting 1v4... yeah. I barely escaped, losing Vikhor along the way, met (and rather easily defeated) a group of aithirs, then consolidated on my tactics. And tried again to bring her down. And failed. And tried again. And failed... again. Guilt gives great sustain for her (and it would for me, but she's immune to light ._.), and she blocks\parries my best attack, so most I've managed to do is bring her down to critical health... then I had to retreat my demon because it was too in critical, and then she just heals more than we could damage.

So I was resting and thinking of a better plan of attack, when suddenly... Paracelsus! And entourage, of course. And when I tried to run, I met Maderva again. And again I barely escaped by using my healer as a bait of sorts (I knew he would survive, but it still weren't a pleasant experience). After running in a circles, I'm standing like an idiot, alone in the hallways.

Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 3/31/2017, Scoring Model: 3/31/2017
Dump file created at: 4/25/2017 10:18:53 PM

Summoner greattuna...
was chosen by the Eye of the Dragon,
selected Electricity and Body as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 5780,
is currently at Anomaly:3,
and is still alive!

--==== Main Character ====--

Name : Greattuna
Level: 10
MaxHP: 65
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 19
Magic   : 25
Vitality: 11
Agility : 32
Cunning : 18

Resist: Electricity
Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Spear (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Enemies only.)
2) Emit Dark (Type: Dark, 5 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
3) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
5) Auraward (Type: Defense, Passive. If your last action was a Fire, Electricity, or Ice ability, you gain Resist against all three of these types.)
6) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 13% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
7) Arctic Veil (Type: Ice, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that inflicts Chill, reducing the target's accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
8) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)

Relic Upgrades:
Item Sense (Shows the positions of unattended items on the map. May also reveal additional items when searching corpses, or once a level is fully explored.)
S.E.P.I. (Generates a small amount of Credits each time you fully explore a level.)
Capacity Up I (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 7 at once.)

Inventory:
1 Bronze offering
1 Trouble chime
1 Pure gem
5 Pure stone
2 Peace offering

Current Credits: 231

--==== Party Overview  ====--

Element      Users      Immune     Resistant  Normal     Weak       
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Slash        1          0          0          6*         0         
Impact       1          0          0          6*         0         
Pierce       1*         0          0          6*         0         
Fire         0          0          3          2*         1         
Ice          1          1          1          1          3*         
Electricity  2          0          3*         3          0         
Body         0          0          0          5*         1         
Mind         1          0          1          5*         0         
Light        3*         1          2          2*         1         
Dark         1*         0          1          3*         2         

n : Number of party members counted.
* : Denotes the main character is included.

--==== Current Party ====--

Name : Stormsworn Kasha
Level: 9
MaxHP: 54

Strength: 16
Magic   : 18
Vitality: 18
Agility : 22
Cunning : 21

Resist: Fire Electricity Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Fiery Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 85 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 13% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
3) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
5) Electrocute (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
6) Storm Breath (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (4))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Blessed Asrai
MaxHP: 57

Strength: 8
Magic   : 36
Vitality: 10
Agility : 26
Cunning : 20

Immune: Ice
Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Frost Dart (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Arctic Veil (Type: Ice, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that inflicts Chill, reducing the target's accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
3) Frostbite (Type: Ice, Passive. Your Ice attacks also reduce the target's SP by 10%.)
4) Might (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
5) Focus (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
6) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
7) Protect (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
8) Electrocute (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)

Name : Blessed Carbuncle

Strength: 10
Magic   : 12
Vitality: 16
Cunning : 30

Resist: Mind Light

Abilities Known:
1) Distract (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce accuracy by 20%.)
2) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
3) Dazzling Glare (Type: Mind, 15 SP. 50% chance to inflict Stun on enemies, causing them to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Presence (6))
4) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
5) Alert (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
6) Protect (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
7) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
8) Stunning Blow (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)

Name : Nero
MaxHP: 60

Strength: 15
Magic   : 27
Vitality: 27
Agility : 15
Cunning : 11

Resist: Fire Ice
Weak  : Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-130 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
2) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
3) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
4) Normalize Host (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Removes Ignite, Chill, and Shock.)
5) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 33% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
6) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Lifegiver Angel
Level: 11
MaxHP: 65

Strength: 13
Magic   : 35
Agility : 17
Cunning : 13

Immune: Light
Resist: Fire Electricity
Weak  : Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Smite (Type: Light, 10 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (1))
2) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
3) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
4) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 33% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
5) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
7) Faith Healing (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Cannot target characters weak to Light. 60-130 Power heal, based on the target's Light resistance (Normal = 60 Power, Resist = 105 Power, Immune = 130 Power). Cooldown: Light (2))
8) Uncurse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down.)

--==== Recent Messages ====--

Madevra starts shivering!
 You sear Madevra.
 Your nero gestures at you. You feel better.
 Madevra slashes you.
 You will be guilty longer!
 Madevra looks healthier.
 You freeze Madevra.
 Madevra will be shivering longer!
 You sear Madevra.
 You are no longer stunned.
 Your nero gestures at you. You feel better.
 Madevra is no longer chilled.
 Your nero gestures at itself.
 Your nero looks healthier.
 Madevra charges your nero.
 Madevra hits your nero.
 Your nero is stunned!
 Your nero looks guilty!
 Madevra slashes your nero.
 Your nero will be guilty longer!
 Your nero is no longer stunned.
 Your nero will be guilty longer!
 One of your allies is in danger!
 Using Dismiss...
 You unsummon your nero!
 You begin resting.
 You feel less guilty.
 Your nero feels less guilty.
 You continue resting to restore your
 inactive allies.
 You stop resting (input received.)
 You begin resting.
 You continue resting to restore your
 inactive allies.
 You have spotted an enemy!
 Paracelsus gestures at himself.
 Paracelsus looks protected!
 The gi concentrates briefly.
 The gi looks more evasive!
 Paracelsus gestures at the gi.
 The gi lobs a stone at you.
 The gi misses you.

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Freybug
Level: 4
MaxHP: 39

Strength: 11
Magic   : 8
Agility : 17
Cunning : 23

Resist: Ice
Weak  : Light

Abilities Known:
1) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
2) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
3) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Lifegiver Sankai
MaxHP: 49

Magic   : 18
Vitality: 15
Agility : 16

Weak  : Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Poison Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
5) Faith Healing (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Cannot target characters weak to Light. 60-130 Power heal, based on the target's Light resistance (Normal = 60 Power, Resist = 105 Power, Immune = 130 Power). Cooldown: Light (2))
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Zar
Level: 3
MaxHP: 34

Magic   : 13
Vitality: 10
Cunning : 16

Resist: Mind Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Feral Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
3) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
4) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Blessed Buruburu
Level: 6
MaxHP: 47

Magic   : 21
Vitality: 9
Agility : 21

Immune: Body
Weak  : Electricity Mind Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Exhausting Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Reduces the target's SP by 15%.)
2) Piercing Gaze (Type: Mind, 5 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Presence (3))
3) Harass (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (3))
4) Rousing Cry (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Accelerates the next turn of all nearby allies who aren't Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Might (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Blessed Will o' wisp
Level: 8
MaxHP: 51

Strength: 14
Magic   : 14
Vitality: 14
Cunning : 22

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce
Weak  : Electricity Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Ghost Pierce (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Moves you to different, randomly selected, position adjacent to the target.)
2) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
3) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
6) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Lifegiver Faerie

Strength: 6
Agility : 23

Resist: Mind
Weak  : Body

Abilities Known:
1) Lucky Charm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Resets Luck cooldown. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
2) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
4) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 33% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
5) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
6) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
7) Normalize Host (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Removes Ignite, Chill, and Shock.)
8) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)

Name : Vikhor
MaxHP: 50

Magic   : 15
Agility : 31
Cunning : 19

Resist: Ice Electricity Mind
Weak  : Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Spin Slash (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Also considered a movement ability.)
4) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
5) Cleave (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack.)
6) Parry (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to parry Melee and Direct range Slash, Impact, and Pierce abilities if your last used ability was also such.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

The question is, of course, what do I do? I don't want to evoke feet (besides, they're now near the stairs), and I don't want to lose this run where I went the farthest.

P. S. Oh, and I fought my own wraith in our sanctum. It was... interesting.

P. P. S. Auraward was a mistake, I forgot shocking spear is pierce, not electricity.
Last edited by greattuna on Mon May 01, 2017 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
greattuna

Re: I think I might be in trouble...

Postby wizzzargh » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:00 am

The secret to killing Madevra is, as opposed to the usual tactics in this game, NOT letting your demons dogpile her. More demons in close combat with her=more Guilt healing for her. You want to have 1 demon (ideally something light-resistant and Chthonic, but if you can't have both one still works) tanking her attacks while another demon and you throw elemental attacks at her from 1 square away (too far away and she'll Bull Rush around crazily and ruin everything). Have a healer keep your 'tank' from dying, of course- you won't be killing Madevra fast, so you have to focus on wearing her down. You might have to swap tanks when they get Guilted or simply too damaged.

For your party in specific, I'd recommend having the Kasha or the Angel tank attacks while your Nero heals them and you use Shocking Spear while your Asrai throws frost. Teaching your tank Veils would help, but there's probably not enough Currency available. Don't let your demons close to melee when they run out of SP, just unsummon them lest they walk up to Madevra and get Guilted. This takes a long time, but should work so long as you don't let her get multi-guilt-hit heals. Stepping into melee range yourself could help since you have so many Veils and Emit Dark, just be sure not to stay there if you get guilted.

Paracelsus, on the other hand, has a ton of demons and there's no secret positioning tip to deal with him. He has loadsa ranged attacks and a ton of healing, and I don't see how your team is going to be able to out damage him. He's probably my least-killed enemy in all my games, and Madevra is a close second.

Note that you probably should just evoke feet and escape- there will be PLENTY of horrible situations for you to die in later. :D
wizzzargh

Postby Ferret » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:15 pm

Hi greattuna, and welcome to the forum. :) I'm glad you're enjoying Demon. :D

Madevra's probably one of the toughest heroes in the game relative to where she appears (other than Moredcai, perhaps): as wizarrgh suggests, limiting the number of demons meleeing her is helpful. It's also what makes her difficult at times: some parties don't develop strong ranged attacks as quickly as she can appear in the game.

For that matter, Paracelsus is probably one of the toughest summoners in the game relative to where he appears :D Anomaly in general is a pretty nasty place.

That said, evoking feet isn't a bad idea maybe. :D Demon is designed to where "missing XP" is far from fatal: indeed, it is intended and even expected that you will bail on floors or even branches, and recovery should be possible. It's always better to fight and defeat as much as you can of course, but there will definitely be times when, for a given party vs. a given encounter, it's wisest to just leave it.
Ferret

Yet another YASD post.

Postby greattuna » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:56 pm

Thanks for warm welcome and for advice.

I roamed around the level and attained fetch and aeras, and devised two plans to defeat Madevra. Plan A was cheesy and involved draining maxHP until he (fetch) couldn't (the moment came quickly), and the second one, per advice of wizzzargh, was to use angel as a tank, nero as a healer, and me + aeras\asrai (each one ran out of SP, so I swapped) to slowly wear her down from range. And wear her down I did. Got triad ward out of the fight, which replaced auraward.

Then I pondered for a moment and went for Paracelsus, because why not, I could get right near stairs before engaging. And then I defeated him. He indeed has tons of healing flying around, but so did I, so first phase was not very exciting (they healed damage from us, we healed damage from them). Then they started to run out of SP, while my angel and nero were still flinging heals around. Kasha helped with guilt, and I didn't even need heals that much because, again, guilt is a great sustain tool. Their vulnerabilities to light and\or dark helped too.

And then I coasted off from Tower:5 to Tower:9 with no challenge whatsoever, recruiting profane lilim instead of fetch (I feel like I made a mistake in this case)... aaaand then I got clobbered to death while stunned. Kind of silly of me.

Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 4/26/2017 6:49:25 PM

Summoner greattuna...
has earned a score of 9158,
is currently at Tower:9,
and is quite dead!

Name : Greattuna
Level: 12
MaxHP: 72

Strength: 21
Agility : 36

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Spear (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Enemies only.)
2) Emit Dark (Type: Dark, 5 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
5) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
6) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 13% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
7) Arctic Veil (Type: Ice, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that inflicts Chill, reducing the target's accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
8) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)

Relic Upgrades:
Item Sense (Shows the positions of unattended items on the map. May also reveal additional items when searching corpses, or once a level is fully explored.)
S.E.P.I. (Generates a small amount of Credits each time you fully explore a level.)
Capacity Up I (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 7 at once.)

Inventory:
1 Pure gem
6 Pure stone
2 Peace offering
2 Meteor rune
2 Chakra stone
1 Guardian gem
1 Flame glyph
1 Bolt glyph

Current Credits: 7929

Slash        1          0          0          8*         0         
Impact       1          0          0          8*         0         
Pierce       1*         0          0          8*         0         
Fire         0          0          3          4*         1         
Ice          1          1          1          2          4*         
Electricity  2          0          3*         4          1         
Body         1          1          0          6*         1         
Mind         2          0          2          6*         0         
Light        3*         1          2          2*         3         
Dark         3*         0          2          3*         3         

Name : Stormsworn Kasha
MaxHP: 59

Strength: 18
Magic   : 20
Vitality: 20
Agility : 24

Resist: Fire Electricity Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Fiery Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 85 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 13% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
4) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
5) Electrocute (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
6) Storm Breath (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (4))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Blessed Asrai
MaxHP: 64

Magic   : 40
Agility : 29

Abilities Known:
1) Frost Dart (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Arctic Veil (Type: Ice, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that inflicts Chill, reducing the target's accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
3) Frostbite (Type: Ice, Passive. Your Ice attacks also reduce the target's SP by 10%.)
7) Protect (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
8) Electrocute (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)

Name : Blessed Carbuncle

Magic   : 13
Vitality: 17
Agility : 36
Cunning : 33

Resist: Mind Light

Abilities Known:
1) Distract (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce accuracy by 20%.)
3) Dazzling Glare (Type: Mind, 15 SP. 50% chance to inflict Stun on enemies, causing them to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Presence (6))
4) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
5) Alert (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
6) Protect (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
7) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
8) Stunning Blow (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)

MaxHP: 67

Strength: 17
Magic   : 30
Vitality: 30
Cunning : 12

Abilities Known:
1) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-130 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
3) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
4) Normalize Host (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Removes Ignite, Chill, and Shock.)
5) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 33% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Level: 13

Magic   : 37
Vitality: 30
Agility : 18
Cunning : 15

Abilities Known:
1) Smite (Type: Light, 10 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (1))
2) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
3) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
5) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
7) Faith Healing (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Cannot target characters weak to Light. 60-130 Power heal, based on the target's Light resistance (Normal = 60 Power, Resist = 105 Power, Immune = 130 Power). Cooldown: Light (2))
8) Uncurse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down.)

Name : Profane Lilim
MaxHP: 56

Strength: 7
Magic   : 28
Vitality: 12

Weak  : Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Blue Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 65% chance to cause Sleep, preventing the target from acting for several turns or until damaged. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (4))
2) Leech Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt.)
3) Dreamstalker (Type: Mind, Passive. Your attacks deal 50% more damage to and do not wake up Sleeping targets that have full HP.)
4) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Reduces Presence cooldowns by 33% when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)
5) Consume Vigor (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power), split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cooldown: Breath (6))
6) Agony (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Only affects enemies without the Agony status effect. 70 Power attack. Applies Agony. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (4))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Fetch
MaxHP: 59

Magic   : 10
Vitality: 19
Agility : 43

Abilities Known:
1) Void Touch (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 55 Power attack, dealt as MaxHP damage.)
2) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
3) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
4) Consume Vigor (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power), split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cooldown: Breath (6))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

The hob looks more tired.
 The hob looks refreshed.
 The chachapuma misses you.
 The chachapuma is no longer chilled. (x2)
 Using Dismiss...
 You unsummon your angel!
 Your kasha gestures at the chachapuma.
 The chachapuma resists.
 The chachapuma is no longer on fire.
 The hob gestures at the chachapuma.
 The chachapuma looks healthier.
 The chachapuma hits you.
 The chachapuma will be badly poisoned
 longer!
 You freeze the chachapuma.
 It's super effective!
 The chachapuma starts shivering!
 You feel refreshed.
 You sear the chachapuma.
 You feel refreshed.
 The hob chants while pointing at the hob.
 The hob looks refreshed.
 The chachapuma hits you.
 You are stunned!
 It's super effective!
 The chachapuma starts shivering!
 You sear the chachapuma.
 Your lilim scourges the chachapuma.
 Your lilim scourges the freybug.
 Your lilim scourges the hob. (x2)
 Your kasha gestures at the chachapuma.
 The chachapuma looks guilty!
 The hob chants while pointing at the hob.
 The hob looks refreshed.
 The chachapuma clobbers you.
 It's super effective!
 The chachapuma will be shivering longer!
 You sear the chachapuma.
 The hob gestures at the freybug.
 The freybug looks healthier.
 The chachapuma clobbers you.
 You die...

Name : Blessed Buruburu
Level: 6
MaxHP: 47

Magic   : 21
Vitality: 9

Weak  : Electricity Mind Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Exhausting Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Reduces the target's SP by 15%.)
2) Piercing Gaze (Type: Mind, 5 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Presence (3))
3) Harass (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (3))
4) Rousing Cry (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Accelerates the next turn of all nearby allies who aren't Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Might (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Blessed Will o' wisp

Abilities Known:
1) Ghost Pierce (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Moves you to different, randomly selected, position adjacent to the target.)
2) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
3) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Abilities Known:
1) Lucky Charm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Resets Luck cooldown. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
2) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
5) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
6) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
7) Normalize Host (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Removes Ignite, Chill, and Shock.)

Name : Vikhor
MaxHP: 50

Magic   : 15

Resist: Ice Electricity Mind
Weak  : Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Spin Slash (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Also considered a movement ability.)
4) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
5) Cleave (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack.)
6) Parry (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to parry Melee and Direct range Slash, Impact, and Pierce abilities if your last used ability was also such.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Profane Chindi
MaxHP: 38

Strength: 4
Magic   : 22
Agility : 11

Resist: Slash Pierce Ice Dark
Weak  : Impact Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Vile Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to apply Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
2) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
3) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
4) Snuff Out (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 130 Power attack, but misses if the damage would not be fatal. Cooldown: Dark (3))
5) Unholy Word (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Cooldown: Breath (4))
6) Consume Vigor (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power), split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cooldown: Breath (6))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Aeras

Magic   : 31
Vitality: 13

Immune: Electricity
Weak  : Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
2) Galvanize (Type: Electricity, Passive. When you apply Shock, you regain 30 SP.)
3) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
4) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

I should've swapped angel for nero before the fight, but who would've known. Hindsight is 20\20, but now it's time to start anew.
greattuna

Re: Yet another YASD post.

Postby wizzzargh » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:15 pm

greattuna wrote:... aaaand then I got clobbered to death while stunned. Kind of silly of me.

I knew exactly what happened to you before I even read the message log... Chachapuma used to kill me a lot. Eventually I started dying a lot to Raiju, and more recently, to Oni... and before all that, it was Jiang Shi. It's always the things that can stun you that are the worst!

Good job taking down Paracelsus though.
wizzzargh

Postby greattuna » Mon May 01, 2017 10:24 am

Dark weakness is deadly.

This time I decided to go with Crown of Glory, since it too had shocking spear, plus Quick Summon & Dismiss would help me greatly in combat. And they did. I blasted through tower like angry, veiled and shocking bullet, destroying everything in my way. I managed to get past Anomaly, killed Paracelsus and Maderva, recruited Actaeon (whom I fused to Kitsune some time after) and Friar Rush (fused to Tuofei). Even with one less demon (I decided to try Enemy Lure) I successfully traversed floors. I actually faced a problem because while I was relatively high level, my demons weren't: those whom I could recruit around had lower levels, and those whom I already had couldn't keep up anymore. So, when I lured Charlie on Tower:9, I jumped on the opportunity to recruit him and, after spending some money, few pure\chakra stones and 1 (one) Angel, I got him. Sadly, I haven't got the opportunity to try him out, because I was wrecked by the Dark-using Aitvarases. Three of them firing their spell took about a third of my health, but I persisted, hoping my two healers could keep up with the damage. They could, actually, but I failed to notice they've run out of energy until it was too late.

Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 5/1/2017 12:46:17 PM

Summoner lunathetuna...
was chosen by the Crown of Glory,
selected Electricity and Electricity as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 15327,
is currently at Tower:10,
and is quite dead!

Name : Lunathetuna
Level: 16
MaxHP: 85

Strength: 27
Magic   : 35
Vitality: 13
Agility : 41
Cunning : 24

Abilities Known:
2) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
3) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 13% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
5) Arctic Veil (Type: Ice, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that inflicts Chill, reducing the target's accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
6) Storm Veil (Type: Electricity, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 4% chance to Shock the target, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cannot miss.)
7) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
8) Accursed (Type: Dark, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Pariah, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)

Relic Upgrades:
Quick Summon (Your first Summon each turn is a free action (can use Summon as a normal action afterwards.))
Quick Dismiss (Your first Dismiss each turn is a free action (can use Dismiss as a normal action afterwards.))
Enemy Lure (Unlocks the Enemy Lure transmutation, which allows you to reveal hidden demons in your surroundings. Some demons are very hard to find without this technique, but using it is not without risk...)

Inventory:
2 Calm card
2 Ghost chime
1 Magic map
1 Bolt glyph
1 Blizzard rune
1 Heart glyph
1 Flame glyph
3 Pure stone
1 Curse rune
1 Chakra gem
1 Silver offering
1 Pain glyph
1 Peace offering
1 Heal stone

Current Credits: 2976

Codex Daemonium Completion
Shared Codex   : 38 / 135 (28% complete)

Slash        2          0          0          8*         0         
Impact       1          0          0          8*         0         
Pierce       2*         0          0          8*         0         
Fire         0          0          2          6*         0         
Ice          1          1          2          4*         1         
Electricity  2          0          3*         3          2         
Body         2          3          2          1*         2         
Mind         2          1          2          4*         1         
Light        2          0          0          4*         4         
Dark         2          0          3          3          2*         

Name : Lifegiver Ruhin
Level: 15
MaxHP: 82

Vitality: 33

Weak  : Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Focus (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
2) Alert (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
4) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
6) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
7) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
8) ------------

Name : Gluttonous Tuofei
Level: 14

Magic   : 40
Vitality: 28

Resist: Fire Electricity Body Dark
Weak  : Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
2) Winterkill (Type: Ice, 10 SP. Only affects Chilled characters. 25 Power attack. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Arctic Veil (Type: Ice, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that inflicts Chill, reducing the target's accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
4) Frostbite (Type: Ice, Passive. Your Ice attacks also reduce the target's SP by 10%.)
5) Consume Vigor (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power), split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cooldown: Breath (6))
6) Frost Dart (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
7) Gluttony (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 50% increase in healing, SP restoration, and MaxHP bonuses from drains and abilities that heal based on damage dealt or restore SP based on SP drained.)
8) Drain Touch (Type: Body, 5 SP. Drains the target's SP by 20%, restoring your own SP by 66% of the amount drained.)

Name : Well Fed Kitsune
MaxHP: 98

Strength: 9
Magic   : 23
Vitality: 43
Cunning : 24

Abilities Known:
1) Shock Dart (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Thunderous (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also has a 70% chance to delay the next turn of nearby enemies.)
3) Distract (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce accuracy by 20%.)
4) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
5) Gluttony (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 50% increase in healing, SP restoration, and MaxHP bonuses from drains and abilities that heal based on damage dealt or restore SP based on SP drained.)
6) Bright Blood (Type: Healing, Passive. Increases natural HP regeneration and MaxHP recovery from earning experience by 200%.)
7) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
8) ------------

Name : Charged Akateko
MaxHP: 61

Strength: 12
Magic   : 43
Agility : 33
Cunning : 17

Resist: Electricity Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt.)
2) Wraith Touch (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
5) Storm Breath (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (4))
6) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
7) Fiery Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 85 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
8) ------------

MaxHP: 74

Magic   : 33

Abilities Known:
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
4) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Atua

Strength: 20
Magic   : 17
Agility : 20
Cunning : 36

Resist: Body Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Venomous Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Madness Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (6))
3) Witch Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt by 50%.)
4) Autoantipathy (Type: Mind, 5 SP. Must be used on a Panicked target. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Charlie
Level: 19

Magic   : 38
Cunning : 38

Immune: Body Mind
Weak  : Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Lob Stone (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (4))
2) Mind Twist (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Cannot miss.)
3) Hysteria (Type: Mind, 20 SP. Must target a Panicked character. 50% chance to inflict Panic on an enemy near the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
4) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
5) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
6) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
7) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
8) ------------

The aitvaras siphons the soul of the ilomba.
 The aitvaras smites your nero.
 It's super effective!
 The aitvaras smites you.
 It's super effective!
 The aitvaras smites you.
 It's super effective!
 Charlie hits the ilomba.
 The ilomba bites you.
 The ilomba looks healthier.
 You zap the ilomba. You freeze the ilomba.
 The ilomba starts shivering!
 You sear the ilomba.
 You kill the ilomba!!
 Your ruhin siphons the soul of the ilomba.
 Charlie's evasion returns to normal.
 The aitvaras smites you.
 It's super effective!
 The aitvaras smites you.
 It's super effective!
 The aitvaras smites you.
 It's super effective!
 Charlie concentrates briefly.
 Charlie looks more evasive!
 Charlie lobs a stone at the aitvaras.
 Charlie hits the aitvaras.
 Your ruhin gestures at itself.
 Your ruhin looks more evasive!
 You are no longer regenerating.
 You are in danger!
 Using chakra gem...
 Chakra Gem can only be centered on yourself.
 Press Enter to execute, Escape to cancel.
 You use the chakra gem. You feel refreshed.
 Charlie looks refreshed.
 Your nero looks refreshed.
 Your ruhin looks refreshed.
 The aitvaras smites you.
 It's super effective!
 The aitvaras looks healthier.
 The aitvaras smites you.
 It's super effective!
 The aitvaras smites you.
 It's super effective!
 You die...

Name : Friar Rush
Level: 7

Vitality: 24
Agility : 10

Resist: Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Slap Silly (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)
2) Emit Void (Type: Dark, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (1))
3) Dark Gift (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Cannot target characters weak to Dark. 60-130 Power heal, based on the target's Dark resistance (Normal = 60 Power, Resist = 105 Power, Immune = 130 Power). Cooldown: Dark (2))
4) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Quiet Prayer (Type: None, 0 SP. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 turn. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
6) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Faerie
MaxHP: 44

Magic   : 22
Vitality: 8
Agility : 28

Abilities Known:
5) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
6) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Gluttonous Asrai

Strength: 9
Magic   : 42

Resist: Body Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Freezing Touch (Type: Ice, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Frost Dart (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Arctic Veil (Type: Ice, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that inflicts Chill, reducing the target's accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
4) Frostbite (Type: Ice, Passive. Your Ice attacks also reduce the target's SP by 10%.)
5) Hail Shot (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 70 Power attack split between Ice and Impact; both the Ice and Impact damage are based on Magic. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
6) Drain Touch (Type: Body, 5 SP. Drains the target's SP by 20%, restoring your own SP by 66% of the amount drained.)
7) Consume Vigor (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power), split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cooldown: Breath (6))
8) ------------

Name : Actaeon
MaxHP: 79

Strength: 34
Magic   : 8
Vitality: 24
Cunning : 11

Weak  : Fire Mind Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Quelling Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce offense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
2) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
4) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
5) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
6) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
7) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
8) ------------

Name : Kasha
MaxHP: 58

Magic   : 20
Cunning : 26

Resist: Fire Light Dark

Abilities Known:
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Cursed Will o' wisp

Agility : 25
Cunning : 43

Abilities Known:
4) Rattling Cry (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce accuracy by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
5) Quelling Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce offense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Angel
MaxHP: 52

Strength: 16
Cunning : 16

Abilities Known:
2) Angel's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 40% chance to apply Stun to targets who are adjacent to you.)
3) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
4) Protect (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Oh, I also met Oni (lvl17) in Rush's Sanctum. I wish I had an offering back there.
greattuna

Re: Yet another YASD thread

Postby Ferret » Mon May 01, 2017 11:14 pm

Light and Dark can be spooky weaknesses indeed. :( If you get in trouble but don't notice it before you're in too deep, it can be really hard to get away from smiters.

When you say your demons were behind on levels, how far behind do you mean? Levels operate on a ratio, so except at very low levels, a level off here or two there doesn't make a big difference, and I wouldn't worry about it. On the other hand, if you were off by 3+ for an extended period, that may indicate a possible balance issue I should look into. :D

Still, all in all a solid run. :) Thanks for the report. :D
Ferret

Postby greattuna » Tue May 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Note to self: skipping animations with Num 5 is a Bad Idea. And as much as I like quick dismiss & summon, I don't like dark weakness at all, so I'm sticking with the EotD until I get it done.

I'm not very sure about the level lag: I think I had a gap in 3 levels somewhere around Tower:8, but then it started to close. I'll try to get there again by using a certified technique of Killing Everyone In Sight (tm), this time taking more records along the way.

As for current (after I accidentally skipped a turn instead of skipping animations. While low on HP.) run, I recruited a ghoul. He was level 9, I was level 3, and I'm not quite sure what does he do so early in the game (Tower 1.5). On the other hand, I failed to recruit my source of Guilt, Kasha, because the remaining enemies were on the other side of the map and I spent 70 turns merely getting there.

Record not attached because I'm not even on Tower:5, I may die countless times.
greattuna

Postby greattuna » Wed May 03, 2017 5:41 pm

Is there a reason for branches NOT to warn me about unused enemy lure when I traverse them? I've missed some because I only remembered about lure when I already got away.

Anyway, my run is going smoothly so far. I've decided this time to backstab Actaeon instead of the usual routine, and Artemis... isn't that bad, actually. She shoots things, and she does it well. I've also gotten Kasha some time later in tower, and in Anomaly, fused cursed asrai to her for two things: more cunning and to free up space.

For most part though, my "main" party consisted of two healers (faerie+nero, later nero+angel), ghoul and me throwing shocking spear around again (I'm pretty boring, yeah). The healers' big problem is lack of SP, but I haven't found anything better than stick Tireless & Lifeweaver on them for a bit more heal. Other demons (and me) go around the problem by having Tormentor, which synergies greatly with Ice attacks, of which I got two (and a veil!) just to always have the handy SP recovery option.

And I got Charlie again. This time he didn't require any sacrifices, but he ate a lot of HP.

Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 5/3/2017 8:12:50 PM

Summoner insanitytwo...
has earned a score of 12813,
is currently at Tower:9,
and is still alive!

Name : Insanitytwo
MaxHP: 80

Strength: 24
Magic   : 44
Agility : 39

Abilities Known:
2) Icy Hammer (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 85 Power attack split between Impact and Ice. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
4) Arctic Veil (Type: Ice, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that inflicts Chill, reducing the target's accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
5) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 13% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
6) Accursed Veil (Type: Dark, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Pariah on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
7) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
8) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)

Relic Upgrades:
Enemy Lure (Unlocks the Enemy Lure transmutation, which allows you to reveal hidden demons in your surroundings. Some demons are very hard to find without this technique, but using it is not without risk...)

Inventory:
2 Blizzard rune
3 Calm card
1 Venom rune
1 Pure gem
1 Flame glyph
1 Guardian gem
2 Frost glyph
1 Meteor rune
2 Night rune
6 Pure stone
3 Magic map
1 Bronze offering
1 Heal gem
1 Mirror chime
2 Silver offering
2 Curse rune
1 Pain glyph
6 Heal stone
2 Chakra stone
1 Bolt glyph
1 Trouble chime
1 Green essence
1 Chakra gem

Current Credits: 7006

Slash        3          0          0          7*         1         
Impact       3*         0          0          7*         1         
Pierce       3*         0          0          7*         1         
Fire         0          0          3          3*         2         
Ice          1*         0          3          3          2*         
Electricity  0          0          3*         4          1         
Body         0          2          2          3*         1         
Mind         1          1          1          5*         1         
Light        1          1          3          1*         3         
Dark         0          0          3          3*         2         

Name : Ghoul
Level: 16
MaxHP: 79

Vitality: 26
Cunning : 29

Resist: Body
Weak  : Fire Mind Light

Abilities Known:
1) Numbing Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
3) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
4) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
5) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
6) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Maj. Artemis
MaxHP: 77

Strength: 28
Magic   : 9
Vitality: 19

Resist: Body Mind Light Dark
Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Sure Shot (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Arc Needle (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Half normal accuracy.)
3) Intent (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
4) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
5) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
6) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
7) Calming Cut (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Removes Stun, Panic, Sleep, or Charm from you or a nearby ally.)
8) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))

Name : Cursed Kasha
MaxHP: 63

Magic   : 16
Cunning : 43

Resist: Fire Light Dark

Abilities Known:
5) Distract (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce accuracy by 20%.)
6) Weaken (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

MaxHP: 74
MaxSP: 125

Abilities Known:
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
4) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

MaxHP: 69

Magic   : 36
Cunning : 14

Abilities Known:
1) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
2) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-130 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
4) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
6) Uncurse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down.)
7) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 33% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))

Name : Ehlose

Vitality: 42
Agility : 15

Resist: Ice Electricity Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Mightbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
2) Warning Cry (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
3) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Magic   : 38
Cunning : 38

Abilities Known:
2) Mind Twist (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Cannot miss.)
3) Hysteria (Type: Mind, 20 SP. Must target a Panicked character. 50% chance to inflict Panic on an enemy near the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
4) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
5) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
6) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
7) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
8) ------------

Your Agility increases by 2!
 You have no bonus points remaining.
 Using Upgrade Relic...
 You have 1 upgrade(s) available. Spend 1 to
 gain Capacity Up I? (Y or N)
 Your relic's glow dims for a moment...
 Your relic acquires the Capacity Up I
 upgrade!
 Using Summon...
 Aim within the possible target area using
 movement keys. Press Enter to execute,
 Escape to cancel.
 You summon your angel!
 Using Summon...
 Escape to cancel.
 You summon your nero!
 Using Summon...
 Escape to cancel.
 You summon your ghoul!
 A record of your current party has been
 saved. File name:
 [hey, no looking!]
 There is a warp to Tower:10 here. Press 'p',
 '<', or '>' to change levels.
 There is a wavering portal to Anzu's Sanctum
 here. Press 'p', '<', or '>' to change
 levels.
 This portal will close when used: you only
 get to visit its destination once. Are you
 ready to enter? (Y or N)
 Alright then.
 Using Enemy Lure...
 Enemy Lure attempts to draw out hidden
 enemies...
 Unusual enemy presence detected!
 Charlie appears out of nowhere!
 The acheri appears out of nowhere! (x3)
 Using Activate Link...
 Escape to cancel.
 You attempt to link with Charlie...
 Charlie joins your party!!
 You are in danger!

Name : Cursed Asrai
MaxHP: 48

Strength: 5
Magic   : 25
Vitality: 7

Abilities Known:
1) Freezing Touch (Type: Ice, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Frost Dart (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
5) Piercing Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
6) Flustering Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce evasion by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Cursed Zar
Level: 2
MaxHP: 34

Vitality: 8
Agility : 11

Abilities Known:
1) Feral Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
3) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
5) Distract (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce accuracy by 20%.)
6) Weaken (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Headless
MaxHP: 80

Strength: 23
Magic   : 7
Vitality: 39
Agility : 13

Resist: Ice Body

Abilities Known:
1) Inspiring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's accuracy by 25%.)
2) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
4) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
5) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
6) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite or Poison damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (5))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Scapegoat
MaxHP: 58

Strength: 24
Agility : 6
Cunning : 10

Weak  : Mind Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Goad (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Only affects enemies whose last action was not a damaging ability. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
2) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Accursed Veil (Type: Dark, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Pariah on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
4) Martyr (Type: None, Reactive. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 turn when you are damaged by an attack.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

MaxHP: 63

Magic   : 30
Vitality: 18

Abilities Known:
1) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
2) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 33% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
5) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-130 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
6) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Tuofei

Magic   : 32
Cunning : 12

Weak  : Body Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
2) Winterkill (Type: Ice, 10 SP. Only affects Chilled characters. 25 Power attack. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Mist Shroud (Type: Ice, Passive. If your last action was an Ice ability, provides a 25% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks.)
4) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

I must note that this time I haven't got any major level gaps, so I guess that other run was an outlier.
greattuna

Postby greattuna » Thu May 04, 2017 5:51 pm

I actually did it. I won! But it wasn't exactly a clean victory.

Along the run I haven't faced major problems for most of the run except goddamned druj nasi. These... insects shutdown my healers and give me very nasty poison, which I can't really cure and can't outheal because infection. I actually had to resort to letting my three Body-immune demons (Charlie, Shikigami and Ehlose) deal with them while I chill out around the corner. Other than that, run was pretty steady, if rather slow... until about Tower:21.

Up until that stage I could win against my enemies via attrition. I managed to recruit Pele, Tlaloc (who became my primary healer, but damned I be, he wastes SP like mad) and Bigfoot (he spawned in the corner ._.). Others, not so much. The moment I saw "Defeat in X turns!" and "Target will become more powerful until link succeeds" I shook my head in sadness, knowing I won't be able to get this guy, and if I try, I'll have fully healed and insanely buffed enemy to fight against.

At Tower:21 shit really hit the fan. I actually got glimpses of it on Tower:18-19, when certain groups of enemies kept delaying me, and on Tower:20, when I used enemy lure only to see slenderman appear and along with his entourage bring my unicorn to critical health. I looked at recruit requirements, saw "Defeat in X turns!" and decided to just evoke stairs.

So, Tower:21. I cleared it, and started pillaging the corpses for loot, when I got surrounded by what presumably is "wimpy summoner" group. A group which almost killed me few times, kept me for most of the battle outside it with charms\sleep\delay, killed eye killer (heh) after I summoned him with a zephyr card (I was in the red, and couldn't spare a turn to summon anything), but before I could do anything after. After barely defeating them I got on Baba's Sanctum stairs, tried Enemy Lure, saw a group of death worms chain-lighting, pardon my french, the shit out of poor unicorn (70% of HP in one turn), and evacuated into Baba's Sanctum. There, right out of the gate met Baba Yaga herself, and, after seeing Bigfoot charmed, decided to listen to my gut feeling and go back to Tower:21. There I met these guys again. It was pretty dangerous because worms kept spamming chain lightning, and it dealt so much damage my healers could only barely keep up, and after some time, they failed and I lost a unicorn. Thankfully, I had piles of credits lying around unused, so I just brought it back after the fight.

Then I looked in my backpack, and realized: I have 2 magic maps and 2 floors to clear. So instead of the usual "kill everything" routine, I for these last two floors decided not to risk this entire run and just bolt it straight to the exit, avoiding enemy groups along the way. That's how I won.

Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 5/4/2017 7:54:19 PM

Summoner insanitytwo...
has earned a score of 55881,
is currently at Tower:23,
and is still alive!

Name : Insanitytwo
Level: 29
MaxHP: 126

Strength: 38
Magic   : 72
Agility : 67

Abilities Known:
2) Icy Hammer (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 85 Power attack split between Impact and Ice. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
4) Arctic Veil (Type: Ice, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that inflicts Chill, reducing the target's accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
5) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 13% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
6) Accursed Veil (Type: Dark, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Pariah on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
7) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
8) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)

Relic Upgrades:
Capacity Up II (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 8 at once.)

Inventory:
3 Calm card
1 Venom rune
3 Blizzard rune
3 Frost glyph
1 Meteor rune
2 Night rune
4 Pure stone
1 Mirror chime
2 Silver offering
2 Curse rune
7 Chakra stone
2 Trouble chime
3 Pure gem
2 Heart glyph
2 Zephyr card
1 Peace offering
4 Bolt glyph
1 Gold offering

Current Credits: 21117

Slash        1          0          0          9*         0         
Impact       3*         0          0          9*         0         
Pierce       2*         0          0          9*         0         
Fire         1          1          0          4*         4         
Ice          1*         1          3          3          2*         
Electricity  1          1          3*         3          2         
Body         1          1          2          5*         1         
Mind         2          1          3          5*         0         
Light        2          2          1          3*         3         
Dark         0          1          2          4*         2         

Level: 28
MaxHP: 97

Strength: 26
Magic   : 50
Vitality: 26
Agility : 38
Cunning : 50

Abilities Known:
5) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
6) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
8) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))

Name : Pele
Level: 27
MaxHP: 113

Strength: 22
Magic   : 71
Cunning : 26

Immune: Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 35 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
4) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
5) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
6) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
8) ------------

Name : Ruler
MaxHP: 105

Magic   : 59
Vitality: 43
Agility : 27
Cunning : 39

Resist: Electricity Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Wrath (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (2))
2) Lightning Bolt (Type: Electricity, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
3) Might (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
4) Cleric's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 30% chance to apply Mute to targets whose last action was magical ability, preventing the use of non-physical abilities.)
7) Calming Cut (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Removes Stun, Panic, Sleep, or Charm from you or a nearby ally.)

Name : Maj. Civatateo
Level: 31
MaxHP: 111

Magic   : 64
Agility : 46
Cunning : 36

Resist: Ice Body Mind Light Dark
Weak  : Fire Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Inquisition (Type: Light, 35 SP. 50% chance to inflict Guilt on enemy targets, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
2) Life Drain (Type: Body, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)
3) Light Veil (Type: Light, Reactive. 50% chance to respond to damage dealt to you by adjacent enemies with a 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
4) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Rousing Cry (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Accelerates the next turn of all nearby allies who aren't Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping. Cooldown: Presence (6))
7) War Spirit (Type: Healing, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by restoring 25 of your SP.)

Name : Tlaloc
MaxHP: 121

Magic   : 71
Vitality: 47
Agility : 27

Immune: Ice Electricity Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Cleansing Rain (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
2) Healing Rain (Type: Healing, 35 SP. 105 Power heal.)
3) Meditate (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 10 SP. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
4) Vengeful (Type: None, Passive. Responds to damage dealt to you by enemies by restoring 3 SP.)
5) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
6) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
7) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)

Name : Bigfoot
Level: 36
MaxHP: 144

Strength: 98
Vitality: 55
Agility : 34
Cunning : 34

Abilities Known:
1) Grand Slam (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 100 Power attack.)
2) Log Toss (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 100 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (6))
3) Brain Knocker (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 50% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to delay the next turn of the target.)
4) Heavyhanded (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
5) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
6) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
8) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)

Name : Vampire
MaxHP: 105

Strength: 35
Magic   : 31
Vitality: 35
Agility : 47
Cunning : 47

Resist: Body Mind Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
3) Dreamstalker (Type: Mind, Passive. Your attacks deal 50% more damage to and do not wake up Sleeping targets that have full HP.)
4) Hypnotic Glare (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 50% chance to inflict Sleep on enemies, preventing them from acting for several turns or until damaged. Cooldown: Presence (9))
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Unicorn
Level: 25
MaxHP: 103

Strength: 32
Magic   : 49
Cunning : 28

Weak  : Body Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Heal Wounds (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 105 Power heal.)
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
4) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
5) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
6) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
7) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)

You have not used Enemy Lure yet. Do you
 still wish to leave the level? (Y or N)
 Using magic map...
 Magic Map can only be aimed at yourself.
 Press Enter to execute, Escape to cancel.
 You use the magic map.
 This level is now fully explored.
 Your relic scans the level for any remaining
 enemies...
 Item Sense scans the level for hidden
 items...
 No additional items found.
 Your relic receives Credits from S.E.P.I.!
 Your relic absorbs 960 C.
 You swap places with Pele.
 You pick up the small cache.
 Your relic absorbs 266 C.
 There is a shimmering portal to Victory
 here. Press 'p', '<', or '>' to change
 levels.
 Really win the game and start a new cycle?
 (Y or N)
 You have not used Enemy Lure yet. Do you
 still wish to leave the level? (Y or N)
 Alright then.
 Using Enemy Lure...
 Enemy Lure attempts to draw out hidden
 enemies...
 Additional enemy presence detected!
 The basilisk appears out of nowhere! (x2)
 The abatwa appears out of nowhere! (x3)
 Tlaloc hits the basilisk.
 Your unicorn hits the basilisk.
 Tlaloc hits the basilisk.
 Pele calls down a fiery rain.
 Pele burns the abatwa.
 It's super effective!
 Pele burns the basilisk. (x2)
 Pele ignores the attack!
 Pele burns the abatwa.
 It's super effective!
 The abatwa is set on fire!
 The basilisk touches your unicorn.
 It's super effective!
 Your unicorn is poisoned!
 The basilisk touches your unicorn.
 It's super effective!
 Really win the game and start a new cycle?
 (Y or N)
 You win!

Name : Raiju

Strength: 17
Magic   : 41
Cunning : 29

Resist: Fire
Weak  : Ice Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
2) Electrocute (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
4) Electropulse (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has an 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Holy Eloko
Level: 22
MaxHP: 93

Strength: 31
Vitality: 31
Cunning : 47

Resist: Electricity Body Mind Light
Weak  : Fire Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 65% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
2) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
3) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
5) Holy Word (Type: Light, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Cooldown: Breath (4))
6) King's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 70% chance to apply Guilt to targets whose HP is at or above their base maximum, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
8) ------------

Name : Maj. Ehlose
Level: 21
MaxHP: 90

Strength: 43
Vitality: 50

Resist: Ice Electricity Mind Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Mightbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
2) Warning Cry (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
3) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Calming Cut (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Removes Stun, Panic, Sleep, or Charm from you or a nearby ally.)
5) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
7) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)

MaxHP: 91

Strength: 19
Magic   : 47
Vitality: 38

Abilities Known:
1) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
2) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-130 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
6) Uncurse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down.)
7) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 33% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))

Name : Hob
Level: 22
MaxHP: 96

Magic   : 42
Agility : 22
Cunning : 35

Abilities Known:
1) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
2) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-130 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
6) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))

Name : Psychic Shikigami
Level: 26
MaxHP: 92

Magic   : 50
Agility : 35
Cunning : 67

Resist: Impact Ice Mind Dark
Weak  : Slash Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Spite (Type: Dark, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Cull (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Only affects enemies whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (4))
3) Fool's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Pariah on targets whose last action was not a damaging ability.)
4) Menacing Shout (Type: Mind, 15 SP. Three 60% chances to delay the next turn of enemy targets. Cooldown: Presence (4))
5) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
6) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
8) ------------

Name : Eye killer
MaxHP: 104

Strength: 31
Magic   : 43
Agility : 43
Cunning : 51

Resist: Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Shock Blast (Type: Electricity, 25 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 14% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Maul (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Slash attacks.)
3) Flash Shock (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Muddle Host (Type: Mind, 35 SP. 35% chance to inflict Panic, causing the targets' actions to sometimes be randomized.)
5) Furious Rage (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your health is at 50% or less of maximum and your last action was a damaging ability.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Now, I'm on cycle 2, going as Orb of Power \ Buff \ Ice. It started very sadly: I was so weak I had to run away from freybugs, until via very careful maneuvering managed to recruit one of them.
greattuna

Next

Return to General Discussion