My first ghost on 20+ tower

The tower awaits!

Re: My first ghost on 20+ tower

Postby Ferret » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:26 pm

I've got the Quiet Prayer thing fixed. :) Was a bit weirder than I expected:

"Random" effects had two different bugs:

1) On a self-only spell, they didn't work at all. (Quiet Prayer)
2) On any other spell, they always triggered an extra effect ('None' results were ignored)

Both seem to be fixed now. Thanks again for the report :D
Ferret

Postby oneeyedjoe » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:43 am

I had a feeling that something was wrong with a healing charm as well. Fairies were getting double heals way too often, definitely more than 25%. It was a bug after all :P .

Now to my recent tower 23 ghost win. :) Started with Shocking stabs and Hand of Light. The idea was to make a some sort of exorcist or ghost buster build because a lot of ghosts and undead are weak to electricity and light. And against holy and electric enemies I would have their dark and ice counterparts that also would be resistant to light and electricity. I ended up with Baleful Zagh and Polar Raiju at the middle of the run and kept them until the end.

In early game I got high voltage from Raicho, holy word from a random corpse and storm veil from a random Charged Zar. To my surprise storm veil was shocking enemies fairly often despite having only 5% (+2.5% from HV) to shock. Later got galvanize from Aeras in Vikhor's sanctum but sadly couldn't catch Vikhor himself. I really wanted Parry from him. But I got it from Madevra later anyway. Somewhere along the way found flash shock from a corpse and kept in for the entire run. Extra shock chance with galvanize turned it into a reliable way of restoring SP and getting free hits on enemies. I was spreading my stats 2-2-1 S-M-A and in the early game I was missing quite often. After one purple essence my hit rate became better but ACC down and chilled were making me miss my strikes a lot more.

Everything was going smoothly until Turdak's sanctum where I got caught in double encounter. While I was dealing with sleepy corpse encounter a pack of ghouls came from around corner. My party was mostly weak to body (Icesworn Gremlin, Nero, Profane smite fish) so everybody got paralyzed. I barely managed to survive with 10 maxHP, left Miochaoin as a bait and repositioned myself with a wind card. While I was resummoning demons poor ogre got torn apart. I just recruited him literally outside of portal to the sanctum and he died to the first encounter :D Didn't restore him because I don't like his stats. Sure he hits hard but with his 13 agility that doesn't happen very often. Got Turdak instead of Miochaoin but didn't use him very often. He is very good at killing Chaliss and packs of Abatwa so that was the only things I used him for.

Another scary moment was in Ninkasi's sanctum. Oni, Chahapuma, stun-clobber-stun, etc. Recruited Ninkasi and again almost never used her :lol: Later I copied Ever Ready and Rallying Cry to my Unicorn and with Ritualist passive it could keep on healing forever. Later fused Ninkasi onto unicorn just for resistances. Brewmaster doesn't take away vitality and adds some magic + very useful for any healer mind and body resistances. It also gives a lot of not so useful cunning tho. Probably should've copied something like alluring veil to make use of that cunning but oh well.

Andria got absolutely shat on by my mostly Dark/Light immune party. When I met her I already had Reprobus, Baleful Zagh and soul armour made of said Baleful Zagh, so the only thing Andria could do is keep spamming Rage at Reprobus. No mass dark/light nukes, no mass healing from guilt, just 1 70 power skill spam. :D For once I was glad that my Unicorn got stuck out of my LoS and kept healing Reprobus while being far enough from Adria. Actually that is another problem with healers. Sometimes when you autoexplore healer (or any demon, but it's more important with healers) gets stuck behind corner but if it can see at least one ally it will stay there and keep healing him. Even if summoner is in danger healer will just keep healing that one demon it can see.

Hmm actually I think I fought every hero in this run, that doesn't happen very often. Got heavy slash from Zaji, parry from Madevra, nothing useful from Chaliss, grand cleave from Mordecai, replaced heavy slash with it, nothing from Andria, was tempted to take chain lightning from Antoria, but decided not to in favor of flash shock (yep, mostly because I replaced High voltage with stormfront and was really needed that extra shock chance for galvanize to work. 0 investment in Cunning came back to bite in the late game because penalty was getting pretty severe so I kept puny 40 power attack over 85 power nuke, lol) Hm how far away can you stand and still get bonus from stormfront? I assume it's 2 tiles just because math is nice that way :lol: 75% up close, 50% 1 tile away and 25% 2 tiles away. And from Tremane I got nothing. Somewhere on mid teens floor I replaced holy word with emit lumin from corpse. More consistent damage over burst AoE damage that gets weaker as the fight goes on.

Despite being full on melee class I put exactly 0 point in vitality and honestly never regretted it. My soul armor protected me from most nasty status effects. Zagh with king's mien and later civatateo with inquisition combined with volt bite or cleave were also a good way of sustaining health. And parry, can't forget about that. Saved me a lot of trouble against all those pesky onies and rakshasas. So a stat that can be replaces with soul armor and some defensive passives probably isn't that good of a stat.

On tower 23 I was screwing around with 4 mirror chimes I had left. Tried to make my ghost a bit nastier :twisted: . Ended up recycling volcanic civatateo that I got from my other ghost :P 3 times. And for all those credits I restored Shoggoth whom I previously recycled for credits :P gave it some skills from uncustomized brucha and fused said brucha onto shoggoth. Didn't get anything interesting but hey, 8 full ability slots still better than 4.

Oh and you might want to check on pyre rite. I think it can heal through infection, but can't restore SP.

Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 5/26/2017, Scoring Model: 5/26/2017
Dump file created at: 6/15/2017 7:11:19 AM

Summoner IBringLight...
was chosen by the Crown of Glory,
selected Electricity and Light as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 71180,
is currently at Tower:23,
and is quite dead!

--==== Main Character ====--

Name : IBringLight
Level: 32
MaxHP: 115
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 73
Magic   : 75
Vitality: 12
Agility : 44
Cunning : 21

Immune: Mind Light Dark
Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Volt Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 100 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Grand Cleave (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 85 Power attack.)
3) Flash Shock (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Emit Lumin (Type: Light, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (1))
5) Hand of Light (Type: Light, Passive. Your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks that damage targets weak to Light also deal a 85 Power Light attack if the additional damage would be fatal to the target.)
6) Stormfront (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 0% to 75% of the original chance, based on proximity to the target (adjacent = 75%, maximum range = 0%).)
7) Parry (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to parry Melee and Direct range Slash, Impact, and Pierce abilities if your last used ability was also such.)
8) Galvanize (Type: Electricity, Passive. When you apply Shock, you regain 30 SP.)

Relic Upgrades:
Quick Summon (Your first Summon each turn is a free action (can use Summon as a normal action afterwards.))
Quick Dismiss (Your first Dismiss each turn is a free action (can use Dismiss as a normal action afterwards.))
Recycle (Delete Demon now grants Credits based on the number of levels the demon has gained (more levels = more Credits).)
Soul Armor (Unlocks the Soul Armor transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to copy its MaxHP modifier, Speed, immunities, resistances, and weaknesses to yourself.)
Capacity Up I (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 7 at once.)

Inventory:
7 Pure stone
6 Chakra stone
4 Night rune
3 Pain glyph
2 Heart glyph
3 Pure gem
1 Chakra gem
5 Peace offering
1 Curse rune
2 Blizzard rune
6 Heal stone
2 Venom rune
2 Wind card
1 Guardian gem
1 Calm card
2 Flame glyph

Current Credits: 3241

Codex Daemonium Completion
Shared Codex   : 116 / 135 (85% complete)

--==== Party Overview  ====--

Element      Users      Immune     Resistant  Normal     Weak       
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Slash        1*         0          1          7*         0         
Impact       1          0          1          7*         0         
Pierce       3*         0          1          7*         0         
Fire         2          1          2          2          3*         
Ice          1          1          2          4*         1         
Electricity  2*         1          0          5*         2         
Body         1          1          3          4*         0         
Mind         3          2*         3          1          2         
Light        4*         4*         1          3          0         
Dark         2          2*         2          3          1         

n : Number of party members counted.
* : Denotes the main character is included.

--==== Current Party ====--

Name : Brewmaster Unicorn
Level: 30
MaxHP: 117

Strength: 29
Magic   : 62
Vitality: 38
Agility : 29
Cunning : 42

Immune: Light
Resist: Body Mind
Weak  : Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Heal Wounds (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 105 Power heal.)
2) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
4) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
5) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
6) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
7) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))

Name : Sainted Polong
Level: 31
MaxHP: 100

Strength: 13
Magic   : 67
Vitality: 19
Agility : 33
Cunning : 73

Immune: Body Light
Resist: Mind Dark
Weak  : Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Major Pain (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 55 Power attack. Has two 70% chances to delay the next turn of the target. Cannot miss.)
2) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
3) Blight (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Only affects enemies with one or more negative status effects. 62 Power attack, plus 8 Power per negative status effect on the target. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
4) Witch's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks may apply Ignite, Poison, Charm, Hex, and Pariah at random to targets who have a negative status effect.)
5) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
6) Inquisition (Type: Light, 35 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt on enemy targets, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
7) Afflicter (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP for applying a new Body, Mind, Light, Dark, or Debuff status effect. (Poison stacking does not count as a new effect.))
8) Wither Host (Type: Debuff, 40 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense and accuracy by 20%.)

Name : Polar Raiju
Level: 27
MaxHP: 87

Strength: 18
Magic   : 63
Vitality: 25
Agility : 49
Cunning : 30

Immune: Ice Electricity
Resist: Fire
Weak  : Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Electrocute (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Electropulse (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has an 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
3) Frozen Heart (Type: Ice, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Ice abilities by 5 if you used an Ice ability last turn.)
4) Winterkill (Type: Ice, 10 SP. Only affects Chilled characters. 25 Power attack. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
6) Frost Arrow (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
7) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)
8) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)

Name : Mulassa
Level: 32
MaxHP: 122

Strength: 38
Magic   : 61
Vitality: 61
Agility : 25
Cunning : 25

Resist: Fire Body Mind
Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Blast (Type: Fire, 25 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Breath (4))
3) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
4) Terrifying Cry (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 70% chance to inflict Panic on enemies, causing their actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (9))
5) Dragon Soul (Type: None, Passive. Your abilities that use your current SP to determine their effect use your maximum SP instead.)
6) Unconquerable (Type: Defense, Passive. Reduces Endure cooldown by 1 turn when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)
7) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
8) Bolt Spray (Type: Pierce, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack.)

Name : Baleful Zagh
Level: 26
MaxHP: 96

Strength: 11
Magic   : 65
Vitality: 23
Agility : 29
Cunning : 52

Immune: Mind Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Smite (Type: Light, 10 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Humble (Type: Light, 20 SP. Only affects enemies whose HP is at or above their base maximum. 85 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (1))
4) King's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 70% chance to apply Guilt to targets whose HP is at or above their base maximum, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
5) Halo (Type: Light, 20 SP. Only affects enemies. 85 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (1))
6) Fool's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Pariah on targets whose last action was not a damaging ability.)
7) Priesthood (Type: None, Passive. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 (minimum 0.) Cooldowns reduced to 0 by Priesthood are removed from the ability and no longer restrict its usage.)
8) Rage (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (1))

Name : Eradicator Shoggoth
MaxHP: 110

Strength: 63
Magic   : 12
Vitality: 42
Agility : 31
Cunning : 37

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Ice
Weak  : Fire Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Speedbreaker (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
2) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))
3) Eat Alive (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 100 Power attack. Half normal accuracy. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
4) Dazzling Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Stun adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing them to miss their next turn.)
5) Bolt Spray (Type: Pierce, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack.)
6) Filthy Spear (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 70 Power attack, enemies only. Has a 50% chance to inflict Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
7) Bolt Shot (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 100 Power attack.)
8) Terrifying Cry (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 70% chance to inflict Panic on enemies, causing their actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (9))

Name : Volcanic Civatateo
Level: 33
MaxHP: 103

Strength: 15
Magic   : 94
Vitality: 22
Agility : 37
Cunning : 47

Immune: Fire
Resist: Ice Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Inquisition (Type: Light, 35 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt on enemy targets, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
2) Life Drain (Type: Body, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)
3) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
4) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 35 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
5) Pyre Rite (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for allies.)
6) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
7) Inner Fire (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. 60 Power heal. Restores 10 SP. Free action. Cooldown: Heat (8))
8) Flame Blast (Type: Fire, 25 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)

--==== Recent Messages ====--

Your shoggoth is no longer on fire.
 Using Flash Shock...
 Aim within the possible target area using
 movement keys. Press Enter to execute,
 Escape to cancel.
 You miss the polong.
 Using Volt Bite...
 Escape to cancel.
 You bite the polong. You shock the polong.
 It's super effective!
 The polong is shocked!
 You feel refreshed.
 Your shoggoth is still charmed!
 Your shoggoth misses your zagh.
 Your zagh chants while pointing at your
 shoggoth.
 Your shoggoth is no longer charmed.
 Using Volt Bite...
 Escape to cancel.
 You bite the polong. You shock the polong.
 It's super effective!
 Your shoggoth hits the polong.
 Your shoggoth kills the polong!!
 Your unicorn gestures at you.
 You feel better.
 You begin resting.
 Your shoggoth is no longer regenerating.
 Your unicorn gestures at itself.
 Your unicorn looks healthier.
 Your power returns to normal.
 Your accuracy returns to normal.
 Your unicorn's power returns to normal.
 Your unicorn's accuracy returns to normal.
 Your shoggoth's power returns to normal.
 Your shoggoth's accuracy returns to normal.
 Your zagh's power returns to normal.
 Your zagh's accuracy returns to normal.
 You continue resting to restore your
 inactive allies.
 Rest complete.
 There is a shimmering portal to Victory
 here. Press 'p', '<', or '>' to change
 levels.
 Are you sure you want to abandon the current
 game? If so, re-enter your summoner's name.
 You quit...

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Fatewarper Yuki-onna
MaxHP: 110

Strength: 24
Magic   : 45
Vitality: 24
Agility : 24
Cunning : 68

Immune: Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Snowstorm (Type: Ice, 40 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Wintry Touch (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 100 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
4) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Wither (Type: Debuff, 30 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense and accuracy by 20%.)
7) Wither Host (Type: Debuff, 40 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense and accuracy by 20%.)
8) ------------

Name : Reprobus
MaxHP: 126

Strength: 64
Magic   : 29
Vitality: 37
Agility : 33
Cunning : 22

Immune: Mind Light

Abilities Known:
1) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
2) Impaling Thrust (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 85 Power attack, enemies only.)
3) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Breath (4))
4) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
5) Piercing Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
6) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
7) Unconquerable (Type: Defense, Passive. Reduces Endure cooldown by 1 turn when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)
8) ------------

Name : Brucha
Level: 29
MaxHP: 99

Strength: 47
Magic   : 15
Vitality: 31
Agility : 79
Cunning : 23

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Bolt Shot (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 100 Power attack.)
2) Bolt Spray (Type: Pierce, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack.)
3) Spiny Veil (Type: Pierce, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent enemies with a 20 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
4) Vitalize (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Briefly bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Baba Yaga

Strength: 16
Magic   : 71
Vitality: 37
Agility : 20
Cunning : 71

Immune: Mind Dark
Resist: Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Vigor Steal (Type: Dark, 35 SP. 85 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 33% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cannot miss.)
2) Energy Siphon (Type: Body, 0 SP. Drains the target's SP by 10%, restoring your own SP by 66% of the amount drained. Cannot miss.)
3) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
4) Blight (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Only affects enemies with one or more negative status effects. 62 Power attack, plus 8 Power per negative status effect on the target. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
5) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 50% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
6) Witch's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks may apply Ignite, Poison, Charm, Hex, and Pariah at random to targets who have a negative status effect.)
7) Deep Chill (Type: Ice, Passive. Increases the duration of your Chill effects by 3 turns.)
8) Afflicter (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP for applying a new Body, Mind, Light, Dark, or Debuff status effect. (Poison stacking does not count as a new effect.))

Abilities Known:
1) Inquisition (Type: Light, 35 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt on enemy targets, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
2) Life Drain (Type: Body, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)
3) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
4) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
5) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 35 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
6) Pyre Rite (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for allies.)
7) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
8) Inner Fire (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. 60 Power heal. Restores 10 SP. Free action. Cooldown: Heat (8))

Abilities Known:
3) Spiny Veil (Type: Pierce, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent enemies with a 20 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
4) Vitalize (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Briefly bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Abilities Known:
4) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 35 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
5) Pyre Rite (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for allies.)
6) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
7) Inner Fire (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. 60 Power heal. Restores 10 SP. Free action. Cooldown: Heat (8))
8) Flame Blast (Type: Fire, 25 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)

Aawww is there no way to obtain hand of night other than start with it on crown of glory? (also slenderman's modifier has it but it requires too much effort to dig it up from there) I thought that baleful and sainted modifiers had it, I guess I was thinking of veils, they look sort of similar. Hand of night/light should totally be a part either of light/dark or melee modifiers.
oneeyedjoe

Postby Ferret » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Yeah, the whole Charm mechanic ended up busted due to some AI improvements I did in that area last build, but since both forms of busted looked "correct" in small amounts (a streak of no bonus and a streak of always bonus are both possible with a 25% success rate after all), they went right over my head. :D

Ever Ready Unicorns are pretty darn amazing. :D They're vulnerable to SP draining, but enemies rarely have that capability so in practice it works pretty well.

Healer AI tries to prioritize keeping the summoner in sight, but it won't move if someone needs healing. I might need to make it a bit more willing to let minor injuries stand in order to move towards the summoner when this is a problem, but that may have unforeseen and frowny consequences itself.

Stormfront actually helps you at anything other than absolute maximum range: you lose roughly 12% of the bonus per square further out than adjacent. i.e.: 75%, 63%, 51%, 39%, 27%, 15%, 3%, 0% for range 1 to range 8... though no Electricity abilities hit at range 8 anyway. :) Granted, Range 7's 3% bonus is pretty tiny... +3% of most Shock chances won't do much :)

I have to disagree with your assessment of Vitality though. Being able to win without it is a good thing: if you couldn't, I would find that to be a bigger problem than the fact you're able to compensate for not having it using other means. :) There are similar ways to compensate for ignoring pretty much any stats: poor Str/Mag can be compensated for by using Offense Up, Defense Down, Ignite, Poison, and (for Str only) Hex; poor Agl can be compensated for with Chill, Accuracy Up, Evasion Down, or using status effects like Paralyze and Stun that prevent missing. Poor Cunning almost doesn't need to be compensated for: there are plenty of debuffs that have high enough success rates to be usable even without it (mostly Debuff and Body type ones, though Mind ones can be usable too if you stick to the Gaze spells)

On the flip side, high Vitality plays an important role in other builds too: Veil tanking is by far the most common example of it, but I like "dark healers" myself (high Vitality, HP and MaxHP draining, and Draw Wounds: basic idea is that you buff your MaxHP into the sky, then use drain attacks for offense/sustain while using Draw Wounds backed by your ridiculous HP pool and recovery to keep allies alive without having to use actions on it.)

I'll look into Pyre Rite. :) Thanks for the tip. :D

Yeah, there are some abilities that are just very rare. I don't know that the Hands would fit on the Light/Dark modifiers since they're mostly ranged support and won't have much use for a passive based on physical attack usage, but they'll probably show up somewhere else some day :D

Thanks for the report, and congrats on the ghost win :D
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:21 pm

BTW: Checked Pyre Rite, seems to work as expected in various tests. If you notice it working when it shouldn't for sure, lemme know though (bonus points for a save file!)
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 pm

Characters should now be much more reluctant to advance on sleeping targets if they do not have melee attack abilities, or passives that enhance their basic attack in some way, or Low Profile. (These are the general things the AI uses to determine if a critter belongs in melee range or not.) The other exception is of course Dreamstalker + a Sleeper at full health. :)

Of course, if there are other non-Sleeping targets nearby, they'll still move towards those, which may look (and even functionally be) the same, so be aware of that. :D
Ferret

Postby oneeyedjoe » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:44 am

I was fighting a very annoying relic wraith with pyre rite and 3 healers. Any damage I dealt was instantly negated and pyre rite was keeping their SP at almost full for quite some time. So I decided to starve them out of SP with infection. I swear I kept seeing message "infection prevents *demon's name* from refreshment" but they were regaining health anyway. :(
oneeyedjoe

Postby Ferret » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:52 am

:( Hmm... it's possible I may have done something during the current bug fixing to fix that without realizing it, but either that happened, or something else is involved to trigger the bug, as I still can't get it to happen testing it over here.
Ferret

Postby oneeyedjoe » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Image Tlaloc is being a bad influence for Baphomet with misspelling penance. :D
oneeyedjoe

Postby Ferret » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Fixed. :P Man, Baphomet is proving quite the troublemaker this build :P
Ferret

Postby oneeyedjoe » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:21 pm

Victory with a vodun mask at last. Was planning to make a healer drainer with draw wounds, inquisition and mind howl/share pain. Some sort of a mix between banshee, civatateo and ikiryo. Ranged vigor drain is hard to come by though, but I found vigor siphon breath early in anomaly on profane fotia. Made a well fed slime just for the lulz :D damn thing had 100+hp on lvl 10 and in fights where enemies couldn't exploit its weaknesses was pretty much unkillable with me applying regen and guilt. I really wanted to make well fed shoggoth later, but lost my slime to a pack of snowy birds. It was sitting in the morgue for some time because it was too low of a level to be useful and was replaced by ehlose immediately. By the time I got shoggoth slime wasn't available for restoring anymore :( . Because I didn't take recycle this time I really couldn't afford to temporarily store abilities on other demons, so reshape, resolve and malleable were gone with slime. Really want to try resolve, malleable and mending aura combo some time, sounds like a lot of survivability. I also had Miochaoin whom I lost as well. But when I got Reprobus I decided to spend 1/3 of my credits just to restore ogre and copy his roar to ehlose along with second wind and unconquerable. And this is where I changed my plans and turned into life eating dragon. Later I made roaring Yali and Incubus, very strong stuff. Well to be honest bloodlust+arrow spays can do the same, but mighty roar has stun chance built into it and more damage, and second wind is better for SP recovery. I didn't have a proper healer for quite some time. I had blessed ruhin, whom I stole from python, for status effect cure and me with life drains and draw wound for healing. My first proper healer was gluttonous nero with mending aura and heal wounds on tower 14 from my own local ghost.
Not much else to say, with my life stealing breaths and pretty much infinite CD resets I was flying though levels, eating everything that got on my way. Also had storm breaths for undead/ghost packs who usually immune or resistant to drains. In Ogun's sanctum I got pretty good tanky Cherufe with immortal modifier. Decided to link with Ogun just to give heavy defense, ready block and 115 power slices to Cherufe and deleted Ogun immediately.
On tower 23 I lured my own ghost, IBringLight and defeated him. For some reason when he dismissed one of his badly injured allies he never replaced him with another demon from his pack despite having quick summon. So fight was mostly 3 vs 4. By that time my Gluttonous Nero outstayed its welcome and I wanted to replace him with Brewmaster Unicorn from that ghost, but failed the link. Volcanic Civatateo with her 100 power fire arrows dispatched poor beast who was slightly below half hp :( . She also killed my Ehlose. :x Also had Aeris with full shock build whom I wanted to replace, probably with Vishap, but didn't have much credits and failed unicorn link made every demon from that encounter unobtainable.
If I had recycle I'd probably turn every party member into unconquerable dragon. When demons have no attacks other than breath they use second wind every time it's available, but if they can do something else they often neglect it, despite having unconquerable.

Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 5/26/2017, Scoring Model: 5/26/2017
Dump file created at: 6/18/2017 7:41:23 PM

Summoner Derpface...
was chosen by the Vodun Mask,
selected Healing and Body as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 62533,
is currently at Tower:23,
and is quite dead!

--==== Main Character ====--

Name : Derpface
MaxHP: 167

Strength: 9
Magic   : 110
Vitality: 69
Agility : 4
Cunning : 28

Resist: Body
Weak  : Light

Abilities Known:
1) Storm Breath (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (4))
2) Consume Life (Type: Body, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cooldown: Breath (5))
3) Consume Vigor (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power), split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cooldown: Breath (6))
4) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
5) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
6) Gluttony (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 50% increase in healing, SP restoration, and MaxHP bonuses from drains and abilities that heal based on damage dealt or restore SP based on SP drained.)
7) Unconquerable (Type: Defense, Passive. Reduces Endure cooldown by 1 turn when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)
8) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)

Relic Upgrades:
Enemy Sense (Shows the positions of roaming enemies on the map, even if you have not fully explored the level. Also warns you about summoner corpses whose Relics still contain active demons.)
Far Summon I (Increases the range of Summon by 2.)
Quick Dismiss (Your first Dismiss each turn is a free action (can use Dismiss as a normal action afterwards.))
Capacity Up I (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 7 at once.)
Quick Summon (Your first Summon each turn is a free action (can use Summon as a normal action afterwards.))

Inventory:
2 Pure gem
6 Heal stone
1 Night rune
3 Heal gem
6 Pure stone
1 Blizzard rune
2 Venom rune
2 Zephyr card
2 Pain glyph
2 Curse rune
2 Calm card
1 Guardian gem
2 Magic map
1 Heart glyph
3 Chakra stone
1 Bolt glyph
1 Tempest rune

Current Credits: 1784

Codex Daemonium Completion
Shared Codex   : 120 / 135 (88% complete)

--==== Party Overview  ====--

Element      Users      Immune     Resistant  Normal     Weak       
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Slash        3          0          2          5*         0         
Impact       2          0          2          5*         0         
Pierce       1          0          2          5*         0         
Fire         0          1          1          4*         1         
Ice          0          0          1          3*         3         
Electricity  2*         1          2          4*         0         
Body         2*         0          3*         3          1         
Mind         0          0          2          5*         0         
Light        0          1          0          2          4*         
Dark         1*         0          2          3*         2         

n : Number of party members counted.
* : Denotes the main character is included.

--==== Current Party ====--

Name : Aeras
Level: 23
MaxHP: 88
MaxSP: 125

Strength: 19
Magic   : 47
Vitality: 19
Agility : 47
Cunning : 33

Immune: Electricity
Weak  : Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
2) Galvanize (Type: Electricity, Passive. When you apply Shock, you regain 30 SP.)
3) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
4) Thunderous (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also has a 70% chance to delay the next turn of nearby enemies.)
5) Bolt Chain (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also inflicts a 55 Power attack on and has a 10% chance to Shock an adjacent enemy. Shock applied by Bolt Chain cannot trigger Bolt Chain.)
6) Full Power (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 200% of the original chance when your SP is 100 or higher. (This is checked before casting costs are deducted.))
7) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
8) Shock Arrow (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)

Name : Gluttonous Nero
Level: 21
MaxHP: 98
MaxSP: 125

Strength: 22
Magic   : 50
Vitality: 49
Agility : 17
Cunning : 17

Resist: Fire Ice Body Dark
Weak  : Light

Abilities Known:
1) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
2) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) Dark Gift (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Cannot target characters weak to Dark. 60-130 Power heal, based on the target's Dark resistance (Normal = 60 Power, Resist = 105 Power, Immune = 130 Power). Cooldown: Dark (2))
5) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
6) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
7) Heal Wounds (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 105 Power heal.)
8) Mending Aura (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects wounded allies who are not Mended. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)

Name : Abatwa
MaxHP: 116

Strength: 28
Magic   : 28
Vitality: 40
Agility : 56
Cunning : 48

Resist: Electricity Mind
Weak  : Fire Ice Body

Abilities Known:
1) Poison Needle (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to inflict Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
3) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Dominator (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Charm, turning the target against their allies.)
5) Silver Hand (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
6) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
7) Templar's Arc (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
8) Bolt Spray (Type: Pierce, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack.)

Name : Incubus
Level: 31

Strength: 28
Magic   : 33
Vitality: 41
Agility : 45
Cunning : 58

Weak  : Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt.)
2) Love Tap (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. 35% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies.)
3) Dominator (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Charm, turning the target against their allies.)
4) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
5) Mighty Roar (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 50% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (6))
6) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
8) Silver Hand (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)

Name : Immortal Cherufe
Level: 28

Strength: 24
Magic   : 50
Vitality: 65
Agility : 27
Cunning : 24

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Electricity
Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Bask (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Can be used when Muted. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
2) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
3) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
4) Heavy Guard (Type: Impact, Reactive. Responds to attacks by adjacent enemies that you block or parry with a 40 Power attack that has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cannot miss.)
5) Ready Block (Type: Defense, Passive. If your last action was a Melee or Direct range Slash, Impact, or Pierce ability, provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks.)
6) Melting Slice (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 115 Power attack, split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
7) Magma Force (Type: Slash, 25 SP. 115 Power attack, split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
8) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)

Name : Eradicator Yali
Level: 26
MaxHP: 93

Strength: 65
Magic   : 17
Vitality: 32
Agility : 39
Cunning : 27

Immune: Light
Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Body
Weak  : Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Maul (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Slash attacks.)
2) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
3) Silver Hand (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
4) Cursebreak Cut (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down from you or a nearby ally.)
5) Mighty Roar (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 50% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (6))
6) Unconquerable (Type: Defense, Passive. Reduces Endure cooldown by 1 turn when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)
7) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
8) Dominator (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Charm, turning the target against their allies.)

--==== Recent Messages ====--

It's super effective!
 The civatateo kills your ehlose!!
 Your abatwa shoots a needle at the
 civatateo. Your abatwa hits the civatateo.
 The civatateo is poisoned!
 Your cherufe slices the shoggoth.
 It isn't very effective.
 Your cherufe melts the shoggoth.
 It's super effective!
 Your cherufe looks refreshed. (x2)
 The shoggoth will regenerate longer!
 The shoggoth misses you.
 The civatateo bites you.
 Using Second Wind...
 Second Wind can only be aimed at yourself.
 Press Enter to execute, Escape to cancel.
 You take a deep breath.
 You catch your breath!
 Using Consume Vigor...
 Escape to cancel.
 You consume vigor. You drain the shoggoth.
 You kill the shoggoth!!
 You drain the civatateo.
 It isn't very effective.
 You sap the shoggoth's vigor!
 You feel more vigorous.
 You sap the civatateo's vigor!
 You feel more vigorous.
 Your abatwa shoots a needle at the
 civatateo. Your abatwa hits the civatateo.
 The civatateo falls silent!
 The civatateo dies!!
 You can be mended again.
 Your cherufe can be mended again.
 Your nero can be mended again.
 Your evasion returns to normal.
 Your cherufe's evasion returns to normal.
 Your nero's evasion returns to normal.
 There is a shimmering portal to Victory
 here. Press 'p', '<', or '>' to change
 levels.
 Using Summon...
 Nevermind then.
 Using Restore Demon...
 Nevermind then.
 Are you sure you want to abandon the current
 game? If so, re-enter your summoner's name.
 You quit...

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Tuofei
Level: 21
MaxHP: 80

Strength: 18
Magic   : 47
Vitality: 25
Agility : 47
Cunning : 18

Immune: Ice
Resist: Fire Electricity
Weak  : Body Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
2) Winterkill (Type: Ice, 10 SP. Only affects Chilled characters. 25 Power attack. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Mist Shroud (Type: Ice, Passive. If your last action was an Ice ability, provides a 25% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks.)
4) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Abilities Known:
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Vampire
Level: 28
MaxHP: 102

Strength: 34
Magic   : 30
Vitality: 34
Agility : 46
Cunning : 46

Resist: Body Mind Dark
Weak  : Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Dreamstalker (Type: Mind, Passive. Your attacks deal 50% more damage to and do not wake up Sleeping targets that have full HP.)
4) Hypnotic Glare (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to inflict Sleep on enemies, preventing them from acting for a few turns or until damaged. Cooldown: Presence (9))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Ogun
MaxHP: 122

Strength: 52
Magic   : 32
Vitality: 52
Cunning : 40

Immune: Body
Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Fire
Weak  : Ice Electricity Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Rhino Charge (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
2) Melting Slice (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 115 Power attack, split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Magma Force (Type: Slash, 25 SP. 115 Power attack, split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
4) Flash Burn (Type: Fire, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Ready Block (Type: Defense, Passive. If your last action was a Melee or Direct range Slash, Impact, or Pierce ability, provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks.)
6) Heavy Guard (Type: Impact, Reactive. Responds to attacks by adjacent enemies that you block or parry with a 40 Power attack that has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cannot miss.)
7) Overpower (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the chance of opponents Blocking, Dodging, or Parrying your attacks by half.)
8) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)

Name : Polong
Level: 25
MaxHP: 87

Strength: 14
Magic   : 49
Vitality: 21
Agility : 35
Cunning : 56

Weak  : Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Major Pain (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 55 Power attack. Has two 70% chances to delay the next turn of the target. Cannot miss.)
2) Wither (Type: Debuff, 30 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense and accuracy by 20%.)
4) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Mighty Ehlose
Level: 25
MaxHP: 108

Strength: 52
Magic   : 10
Vitality: 60
Cunning : 29

Resist: Ice Electricity Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Mightbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
2) Warning Cry (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
3) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
6) Speedbreaker (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
8) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))

oneeyedjoe

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion