My first ghost on 20+ tower

The tower awaits!

Re: My first ghost on 20+ tower

Postby oneeyedjoe » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:43 am

I figured that angel mien works on light immune demons because it's technically mind check that does the trick, but what about turn delay? My last character was immune to mind but still was getting staggered by posses/haunt. And light/dark immune can get staggered by judge's mien too.
Never hurts to have more abilities :D even if they are just upgrades to already existing ones.
oneeyedjoe

Postby Ferret » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:49 am

Stagger doesn't have a single element: it does indeed take whichever element the ability is, usually... but I'm puzzled by Judge's Mien being able to work on light immunes. Hm. I'll have to look into that one.

It might hurt to have more abilities one day. :P I mean, 550+ is already a little nuts. :D
Ferret

Postby oneeyedjoe » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:53 am

Hmm actually I might be making thing up about judge's mien affecting light immunes. I remember how I got charmed once and my character decided to use haunt on dark immune demon and the log said "immune". And since I was charmed I think AI knew that haunt would do nothing to dark immune target so it decided to waste my SP since all my allies were unsummoned and I couldn't damage myself with abilities :D
So not entirely sure about this one.
oneeyedjoe

Postby Ferret » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:31 pm

I will be happier if it turns out not to be true. :P Resistance/immunity checking would be a bad place for there to have been a bug, and it would likely have been there for a loooong time. :)
Ferret

Postby oneeyedjoe » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:34 pm

Got another batch of decent runs to humbly brag about :lol:
At first I couldn't get a decent twilight run to pop up. First attempt died to Lioth's Anzu. I forgot that it has leap attack and I was being too risky with draw wounds/twilight combo. His fire breath made short work of my Ehlose armor.
Next run was even worse, I died to wraith's remains on tower 5 :? damn angels and their angel mien. After that I decided to try a blight run with martyr passive. In my previous blight runs I noticed that there isn't much to do after you throw all your debuffs and blight at enemies. My first twilight run showed me how good martyr can be, I was able to throw punish every other turn in most battles.
Here's info of that blight run.

Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 7/26/2017, Scoring Model: 5/26/2017
Dump file created at: 8/1/2017 2:38:22 AM

Summoner Potato...
was chosen by the Vodun Mask,
selected Debuff and Dark as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 70575,
is currently at Tower:23,
and is quite dead!

--==== Main Character ====--

Name : Potato
Level: 32
MaxHP: 157
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 4
Magic   : 97
Vitality: 47
Agility : 4
Cunning : 68

Resist: Dark
Weak  : Light

Abilities Known:
1) Vile Dance (Type: Body, 20 SP. 85% chance to apply Infection to enemies, which prevents most HP and SP recovery. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (4))
2) Wither (Type: Debuff, 30 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense and accuracy by 20%.)
3) Blight (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Only affects enemies with one or more negative status effects. 62 Power attack, plus 8 Power per negative status effect on the target. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
4) Smite (Type: Light, 10 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (1))
5) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
6) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
7) Martyr (Type: None, Reactive. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 turn when you are damaged by an attack.)
8) Afflicter (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP for applying a new Body, Mind, Light, Dark, or Debuff status effect. (Poison stacking does not count as a new effect.))

Relic Upgrades:
Enemy Sense (Shows the positions of roaming enemies on the map, even if you have not fully explored the level. Also warns you about summoner corpses whose Relics still contain active demons.)
Far Summon I (Increases the range of Summon by 2.)
Recycle (Delete Demon now grants Credits based on the number of levels the demon has gained (more levels = more Credits).)
Quick Dismiss (Your first Dismiss each turn is a free action (can use Dismiss as a normal action afterwards.))
Quick Summon (Your first Summon each turn is a free action (can use Summon as a normal action afterwards.))

Inventory:
2 Frost glyph
2 Chakra gem
3 Chakra stone
2 Curse rune
7 Pure stone
3 Magic map
5 Guardian gem
3 Heart glyph
2 Flame glyph
1 Pure gem
1 Ghost chime
7 Heal stone
2 Peace offering
2 Pain glyph
1 Tempest rune
1 Venom rune

Current Credits: 20222

Codex Daemonium Completion
Shared Codex   : 132 / 135 (97% complete)

--==== Party Overview  ====--

Element      Users      Immune     Resistant  Normal     Weak       
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Slash        1          0          0          6*         0         
Impact       0          0          0          6*         0         
Pierce       0          0          0          6*         0         
Fire         1          1          1          2*         2         
Ice          3*         1          3          2*         0         
Electricity  3          3          0          2*         1         
Body         2*         0          2          3*         1         
Mind         0          0          1          4*         1         
Light        2*         1          1          2          2*         
Dark         1*         1          2*         2          1         

n : Number of party members counted.
* : Denotes the main character is included.

--==== Current Party ====--

Name : Stormy Raiju
Level: 28
MaxHP: 87
MaxSP: 125

Strength: 18
Magic   : 65
Vitality: 18
Agility : 51
Cunning : 38

Immune: Electricity
Resist: Fire Ice
Weak  : Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
2) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
3) Galvanize (Type: Electricity, Passive. When you apply Shock, you regain 30 SP.)
4) Bolt Chain (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also inflicts a 55 Power attack on and has a 10% chance to Shock an adjacent enemy. Shock applied by Bolt Chain cannot trigger Bolt Chain.)
5) Full Power (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 200% of the original chance when your SP is 100 or higher. (This is checked before casting costs are deducted.))
6) Stormfront (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 0% to 75% of the original chance, based on proximity to the target (adjacent = 75%, maximum range = 0%).)
7) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
8) Chain Lightning (Type: Electricity, 40 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)

Name : Fearsome Unicorn
Level: 30
MaxHP: 125

Strength: 24
Magic   : 88
Vitality: 32
Agility : 29
Cunning : 27

Immune: Light
Weak  : Body Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Heal Wounds (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 105 Power heal.)
2) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
4) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
5) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
6) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
7) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
8) Healing Rain (Type: Healing, 35 SP. 105 Power heal.)

Name : Tlaloc
MaxHP: 130

Strength: 29
Magic   : 76
Vitality: 51
Cunning : 25

Immune: Ice Electricity Dark
Weak  : Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Snowstorm (Type: Ice, 40 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Storm Strike (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
3) Cleansing Rain (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
4) Healing Rain (Type: Healing, 35 SP. 105 Power heal.)
5) Meditate (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 10 SP. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
6) Vengeful (Type: None, Passive. Responds to damage dealt to you by enemies by restoring 3 SP.)
7) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
8) Cleansing Dance (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis from allies. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (6))

Name : Volcanic Civatateo
Level: 31
MaxHP: 98

Strength: 15
Magic   : 88
Vitality: 21
Agility : 36
Cunning : 45

Immune: Fire
Resist: Ice Body Light Dark
Weak  : Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Inquisition (Type: Light, 35 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt on enemy targets, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
2) Life Drain (Type: Body, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)
3) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
4) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
5) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 35 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
6) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
7) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
8) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)

Name : Fulgur Leib-olmai
MaxHP: 115

Strength: 60
Magic   : 56
Vitality: 39
Agility : 34
Cunning : 21

Resist: Ice Body Mind
Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Rend Asunder (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 100 Power attack split between two Slash attacks.)
2) Life Pulse (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Only affects allies. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
3) Hunter's Cry (Type: Buff, 35 SP. Briefly improves offense and accuracy by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
4) Calming Rain (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
5) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
6) Glaciate Air (Type: Ice, 35 SP. 100 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
7) Shock Blast (Type: Electricity, 25 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
8) Chain Lightning (Type: Electricity, 40 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)

--==== Recent Messages ====--

Shin slashes your chachapuma.
 Shin looks healthier. Shin looks refreshed.
 The ehlose hits you.
 You fall silent!
 The ehlose looks refreshed.
 The mulassa misses your chachapuma.
 You are still charmed!
 Your chachapuma slashes Shin.
 You are no longer charmed.
 Shin looses a barrage of bolts.
 Shin hits your chachapuma.
 Shin looks healthier. Shin hits you.
 Shin looks healthier. Shin looks refreshed.
 Shin looks healthier.
 The ehlose looses a barrage of bolts.
 The ehlose hits you.
 Your relic struggles to keep you alive!
 The ehlose hits your chachapuma.
 You are charmed!
 You are still charmed!
 The mulassa exhales a burst of flames.
 The mulassa burns your chachapuma.
 Your chachapuma refuses to die!
 The mulassa burns you.
 Your chachapuma is set on fire!
 The mulassa looks healthier.
 Your chachapuma dies!!
 You are still charmed!
 Shin shoots a needle at you.
 Shin misses you.
 Your leib-olmai feels less guilty.
 The ehlose looses a barrage of bolts.
 The ehlose hits you.
 You are still charmed!
 Shin's accuracy returns to normal.
 You are still charmed!
 The mulassa bites you.
 You feel less guilty.
 The ehlose leaps at you.
 The ehlose rends you.
 You are stunned!
 You feel guilty!
 The ehlose looks refreshed. Shin hits you.
 You die...

Name : Maj. Chachapuma
Level: 26
MaxHP: 113

Strength: 68
Magic   : 11
Vitality: 38
Agility : 40
Cunning : 23

Resist: Electricity Mind
Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Bull Rush (Type: Impact, 10 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
2) Stunning Blow (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Clobber (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 100 Power attack. Half normal accuracy.)
4) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite or Poison damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (5))
5) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
6) War Spirit (Type: Healing, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by restoring 25 of your SP.)
7) Calming Cut (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Removes Stun, Panic, Sleep, or Charm from you or a nearby ally.)
8) Vehemence (Type: Buff, 15 SP. Briefly raises accuracy and offense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))

Before this run I didn't know that all modifiers increase demon's hp by a bit :D not sure how that important detail managed to be unnoticed
by me for so long.
That Fearsome Unicorn I made got some bonus hp despite its vitality going down a bit. So I guess if modifier doesn't give any resistances/immunities/speed bonuses demons still get bonus hp even if their vitality goes down.
Being an unholy mask wearer is not easy, that light weakness always hurts in the late game. Actually, remember how you said that cleric's mien got buffed to 50% chance because conditions in which it works are rather rare? Well, if your last action is never a magical ability, what's the point in muting you in the first place? Mute isn't like hex, it's useless if target doesn't rely on magic. But hex is useful against both mages and physicals if you can follow up with some punches. Mute on the other hand doesn't mean crap in fisticuffs. So again, if you use only magic abilities you are a good candidate for mute, but if not - what's the point in muting you anyway.
All this rant was because of this:
King and Fool's Mien were left out of the increase because their conditions are much easier to find than Cleric's Mien's is.
Honestly, I don't even know what I am trying to say :lol: Nerf cleric's mien? Buff other miens? Don't know. But I do know that rulers are very mean to mask and hand users.

I died on tower 23 to a ghost called Shin. It was eye of the dragon built for spraying arrows everywhere. Can't say that fight was too hard, I did kill some of his demons, but when I dismissed 2 my badly injured allies I got charmed. By ehlose with crap cunning :( Twice. Maj Chachapuma managed to calm me once with calming cut, but I got charmed on the next turn before I could do anything.
Yea that's all I have to say about that run.

Next run was crown of glory with debuffs.
Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 8/4/2017 1:37:34 AM

Summoner Jawbreaker...
was chosen by the Crown of Glory,
selected Debuff and Debuff as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 58707,
and is quite dead!

Name : Jawbreaker
MaxHP: 112

Strength: 82
Magic   : 4
Vitality: 17
Agility : 61
Cunning : 41

Immune: Mind
Resist: Fire Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Speedbreaker (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
2) Slap Silly (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)
3) Witch Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt by 50%.)
4) Ready Block (Type: Defense, Passive. If your last action was a Melee or Direct range Slash, Impact, or Pierce ability, provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks.)
5) Riposte (Type: Pierce, Reactive. Responds to attacks by adjacent enemies that miss you or that you dodge or parry with a 70 Power attack.)
6) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
7) Parry (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to parry Melee and Direct range Slash, Impact, and Pierce abilities if your last used ability was also such.)
8) Heavy Guard (Type: Impact, Reactive. Responds to attacks by adjacent enemies that you block or parry with a 40 Power attack that has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cannot miss.)

Relic Upgrades:
Quick Summon (Your first Summon each turn is a free action (can use Summon as a normal action afterwards.))
Quick Dismiss (Your first Dismiss each turn is a free action (can use Dismiss as a normal action afterwards.))
Recycle (Delete Demon now grants Credits based on the number of levels the demon has gained (more levels = more Credits).)
Soul Armor (Unlocks the Soul Armor transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to copy its MaxHP modifier, Speed, immunities, resistances, and weaknesses to yourself.)
Capacity Up I (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 7 at once.)

Inventory:
3 Pain glyph
1 Curse rune
13 Chakra stone
1 Flame glyph
4 Magic map
1 Wind card
15 Pure stone
4 Peace offering
1 Pure gem
1 Calm card
1 Venom rune
2 Might gem
1 Blizzard rune
11 Heal stone
1 Meteor rune
2 Bolt glyph
1 Night rune
2 Heal gem

Current Credits: 16552

Slash        3*         0          2          6*         0         
Impact       4*         0          0          7*         1         
Pierce       1          0          1          7*         0         
Fire         1          1          2*         3          2         
Ice          0          1          1          3          3*         
Electricity  1          1          1          5*         1         
Body         1          0          4          4*         0         
Mind         2          1*         2          5          0         
Light        0          3          1*         3          1         
Dark         0          1          3*         3          1         

Name : Hulking Jotunn
Level: 37
MaxHP: 147

Strength: 96
Magic   : 30
Vitality: 62
Agility : 32
Cunning : 15

Immune: Ice
Resist: Slash Body

Abilities Known:
1) Polar Charge (Type: Impact, 10 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 100 Power Impact/Ice attack. Then, Chill enemies in front of you, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Charge (4))
2) Icy Break (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 115 Power attack split between Impact and Ice. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Glacier Fall (Type: Impact, 35 SP. 115 Power attack, split between Impact and Ice. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
4) Winter Lord (Type: Ice, Passive. Increases defense by 20% against Chilled enemies.)
5) Icebreaker (Type: Ice, Passive. Your attacks that damage Chilled targets also deal a 70 Power Ice attack if the additional damage would be fatal to the target.)
6) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
7) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))
8) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))

Name : Hunter Oni
Level: 27
MaxHP: 114

Strength: 57
Magic   : 12
Vitality: 39
Agility : 39
Cunning : 38

Resist: Fire Body Dark
Weak  : Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Shellbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
2) Double Impact (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Impact attacks.)
3) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)
4) Heavyhanded (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
5) Silver Hand (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
7) Crippler (Type: Dark, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt.)
8) Eternal Glory (Type: Healing, Passive. Fully restores MaxHP and then HP when HP reaches 0. Cooldown: Soul (90))

Name : Brewmaster Unicorn
Level: 29

Strength: 28
Magic   : 60
Agility : 28

Resist: Body Mind
Weak  : Dark

Abilities Known:
5) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
6) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
7) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))

Name : Sacred Jinn
MaxHP: 103

Strength: 24
Vitality: 30
Agility : 24
Cunning : 47

Immune: Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Fireball (Type: Fire, 25 SP. Attenuated 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Disable Mind (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Sleep, preventing the target from acting for a few turns or until damaged. Cannot miss.)
4) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 10% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
5) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
6) Dark Gift (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Cannot target characters weak to Dark. 60-130 Power heal, based on the target's Dark resistance (Normal = 60 Power, Resist = 105 Power, Immune = 130 Power). Cooldown: Dark (2))
7) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
8) Martyr (Type: None, Reactive. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 turn when you are damaged by an attack.)

Name : Stormborn Leib-olmai
MaxHP: 120

Strength: 58
Magic   : 41
Vitality: 45
Agility : 37
Cunning : 29

Abilities Known:
1) Rend Asunder (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 100 Power attack split between two Slash attacks.)
2) Life Pulse (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Only affects allies. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
3) Hunter's Cry (Type: Buff, 35 SP. Briefly improves offense and accuracy by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
5) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
6) Arcing Touch (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
7) Storm Bolt (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 115 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
8) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)

Name : Dancing Basilisk
MaxHP: 87

Strength: 12
Magic   : 42
Vitality: 12
Agility : 82
Cunning : 52

Resist: Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Lethal Gaze (Type: Mind, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Presence (3))
2) Toxic Touch (Type: Body, 20 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Vile Alchemy (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Poison to an already Poisoned target, you always increase the Poison stack level if it is not already at the maximum.)
4) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Dazzling Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Stun adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing them to miss their next turn.)
7) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)
8) Eternal Glory (Type: Healing, Passive. Fully restores MaxHP and then HP when HP reaches 0. Cooldown: Soul (90))

Name : Hulking Scarab
MaxHP: 96

Strength: 45
Magic   : 24
Vitality: 49
Agility : 55
Cunning : 12

Immune: Light Dark
Resist: Slash Pierce
Weak  : Impact

Abilities Known:
1) Quake Hammer (Type: Impact, 30 SP. 85 Power attack.)
2) Crippler (Type: Dark, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt.)
3) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
4) Silver Hand (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
5) Witch's Arc (Type: Slash, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt by 50%.)
6) Eternal Glory (Type: Healing, Passive. Fully restores MaxHP and then HP when HP reaches 0. Cooldown: Soul (90))
7) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)
8) Double Impact (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Impact attacks.)

Not much to say here, routine first 10 levels, then I got Dancing Akateko with pyre rite from wizzzargh's ghost and it carried me for a while, and then I got Jotunn in Ninkasi's sanctum thanks to silver offering and he carried me for the rest of the game.
Name : Dancing Akateko
Level: 25
MaxHP: 80

Strength: 16
Magic   : 40
Vitality: 28
Agility : 66
Cunning : 25

Immune: Body

Abilities Known:
1) Wraith Touch (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
2) Pyre Rite (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for allies.)
3) Greek Fire (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases the duration of your Ignite effects by 3 turns.)
4) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
5) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
6) Set Alight (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 100% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
7) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
8) Riposte (Type: Pierce, Reactive. Responds to attacks by adjacent enemies that miss you or that you dodge or parry with a 70 Power attack.)

That Akateko is probably one of my favorite custom demons, I often use ghost chime on tower 11 for a chance at that ghost who carries it :D .
Noticed that around tower 14-16 there are no wraiths, but then they start to appearing again. Pretty interesting, you might want to ramp up difficulty there a bit.

This run was an actual ghost win.
Next one is successful Twilight run.
Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 8/5/2017 4:18:20 AM

Summoner Twilight...
was chosen by the Faithful Heart,
selected Dark and Light as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 58583,
and is quite dead!

Name : Twilight
MaxHP: 167

Strength: 4
Magic   : 112
Vitality: 69
Agility : 4
Cunning : 11

Abilities Known:
1) Agony (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Only affects enemies without the Agony status effect. 70 Power attack. Applies Agony. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (4))
2) Punish (Type: Light, 30 SP. Only affects enemies whose last action was a damaging ability. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (6))
3) Cull (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Only affects enemies whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (4))
4) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
5) Smite (Type: Light, 10 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (1))
6) Dark Gift (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Cannot target characters weak to Dark. 60-130 Power heal, based on the target's Dark resistance (Normal = 60 Power, Resist = 105 Power, Immune = 130 Power). Cooldown: Dark (2))
7) Twilight (Type: None, Passive. When your HP is 50% or less of your maximum, reduces the SP cost of Light and Dark abilities by 10, and if you start your turn with a Light or Dark cooldown of 2 or less, it is cleared.)
8) Martyr (Type: None, Reactive. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 turn when you are damaged by an attack.)

Relic Upgrades:
Nightingale (Doubles the rate of HP and negative effect recovery for inactive demons.)
Revelation (Unlocks the Revelation transmutation, which grants a demon a random ability based on the modifier it would pass if used with Fuse Demons.)

Inventory:
3 Bolt glyph
5 Heal gem
1 Ghost chime
2 Zephyr card
1 Venom rune
2 Wind card
8 Pure stone
2 Tempest rune
14 Heal stone
8 Chakra stone
1 Blizzard rune
2 Curse rune
1 Magic map
1 Flame glyph
1 Mirror chime
1 Peace offering
1 Pure gem
1 Calm card

Current Credits: 15358

Slash        1          0          2          4*         0         
Impact       1          0          1          5*         0         
Pierce       1          0          1          5*         0         
Fire         0          0          1          3*         2         
Ice          0          1          1          4*         0         
Electricity  2          2          0          2*         2         
Body         0          0          3          2*         1         
Mind         1          0          2          4*         0         
Light        1*         0          1          4          1*         
Dark         2*         0          2*         4          0         

Name : Jotunn
Level: 37
MaxHP: 135

Strength: 86
Magic   : 37
Vitality: 66
Cunning : 18

Resist: Slash Body

Abilities Known:
1) Polar Charge (Type: Impact, 10 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 100 Power Impact/Ice attack. Then, Chill enemies in front of you, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Charge (4))
2) Icy Break (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 115 Power attack split between Impact and Ice. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Glacier Fall (Type: Impact, 35 SP. 115 Power attack, split between Impact and Ice. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
4) Winter Lord (Type: Ice, Passive. Increases defense by 20% against Chilled enemies.)
5) Icebreaker (Type: Ice, Passive. Your attacks that damage Chilled targets also deal a 70 Power Ice attack if the additional damage would be fatal to the target.)
6) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
7) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
8) Deep Chill (Type: Ice, Passive. Increases the duration of your Chill effects by 3 turns.)

Name : Radiant Mummy
MaxHP: 129

Strength: 17
Magic   : 47
Vitality: 70
Agility : 17
Cunning : 29

Resist: Fire Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Fester Touch (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 70 Power attack, followed by a 105 Power attack dealt as MaxHP damage that cannot reduce MaxHP below the target's current HP.)
2) Vitiating Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)
3) Accursed Veil (Type: Dark, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Pariah on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
4) Judge's Veil (Type: Light, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Guilt on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
5) Angel's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 40% chance to apply Stun to targets who are adjacent to you.)
6) Judge's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 100% chance to delay the next turn of targets whose last action was a damaging ability.)
7) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
8) Afflicter (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP for applying a new Body, Mind, Light, Dark, or Debuff status effect. (Poison stacking does not count as a new effect.))

Name : Fulgur Pixie
MaxHP: 101

Magic   : 63
Agility : 43
Cunning : 49

Resist: Mind
Weak  : Body

Abilities Known:
1) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 50% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
2) Ego Theft (Type: Mind, 15 SP. 40 Power attack. Adds 2 turns of Presence cooldown to the target and reduces your Presence cooldown by 2 turns. Cannot miss.)
3) Madness Glare (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to inflict Panic on enemies, causing their actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (6))
4) Disable Mind (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Sleep, preventing the target from acting for a few turns or until damaged. Cannot miss.)
5) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
6) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Reduces Presence cooldowns by 33% when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)
7) Cluster Bolt (Type: Electricity, 35 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
8) Storm Breath (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (4))

Name : Brucha
MaxHP: 102

Strength: 48
Magic   : 16
Agility : 80
Cunning : 24

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Bolt Shot (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 100 Power attack.)
2) Bolt Spray (Type: Pierce, 30 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack.)
3) Spiny Veil (Type: Pierce, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent enemies with a 20 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
4) Vitalize (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Briefly bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
5) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
6) Silver Hand (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
7) Crippler (Type: Dark, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt.)
8) Dominator (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Charm, turning the target against their allies.)

Name : Stormborn Leib-olmai

Strength: 56
Magic   : 39
Vitality: 43
Agility : 35
Cunning : 27

Abilities Known:
6) Cleansing Rain (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
7) Overload (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
8) Cluster Bolt (Type: Electricity, 35 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)

The yuki-onna whispers softly at your mummy.
 Your mummy resists.
 The yuki-onna freezes your unicorn.
 Your unicorn will be shivering longer!
 The yuki-onna looks refreshed.
 The yuki-onna freezes your unicorn.
 The yuki-onna kills your unicorn!!
 The mulassa launches a flame blast at you.
 The mulassa burns you.
 The mulassa burns you.
 You will be burning longer!
 The mulassa launches a flame blast at your
 brucha.
 The mulassa misses your brucha.
 Your brucha is no longer chilled.
 The yuki-onna freezes you.
 You feel like you will be cold longer!
 The yuki-onna blinks towards your brucha.
 Your brucha staggers badly!
 Your mummy withers the yuki-onna.
 The yuki-onna stumbles.
 Your mummy looks refreshed.
 Your mummy saps the yuki-onna's vigor!
 The yuki-onna is stunned!
 Your mummy looks refreshed. (x2)
 Your mummy is no longer chilled.
 You are still charmed!
 You gesture at yourself. You feel better.
 The yuki-onna freezes your brucha.
 Your brucha starts shivering!
 Your brucha pierces the yuki-onna.
 Your brucha looks refreshed.
 The mulassa burns you.
 You will be burning longer!
 The mulassa burns you.
 Your brucha is no longer on fire.
 You die...

I really like those dark/light heals, sadly they are really hard to come by. In this run I could've had both light and dark gift, but I chose to stick with dark only because of my character's resistance. I found those skills on lifegiver zaltys who belonged to relic wraith.

Died to Mulassonnies again, what a surprise.

Last run was Crown of glory with debuffs again, but later it turned into dreamstalker build.
Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 8/10/2017 8:43:03 PM

Summoner Gotftosleep...
was chosen by the Crown of Glory,
selected Mind and Defense as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 61811,
and is quite dead!

Name : Gotftosleep

Strength: 92
Vitality: 25
Agility : 52

Immune: Body Light
Resist: Mind Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Eat Alive (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 100 Power attack. Half normal accuracy. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Hypnotic Glare (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to inflict Sleep on enemies, preventing them from acting for a few turns or until damaged. Cooldown: Presence (9))
3) Mighty Roar (Type: Impact, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 50% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (6))
4) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
5) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
6) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
7) Unconquerable (Type: Defense, Passive. Reduces Endure cooldown by 1 turn when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)
8) Dreamstalker (Type: Mind, Passive. Your attacks deal 50% more damage to and do not wake up Sleeping targets that have full HP.)

Relic Upgrades:
Soul Armor (Unlocks the Soul Armor transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to copy its MaxHP modifier, Speed, immunities, resistances, and weaknesses to yourself.)
Capacity Up I (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 7 at once.)

Inventory:
2 Zephyr card
3 Peace offering
9 Pure stone
1 Tempest rune
21 Heal stone
2 Pain glyph
7 Chakra stone
3 Heal gem
1 Silver offering
3 Chakra gem
2 Orange essence
4 Heart glyph
2 Flame glyph
1 Frost glyph
2 Blizzard rune
1 Bolt glyph
1 Magic map
1 Gold offering
1 Curse rune
1 Night rune
1 Guardian gem

Current Credits: 1942

Slash        0          0          0          8*         0         
Impact       2*         0          0          8*         0         
Pierce       2*         0          0          8*         0         
Fire         1          1          0          3*         4         
Ice          1          1          1          6*         0         
Electricity  1          1          0          4          3*         
Body         3          3*         4          1          0         
Mind         5*         0          3*         5          0         
Light        1          2*         1          1          4         
Dark         4*         0          5*         2          1         

Name : Foul Druj nasu
MaxHP: 114

Magic   : 30
Vitality: 36
Agility : 12
Cunning : 95

Abilities Known:
1) Sepsis Wave (Type: Body, 20 SP. Only affects Infected characters. Inflicts Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Contagion (Type: Body, 15 SP. Must target an Infected character. 85% chance to Infect an enemy near the target, preventing most HP and SP recovery. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Filth Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Infect adjacent characters that deal damage to you, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
4) Vitiate (Type: Debuff, 30 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)
5) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
6) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
7) Vile Dance (Type: Body, 20 SP. 85% chance to apply Infection to enemies, which prevents most HP and SP recovery. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (4))

Name : Hunter Kuchisake

Strength: 42
Cunning : 58

Abilities Known:
1) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
2) Madness Glare (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to inflict Panic on enemies, causing their actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (9))
3) Bravado (Type: Mind, Reactive. Resets your Presence cooldown when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less. Cooldown: Bravado (1))
4) Crippler (Type: Dark, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt.)
5) Silver Hand (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
6) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
7) Double Impact (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Impact attacks.)
8) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))

Name : Ala
Level: 24

Strength: 13
Magic   : 42
Vitality: 46
Agility : 13
Cunning : 56

Resist: Body Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Consume Life (Type: Body, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cooldown: Breath (5))
2) Stormwalk (Type: Electricity, 0 SP. Must target a Shocked character. Warps you adjacent to the target, and restores 20 of your SP. Free action. Cooldown: Charge (1))
3) Full Power (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 200% of the original chance when your SP is 100 or higher. (This is checked before casting costs are deducted.))
4) Volt Call (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cannot miss.)
5) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
6) Galvanize (Type: Electricity, Passive. When you apply Shock, you regain 30 SP.)
7) Bolt Chain (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also inflicts a 55 Power attack on and has a 10% chance to Shock an adjacent enemy. Shock applied by Bolt Chain cannot trigger Bolt Chain.)
8) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))

Name : Volcanic Civatateo
MaxHP: 101

Strength: 15
Magic   : 91
Vitality: 21
Agility : 37
Cunning : 46

Resist: Ice Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Life Drain (Type: Body, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)
2) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
3) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
4) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 35 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
5) Pyre Rite (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for allies.)
6) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
7) Inner Fire (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Can be used while Muted. 60 Power heal. Restores 10 SP. Free action. Cooldown: Heat (8))
8) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)

Name : Vampire
MaxHP: 109

Strength: 37
Magic   : 33
Vitality: 37
Agility : 49
Cunning : 49

Resist: Body Mind Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Dreamstalker (Type: Mind, Passive. Your attacks deal 50% more damage to and do not wake up Sleeping targets that have full HP.)
4) Hypnotic Glare (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to inflict Sleep on enemies, preventing them from acting for a few turns or until damaged. Cooldown: Presence (9))
5) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
6) Bravado (Type: Mind, Reactive. Resets your Presence cooldown when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less. Cooldown: Bravado (1))
8) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))

Name : Yuki-onna
MaxHP: 107

Strength: 31
Magic   : 59
Vitality: 31
Agility : 31
Cunning : 43

Abilities Known:
1) Snowstorm (Type: Ice, 40 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Wintry Touch (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 100 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
4) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
7) Icebreaker (Type: Ice, Passive. Your attacks that damage Chilled targets also deal a 70 Power Ice attack if the additional damage would be fatal to the target.)
8) Lux (Type: Light, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. Has a 70% chance to apply Guilt, and a 50% chance to apply Mute, followed by an 85 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Miracle (2))

MaxHP: 110

Strength: 27
Agility : 27
Cunning : 40

Abilities Known:
6) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) Soothe Host (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects characters whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)

Your vampire looks more evasive!
 The archangel misses your vampire.
 The virtue hits your vampire.
 You hit the archangel.
 Your unicorn hits the archangel.
 Your vampire bites the archangel.
 Your vampire kills the archangel!!
 Your vampire looks healthier.
 Your druj nasu gestures at the virtue.
 The virtue will be vulnerable longer!
 The virtue looks less evasive!
 Your druj nasu looks refreshed.
 The virtue misses your vampire.
 Your unicorn gestures widely.
 Your unicorn looks healthier.
 You feel better.
 Your vampire looks healthier.
 Your vampire bites the virtue.
 It's super effective!
 Your vampire kills the virtue!!
 You begin resting.
 You take a deep breath. You feel refreshed.
 Your vampire's evasion returns to normal.
 You continue resting to restore your
 inactive allies.
 Rest complete, but you must defeat enemies
 to restore your allies' missing Maximum HP.
 Travel halted.
 There is a corpse here. You can press 'g' to
 search the corpse.
 You search the corpse...
 You find an item on the corpse!
 You pick up the small cache.
 Your relic absorbs 247 C.
 There is a shimmering portal to Victory
 here. Press 'p', '<', or '>' to change
 levels.
 levels.
 There doesn't seem to be anything of further
 interest in this level.
 Save and exit? (Y or N)
 Welcome back.
 Visit demon.ferretdev.org to leave feedback,
 learn about upcoming changes, and download
 new builds.
 Are you sure you want to abandon the current
 game? If so, re-enter your summoner's name.
 You quit...

Ended up with very weird build :D Unconquerable dreamstalker who roars at everybody and then eats them. In their sleep. :D
Got really lucky with recruitment in late game. I was constantly low on credits and couldn't afford to make my usual late game allies, like brewmaster eternal healing unicorn and volcanic civatateo. But on towers 19-20 I fought some of my ghosts and managed to recruit desired demons. Saved up credits went to my redeemed polong soul armor.
Are allies meant to ignore sleeping targets even if I order them to attack? Because sometime I use sleep just to land guaranteed blows, but AI just doesn't want to disturb sleeping targets.
Also noticed some weirdness with cantrip abilities that spread disease or panic: it looks like you get quite a few extra chances to land those effects and even if you land it first try animation with particles plays like 5 times. When there are multiple enemies in range and on of them is immune, game says in the log that target is immune but status effect still can land on other target after that. But you can't infect more than 1 demon at once. :?

That's all for now. Honestly I don't know what to write in those anymore, that's why I save up logs in batches now.
oneeyedjoe

Postby oneeyedjoe » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:58 am

Two more things I forgot to mention.
Why does mute prevent using second wind, it doesn't take a magician to take a deep breath :)
And Image
Ending soon? Not really self-explanatory. Also I had effects that were supposed to "end soon" last for more than one turn, it isn't exactly soon.
oneeyedjoe

Postby Ferret » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:57 pm

The demon HP boost from modifiers isn't gigantic (12%), but it is a thing: it's a good reason to modify any Demon you really like and plan to use extensively. :D

I understand what you're getting at w/ Cleric's Mien, Mute, Rulers, and Light resistance... I think? :D No doubt Rulers are jerks.. but I don't think they're out of bounds jerks. :P Weaknesses are supposed to be a bit vexing after all. :D Rulers (usually) show up late enough game where you've had time to get Soul Armor and ditch the Light weakness if you like. Most people tend to use Soul Armor to get really impressive (and expensive) sets of resistances, but it can be just as useful to switch out to a simple set that does nothing more than avoid weaknesses that are particularly nasty for your build to cart around.

That is definitely an interesting Akateko. Riposte gets a bit of an odd look from me, but everything else looks awesome and even Riposte isn't bad so much as I suspect better could be found (Fiery Veil leaps to mind, or Ember Dive)

It's possible T:14-16 is an easy spot... but frankly, the number of players who make it that high is so small it is difficult to draw meaningful conclusions about the data set. Things are about to change drastically in the Tower anyway: the Matter build adds monsters all across the Tower while also changing abilities on some older ones. Archangels for example, will be getting the passive that allows them to apply Blindness on Slash/Impact/Pierce hits. :D Nokkens, Oozes, and Gorgons will be appearing in the Tower:14-16 range as well... and yes, Gorgons do indeed have the ability to Petrify. :D

:P Ghost wins. How am I supposed to keep accurate stats if you die on Tower:23 one game and suicide on it the next? :D Maybe I should just surrender the point and have winners leave ghosts ... but people would probably still do this not realizing it works like that even if I did change it now. Argh :P

I really like Mighty Roar. It allows some very... odd things. It will allow much odder things soon, with Matter-related passives coming in. :D

Huh.. direct orders to attack a Sleeping target should force the issue. I'll look into that. :) I'll look into the Panic/Infection cantrip weirdness too.. those are very old (and probably bad) code and may be doing something weird. :D

Fine, fine. I made Second Wind ignore Mute. :P

"Ending soon" is clunky, but I haven't thought of a better way to handle a duration display for things that wear off on the character's next turn. I haven't seen any cases where such an effect fails to end on the character's next turn though. :( It is worth noting that effects such as Stun and Sleep operate by massively delaying your next turn, however.. there may be some weirdness there. I'll look into it, but I'll probably need more info before I'm likely to have much luck with it.

Thanks for the reports, and congrats on the many wins (and the almost win :D )
Ferret

Postby oneeyedjoe » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:39 pm

Tried to do an Orb build with all elemental darts and kiting but failed miserably, mostly due to my greed and desire to full clear everything. Anomaly 3 and Turdak's sanctum now have 2 more ghosts.
Then I did a run with Mask and needles and it worked out pretty well.

Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 8/16/2017 2:48:48 PM

Summoner Darter...
was chosen by the Vodun Mask,
selected Pierce and Pierce as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 64660,
and is quite dead!

Name : Darter
MaxHP: 128

Strength: 88
Vitality: 13
Agility : 78
Cunning : 47

Resist: Body

Abilities Known:
1) Needle Shot (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Numbing Needle (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
3) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
5) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)
6) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
7) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
8) Crippler (Type: Dark, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt.)

Relic Upgrades:
Enemy Sense (Shows the positions of roaming enemies on the map, even if you have not fully explored the level. Also warns you about summoner corpses whose Relics still contain active demons.)
Far Summon I (Increases the range of Summon by 2.)

Inventory:
3 Magic map
4 Peace offering
1 Blizzard rune
1 Chakra gem
5 Chakra stone
1 Venom rune
2 Pure stone
1 Pain glyph
2 Orange essence
8 Heal stone
1 Gold offering
1 Heal gem
1 Guardian gem
1 Pure gem
1 Zephyr card

Current Credits: 8789

Shared Codex   : 133 / 135 (98% complete)

Slash        1          0          0          7*         0         
Impact       1          0          0          7*         0         
Pierce       1*         0          0          7*         0         
Fire         0          1          1          4*         1         
Ice          1          0          2          5*         0         
Electricity  2          1          1          2*         3         
Body         0          0          6*         1          0         
Mind         0          0          3          4*         0         
Light        1          2          1          2          2*         
Dark         1          0          3          2*         2         

Name : Warded Oni

Strength: 51
Vitality: 66
Agility : 33
Cunning : 23

Resist: Fire Body Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Shellbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
2) Double Impact (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Impact attacks.)
3) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)
4) Heavyhanded (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
5) Ready Block (Type: Defense, Passive. If your last action was a Melee or Direct range Slash, Impact, or Pierce ability, provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks.)
6) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
7) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite or Poison damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (5))
8) Clobber (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 100 Power attack. Half normal accuracy.)

Strength: 28

Abilities Known:
6) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) Ritualist (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of magical abilities that cost 20 or more SP by 5 if no Cantrip abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))

Name : Gluttonous Shojo

Strength: 34
Magic   : 58
Vitality: 57
Agility : 11

Resist: Ice Body Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Life Bloom (Type: Healing, 30 SP. Only affects characters with the Regeneration effect. 105 Power heal.)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Meditate (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 10 SP. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
4) Healing Rain (Type: Healing, 35 SP. 105 Power heal.)
6) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
7) Dark Gift (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Cannot target characters weak to Dark. 60-130 Power heal, based on the target's Dark resistance (Normal = 60 Power, Resist = 105 Power, Immune = 130 Power). Cooldown: Dark (2))
8) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (6))

Strength: 58
Magic   : 55
Cunning : 20

Abilities Known:
6) Chain Lightning (Type: Electricity, 40 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
7) Electropulse (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has an 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
8) Glaciate Air (Type: Ice, 35 SP. 100 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)

Name : Destined Ruler
MaxHP: 122

Magic   : 62

Abilities Known:
1) Wrath (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (2))
2) Cleric's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to apply Mute to targets whose last action was magical ability, preventing the use of non-physical abilities.)
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
5) Haste (Type: Buff, 35 SP. Improves speed by 33%.)
6) Hunter's Cry (Type: Buff, 35 SP. Briefly improves offense and accuracy by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
7) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)

Name : Sulfuric Mummy
MaxHP: 119

Magic   : 51
Vitality: 54
Agility : 25
Cunning : 37

Resist: Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Vitiating Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)
2) Accursed Veil (Type: Dark, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Pariah on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
3) Judge's Veil (Type: Light, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Guilt on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
4) Demon's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks deal 20% more damage to targets weak to Dark.)
6) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
7) Angel's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 40% chance to apply Stun to targets who are adjacent to you.)
8) Defile Touch (Type: Dark, 30 SP. 85 Power attack, followed by a 130 Power attack dealt as MaxHP damage that cannot reduce MaxHP below the target's current HP.)

The leib-olmai looks guilty!
 The leib-olmai looks worried!
 Your leib-olmai is no longer regenerating.
 Your shojo gestures at your mummy.
 Your mummy begins to regenerate!
 Using Needle Shot...
 Aim within the possible target area using
 movement keys. Press Enter to execute,
 Escape to cancel.
 You shoot a needle at the leib-olmai.
 You hit the leib-olmai.
 The leib-olmai cringes!
 Your mummy gestures at the leib-olmai.
 The leib-olmai looks vulnerable!
 The leib-olmai looks less evasive!
 Your leib-olmai claws the leib-olmai.
 It's super effective!
 The leib-olmai emits a blast of electricity.
 The leib-olmai shocks your shojo.
 It's super effective!
 Your leib-olmai ignores the attack!
 The leib-olmai misses your mummy.
 Your shojo hits the leib-olmai.
 It's super effective!
 Your shojo looks healthier.
 Using Needle Shot...
 Escape to cancel.
 You shoot a needle at the leib-olmai.
 You hit the leib-olmai.
 It's super effective!
 You kill the leib-olmai!!
 Your shojo gestures at you.
 You begin to regenerate!
 You begin resting.
 Your shojo is no longer regenerating.
 Your mummy is no longer regenerating.
 You are no longer regenerating.
 You continue resting to restore your
 inactive allies.
 Rest complete, but you must defeat enemies
 to restore you and your allies' missing
 Maximum HP.
 levels.
 Are you sure you want to abandon the current
 game? If so, re-enter your summoner's name.
 You quit...

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Fulgur Scarab
Level: 18
MaxHP: 66

Magic   : 34
Agility : 42
Cunning : 14

Immune: Electricity Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Gift of Life (Type: Healing, 10 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Then, transfers up to 15 SP to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
2) Alert (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
3) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
5) Uncurse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down.)
6) Storm Strike (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
7) Chain Lightning (Type: Electricity, 40 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
8) ------------

Name : Virtue
Level: 35
MaxHP: 106

Magic   : 108
Cunning : 54

Resist: Fire Electricity Dark
Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Repair Flesh (Type: Healing, 30 SP. 130 Power heal.)
2) Vitae (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies. Removes all negative status changes, then applies a 150 Power heal. Cooldown: Miracle (1))
3) Lux (Type: Light, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. Has a 70% chance to apply Guilt, and a 50% chance to apply Mute, followed by an 85 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Miracle (1))
4) Channeler (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of abilities with the Miracle cooldown to 0, and reduces Miracle cooldowns by 50%.)
5) Smite (Type: Light, 10 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (1))
6) Malice (Type: Dark, 10 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (1))
7) Gift of Life (Type: Healing, 10 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Then, transfers up to 15 SP to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
8) Life Pulse (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Only affects allies. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))

Name : Firekin Scarab
MaxHP: 89

Strength: 33
Magic   : 33
Agility : 48
Cunning : 26

Immune: Fire Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Gift of Life (Type: Healing, 10 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Then, transfers up to 15 SP to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
2) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
3) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
4) Uncurse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down.)
5) Wraith Touch (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
6) Heal Wounds (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 105 Power heal.)
7) Pyre Rite (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for allies.)
8) Calming Rain (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)

Name : Gelidus Leib-olmai
MaxHP: 118

Strength: 55
Magic   : 52
Vitality: 44
Cunning : 12

Abilities Known:
6) Glaciate Air (Type: Ice, 35 SP. 100 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
7) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
8) ------------

Name : Immortal Ikiryo
Level: 24
MaxHP: 109

Strength: 19
Magic   : 50
Vitality: 64
Cunning : 10

Immune: Ice Body
Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Fire
Weak  : Electricity Mind Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Rage (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (2))
2) Life Drain (Type: Body, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)
3) Vigor Drain (Type: Dark, 30 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 33% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cannot miss.)
4) Gluttony (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 50% increase in healing, SP restoration, and MaxHP bonuses from drains and abilities that heal based on damage dealt or restore SP based on SP drained.)
5) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
6) Eternal Glory (Type: Healing, Passive. Fully restores MaxHP and then HP when HP reaches 0. Cooldown: Soul (90))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Fel Abatwa

Strength: 22
Magic   : 41
Vitality: 31
Agility : 44
Cunning : 57

Immune: Dark
Weak  : Fire Ice Body

Abilities Known:
1) Poison Needle (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to inflict Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
5) Defile Touch (Type: Dark, 30 SP. 85 Power attack, followed by a 130 Power attack dealt as MaxHP damage that cannot reduce MaxHP below the target's current HP.)
6) Dark Veil (Type: Dark, Reactive. 50% chance to respond to damage dealt to you by adjacent enemies with a 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

In early game I was giving low profile to every melee demon I had. Such subtle and usually overlooked ability turned out very strong. Only smiters and teleporting enemies were able to do damage to me, while I was meatshielded by my allies. In Anomaly 3 I fought Madevra and Zaji, which is very unusual. It took 3 tries to take out Madevra. First encounter cost me my Nero and I didn't have a back up healer, so I had to retreat. It was pretty easy thanks to far summon and swiftness. Then I recruited profane fotia with Spoil Touch and Demon's mien. Came back to Madevra and drained some of her maxHP, then all my allies got down to red health and I had to kite Madevra around until natural regeneration restored most of their hp. I left Gi as a bait and escaped from her again. MaxHP drain strats are effective but extremely boring, so I went to explore the rest of the level in hopes of finding some credits for restoration of my Nero. Decided to take on Zaji during my exploration and he barely did anything :D I paralyzed and poisoned him with my first shot, then infected him and proceeded to fill him with needles. I wish Madevra was that easy :P . Later I restored my Nero and with sustainable healing managed to take out Madevra.
Paracelsus melted really fast this time, demon's mien and spoil touch absolutely destroyed him.
I managed to keep demons with demon's mien alive and copied to the first mummy I found. Also gave innocence from Eloko to it. With that setup Mummy became even more of an Angel buster than they usually are.
At one point my party was very weak to fire, I had Eloko, Ehlose, Mummy, Ninkasi. And of course game had to spawn a lot of Jinn and Demas at that point. So I turned my Mummy into Sulfuric and replaced Ehlose with Oni, switching fire weakness for electricity weakness.
I wish I kept some of those fire skill that Mummy got from modification because later I encountered Breska with Mindbender Ehlose armor and Baphomet in his party :? . He also had a lot of healing. I had to flee from the first fight - I lost my Oni very fast, even diehard didn't save him and Breska's positioning was very good, he had all his supports behind him and could use grand cleave on my demons. And Baphomet with Pyre Rite was keeping their SP high. After clearing the rest of the floor I decided to try again and used a lot of consumables in the process. It was a hard fight, but I managed to defeat him. Decided to recruit Baphomet for his ranged attack and extra healing.
Sadly, he was overusing Inspire way too often, mostly on me. When I couldn't even do anything because I had no SP didn't have any enemies in sight :?. One particular annoying case happened when I recruited Ruler before killing rest of his buddies. After the link I was low on MaxHP and didn't had anyone summoned. It was a pack of some Yali and 2 Rulers. So after negotiation I put Oni in front of me to tank Yalis leaps, Baphomet behind me so he could heal us with pyre rite or do some damage to yali's. He decided to do neither and kept using Inspire on me. Because of that I ran out of SP very fast (I already had ever ready instead of bloodlust at that point, so his inspiration wasn't doing any good for my SP regeneration) and have to step back from that one Ruler's range. Baphomet still was using Inspire on me. :? Well, at least I recovered my maxHP a bit faster that way (I was purestoning myself in the corner while Oni was heroically fighting off 3 Yali's without any help).

Oh I also recruited both Pele and Kamapua'a in that run, thanks to gold offering. Did it just for completion of codex. Honestly, I don't see any reason to take him over Pele. He's just a Chachapuma with healing rain :? And on top of that, heroic Pele is actually really scary. Plus I can't control Kama during his link so he is very likely can get charmed by Pele's veil or burnt to a crisp. Maybe Kapamua'a could use a buff, because right now that link is very one sided.

Fought only 2 wraiths on later floors, one of them was recent Saler's crown of glory run. At that point I had access to chain lightning and 2 demons who were using it. Because of crown wraith's weaknesses to body and lightning Saler got paralyzed by my darts and electrocuted by my pocket cannons in no time.
Second one was Fist wraith called Shin, He was immune to electricity so that tactic didn't work, but he was weak to fire and ice and I had like 6 glyphs left so he went down pretty fast as well.
On tower 23 I used Mirror chime and defeated my wraith without using any consumables. btw I am currently using original tile set and Mask wraith looks very cool, unlike that potato sack with a mask from Geminimax :P Also I really like cat demons from original set. And Ikiryo.

That's all interesting moments from that run.

This one was hand of the dead run.
Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 8/18/2017 10:36:52 PM

Summoner Bad touch ...
was chosen by the Hand of the Dead,
selected Dark and Dark as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 63383,
and is quite dead!

Name : Bad touch
MaxHP: 128

Strength: 9
Magic   : 80
Vitality: 30
Agility : 54
Cunning : 42

Resist: Fire Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Wraith Touch (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
2) Fester Touch (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 70 Power attack, followed by a 105 Power attack dealt as MaxHP damage that cannot reduce MaxHP below the target's current HP.)
3) Emit Light (Type: Light, 5 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
4) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
7) Angel's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 40% chance to apply Stun to targets who are adjacent to you.)
8) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)

Relic Upgrades:
Consume (Delete Demon now restores your HP and SP based on the number of levels the demon has gained (more levels = stronger effect).)
Capacity Up II (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 8 at once.)

Inventory:
2 Zephyr card
2 Night rune
3 Venom rune
3 Bronze offering
8 Chakra stone
2 Mirror chime
6 Pain glyph
3 Frost glyph
2 Curse rune
2 Heart glyph
1 Blizzard rune
1 Might gem
4 Heal stone
2 Pure stone
1 Guardian gem

Current Credits: 16064

Shared Codex   : 133 / 135 (98% complete)

Slash        2          0          0          8*         0         
Impact       2          0          1          7*         0         
Pierce       2          0          0          8*         0         
Fire         0          0          2*         4          2         
Ice          0          0          2          4          2*         
Electricity  2          1          1          4*         2         
Body         2          2          2          4*         0         
Mind         2          0          3          3*         2         
Light        2*         2          1*         3          2         
Dark         3*         0          2*         4          2         

Name : Deadly Shoggoth
MaxHP: 127

Strength: 67
Vitality: 44
Agility : 33
Cunning : 39

Resist: Impact Ice
Weak  : Fire Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Speedbreaker (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
2) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))
3) Eat Alive (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 100 Power attack. Half normal accuracy. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
4) Dazzling Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Stun adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing them to miss their next turn.)
5) Ghost Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack.)
7) Witch Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt by 50%.)
8) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)

Name : Stormkin Raiju
MaxHP: 96

Magic   : 45
Vitality: 29
Agility : 45
Cunning : 37

Resist: Fire
Weak  : Ice Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
2) Electrocute (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
4) Electropulse (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has an 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
5) Arcing Touch (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
6) Volt Thrust (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 100 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
8) Lich Touch (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 100 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)

Name : Brewmaster Shojo
MaxHP: 123

Strength: 32
Magic   : 55
Agility : 12
Cunning : 55

Abilities Known:
1) Life Bloom (Type: Healing, 30 SP. Only affects characters with the Regeneration effect. 105 Power heal.)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Envenom Host (Type: Body, 20 SP. 70% chance to inflict Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Meditate (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 10 SP. Cooldown: Cantrip (0))
5) Sentinel's Cry (Type: Buff, 35 SP. Briefly improves defense and evasion by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
6) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
7) Calming Rain (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
8) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)

Name : Hunter Kuchisake

Strength: 42
Cunning : 58

Abilities Known:
1) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
2) Madness Glare (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to inflict Panic on enemies, causing their actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (9))
3) Bravado (Type: Mind, Reactive. Resets your Presence cooldown when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less. Cooldown: Bravado (1))
4) Crippler (Type: Dark, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt.)
7) Double Impact (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Impact attacks.)

Name : Ruler

Magic   : 64
Cunning : 42

Abilities Known:
1) Wrath (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (2))
2) Lightning Bolt (Type: Electricity, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
3) Cleric's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to apply Mute to targets whose last action was magical ability, preventing the use of non-physical abilities.)
4) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
5) Twilight (Type: None, Passive. When your HP is 50% or less of your maximum, reduces the SP cost of Light and Dark abilities by 10, and if you start your turn with a Light or Dark cooldown of 2 or less, it is cleared.)
6) Faith Healing (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Cannot target characters weak to Light. 60-130 Power heal, based on the target's Light resistance (Normal = 60 Power, Resist = 105 Power, Immune = 130 Power). Cooldown: Light (2))
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
8) Hunter's Cry (Type: Buff, 35 SP. Briefly improves offense and accuracy by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))

Name : Foul Druj nasu
MaxHP: 112

Strength: 11
Magic   : 29
Vitality: 35
Agility : 11
Cunning : 94

Abilities Known:
1) Corrupt (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
2) Sepsis Wave (Type: Body, 20 SP. Only affects Infected characters. Inflicts Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Contagion (Type: Body, 15 SP. Must target an Infected character. 85% chance to Infect an enemy near the target, preventing most HP and SP recovery. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
5) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
6) Mind Twist (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Cannot miss.)
7) Afflicter (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP for applying a new Body, Mind, Light, Dark, or Debuff status effect. (Poison stacking does not count as a new effect.))
8) Vitiate (Type: Debuff, 30 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)

MaxHP: 110

Strength: 27

Abilities Known:
8) Soothe Host (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects characters whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)

The shoggoth is no longer on fire.
 The raiju throws a frost arrow at your
 ruler. The raiju freezes your ruler.
 Your ruler starts shivering!
 Your unicorn gestures at your ruler.
 Your ruler looks healthier.
 The polong hits your raiju.
 The polong looks refreshed.
 Your raiju shocks the polong.
 It's super effective!
 Your raiju shocks the shoggoth.
 The raiju ignores the attack!
 Your raiju shocks IBringLight.
 It's super effective!
 The shoggoth begins to regenerate!
 Your ruler gestures at your unicorn.
 Your unicorn looks healthier.
 Using Fester Touch...
 Escape to cancel.
 You wither the raiju.
 You sap the raiju's vigor!
 The raiju is stunned!
 IBringLight hits you.
 The shoggoth spears you.
 Your unicorn is out of control!
 Your unicorn chants while pointing at you.
 Nothing happens. The polong psi-blasts you.
 You stagger. Your raiju is out of control!
 Your raiju shocks the polong.
 It's super effective!
 Your raiju shocks the shoggoth.
 The raiju ignores the attack!
 Your raiju shocks IBringLight.
 It's super effective!
 The raiju is no longer stunned.
 The raiju misses you.
 Your ruler misses the raiju.
 IBringLight unsummons the polong!
 IBringLight summons the zagh!
 IBringLight shocks you.
 IBringLight is charmed!
 IBringLight is still charmed!
 IBringLight hits the raiju.
 The shoggoth spears you.
 You die...

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Destined Leib-olmai
MaxHP: 119

Agility : 30

Abilities Known:
6) Sentinel's Cry (Type: Buff, 35 SP. Briefly improves defense and evasion by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
7) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
8) ------------

Name : Leib-olmai

Abilities Known:
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

MaxHP: 108

Strength: 55
Cunning : 19

Abilities Known:
6) Shock Blast (Type: Electricity, 25 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
7) Thunderous (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also has a 70% chance to delay the next turn of nearby enemies.)
8) ------------

Abilities Known:
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Pixie

Strength: 14
Vitality: 22
Agility : 45

Resist: Mind
Weak  : Body

Abilities Known:
1) Muddle (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 70% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)
2) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 50% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
3) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
4) Lucky Star (Type: None, Passive. You only have a 1 in N chance of triggering Luck cooldowns, where N is the number of Luck cooldown abilities you have.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Destined Shikome

Strength: 20
Magic   : 68
Agility : 40

Immune: Dark
Resist: Ice Body
Weak  : Mind Light

Abilities Known:
1) Lich Touch (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 100 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
2) Horrible Glare (Type: Mind, 15 SP. Only affects enemies. Four 40% chances to delay the next turn of the targets. Cooldown: Presence (6))
3) Possess (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (5))
4) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
5) Hunter's Cry (Type: Buff, 35 SP. Briefly improves offense and accuracy by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
6) Haste (Type: Buff, 35 SP. Improves speed by 33%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Abilities Known:
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Pele

Strength: 23
Magic   : 73
Vitality: 34
Cunning : 26

Resist: Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 35 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
4) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
5) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
6) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Got soul armor as my first upgrade to avoid getting muted or smited to death. In anomaly I recruited Shoggoth, had to feed 4 allies to it, but it was worth it.
Got emit light from corpse on tower 1 and kept it for the entire run. I had a chance to replace it with emit lumin, but that would mess with my dark cooldown from haunt.
Can't really remember any noteworthy moments from that run. Well, Jayle had Reprobus and Pele in her party, that was fun. In a fight against incubi and banshee I got absolutely bodyblocked by them and kept charming them with alluring veil, but incubi were also charming me, that was pretty silly :D It's funny how if a charmed target charms its former friend they don't become friends among each other, it's like they keep fighting for the right to be with you :D
Died my own ghost on tower 23. His positioning was better than mine, his polong managed to absolutely negate our hunter's cries with wither host, Polar Raiju was hitting my party with sudden chill and Shoggoth who was hiding behind wraith itself kept spearing and infecting me. :(
Can't say that it was a hard fight and I did kill 2 of his demons right away, but quick summon+quick dismiss is very strong( I had neither) and the spawn position of his demons was very favorable for him.

Can't wait for the new matter update. I've read some posts from devblog and I wonder if there will be stationary turret like enemies, because some of those plant monsters are immobile. Especially that lamb plant, even legend says that they are tend to die after they've eaten all grass around them because they cant move. I doubt that giant man devouring plans can walk either. So how that will be implemented?
New status effects look pretty interesting too. Looks like matter will be another source of mute. I wonder how blind will work. Is it just a giant acc and evd down? Or blinded targets really won't be able to see what's going on. How AI will act in that case? So many questions :D
oneeyedjoe

Postby Ferret » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:29 am

Low Profile's sneaky, but if you're willing to go all in on it, it's pretty nice. :D

I might have to swallow my FerretDev pride and just have enemies regenerate MaxHP slowly over time. :P I'm not sure I have any other way of really solving the MaxHP kiting bug within the shared amongst players and enemies rules. :P

I'll add "peek at Inspire spam" to the bug list for the build. It's possible the AI thought you needed to summon/unsummon and you just didn't agree with it, but that still shouldn't result in spammerings.

I'll see if Kamapua'a needs a buff or not too, while I'm at it... but I don't necessarily mind if the two uniques aren't evenly desirable. Then too, Actaeon was almost specifically designed to be undesirable and somehow ended up split even in popularity over time, so maybe it'll work if I just wait. :D

:D I'm always happy to hear someone is using the original tiles, even though I strongly hold that Geminimax's are better quality.:P He's got a lot of interesting concepts to work with for this build's batch, I'm looking forward to seeing them. :D

I'm not doing stationary demons at the moment... it does mean I have to bend the mythology a little, but as previously discussed in this post, we have enough kiting problems already without me extending written invitations to do so. :D Though, actually, *most* of the plant legends I picked do have at least some mention of the plant being mobile (if slow.)

Matter can't directly cause Mute, but Melting status can with Choking Vapor (which is a Light passive) I'm hoping I can do Blind as both a massive ACC/EVD penalty and a LoS debuff (very short lived though.. it might even be only 2 turns, making it the shortest other than obvious one-turn debuffs like Shock/Stun), but we'll have to see how the AI behaves with the LoS thing. :)

Thanks for the report, and congrats on the win and the almost win. :D
Ferret

Postby wizzzargh » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:31 pm

A bit late, but it's really neat to hear that a wraith became notable enough to factor into ghost chime strategies for even one person. That Dancing Akateko was a fun demon. I had hoped my many Whirling Dipsas would also be popular, but I suppose they've been culled by scoreboard resets by now.
wizzzargh

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion