Coolest looking monster in Demon?

The tower awaits!

Coolest looking monster in Demon?

Postby Raiju » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:21 pm

There are a quite a large amount of monsters in Demon and found that some look really cool to me (Malingee, Ccoa, Artemis, Kasha) being some of them. So I ask you summoners, what monster do you find the coolest looking to you? As more monster get implemented into this game, the variety will only expand into other mythologies! :o :D
*Starts a negotiation with a faerie* *Spends 2670g for a basic faerie's forgiveness* 10/10.
Raiju

Re: Coolest looking monster in Demon?

Postby geminimax » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:08 pm

I like the anomaly demons quite a bit, specially the floating head guys like Nero, Fotia, Chaos and Aeras. I also love both Raiju(ha!) and Shoggoths, which are also found in the anomaly.
geminimax

Postby Ferret » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:19 pm

Ooof... this is a tough one. :) I'm tempted to say the new version of Preta Geminimax did... but I should probably look at all the sprites again before picking, Preta just sticks out in my mind because I noticed it had changed to something pretty awesome recently. :D
Ferret

Postby mbj » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:19 am

STAG looks pretty aesthetic
mbj

Postby Remora » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:00 am

I like alma and ilomba a lot.
Remora

Postby wizzzargh » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:09 am

Original tileset preta is probably my favorite. First seeing those things really made me stop and go 'the hell is that, it's like a floating basketball with TEETH' and while I didn't like it at first, it really grew on me and now even though geminimax's art is great I still fondly remember the fanged-basketball look

Ignoring my blatant favoritism though, Ghouls and shoggoths are pretty cool looking.
wizzzargh

Postby 2tousent » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:18 am

Raiju is my jam, i like the feel it gives. But maybe its because its familiar to me as its rather similar to DCSS's (looks a lot less like a scared cat tho :lol: )
Then again, with a beast such as that, its hard to go wrong!

Another cool demon is Kisune
>.>
Thats unlikely to go wrong too :D

And while i don't know if it counts, West is pretty cool looking too!
2tousent

Return to General Discussion