My characters and YASDs

The tower awaits!

Re: My characters and YASDs

Postby Saler » Sat May 06, 2017 9:21 am

I forgot to say that also at Tower 16 I linked with a Raiju and fused him to Demas.
I guess “Playing hard to get” is a way to put it. What I basically thought is that their links are tests that they are not planning to make easy.
Speaking of Charm, demons start behaving oddly if they are Charmed and are the only hostile demon nearby. If they have no AoE attacks, they just walk around. But if they DO have AoE, they seem to use them to hit as many targets as possible, while considering themselves a target. I'm suspecting no AoE Charmed demons are actually closing in with me to punch me.
Tlaloc's Sanctum wasn't very hard. The most troublesome part was Tlaloc himself, who I didn't try to recruit. He did manage to make the fight take a while.
Normal Tower levels weren't easy. Ikiryo groups were very hard to take down and always dealt some MaxHP damage, but I thankfully got it back quickly. Big groups of Light demos lead by Rulers always managed to get a few demons close to death. In fact one time when most Light demons were out of my sight I didn't relies the threat, they reduced Anzu from close to full to 9 HP!
I managed to power up my party a fair bit before getting to Tower 20. I fused my Actaeon (who was falling behind in levels pretty badly) to Kuchisake and recruited Unicorn at Tower 17, adding yet another healer to my party, this one also knowing Cleanse, Calm and Absolution. I also gave him Flash Heal, Rallying Cry and used Revelation for Mending Aura. I also linked with Incubus at Tower 19, copied Dominator and Alluring Veil to Kuchisake and deleted Incubus. Then I got Level 25 from a Relic Wraith, took Capacity Up I and properly recruited Incubus from a corpse encounter, giving him Riposte, Leap Attack, Leadership and Ever Ready. Speaking of Ever Ready, I actually gave it to several of my demons because it basically makes my demons minimal SP 15.
I needed all of those power ups for Tower 20, because both Jayle and Antoria appeared there, both causing a lot of trouble. I made it through both of these fights with no loses, although Jayle almost killed me and made me use 4 or 5 items and Antoria almost killed several demos and badly MaxHP drained Anzu and Ninkasi. Both of them took preaty much all of the healing power I had to keep up with their damage.
Also, Antoria was actually set on fire. By my Demas targeting my Ninkasi with Pyrokinesis.
Ogun's Sanctum next. If I'm not mistaken, this is going to be my first Tier 3 experience.
Code: Select all
Summoner Saler...
was chosen by the Faithful Heart,
selected Fire and Buff as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 42184,
is currently at Tower:20,
and is still alive!

--==== Main Character ====--

Name : Saler
Level: 26
MaxHP: 148
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 4
Magic   : 72
Vitality: 57
Agility : 4
Cunning : 58

Resist: Fire
Weak  : Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Set Alight (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 100% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
2) Pyre Rite (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for allies.)
3) Protect (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
4) Inner Fire (Type: Fire, 0 SP. 60 Power heal. Restores 10 SP. Free action. Cooldown: Heat (8))
5) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
6) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) Arrest Host (Type: Body, 35 SP. 35% chance to cause Paralysis, causing the targets to frequently miss their turns.)
8) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)

Relic Upgrades:
Nightingale (Doubles the rate of HP and negative effect recovery for inactive demons.)
Revelation (Unlocks the Revelation transmutation, which grants a demon a random ability based on the modifier it would pass if used with Fuse Demons.)
Quick Dismiss (Your first Dismiss each turn is a free action (can use Dismiss as a normal action afterwards.))
Enemy Sense (Shows the positions of roaming enemies on the map, even if you have not fully explored the level. Also warns you about summoner corpses whose Relics still contain active demons.)
Capacity Up I (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 7 at once.)

Inventory:
2 Chakra gem
4 Zephyr card
1 Mirror chime
1 Pain glyph
7 Chakra stone
2 Guardian gem
1 Blizzard rune
1 Silver offering
2 Heart glyph
5 Heal gem
1 Meteor rune
1 Night rune
1 Frost glyph
11 Heal stone
1 Gold offering
1 Magic map
2 Peace offering
2 Pure stone
1 Calm card
1 Bronze offering
2 Bolt glyph
2 Pure gem
1 Might gem

Current Credits: 2831

Codex Daemonium Completion
Shared Codex   : 84 / 135 (62% complete)

--==== Party Overview  ====--

Element      Users      Immune     Resistant  Normal     Weak       
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Slash        3          0          0          7*         1         
Impact       2          0          1          7*         0         
Pierce       0          0          0          8*         0         
Fire         3*         1          2*         3          2         
Ice          1          0          3          3*         2         
Electricity  1          1          1          5*         1         
Body         2*         2          1          4*         1         
Mind         1          0          3          5*         0         
Light        1          1          1          3*         3         
Dark         2          0          2          4          2*         

n : Number of party members counted.
* : Denotes the main character is included.

--==== Current Party ====--

Name : Anzu
Level: 24
MaxHP: 108

Strength: 31
Magic   : 43
Vitality: 43
Agility : 30
Cunning : 23

Resist: Fire Ice Electricity
Weak  : Light

Abilities Known:
1) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
2) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Breath (4))
3) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Breath (4))
4) Dragon Soul (Type: None, Passive. Your abilities that use your current SP to determine their effect use your maximum SP instead.)
5) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
6) Warning Cry (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
7) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
8) Icy Smash (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 100 Power attack split between Impact and Ice. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)

Name : Holy Shikigami
Level: 25
MaxHP: 87

Strength: 11
Magic   : 57
Vitality: 16
Agility : 34
Cunning : 57

Immune: Body
Resist: Impact Ice Light Dark
Weak  : Slash Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Spite (Type: Dark, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Cull (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Only affects enemies whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (4))
3) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
4) Fool's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Pariah on targets whose last action was not a damaging ability.)
5) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
6) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
7) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
8) Expel (Type: Light, 25 SP. 130 Power attack, but misses if the damage would not be fatal. Cooldown: Light (3))

Name : Ionic Demas
MaxHP: 106

Strength: 16
Magic   : 60
Vitality: 34
Agility : 30
Cunning : 35

Immune: Fire Electricity
Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Orb (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
3) Pyrokinesis (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited character. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (2))
4) Spellbinder (Type: None, Passive. Reduces Cantrip cooldowns by 1 turn, to a minimum of 1 turn.)
5) Inner Fire (Type: Fire, 0 SP. 60 Power heal. Restores 10 SP. Free action. Cooldown: Heat (8))
6) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
8) Ball Lightning (Type: Electricity, 40 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)

Name : Ninkasi
Level: 27
MaxHP: 102

Strength: 21
Magic   : 36
Vitality: 36
Agility : 46
Cunning : 46

Resist: Ice Body Mind
Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Might (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
2) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
3) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (4))
5) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
6) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Reduces Presence cooldowns by 33% when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)
7) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
8) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)

Name : Maj. Kuchisake
MaxHP: 116

Strength: 41
Magic   : 14
Vitality: 38
Agility : 50
Cunning : 37

Resist: Mind
Weak  : Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
2) Throat Slash (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
3) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
4) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
5) Riposte (Type: Pierce, Reactive. Responds to attacks by adjacent enemies that miss you or that you dodge or parry with a 70 Power attack.)
6) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
7) Dominator (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Charm, turning the target against their allies.)
8) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)

Name : Unicorn
MaxHP: 103

Strength: 32
Magic   : 49
Vitality: 35
Agility : 31
Cunning : 28

Immune: Light
Weak  : Body Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Heal Wounds (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 105 Power heal.)
2) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
4) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
5) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
6) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) Mending Aura (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects wounded allies who are not Mended. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)

Name : Incubus
MaxHP: 107

Strength: 26
Magic   : 29
Vitality: 37
Agility : 41
Cunning : 52

Resist: Mind Dark
Weak  : Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt.)
2) Love Tap (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. 35% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies.)
3) Dominator (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Charm, turning the target against their allies.)
4) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
5) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
6) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
7) Riposte (Type: Pierce, Reactive. Responds to attacks by adjacent enemies that miss you or that you dodge or parry with a 70 Power attack.)
8) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Banshee
Level: 18
MaxHP: 65

Magic   : 51
Vitality: 22
Agility : 22
Cunning : 34

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Ice
Weak  : Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Mind Howl (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 55 Power attack, enemies only. Cannot miss.)
2) Devotion (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-150 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (less HP = higher Power).)
3) Share Pain (Type: Mind, Passive. Your Mind attacks deal 0-50% more damage based on your current health (less health = more damage).)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Yali
MaxHP: 79

Strength: 43
Magic   : 16
Vitality: 31
Cunning : 19

Resist: Body

Abilities Known:
1) Maul (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Slash attacks.)
2) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
3) Hand of Light (Type: Light, Passive. Your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks that damage targets weak to Light also deal a 85 Power Light attack if the additional damage would be fatal to the target.)
4) Silver Hand (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Impundulu
MaxHP: 92

Magic   : 57
Vitality: 24
Agility : 38

Resist: Electricity Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt.)
2) Storm Strike (Type: Electricity, 30 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
3) Stormfront (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 0% to 75% of the original chance, based on proximity to the target (adjacent = 75%, maximum range = 0%).)
4) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Maj. Actaeon
Level: 17
MaxHP: 100

Strength: 40
Magic   : 8
Vitality: 30
Agility : 46
Cunning : 11

Resist: Ice Mind
Weak  : Fire Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Quelling Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce offense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
2) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
3) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
4) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
5) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
6) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
7) Warning Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's evasion by 25%.)
8) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))

Name : Barbegazi

Strength: 25
Magic   : 40
Cunning : 16

Immune: Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Polar Charge (Type: Impact, 10 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 100 Power Impact/Ice attack. Then, Chill enemies in front of you, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Charge (4))
2) Cryopulse (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Icy Gust (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 40 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Frost Armor (Type: Ice, Passive. When your last action was an Ice ability, you have 25% improved defense.)
5) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
6) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Breath (4))
7) ------------
8) ------------

MaxHP: 104

Magic   : 28
Agility : 40
Cunning : 51

Abilities Known:
2) Love Tap (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. 35% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies.)
3) Dominator (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Charm, turning the target against their allies.)
4) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Hulking Yeti
Level: 23
MaxHP: 110

Strength: 59
Magic   : 26
Vitality: 39
Agility : 28
Cunning : 13

Resist: Ice Body
Weak  : Fire Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Icy Smash (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 100 Power attack split between Impact and Ice. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Breath (4))
3) Hurl Boulder (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 100 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (5))
4) Icebreaker (Type: Ice, Passive. Your attacks that damage Chilled targets also deal a 70 Power Ice attack if the additional damage would be fatal to the target.)
5) Tackle (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to delay the next turn of the target.)
6) Mightbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------
Ferret wrote:It's funny because I mostly intended them to be a support unit: the one attack and the high Strength were more a nod to them being bears than anything else. :D
Saler

Postby Ferret » Sat May 06, 2017 3:49 pm

Hmm.. I'll look into the AE + Charm thing, that sounds a little weird. :)

Ever Ready's pretty amazing (it may even be too amazing) :D I was dubious about it even as I added it, but I wanted to try it out. I mean, in theory, it's just +10 SP on turns where you spent to 0, which shouldn't be that big a deal... but it really can be for some builds.

Anyway, good luck with the Tier 3 content, and thanks for the report. :)
Ferret

Re: My characters and YASDs - First 3_31_2017 Victory

Postby Saler » Mon May 08, 2017 8:59 am

I got my first 3_31_2017 win! :) And then my Cycle 2 character died at Tower 1 to a Relic Wraith that hit his weakness. :(
Last time I also forgot that I gave Anzu Icy Smash and Shikigami Ever Ready, because it wasn't using Second Wind, and got Arrest Host from Antoria.
Most of the fights in Tier 3 managed to give me trouble. In addition to having better abilities, enemy groups seem to actually be better build. Also nasty demos seemed to be much more common – it seems like everything uses Panic/Charm, deals a lot of damage per turn or just doesn't die. I also didn't try many links because attempting them seemed risky and I could potentially throw away a successful run.
Tower 23 was especially nasty thanks to Valindra (with Slenderman) and Tremane.
Valindra kept barraging my team with status effects, and her Slenderman just wouldn't die! He just kept getting healed by her demons! Interestingly, my Incubus caused similar troubles for her . :) All of my demons ended up badly wounded and Demas actually died, but I had enough credits to restore him.
Tremane spend ¾ of the battle just healing himself. It took ridiculous amount of effort to just get him to yellow HP! :x And when he stated actually fighting, he took down Anzu to 2 HP! None of my team died, but that really annoyed me to say the least. Tremane isn't very good at following his orders, is he? I mean, he gets to Tower 23 and then causes this insanity! :x
Summoner Saler...
was chosen by the Faithful Heart,
selected Fire and Buff as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 56821,
is currently at Tower:23,
and is still alive!

Level: 29
MaxHP: 160

Strength: 4
Magic   : 78
Vitality: 61
Agility : 4
Cunning : 63

Abilities Known:
1) Set Alight (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 100% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
2) Pyre Rite (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for allies.)
3) Protect (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
4) Inner Fire (Type: Fire, 0 SP. 60 Power heal. Restores 10 SP. Free action. Cooldown: Heat (8))
5) Hunter's Cry (Type: Buff, 35 SP. Briefly improves offense and accuracy by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (12))
7) Arrest Host (Type: Body, 35 SP. 35% chance to cause Paralysis, causing the targets to frequently miss their turns.)
8) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)

Relic Upgrades:
Nightingale (Doubles the rate of HP and negative effect recovery for inactive demons.)
Revelation (Unlocks the Revelation transmutation, which grants a demon a random ability based on the modifier it would pass if used with Fuse Demons.)
Quick Dismiss (Your first Dismiss each turn is a free action (can use Dismiss as a normal action afterwards.))
Enemy Sense (Shows the positions of roaming enemies on the map, even if you have not fully explored the level. Also warns you about summoner corpses whose Relics still contain active demons.)
Capacity Up I (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 7 at once.)

Inventory:
2 Chakra gem
5 Zephyr card
1 Mirror chime
1 Pain glyph
2 Guardian gem
1 Blizzard rune
1 Silver offering
2 Heart glyph
4 Heal gem
1 Meteor rune
2 Night rune
1 Frost glyph
15 Heal stone
1 Gold offering
1 Magic map
5 Chakra stone
3 Peace offering
2 Pure stone
1 Calm card
1 Bronze offering
2 Bolt glyph
2 Pure gem
1 Might gem
1 Ghost chime

Current Credits: 5880

Shared Codex   : 88 / 135 (65% complete)

Slash        3          0          0          7*         1         
Impact       2          0          1          7*         0         
Pierce       0          0          0          8*         0         
Fire         3*         1          2*         3          2         
Ice          1          0          3          3*         2         
Electricity  1          1          1          5*         1         
Body         2*         2          1          4*         1         
Mind         1          1          2          5*         0         
Light        1          1          1          3*         3         
Dark         2          0          2          4          2*         

Name : Anzu
MaxHP: 116

Strength: 33
Magic   : 45
Vitality: 45
Agility : 32
Cunning : 25

Resist: Fire Ice Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
2) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Breath (4))
3) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Breath (4))
4) Dragon Soul (Type: None, Passive. Your abilities that use your current SP to determine their effect use your maximum SP instead.)
5) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
6) Warning Cry (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
7) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
8) Icy Smash (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 100 Power attack split between Impact and Ice. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)

Name : Holy Shikigami
MaxHP: 93

Strength: 12
Magic   : 60
Vitality: 18
Agility : 36
Cunning : 59

Resist: Impact Ice Light Dark
Weak  : Slash Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Spite (Type: Dark, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Cull (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Only affects enemies whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (4))
3) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
4) Fool's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Pariah on targets whose last action was not a damaging ability.)
5) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
7) Expel (Type: Light, 25 SP. 130 Power attack, but misses if the damage would not be fatal. Cooldown: Light (3))
8) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)

Name : Mindbender Ninkasi
MaxHP: 113

Strength: 18
Cunning : 67

Immune: Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Might (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
2) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
3) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (4))
5) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
6) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Reduces Presence cooldowns by 33% when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)
7) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
8) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)

Name : Maj. Kuchisake
MaxHP: 125

Strength: 44
Magic   : 15
Vitality: 41
Agility : 54
Cunning : 41

Weak  : Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
2) Throat Slash (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
3) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
4) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
5) Riposte (Type: Pierce, Reactive. Responds to attacks by adjacent enemies that miss you or that you dodge or parry with a 70 Power attack.)
7) Dominator (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Charm, turning the target against their allies.)
8) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)

Name : Unicorn
Level: 28

Strength: 34
Magic   : 54
Vitality: 38
Agility : 34
Cunning : 30

Abilities Known:
1) Heal Wounds (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 105 Power heal.)
2) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
4) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
5) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
7) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) Mending Aura (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects wounded allies who are not Mended. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)

Level: 30
MaxHP: 115

Strength: 28
Magic   : 32
Vitality: 40
Agility : 44
Cunning : 56

Abilities Known:
5) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
7) Riposte (Type: Pierce, Reactive. Responds to attacks by adjacent enemies that miss you or that you dodge or parry with a 70 Power attack.)
8) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)

Name : Ionic Demas

Magic   : 63
Cunning : 37

Immune: Fire Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Orb (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
3) Pyrokinesis (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited character. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (2))
4) Spellbinder (Type: None, Passive. Reduces Cantrip cooldowns by 1 turn, to a minimum of 1 turn.)
5) Inner Fire (Type: Fire, 0 SP. 60 Power heal. Restores 10 SP. Free action. Cooldown: Heat (8))
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
8) Ball Lightning (Type: Electricity, 40 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)

Name : Barbegazi

Immune: Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Polar Charge (Type: Impact, 10 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 100 Power Impact/Ice attack. Then, Chill enemies in front of you, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Charge (4))
2) Cryopulse (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Icy Gust (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 40 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Frost Armor (Type: Ice, Passive. When your last action was an Ice ability, you have 25% improved defense.)
6) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Breath (4))
7) ------------
8) ------------

MaxHP: 104

Cunning : 51

Abilities Known:
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Hulking Yeti
Level: 23
MaxHP: 110

Strength: 59
Magic   : 26
Agility : 28
Cunning : 13

Abilities Known:
1) Icy Smash (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 100 Power attack split between Impact and Ice. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Breath (4))
3) Hurl Boulder (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 100 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (5))
4) Icebreaker (Type: Ice, Passive. Your attacks that damage Chilled targets also deal a 70 Power Ice attack if the additional damage would be fatal to the target.)
5) Tackle (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to delay the next turn of the target.)
6) Mightbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Vampire
MaxHP: 100

Strength: 33
Magic   : 29
Vitality: 33
Agility : 45
Cunning : 45

Resist: Body Mind Dark
Weak  : Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
3) Dreamstalker (Type: Mind, Passive. Your attacks deal 50% more damage to and do not wake up Sleeping targets that have full HP.)
4) Hypnotic Glare (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 50% chance to inflict Sleep on enemies, preventing them from acting for several turns or until damaged. Cooldown: Presence (9))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Pelesit
MaxHP: 73

Strength: 35
Vitality: 28
Agility : 56
Cunning : 42

Resist: Electricity Dark
Weak  : Fire Body Light

Abilities Known:
1) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Madness Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (6))
3) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Pixie
MaxHP: 73

Strength: 10
Magic   : 38
Agility : 33
Cunning : 38

Weak  : Body

Abilities Known:
1) Muddle (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 50% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)
2) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 33% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
3) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
4) Lucky Star (Type: None, Passive. You only have a 1 in N chance of triggering Luck cooldowns, where N is the number of Luck cooldown abilities you have.)
5) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Basilisk
Level: 30

Magic   : 52
Agility : 64
Cunning : 52

Resist: Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Lethal Gaze (Type: Mind, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Presence (3))
2) Toxic Touch (Type: Body, 20 SP. 100 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Vile Alchemy (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Poison to an already Poisoned target, you always increase the Poison stack level if it is not already at the maximum.)
4) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------
Ferret wrote:It's funny because I mostly intended them to be a support unit: the one attack and the high Strength were more a nod to them being bears than anything else. :D
Saler

Postby Ferret » Mon May 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Congrats on the 3/31 win :D

Hmm.. I'll look into why Second Wind seems to be so hard to use for things without Breath cooldowns.

Oof. OOF. You must have been having an unlucky for Valindra to have ended up with Slenderman :D The odds of this are something like 1 in 50. :D

Good job on defeating her and Tremane though. :) Looks like you got the full Tower:21-23 experience this game. :D As always, thanks for the report. :) The experimental build should be ready pretty soon here, if you're looking for something new to try...
Ferret

Postby Saler » Wed May 10, 2017 2:40 pm

I guess a good thing about that Valindra fight then is that I won't have a harder Valindra fight. :) Probably.
My guess about Second Wind is that my Shikigami didn't have any skills it thought it was using Second Wind on. Maybe because of the cooldowns. My Demas was using it, but it has Ball Lightning, witch costs 40 SP.
My new character is Eye of the Dragon Electricity/Pierce. I'm trying to go for a Shock + Eat Alive build. I'm having quite a hard time with it. 4 of my characters already died around Tower 3, and on my current character I had 8 or 9 demons die and used almost all of my items before Tower 4. I don't have much experience with this Relic and it seems one of the harder ones to use, with both character types you could be (Hybrid attacker or Breath user) both got to have several other abilities to function well. And it also seems to be a bit of a “late bloomer” so to speak. It's Relic abilities don't give immediate benefit but give rewards each floor.
I managed to get High Voltage, Conduct and Tormentor on my character. I also got Gluttony to heal more from Eat Alive. My party seems solid with Alma, Actaeon, Stormsworn Halitek, Freybug, Easg Saint and Nero. Alma and Actaeon are good fighters, Nero is a good healer, Halitek has a lot of Electricity abilities without too many potentially irrelevant actives and I'm planning to fuse Freybug to Easg Saint. Although my party has 4 Light and 3 Dark weakness again, partially because of Nero, Actaeon who have both. I'm also lacking mobility abbilities.
Anomally is next.
Summoner Saler...
was chosen by the Eye of the Dragon,
selected Electricity and Pierce as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 2162,
is currently at Anomaly:1,
and is still alive!

Level: 6
MaxHP: 57

Strength: 19
Magic   : 21
Agility : 13

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Spear (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Enemies only.)
2) Storm Breath (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (4))
3) Eat Alive (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 100 Power attack. Half normal accuracy. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
4) Gluttony (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 50% increase in healing, SP restoration, and MaxHP bonuses from drains and abilities that heal based on damage dealt or restore SP based on SP drained.)
5) Block Pierce (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Pierce attacks.)
6) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
7) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
8) Conduct (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 40 Power attack. 65% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Voltage (6))

Relic Upgrades:
Item Sense (Shows the positions of unattended items on the map. May also reveal additional items when searching corpses, or once a level is fully explored.)
S.E.P.I. (Generates a small amount of Credits each time you fully explore a level.)

Inventory:
4 Frost glyph
1 Might gem
1 Venom rune
2 Blizzard rune
2 Pure stone
2 Calm card
4 Heal stone
1 Bronze offering
1 Heart glyph
1 Flame glyph
1 Curse rune

Current Credits: 816

Shared Codex   : 91 / 135 (67% complete)

Slash        0          0          0          7*         0         
Impact       1          0          0          7*         0         
Pierce       2*         0          0          7*         0         
Fire         0          0          2          3*         2         
Ice          1          0          4          1          2*         
Electricity  2*         0          2*         5          0         
Body         0          0          1          4*         2         
Mind         0          0          0          6*         1         
Light        1          1          0          2*         4         
Dark         0          0          0          4*         3         

Name : Alma
Level: 5
MaxHP: 51

Magic   : 12
Vitality: 27
Agility : 9
Cunning : 6

Abilities Known:
1) Polar Rush (Type: Impact, 5 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with an 85 Power Impact/Ice attack. Then, Chill enemies in front of you, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Charge (4))
2) Icy Hammer (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 85 Power attack split between Impact and Ice. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Flash Freeze (Type: Ice, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Chills the target for an unusually long duration, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Glacial Shell (Type: Ice, Passive. Provides a 100% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Cold cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Cold (4))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Freybug
Level: 4
MaxHP: 39

Vitality: 11
Agility : 17

Resist: Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
2) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
3) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Actaeon

Strength: 24
Magic   : 6
Agility : 24
Cunning : 8

Weak  : Fire Mind Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Quelling Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce offense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
5) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
6) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Stormsworn Haietlik
MaxHP: 47

Strength: 14
Vitality: 14
Agility : 18
Cunning : 18

Resist: Fire Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Stab (Type: Pierce, 5 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Shock Dart (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Focus (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
4) Bolt Chain (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also inflicts a 55 Power attack on and has an 8% chance to Shock an adjacent enemy. Shock applied by Bolt Chain cannot trigger Bolt Chain.)
5) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
6) Conduct (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 40 Power attack. 65% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Voltage (6))
7) Storm Breath (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (4))
8) ------------

Name : Nero
Level: 7
MaxHP: 53

Magic   : 24
Cunning : 10

Resist: Fire Ice
Weak  : Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-130 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
4) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Easg saint
MaxHP: 37

Strength: 7
Vitality: 8
Agility : 20
Cunning : 14

Abilities Known:
1) Censure (Type: Light, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Judge's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 100% chance to delay the next turn of targets whose last action was a damaging ability.)
3) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
4) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
5) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
6) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
7) ------------
8) ------------Summoner Saler...
has earned a score of 2162,
is currently at Anomaly:1,
and is still alive!

Strength: 19

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Spear (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Enemies only.)
2) Storm Breath (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (4))
3) Eat Alive (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 100 Power attack. Half normal accuracy. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
4) Gluttony (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 50% increase in healing, SP restoration, and MaxHP bonuses from drains and abilities that heal based on damage dealt or restore SP based on SP drained.)
5) Block Pierce (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Pierce attacks.)
6) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
7) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
8) Conduct (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 40 Power attack. 65% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Voltage (6))

Relic Upgrades:
Item Sense (Shows the positions of unattended items on the map. May also reveal additional items when searching corpses, or once a level is fully explored.)
S.E.P.I. (Generates a small amount of Credits each time you fully explore a level.)

Inventory:
4 Frost glyph
1 Might gem
1 Venom rune
2 Blizzard rune
2 Pure stone
2 Calm card
4 Heal stone
1 Bronze offering
1 Heart glyph
1 Flame glyph
1 Curse rune

Current Credits: 816

Slash        0          0          0          7*         0         
Impact       1          0          0          7*         0         
Fire         0          0          2          3*         2         
Ice          1          0          4          1          2*         
Electricity  2*         0          2*         5          0         
Body         0          0          1          4*         2         
Mind         0          0          0          6*         1         
Light        1          1          0          2*         4         
Dark         0          0          0          4*         3         

MaxHP: 51

Abilities Known:
1) Polar Rush (Type: Impact, 5 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with an 85 Power Impact/Ice attack. Then, Chill enemies in front of you, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Charge (4))
2) Icy Hammer (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 85 Power attack split between Impact and Ice. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Flash Freeze (Type: Ice, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Chills the target for an unusually long duration, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Glacial Shell (Type: Ice, Passive. Provides a 100% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Cold cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Cold (4))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

MaxHP: 39

Vitality: 11

Abilities Known:
2) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Agility : 24
Cunning : 8

Abilities Known:
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
5) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
6) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

MaxHP: 47

Vitality: 14
Cunning : 18

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Stab (Type: Pierce, 5 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Shock Dart (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
4) Bolt Chain (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also inflicts a 55 Power attack on and has an 8% chance to Shock an adjacent enemy. Shock applied by Bolt Chain cannot trigger Bolt Chain.)
5) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
6) Conduct (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 40 Power attack. 65% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Voltage (6))
7) Storm Breath (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Breath (4))
8) ------------

MaxHP: 53

Cunning : 10

Abilities Known:
1) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-130 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
4) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Easg saint

Cunning : 14

Abilities Known:
2) Judge's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 100% chance to delay the next turn of targets whose last action was a damaging ability.)
4) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
5) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
6) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Gandayah
MaxHP: 45
MaxSP: 125

Magic   : 17
Vitality: 20
Agility : 10
Cunning : 9

Abilities Known:
1) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
2) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Zar
Level: 2
MaxHP: 31

Strength: 9
Vitality: 9
Agility : 15
Cunning : 15

Abilities Known:
1) Feral Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
3) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
4) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Will o' wisp
Level: 2
MaxHP: 29

Magic   : 9
Cunning : 15

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce
Weak  : Electricity Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Ghost Pierce (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Moves you to different, randomly selected, position adjacent to the target.)
2) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
3) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Faerie

Strength: 5
Magic   : 18
Vitality: 7
Agility : 23
Cunning : 17

Weak  : Body

Abilities Known:
1) Lucky Charm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Resets Luck cooldown. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
2) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
4) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Raicho
Level: 3
MaxHP: 27

Vitality: 5
Agility : 27

Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce Body Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Touch (Type: Electricity, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Flying head
MaxHP: 43

Strength: 17
Vitality: 13
Cunning : 12

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Bite (Type: Pierce, 5 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Flash Shock (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Horrible Gaze (Type: Mind, 10 SP. Four 60% chances to delay the next turn of the target. Cooldown: Presence (3))
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------
Saler

Postby Ferret » Wed May 10, 2017 3:38 pm

It's tough to imagine what would be worse than her getting Slenderman, unless it's her getting Slenderman and a Death Worm. :D

The cooldown thing is possible... it wouldn't make sense to Second Wind for SP if you have no abilities you can use SP on at the moment. One of the frownie parts about Demon is that situations have so many variables it can be hard to tell why something happened. :D

Eye of the Dragon's a bit of a toughie in a lot of ways. I don't think it's quite as bad as some other players make it out to be, but I at least agree it's probably one of the rougher starts. Anything based on using Shock is going to be a bit rough in general simply because Shock chances are more dependent on passive abilities than Cunning, so you can't really get going with it until you find those abilities.

Good luck in Anomaly and thanks for the report. :D
Ferret

Postby Saler » Thu May 11, 2017 7:12 pm

So I took a late bloomer of late bloomers? :) Also I just realized that Conduct isn't as good for me as I thought – Shocking Spear is Pierce, not Electricity.
Anomaly (how did I get a habit of typing it with 2 'l's anyway?) was even more painful than usual. Another problem about Electricity? Half of enemies in Anomaly is either resistant or immune to it. GI, Aeras, Gremlins, Blobs, Python... I might have forgotten a few. Ruhin are weak, but they keep their distance and have other demons in front of them. Asrai hit my weakness, and Aithers hit several of my demon's weaknesses.
Immediately, on the first floor, I meet Zaji and, thank to my weakness, have more trouble than usual. Decided to take Auraward because it would somewhat protect me from Ice. Later in the level I met Python and stupidly tried to link with him. Managed to defeat the inevitable Heroic Python without loses, however. I fused Cursed Easg Saint here, who got Piercing and Rattling Cries. I also took a surprisingly good in melee Solid Ruhin from Python.
On second floor I had multiple Gremlins and Aeras groups, including a Lifegiver one that managed give a lot trouble by throwing more and stronger Emit Sparks at me. Here I noticed that Easg spent to much time Refreshing rather that buffing, so I gave Refresh and Tormentor to Alma to turn it into a battery demon, then deleted Refresh from Easg.
The rest of Anomaly got even more brutal. oUr SaNcTuM1!1 has spawned, and it's Glitches are as troublesome and unpredictable as ever. Out of curiosity, did you give them more randomized AI to make them even less predictable? I eventually ran into a 3 Blobs and Ruhin group that gave a ton of trouble. I had to use a few Healing Stones, had Halitek die and sacrificed Actaeon to recruit a Blob (I was hoping to get it without demon sacrifices, but REALLY didn't want to fail that link as it reduced me to 9 HP). :( Decided to give his Flustering Cry to Ruhin (Easg already har 2 Cries and other demon didn't seem very good for it). Recruited a Gi to fill my slots. Later ran into a second group like this and decided to flee the level.
At Anomaly 3 I recruited an Aither. I replaced Blob with him, but I first gave Poison Veil and Flesh Rot to both Alms and Gi. Also gave Leech bite to Gi. Then I ran into Paracelus and, after a long battle using all my Healing Stones and my Poison Rune and managing to beat down his team to the point he had 1 demon out and was reluctant to summon more 2 or 3 times, had to flee this level also. :x Honestly, Paracelus has absolutely insane amount of healing. I might have killed him if I had my Gi focus on him also (my Alma was already critically wounded), but he was kinda busy tanking his projectile users.
I'm liking this build so far. My damage output is high, I can Shock often enough for it to be meaningful and I can heal well with Eat Alive. Although there are 2 or 3 abilities I still want to get and I have only 1 ability I'm willing to miss. Might have to give up using Breaths.

Speaking of my Shiligami not using Second Wind back on that run, is it posible that since my Demas had a more expensive highest SP cost ability, it thought that the same 30 SP had more value?
Summoner Saler...
has earned a score of 4444,
is currently at Tower:5,
and is still alive!

Level: 8
MaxHP: 66

Strength: 22

Abilities Known:
5) Auraward (Type: Defense, Passive. If your last action was a Fire, Electricity, or Ice ability, you gain Resist against all three of these types.)

Relic Upgrades:

Inventory:
3 Frost glyph
1 Might gem
2 Blizzard rune
2 Calm card
1 Bronze offering
1 Heart glyph
1 Flame glyph
1 Pure stone
1 Curse rune
1 Magic map

Current Credits: 795

Slash        0          0          1          6*         0         
Impact       2          0          0          7*         0         
Fire         0          0          1          4*         2         
Ice          1          0          3          2          2*         
Electricity  1*         1          1*         3          2         
Body         0          2          1          1*         3         
Mind         0          0          1          6*         0         
Light        2          2          0          2*         3         
Dark         0          1          0          3*         3         

MaxHP: 59

Vitality: 31
Agility : 10

Abilities Known:
5) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
7) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
8) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)

Level: 9
MaxHP: 60

Strength: 15
Magic   : 27

Abilities Known:
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Cursed Easg saint
MaxHP: 49

Agility : 19
Cunning : 30

Abilities Known:
4) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Piercing Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
7) Rattling Cry (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce accuracy by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
8) ------------

Name : Solid Ruhin
MaxHP: 66

Strength: 6
Vitality: 29
Agility : 25

Abilities Known:
1) Focus (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
2) Alert (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
4) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
6) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
7) Quelling Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce offense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
8) ------------

Name : Gi
MaxHP: 68

Strength: 29
Magic   : 7
Vitality: 40
Agility : 7
Cunning : 7

Immune: Electricity
Resist: Slash Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Lob Stone (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (4))
2) Stunning Blow (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement.)
4) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
5) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
6) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
7) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
8) ------------

Name : Aithir
MaxHP: 50

Magic   : 27
Vitality: 15
Cunning : 27

Immune: Body Light Dark
Weak  : Fire Ice Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Light Dart (Type: Light, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Harmlessly passes through non-enemy targets in its line of fire.)
2) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
3) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
4) Twilight (Type: None, Passive. When your HP is 50% or less of your maximum, reduces the SP cost of Light and Dark abilities by 10, and if you start your turn with a Light or Dark cooldown of 2 or less, it is cleared.)
5) Judge's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 100% chance to delay the next turn of targets whose last action was a damaging ability.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Raicho
Level: 3
MaxHP: 27

Vitality: 5

Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce Body Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Touch (Type: Electricity, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Flying head
MaxHP: 43

Strength: 17
Vitality: 13

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Bite (Type: Pierce, 5 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Flash Shock (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Horrible Gaze (Type: Mind, 10 SP. Four 60% chances to delay the next turn of the target. Cooldown: Presence (3))
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

MaxHP: 41

Strength: 12
Vitality: 12
Cunning : 24

Abilities Known:
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

MaxHP: 55

Cunning : 20

Abilities Known:
8) ------------

MaxHP: 64

Strength: 27
Magic   : 7

Abilities Known:
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Blob
MaxHP: 56

Strength: 26
Vitality: 26
Agility : 11

Resist: Impact Electricity
Weak  : Fire Ice Body Light

Abilities Known:
1) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------
Saler

Postby Ferret » Thu May 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Anomaly may be bad for Electricity, but on the bright side, ghostly-type demons and many of the nastier melee brute demons tend to be fairly consistently weak to it, and those tend to be some of the major troubles once you're past Anomaly. :D

The AI for Glitch's abilities aren't purposefully random, but are a bit oddball and consider enough factors that it's difficult to predict what they'll do in a given situation, without cheating and looking at the code. :D I don't mind this too much, given it seems to fit their nature and (at least currently) no one else uses such abilities.

Re: Second Wind. That's absolutely probably the case: the value the AI assigns to SP recovery/draining depends in part on how much the target's abilities cost vs. how much SP they have remaining. A character who can already use any of their abilities (especially if they can already use any of their abilities multiple times) with their current SP is usually not a high priority for SP recovery... that threshold is much harder to hit with a 30 SP than if your max cost is say, 10 or 15.

Thanks again for the report, and good luck as you continue this run :D
Ferret

Postby Saler » Sat May 13, 2017 2:20 pm

Well, what I meant about the SP thing is that, from what I read from other threads, SP hesitancy is based on the cost of your most expensive skill. So, maybe, because of that it values every SP more?

I'm going to play the experimental build when this character dies... witch is now. :)
Fused a lifegiver Nero from a Dipsas. It got Mending and Soothe.
Somewhere along the way I ran into Maderva and still had to run, even with Electricity.
Went into Turdak's Sanctum at Tower 8. Most of the fights were just groups of lesser enemies, but Akateko were troublesome not only in thin Sanctum, but in the Tower as well. I encountered them what felt like every floor. :x I think they indirectly caused Ogre's death later.
Nearly died to a group of Ghouls because I was forced to dismiss my Nero and then got Paralyzed and mobbed. Almost died again because Turdak leaped behind me, preventing me from running. I lost Ruhin to him and had to eventually kill him.
After returning to the Tower, I recruited an Ogre and a Psychic Chinidi. The Ogre is now the new battery demon and is Icesworn. He won't hit as hard with Icy Hammer, but it's cheaper and it Chills. Kept Juggernaut as his gap clossing ability. I also dropped Flesheater from him and gave him the Poison Veil + Flesh Rot combo. Gave Chinidi Flesh Rot also.
At Tower 9 I recruited an Angel, replacing Cursed Easg Saint. Gave Chinidi Rattling Cry and Aither Hinder.
At Tower 10 I almost died because I thought the enemies Alas's range was shorter than I thought and they didn't get distracted by my demons.
Managed to succeed at Cynocephalus's link, but I didn't keep him. I gave his Fire Breath to Angel. Got a bit close to death because of my a bit reckless strategy.
Recruited Shisa at Tower 11. It was at low HP and surrounded by enemies when I completed the link. Then I and a few of my demons got close to death by Chachapumas. Then I had a disaster of a Wraith encounter that has killed 2 of my demons and almost killed me. :(
Had to ship most of Tower 12. At Tower 13 I got the credits to Restore Nero and was getting close to restoring Ogre, but got killed by a Druj Nasu and Aitvaras group because my Nero couldn't remove Poison fast enough. Not sure if that Wraith earlier was responsible in some way...
This was an interesting character, although earlygame was painful. He had a very good damage output, but was lacking defensively. Eat Alive+Gluttony fixed a part of that problem, but it won't help much against Body/Electricity resistant/immune demons. Having Dash and knowing when to run would probably help a lot.

A minor note: Flesh Rot can appear without means to inflict Body effects on modified demons.
A minor note 2: During “Heroic ally” links like Shisa the Summon icon is glowing, even though you DON'T want to summon in those links.
Summoner Saler...
has earned a score of 13716,
is currently at Tower:13,
and is quite dead!

Level: 15
MaxHP: 92

Strength: 32
Magic   : 33
Vitality: 26

Abilities Known:
5) Polar Rush (Type: Impact, 5 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with an 85 Power Impact/Ice attack. Then, Chill enemies in front of you, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Charge (4))

Relic Upgrades:

Inventory:
2 Frost glyph
2 Might gem
2 Blizzard rune
3 Calm card
1 Bronze offering
1 Heart glyph
2 Flame glyph
2 Pure stone
1 Curse rune
2 Magic map
2 Pain glyph
4 Heal stone
1 Night rune
1 Heal gem
1 Chakra stone

Current Credits: 1789

Shared Codex   : 93 / 135 (68% complete)

Slash        1          0          1          5*         0         
Impact       1*         0          0          5*         1         
Pierce       2*         0          1          5*         0         
Fire         1          0          2          2*         2         
Ice          0          0          2          2          2*         
Electricity  1*         0          2*         2          2         
Body         1          2          0          3*         1         
Mind         1          0          1          5*         0         
Light        3          2          1          1*         2         
Dark         1          1          2          1*         2         

Name : Aithir
Level: 15
MaxHP: 64

Magic   : 35
Agility : 25

Immune: Body Light Dark
Weak  : Fire Ice Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Light Dart (Type: Light, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Harmlessly passes through non-enemy targets in its line of fire.)
2) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
3) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
4) Twilight (Type: None, Passive. When your HP is 50% or less of your maximum, reduces the SP cost of Light and Dark abilities by 10, and if you start your turn with a Light or Dark cooldown of 2 or less, it is cleared.)
5) Judge's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 100% chance to delay the next turn of targets whose last action was a damaging ability.)
6) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Psychic Chindi
Level: 12
MaxHP: 58

Cunning : 39

Resist: Slash Pierce Ice Mind Dark
Weak  : Impact Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Vile Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to apply Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
2) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
3) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
4) Snuff Out (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 130 Power attack, but misses if the damage would not be fatal. Cooldown: Dark (3))
5) Madness Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (6))
6) Ego Theft (Type: Mind, 15 SP. 40 Power attack. Adds 2 turns of Presence cooldown to the target and reduces your Presence cooldown by 2 turns. Cannot miss.)
7) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
8) Rattling Cry (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce accuracy by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))

Name : Angel

Magic   : 31
Vitality: 22
Cunning : 17

Abilities Known:
1) Smite (Type: Light, 10 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (1))
2) Angel's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 40% chance to apply Stun to targets who are adjacent to you.)
3) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
4) Protect (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
5) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Breath (4))
6) Judge's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 100% chance to delay the next turn of targets whose last action was a damaging ability.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Shisa
MaxHP: 78

Strength: 38
Magic   : 30
Agility : 21

Resist: Light Dark

Abilities Known:
2) Holy Word (Type: Light, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Cooldown: Breath (4))
3) Focusing Cry (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
4) Cursebreak Cut (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down from you or a nearby ally.)
5) Exorcist's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks deal 20% more damage to targets weak to Light.)
6) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement.)
7) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
8) Angel's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 40% chance to apply Stun to targets who are adjacent to you.)

Name : Lifegiver Nero
Level: 14
MaxHP: 88

Magic   : 39

Abilities Known:
6) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
7) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
8) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)

--==== Recent Messages ====--

Your aithir's accuracy returns to normal.
 Your shisa's accuracy returns to normal.
 Your nero chants while pointing at your shisa.
 Your shisa is no longer infected.
 Your shisa is no longer badly poisoned.
 Your aithir gestures at the aitvaras.
 The aitvaras looks less evasive!
 Your shisa bites the acheri.
 There is a wavering portal to Ninkasi's Sanctum
 here. Press 'p', '<', or '>' to change levels.
 The aitvaras smites you.
 The aitvaras looks healthier.
 The acheri dances strangely.
 You will be infected longer!
 Your aithir ignores the attack!
 Your nero gestures at you.
 Your infection interferes with the healing.
 You feel slightly better.
 The druj nasu points at you.
 Your aithir ignores the attack!
 Your shisa is infected!
 The druj nasu misses your shisa.
 Your shisa shouts a Word.
 Your shisa blasts the acheri.
 It's super effective!
 Your shisa blasts the druj nasu.
 It's super effective!
 Your shisa blasts the aitvaras.
 It's super effective!
 Your shisa will be infected longer!
 There is a corpse here. You can press 'g' to
 search the corpse.
 The aitvaras smites you.
 The aitvaras looks healthier.
 You are no longer regenerating.
 Your nero gestures at you.
 Your infection interferes with the healing.
 You feel slightly better.
 Your aithir throws a shining dart at the druj
 nasu. Your aithir smites the druj nasu.
 It's super effective! The druj nasu stumbles.
 The druj nasu is no longer chilled.
 The aitvaras is no longer chilled.
 The acheri is no longer chilled.
 The acheri points at you. The acheri chokes you.
 You stumble. You gasp for air!
 The acheri misses your shisa.
 Your shisa bites the acheri.
 The druj nasu misses your shisa.
 You die...

Name : Cursed Easg saint
Level: 10

Strength: 8
Cunning : 36

Abilities Known:
4) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Piercing Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
7) Rattling Cry (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce accuracy by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
8) ------------

Name : Cynocephalus
MaxHP: 55

Vitality: 19

Abilities Known:
1) Piercing Thrust (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 70 Power attack, enemies only.)
2) Piercing Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
3) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Breath (4))
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Gi
Level: 13
MaxHP: 88

Strength: 37
Vitality: 51

Immune: Electricity
Resist: Slash Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Lob Stone (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (4))
2) Stunning Blow (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement.)
5) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
6) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
8) ------------

Name : Gandayah
Level: 1
MaxHP: 34

Agility : 7
Cunning : 7

Abilities Known:
1) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
2) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Icesworn Ogre
MaxHP: 74

Strength: 31
Vitality: 29

Weak  : Electricity Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)
2) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
3) Icy Hammer (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 85 Power attack split between Impact and Ice. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
8) Deep Chill (Type: Ice, Passive. Increases the duration of your Chill effects by 3 turns.)
Saler

Postby Ferret » Sat May 13, 2017 8:43 pm

Yeah: more expensive skills does = values SP more. :D

Even if you didn't win this one, it still sounds like you had a pretty wild ride. :)

Flesh Rot appearing on Body modifiers without a way to inflict a Body condition is unfortunate, but probably won't be fixed until I finish breaking up the modifiers into more distilled packages (i.e.: a Poison modifier, Infect modifier, SP draining modifier, Paralysis modifier, and HP draining modifier instead of just one "Body" modifier.)

The Summon icon glowing during heroic links is a good bug though. :D Thanks for the report, and good luck with the experimental build. :D
Ferret

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion