My characters and YASDs

The tower awaits!

Re: My characters and YASDs

Postby Saler » Sun May 14, 2017 6:28 pm

Made a Crown of Glory Light/Buff character.
This run had some problems from the start. I couldn't get a Faerie before Tower 1 ½. Soon after entering it, I lost my Hou Shou. Then ran into Headless and just barely recruited him (he had 2 HP remaining and 2 Zombies nearby, so if they would have gone first...) Later recruited Chindi and lost Zelphas to Snuff-Out.
When trying to recruit a Jing Shi, my Chinidi decided to Haunt a different demon that wasn't even weak to Dark and then walk back to Jiang Shi. Then encountered Vikhor at Tower 3. After a pretty hard fight I beat him, but couldn't recruit him. Also recruited a Blessed Faerie Went to Rush's Sanctum at Tower 4, where I fused a Cursed Goblin using Freybug. Recruited Gremlin there. Didn't want Friar Rush, so I killed him. Seeing how the cause of my eventual death was “Ran out of healers”, maybe I should've gotten him. Later I lost my Chinidi at Tower 5 and replaced it with a Dryad.
Entered Anomaly, where I found out that the Regeneration buff made Zaji far stronger. Also, Fotias are much more likely to kill demons now. I lost both of my healers, Got my MaxHP reduced to 10 and had to flee the level. On the next floor I manage to recruit a Ruhin and a Blob, but that takes me down to 1 MaxHP (but the Ruhin recruitment gave me exp for 1 more MaxHP). Later I lost my Goblin and I died soon after.
To me it seems like you turned the damage, both from attacks and from Ignite/Poison WAY to high up. I don't like how a demon can easily go from full HP to critical in one or two turns. And while “Relic life saving” might seem to balance the increased damage out for you, your direct involvement in the fights is so important now that melee Summoners are even more risky now. The half cost for movement/waiting/Dash is a good idea, on other hand.
Code: Select all
Summoner Saler...
was chosen by the Crown of Glory,
selected Light and Buff as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 2927,
is currently at Anomaly:2,
and is quite dead!

--==== Main Character ====--

Name : Saler
Level: 7
MaxHP: 66
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 23
Magic   : 9
Vitality: 23
Agility : 18
Cunning : 17

Resist: Light
Weak  : Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Crusader Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
2) Throat Slash (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
3) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
4) Heavy Blow (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
5) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. Cooldown: Charge (8))
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Relic Upgrades:
Quick Summon (Your first Summon each turn is a free action (can use Summon as a normal action afterwards.))
Quick Dismiss (Your first Dismiss each turn is a free action (can use Dismiss as a normal action afterwards.))
Copy Saver (Reduces the cost of Copy Ability by 25%.)

Inventory:
3 Heal gem
3 Frost glyph
1 Tempest rune
1 Curse rune
1 Chakra stone
2 Pure gem
1 Peace offering

Current Credits: 2077

Codex Daemonium Completion
Shared Codex   : 93 / 135 (68% complete)

--==== Party Overview  ====--

Element      Users      Immune     Resistant  Normal     Weak       
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Slash        3*         0          0          6*         0         
Impact       2*         0          1          5*         0         
Pierce       2          0          0          6*         0         
Fire         0          0          0          4*         2         
Ice          0          0          1          4*         1         
Electricity  0          0          2          1*         3         
Body         0          1          2          1*         2         
Mind         1          0          1          5*         0         
Light        0          0          1*         2          3         
Dark         0          0          1          4          1*         

n : Number of party members counted.
* : Denotes the main character is included.

--==== Current Party ====--

Name : Headless
Level: 7
MaxHP: 72

Strength: 21
Magic   : 6
Vitality: 35
Agility : 12
Cunning : 11

Resist: Ice Body
Weak  : Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Inspiring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's accuracy by 25%.)
2) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
5) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
6) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite or Poison damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (5))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Jiang shi
Level: 6
MaxHP: 48

Strength: 19
Magic   : 8
Vitality: 19
Agility : 21
Cunning : 13

Resist: Body Dark
Weak  : Fire Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 10% of their maximum HP.)
4) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Gremlin
MaxHP: 37

Strength: 13
Vitality: 12
Agility : 23
Cunning : 23

Resist: Electricity
Weak  : Body

Abilities Known:
1) Focusbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to reduce accuracy by 20%.)
2) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
3) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. Cooldown: Charge (8))
4) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Blob
MaxHP: 56

Strength: 26
Vitality: 26
Agility : 11

Resist: Impact Electricity
Weak  : Fire Ice Body Light

Abilities Known:
1) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Ruhin
Level: 8
MaxHP: 50

Strength: 7
Magic   : 14
Vitality: 18
Agility : 24
Cunning : 27

Immune: Body
Resist: Mind
Weak  : Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Focus (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
2) Alert (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
4) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
6) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 10% of their maximum HP.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

--==== Recent Messages ====--

Your ruhin gestures at Headless.
 Headless looks more evasive!
 Headless is no longer stunned.
 Headless slashes the gi.
 It isn't very effective.
 Your blob looks more powerful!
 Your blob looks energized!
 Your blob leaps into action!
 Your blob bites the gi. The gi hits Headless.
 Using Dismiss...
 You unsummon Headless!
 Using Summon...
 Aim within the possible target area using
 movement keys. Press Enter to execute, Escape to
 cancel.
 You summon your jiang shi!
 You swap places with your ruhin.
 Your ruhin gestures at your jiang shi.
 Your jiang shi looks more accurate!
 Your jiang shi looks energized!
 The gi hits your blob.
 It isn't very effective.
 Your blob is stunned!
 The gi is poisoned!
 The gi lobs a stone at your blob.
 The gi dodges the gi's attack!
 The gi hits your blob.
 It isn't very effective.
 Using Dash...
 cancel.
 You dash. Your jiang shi leaps at the gi.
 The gi blocks your jiang shi's attack!
 You swap places with your jiang shi.
 The gi hits you.
 Your ruhin gestures at your jiang shi.
 Your jiang shi looks more evasive!
 Your jiang shi looks energized!
 Using Crusader Slash...
 cancel.
 The gi blocks your attack!
 Your blob is no longer stunned.
 The gi blocks your blob's attack!
 The gi hits you. The gi lobs a stone at you.
 The gi dodges the gi's attack!
 The gi hits you.
 You die...

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Freybug
Level: 4
MaxHP: 39

Strength: 11
Vitality: 11
Agility : 17

Resist: Ice
Weak  : Light

Abilities Known:
1) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
2) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
3) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Chindi
MaxHP: 40

Strength: 6
Magic   : 21
Vitality: 16
Agility : 16
Cunning : 21

Resist: Slash Pierce Ice Dark
Weak  : Impact Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Vile Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
2) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
3) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
4) Snuff Out (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 130 Power attack, but misses if the damage would not be fatal. Cooldown: Dark (3))
5) Withering Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense and accuracy by 20%.)
6) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
7) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
8) ------------

Name : Gremlin

Abilities Known:
1) Focusbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to reduce accuracy by 20%.)
2) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
3) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. Cooldown: Charge (8))
4) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
5) Withering Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense and accuracy by 20%.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Blessed Faerie
Level: 5
MaxHP: 44

Magic   : 19
Vitality: 7
Cunning : 19

Abilities Known:
1) Lucky Charm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Resets Luck cooldown. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
2) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
4) Focus (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
5) Rousing Cry (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Accelerates the next turn of all nearby allies who aren't Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping. Cooldown: Presence (6))
6) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
7) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
8) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))

Name : Dryad

Magic   : 20
Vitality: 15
Cunning : 15

Resist: Electricity Light
Weak  : Fire Body Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Punish (Type: Light, 30 SP. Only affects enemies whose last action was a damaging ability. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (6))
2) Quiet Prayer (Type: None, 0 SP. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 turn. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
4) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Focus (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Cursed Goblin
MaxHP: 49

Cunning : 33

Resist: Fire
Weak  : Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
2) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
3) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
4) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. Cooldown: Charge (8))
5) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
6) Withering Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense and accuracy by 20%.)
7) Piercing Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
8) ------------
Ferret wrote:It's funny because I mostly intended them to be a support unit: the one attack and the high Strength were more a nod to them being bears than anything else. :D
Saler

Postby Ferret » Mon May 15, 2017 2:37 pm

Headless *probably* would have survived two zombie hits from 2 HP, unless he got really, really unlucky on his Diehard check for the first hit. :)

That's a nice bug you found on Haunt there. :( Sorry it mucked up the capture attempt, but I've added a note to fix it. :)

I may end up tweaking the damage back down, a little at least. As with most of my attempts to tweak balance, I usually go what I think is overkill and then dial it back slowly from there, which seems to gets results faster and more easily (for me at least) than trying to guess the middle ground. :D

Thanks for trying the experimental build out, and for the report :D
Ferret

Postby Saler » Wed May 17, 2017 11:20 am

I actually still recruited that Jing Shi because all of my other demons were still attacking it and the Chinidi still probably wouldn't make much difference. It will be hard to make the damage buff balanced seeing how setting it to low will make it too unnoticeable. And the extra damage make quite a few links much more manageable if you won't get distracted by healing. And, maybe, combat did use to be a bit too slow.
Still the expiremental build. Started a Vodun Mask Body/Dark character with Hou Sho starter. Managed to find a neat Cursed Malingee on Tower 2 with Piercing Cry and Vitiating Grasp. At the beginning of Tower 3 I lost a Slime and the starter Hou Sho, :x but quickly recruited a Preta and a Zar. Also fused a Lifegiver Faerie. :)
Went into Arcadia and lost Pereta there, but recruited a Lifegiver Dryad and a Lifegiver Asrai. Later recruited Actaeon. Decided to not recruit Artemis because a good part of my damage came from Ice, but in retrospect I maybe should've done so because I could deal a ton of damage with Blight. His Quelling Cry is still very good for a Blight user. The link didn't give me much trouble – I was actually killing Hounds faster then they were spawning.
Then I entered Vikhor's Sanctum. I killed Vikhor because it didn't look like I'd be able to corner him and he was already at critical HP and Poisoned and I didn't want to risk wasting a Pure Stone. Then, on Tower 5, I fused a Stormsworn Zar after giving him Flash Shock. Looks like he might do some Aurastrike shenanigans.
I managed to get some good corpse skills: Bane at Tower 4 and Last Defense :o at Tower 5 (not that amazing with my lacking durability, but it's still a rare skill). I also got Shocking Stab earlier, witch got a surprising amount of use.
Thoughts on Blight: a hard to use, but very powerful skill. Can deal a lot of damage to a group and, with DEF Down, deals decent damage. even against Dark resistant demons.
Anomaly up next. And that means that there is a good chance of this run ending. :(
Summoner Saler...
was chosen by the Vodun Mask,
selected Body and Dark as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 2056,
is currently at Tower:5,
and is still alive!

MaxHP: 55

Strength: 4
Magic   : 31
Vitality: 13
Agility : 4
Cunning : 33

Resist: Body

Abilities Known:
1) Envenom (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Fetid Burst (Type: Body, 15 SP. Two 60% chances to delay the next turn of the targets.)
3) Blight (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Only affects enemies with one or more negative status effects. 62 Power attack, plus 8 Power per negative status effect on the target. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
4) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)
5) Shocking Stab (Type: Pierce, 5 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
6) Bane (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Only affects enemies weak to Dark. 10-100 Power attack, based on the target's current HP (more HP = more Power). Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (4))
7) Last Defense (Type: Defense, Passive. Increases defense by 100% when your health is at 25% or less of maximum.)
8) ------------

Relic Upgrades:
Enemy Sense (Shows the positions of roaming enemies on the map, even if you have not fully explored the level. Also warns you about summoner corpses whose Relics still contain active demons.)
Far Summon I (Increases the range of Summon by 2.)
Quick Dismiss (Your first Dismiss each turn is a free action (can use Dismiss as a normal action afterwards.))

Inventory:
1 Pain glyph
1 Curse rune
1 Pure gem
1 Bolt glyph
1 Heart glyph
2 Might gem
6 Heal stone
1 Calm card
1 Heal gem
3 Chakra gem
1 Frost glyph
1 Chakra stone
1 Meteor rune

Current Credits: 2066

Shared Codex   : 93 / 135 (68% complete)

Slash        1          0          0          7*         0         
Impact       0          0          0          7*         0         
Pierce       4*         0          0          7*         0         
Fire         0          0          1          3*         3         
Ice          1          1          1          4*         1         
Electricity  1          0          2          5*         0         
Body         1*         0          1*         4          2         
Mind         1          0          2          4*         1         
Light        1          0          1          3          3*         
Dark         1*         0          1          4*         2         

Name : Cursed Malingee
MaxHP: 46

Strength: 22
Magic   : 4
Vitality: 9
Agility : 15
Cunning : 25

Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Fierce Stab (Type: Pierce, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Block Slash (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Slash attacks.)
3) Block Pierce (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Pierce attacks.)
4) Piercing Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
5) Vitiating Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Lifegiver Faerie
MaxHP: 48

Magic   : 23
Agility : 20

Abilities Known:
1) Lucky Charm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Resets Luck cooldown. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
2) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
4) Vitiating Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)
5) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
6) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
7) Uncurse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down.)
8) ------------

Name : Stormsworn Zar

Magic   : 15

Resist: Electricity Mind Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Feral Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
3) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
4) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
6) Flash Shock (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) Shocking Spear (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Enemies only.)
8) Aurastrike (Type: None, Passive. If your last action was a Fire, Electricity, or Ice ability, adds damage and a chance of a special effect of that type to Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)

Name : Lifegiver Dryad
MaxHP: 54

Magic   : 25
Vitality: 21

Abilities Known:
1) Punish (Type: Light, 30 SP. Only affects enemies whose last action was a damaging ability. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (6))
2) Quiet Prayer (Type: None, 0 SP. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 turn. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
4) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
6) Normalize Host (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Removes Ignite, Chill, and Shock.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Lifegiver Asrai

Strength: 5
Magic   : 32
Vitality: 14

Immune: Ice
Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Freezing Touch (Type: Ice, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Frost Dart (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Arctic Veil (Type: Ice, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that inflicts Chill, reducing the target's accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
4) Frostbite (Type: Ice, Passive. Your Ice attacks also reduce the target's SP by 10%.)
5) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
7) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)
8) ------------

Name : Actaeon

Strength: 23
Cunning : 7

Weak  : Fire Mind Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Quelling Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce offense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
2) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
5) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
6) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
7) Fierce Stab (Type: Pierce, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
8) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)

Name : Slime
Level: 2

Strength: 19
Magic   : 7
Cunning : 12

Weak  : Pierce Ice Body Light

Abilities Known:
1) Heavy Blow (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Block Impact (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Impact attacks.)
3) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (5))
4) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Gandayah
Level: 3
MaxHP: 41
MaxSP: 125

Magic   : 16
Agility : 9
Cunning : 9

Abilities Known:
1) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
2) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Preta
Level: 3

Strength: 12
Vitality: 9

Weak  : Fire Ice Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Ghost Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Infectious (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
4) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Echeneis
MaxHP: 45

Vitality: 20
Agility : 14

Abilities Known:
1) Chilling Touch (Type: Ice, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Deep Chill (Type: Ice, Passive. Increases the duration of your Chill effects by 3 turns.)
3) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Jiang shi
Level: 2
MaxHP: 36

Strength: 15

Resist: Body Dark

Abilities Known:
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 10% of their maximum HP.)
4) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Flying head
MaxHP: 41

Strength: 16

Weak  : Fire Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Bite (Type: Pierce, 5 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Flash Shock (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Horrible Gaze (Type: Mind, 10 SP. Four 60% chances to delay the next turn of the target. Cooldown: Presence (3))
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------
Ferret wrote:It's funny because I mostly intended them to be a support unit: the one attack and the high Strength were more a nod to them being bears than anything else. :D
Saler

Postby Ferret » Thu May 18, 2017 12:17 pm

Oh. :D I'm glad the capture still worked then: and it is true, an unmodified Chindi wouldn't be very useful for damaging a Jiang Shi anyway :D

Re: Damage balancing. Yeah, I don't have a *ton* of room to move there, but if I have to, I'll figure out something. :) For what it's worth, my current stance is that either it's just about right now, or that it's maybe running a bit hot, leaning more towards "just right".

Last Defense is potentially *very* handy for any summoner in the experimental build: after all, in a dire situation, you might spend quite a bit of time at 1 HP. It's still MaxHP being drained and it's still horrible, but it could very easily end up saving your life, and even when it doesn't, it will significantly reduce the MaxHP your relic had to drain to do so.

Good luck in Anomaly, and thanks for the update :D
Ferret

Postby Saler » Fri May 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Is the new experimental build save compatible with the old one?
In Anomaly I immediately encounter of Solid Blobs and Slimes. With Block Physical and Last Defense. What's up with my luck this run? :) I link with a Blob (the Slimes were out of sight) to get those abilities as well as Poison Veil and Flesh Rot for my demons. Then I encounter Python and, after picking of his minions, finally manage to recruit him! :D The Asrai was a lot of help. Decided to delete Faerie after copying Cleasne and Uncurse to Dryad. I have a primary and a secondary healer already, so I thought it will be alright. Also, I recalled that I have Far Summon. Killed Zaji and got Vigorous.
At Anomaly 2 I had a few hard Fotia fights. Gave Actaeon Yellow Whisper from Zar. Then sacrificed Zar to a Blessed Ruhin which got Might and Protect from his modifier. In practice it seems like it takes far too long to apply so many buffs now, so maybe it was a mistake. Went in oUr SaNcTuM1!1.
Didn't find out if that Ruhin was any good, seeing how it died in the first fight here, taking Calm with him. :( Immediately replaced it with an Aither that was already at 8 HP. The rest of the SaNcTuM went relatively uneventful. I triggered a corpse encounter back at Anomaly 2 and, noticing that my Fire situation is ridiculous (5 weaknesses :( ) decide to replace my Actaeon with Gi... but I copy the wrong skills to other demon and end up loosing Quelling Cry. :x I feel like and idiot now. I even used a calculator to make a sure that I had the credits to make all the copies! Soon I managed to get Dash and Short Jaunt from corpses, so I have very good mobility until I'll need another slot. Threw away Shocking Stab and Headwind for them.
At Anomaly 3 I had a few annoying fights with Aithers, which I couldn't do much to. I did beat one of them to death. I also encountered Maderva AND ACTUALY MANAGED TO KILL HER!!! :D CELEBRATION!!!
I also killed Paracelus after having to retreat once. My strategy was to have my demons focus on Paracelus while I've been hitting his entire party with Bane and Blight, benefiting from my demons's Piercing Cry greatly. From his party as well as a corpse encounter at Tower 5, I got Lifegiver for my Dryad, Emit Sparks for my Asrai and Weight Sin for my Aither.
I'm getting more used to increased damage, although it might benefit from being lowered a few points of damage. I mean, even 2-3 points per attack could be a lot with how many attacks there are per turn.
Summoner Saler...
has earned a score of 5926,
is currently at Tower:6,
and is still alive!

Level: 10
MaxHP: 72

Magic   : 39
Cunning : 40

Abilities Known:
1) Envenom (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Fetid Burst (Type: Body, 15 SP. Two 60% chances to delay the next turn of the targets.)
3) Blight (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Only affects enemies with one or more negative status effects. 62 Power attack, plus 8 Power per negative status effect on the target. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
4) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
5) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. Cooldown: Charge (8))
6) Bane (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Only affects enemies weak to Dark. 10-100 Power attack, based on the target's current HP (more HP = more Power). Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (4))
7) Last Defense (Type: Defense, Passive. Increases defense by 100% when your health is at 25% or less of maximum.)
8) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)

Relic Upgrades:
Enemy Sense (Shows the positions of roaming enemies on the map, even if you have not fully explored the level. Also warns you about summoner corpses whose Relics still contain active demons.)

Inventory:
1 Pain glyph
1 Curse rune
1 Pure gem
3 Bolt glyph
1 Heart glyph
2 Might gem
1 Calm card
2 Heal gem
8 Heal stone
4 Chakra gem
2 Frost glyph
2 Chakra stone
1 Meteor rune
1 Purple essence
2 Pure stone

Current Credits: 170

Shared Codex   : 95 / 135 (70% complete)

Slash        0          0          2          5*         0         
Impact       2          0          1          6*         0         
Pierce       1          0          0          7*         0         
Fire         0          0          1          2*         4         
Ice          1          1          1          2*         3         
Electricity  1          1          2          3*         1         
Body         1*         1          2*         2          2         
Mind         1          0          0          7*         0         
Light        2          1          1          3          2*         
Dark         1*         1          0          4*         2         

Strength: 27
Cunning : 29

Abilities Known:
2) Block Slash (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Slash attacks.)
3) Block Pierce (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Pierce attacks.)
4) Piercing Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
5) Vitiating Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)
6) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
7) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
8) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))

MaxHP: 70

Strength: 8
Agility : 19
Cunning : 16

Abilities Known:
3) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
5) Normalize Host (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Removes Ignite, Chill, and Shock.)
6) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
7) Uncurse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down.)
8) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)

MaxHP: 64

Magic   : 40
Vitality: 17

Abilities Known:
1) Freezing Touch (Type: Ice, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Frost Dart (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Arctic Veil (Type: Ice, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that inflicts Chill, reducing the target's accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
4) Frostbite (Type: Ice, Passive. Your Ice attacks also reduce the target's SP by 10%.)
7) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)
8) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)

Name : Python
Level: 12
MaxHP: 81

Strength: 34
Vitality: 38
Agility : 13

Resist: Slash Impact Electricity Body
Weak  : Fire Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Tackle (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to delay the next turn of the target.)
2) Earth Break (Type: Impact, 25 SP. 70 Power attack.)
3) Brain Knocker (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 50% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to delay the next turn of the target.)
4) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
5) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
6) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
8) Piercing Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))

Name : Aithir
Level: 11

Magic   : 30
Cunning : 30

Immune: Body Light Dark
Weak  : Fire Ice Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Light Dart (Type: Light, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Harmlessly passes through non-enemy targets in its line of fire.)
2) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 70% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
3) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
4) Twilight (Type: None, Passive. When your HP is 50% or less of your maximum, reduces the SP cost of Light and Dark abilities by 10, and if you start your turn with a Light or Dark cooldown of 2 or less, it is cleared.)
5) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Gi
Level: 9
MaxHP: 73

Strength: 31
Vitality: 43
Agility : 7
Cunning : 7

Immune: Electricity
Resist: Slash Ice
Weak  : Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Lob Stone (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (4))
2) Stunning Blow (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement.)
4) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
5) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
6) Last Defense (Type: Defense, Passive. Increases defense by 100% when your health is at 25% or less of maximum.)
7) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
8) ------------

Name : Lifegiver Faerie

Strength: 5
Magic   : 24

Abilities Known:
4) Vitiating Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)
5) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
6) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
8) ------------

Name : Stormsworn Zar
MaxHP: 45

Strength: 14
Cunning : 18

Resist: Electricity Mind Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Feral Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
3) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
4) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
6) Flash Shock (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) Shocking Spear (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Enemies only.)
8) Aurastrike (Type: None, Passive. If your last action was a Fire, Electricity, or Ice ability, adds damage and a chance of a special effect of that type to Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)

Name : Blessed Ruhin
MaxHP: 56

Abilities Known:
1) Focus (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
2) Alert (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
4) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Might (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
6) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Actaeon
MaxHP: 64

Agility : 27

Weak  : Fire Mind Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Quelling Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce offense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
3) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
4) Fierce Stab (Type: Pierce, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
6) Last Defense (Type: Defense, Passive. Increases defense by 100% when your health is at 25% or less of maximum.)
7) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)

Name : Lifegiver Aeras
MaxHP: 59

Strength: 9
Cunning : 14

Weak  : Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
2) Galvanize (Type: Electricity, Passive. When you apply Shock, you regain 30 SP.)
3) High Voltage (Type: Electricity, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Shock by 50% of the original chance.)
5) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
6) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
7) Fan Flames (Type: Fire, 25 SP. Must target an Ignited character. 55 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target for an unusually long duration. Cannot miss.)
8) ------------

Name : Kasha
MaxHP: 53

Magic   : 18
Agility : 26
Cunning : 24

Resist: Fire Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Fiery Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 85 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 10% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
3) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------
Saler

Postby Ferret » Fri May 19, 2017 9:05 pm

Yeah. :D Just copy the folders with 5_11_2017 in them and change them to say 5_18_2017 instead and they should work. :D Nothing in EB1b should break compatibility.

With buffs only lasting 10 turns (5 if you use "brief") ones, it is definitely a bit trickier to get lots of buffs applied to the whole party at once. It may be more useful now to try spreading out these abilities when possible: the main limitation is time now, rather than SP (most buffs are far cheaper than they used to be). The free action self-buffs probably look pretty good too. :D

:D You know, I wasn't sure Madevra would actually be killable with Guilt buffed. Congrats for letting me not worry about that anymore :D

I may still tweak damage/healing back down slightly before making this build a real build... but it won't be much. Right now we're running about +30% on the old values... I might dial it back to 20%... maybe? I still haven't decided yet. :)

Thanks for another good report, and good luck in the post-Anomaly game. :D
Ferret

Postby Saler » Sat May 20, 2017 3:21 pm

Another question: it seems like the half-turn skip replaced the “towards me” demon forced move. Is there a way to do that forced move?
You might to worry about Maderva a little bit – I had to always Dismiss Guilted demons.
At Tower 6 I quickly find Exorcism from a corpse and decide to replace my Short Jaunt with it. Not sure if it was the right decision. Then I recruited an Aspis and gave it Yellow Whisper, Flesh Rot and Vitiating Grasp from Malingee. The Malingee was deleted then. Later I also gave Aspis Blood Rot from a Chinidi. :)
At Tower 8 my Aither died to Toufei dealing more damage then I expected. Part of the reason it died was that I try to avoid using Dismiss immediately after an Quick one. I recruited a Toufei and gave him Frostbite and Headwind. Encountered a Midochanin and, not wanting to lose access to several abilities, killed him. A problem with Blight, it seems, is that you got to have a lot of various abilities on your demons for it to be effective.
Tower 9: I gave my Aspis Vile dance from a normal Acheri to go with his Rots. Then I replaced my Asrai with a Vile Acheri with Numbing Breath. Gave her Freezing Touch. Also gave Toufei Emit Sparks. Gave her the Rots later. :) Also gave her Mending as a safety measure. Toufei got Weaken because why not? More status effects! :twisted: Entered Anzu's Sanctum here.
I quickly get into 2 pretty nasty fights: a Raiju group and an Eye Killer with 2 Ghouls. Both times I get close to loosing a demon. Then I accidentally killed Anzu. :( Cleared out the rest of the level without too much trouble.
At Tower 10 2 Akateko groups and a Ghouls/Mummies damaged my party's MaxHP badly and I had to use almost all of my pure stones. :( For the good news – I got to level 15 and got a new Relic Upgrade – Capacity Up because I thought I could use more total ability slots. Recruited a Fiery Toufei, giving me access to Fire and making me less reliant on Body abilities (I'm still pretty reliant on them). At Tower 11 now.
I think I should give my Acheri Prepare seeing how she often takes a lot of damage. And/or Last Defense. Also considering spreading Last Defense/Block Physical/Bloodthirst more.
Summoner Saler...
has earned a score of 12891,
is currently at Tower:11,
and is still alive!

Level: 15
MaxHP: 91

Magic   : 49
Vitality: 23
Cunning : 50

Abilities Known:
4) Exorcism (Type: Light, 25 SP. Only affects enemies weak to Light. 10-100 Power attack, based on the target's current HP (more HP = more Power). Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (4))

Relic Upgrades:
Capacity Up I (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 7 at once.)

Inventory:
1 Pain glyph
2 Curse rune
2 Pure gem
3 Bolt glyph
1 Heart glyph
3 Might gem
1 Calm card
4 Heal gem
4 Chakra gem
2 Frost glyph
9 Heal stone
1 Meteor rune
1 Purple essence
1 Pure stone
2 Chakra stone
1 Blizzard rune
1 Trouble chime
1 Zephyr card

Current Credits: 5942

Shared Codex   : 95 / 135 (70% complete)

Slash        0          0          2          6*         0         
Impact       2          0          1          7*         0         
Pierce       1          0          0          8*         0         
Fire         1          0          2          3*         3         
Ice          3          2          2          2*         2         
Electricity  1          1          4          2*         1         
Body         3*         1          3*         0          4         
Mind         1          0          0          5*         3         
Light        2*         0          1          4          3*         
Dark         1*         0          1          5*         2         

Level: 13
MaxHP: 80

Strength: 9
Magic   : 36
Vitality: 30
Agility : 22

Abilities Known:
3) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
8) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)

MaxHP: 94

Strength: 37
Magic   : 10
Vitality: 43
Cunning : 20

Abilities Known:
1) Tackle (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to delay the next turn of the target.)
3) Brain Knocker (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 50% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to delay the next turn of the target.)
4) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
5) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
6) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
8) Piercing Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))

MaxHP: 88

Strength: 37
Vitality: 51

Abilities Known:
2) Stunning Blow (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement.)
4) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
8) ------------

Name : Aspis
MaxHP: 76

Magic   : 11
Vitality: 38

Weak  : Ice Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Venomous Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Prepare (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves defense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
5) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
6) Vitiating Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)
7) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
8) Vile Dance (Type: Body, 20 SP. 85% chance to apply Infection to enemies, which prevents most HP and SP recovery. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (4))

Name : Tuofei
Level: 14
MaxHP: 62

Magic   : 37
Agility : 36

Resist: Fire Electricity
Weak  : Body Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
2) Winterkill (Type: Ice, 10 SP. Only affects Chilled characters. 25 Power attack. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Mist Shroud (Type: Ice, Passive. If your last action was an Ice ability, provides a 25% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks.)
4) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
5) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)
6) Frostbite (Type: Ice, Passive. Your Ice attacks also reduce the target's SP by 10%.)
7) Weaken (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
8) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)

Name : Vile Acheri
MaxHP: 66

Vitality: 15
Cunning : 41

Resist: Ice Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Vile Dance (Type: Body, 20 SP. 85% chance to apply Infection to enemies, which prevents most HP and SP recovery. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (4))
2) Retch (Type: Body, 10 SP. Must target a character with Infection, Poison, or Paralysis. 40 Power attack. Delays the target's next turn, and adds 2 turns of Breath cooldown. Cannot miss. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Poison Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Numbing Breath (Type: Body, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 50% chance to cause Paralysis, causing the targets to frequently miss their turns. Cooldown: Breath (6))
6) Freezing Touch (Type: Ice, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
7) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
8) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)

Name : Fiery Tuofei
MaxHP: 58

Strength: 10
Magic   : 38
Agility : 30

Abilities Known:
1) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
2) Winterkill (Type: Ice, 10 SP. Only affects Chilled characters. 25 Power attack. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Mist Shroud (Type: Ice, Passive. If your last action was an Ice ability, provides a 25% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks.)
4) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
5) Set Alight (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 100% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
6) Bask (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Can be used when Muted. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Kasha
MaxHP: 53

Magic   : 18
Cunning : 24

Resist: Fire Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Fiery Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 85 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 10% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
3) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Level: 9
MaxHP: 57

Strength: 28
Cunning : 31

Abilities Known:
6) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)

Name : Chindi
MaxHP: 52

Magic   : 26
Cunning : 26

Resist: Slash Pierce Ice Dark
Weak  : Impact Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Vile Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
2) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
3) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
4) Snuff Out (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 130 Power attack, but misses if the damage would not be fatal. Cooldown: Dark (3))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Aithir
MaxHP: 58

Cunning : 31

Immune: Body Light Dark
Weak  : Fire Ice Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Light Dart (Type: Light, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Harmlessly passes through non-enemy targets in its line of fire.)
2) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 70% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
3) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
4) Twilight (Type: None, Passive. When your HP is 50% or less of your maximum, reduces the SP cost of Light and Dark abilities by 10, and if you start your turn with a Light or Dark cooldown of 2 or less, it is cleared.)
5) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Acheri

Agility : 25
Cunning : 34

Abilities Known:
1) Vile Dance (Type: Body, 20 SP. 85% chance to apply Infection to enemies, which prevents most HP and SP recovery. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (4))
2) Retch (Type: Body, 10 SP. Must target a character with Infection, Poison, or Paralysis. 40 Power attack. Delays the target's next turn, and adds 2 turns of Breath cooldown. Cannot miss. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Weaken (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

MaxHP: 68

Magic   : 43

Abilities Known:
Saler

Postby Ferret » Sun May 21, 2017 1:45 pm

Argh. :P I should have known! I really hoped no one was using that particular functionality. :( It was by far the best keypress to use for the half-pass function... I guess I'll need to add a way back in for it, or move half-pass to something else. Sorry about that.

Dismissing Guilted demons is a valid strategy vs. Madevra, so that doesn't worry me a bit. :) (If anything it is much easier to do this now, since Guilt only lasts 5 turns in EB1.)

Sounds like you've been making good progress so far, and having a lot of fun with Blight. :D Blight is one of my favorite abilities, but it doesn't seem to get used as much as I'd have hoped generally, so it's fun seeing someone taking it seriously. :D

Thanks for the report and good luck in the second half :)
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:44 pm

It's from a couple of pages back, but I did investigate Baphomet. He is indeed using AEs on empty squares to recharge his Inner Fire cooldown... which... weirdly... is not all that bad a plan if he has literally nothing else to do. :P It's an interesting case... do I fix it or not? :) AI wise, it's correct behavior... but it does look awfully weird. Until I can decide, I'll leave it as it is. Thanks again for reporting it. :D
Ferret

Postby Saler » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:55 pm

I suddenly had a lot of work to do in real life, and only now I managed to finish it.
It feels like in a situation like this it would be smarter to move closer.Then again, I'm not sure, and there are a lot of different possible situations.
At Tower 11, at the beginning, I notice, with my Enemy Sense, 2 lone red dots on my map. After one of them got a few extra dots nearby, I note which is the hero and which is the summoner. I attack the hero, Charlis, first and, after getting some MaxHP removed from most demons, kill him. I had to use 2 Bolt Glyphs because he kept Jaunting away. Then, so I won't have to keep track of the Summoner constantly, I go to the only 4 demon non-summoner group, which is a Druj Nasu and Aitvaras group. I link with a Druj Nasu and, after killing other demons in the group, use my Trouble Chime so I won't have to go across the entire map. I get 4 Warded Onis. With Last Defense. After a scary fight, I manage to take them out without loses and recruit the Druj Nasu, replacing my Gi. I gave his Bloodthrist and Stone Stance to Python. My Fiery Toifei got Python's Piercing Cry. I also gave Druj Nasu my Rots, Retch and Mending from my Acheri. After that, I attack the summoner, Lioth. Who had a mostly Body resistant party. Thankfully, he also had a mostly Light weak party. Most of the battle was going surprisingly easy, but at the end, he summoned a Druj Nasu with Slow. That Slow eventually lead to Fiery Toufei dying. Interestingly, I was afraid of someone dying as soon as he summoned that Druj Nasu, but I thought it would be to Poison, not to Slow. Then I run into Reprobus and Mordecai. I thought of taking out Bandits first and then recruiting Reprobus, but I changed my plans after Mordecai almost oneshoted my Python, forced me to run only for Reprobus to corner me with his Swiftness and than kill my Dryad. I managed to get enough credits to Restore her later. I tried to kill him, but he hits way to hard for me to feel good about my chances. He might be the new Maderva to me. :(
At Tower 12, I recruit an Aitvaras and lose my Druj Nasu to my recklessness of repeatedly hitting a group of Onis. Recruited a Demas Later from a Demas/Ehlose/Ukobach group. I fought that group twice this level. And both time an Ukobach decided to run around the long way around an obstacle an cause inconvenience to me. Got the credits to Restore Druj Nasu, but decided to not do it yet because I would probably replace Acheri and I wanted no keep Numbing Breath.
At Tower 13 I ran into an Eloko and Scarab group. Thought of recruiting an Eloko, but it would mess with my weaknesses, so I decided not to. They cause trouble to me with their Pink Whisper, but I managed to beat them. Find Pele and decide to leave her alone for now. Then I run into a Raiju and Vishap group and lose my Acheri. So much for that Numbing Breath! :x Now I Restore my Druj Nasu. And then I fail to link with it! :x Maybe I could've done it if I waited half a turn at the end – It had 6 or so HP left and in got a few more status effect for me to Blight at. At this point I decide to Recruit Pele, first luring her into a more defensive position. The link went smoothly – only at the end of the Bandit sward my SP and HP situation started looking bad. When Kamapua'a apeared, I just used a Gold Offering to recruit him also. I deleted my Aspis and Demas for space, after giving Kamapua'a Yellow Whisper.
I also have a small question: I noticed that if the last attack to hit a “defeat in X turns” demon has secondary effect (like chill), they still go through. Have you made sure that you can't immediately kill a recruited demon with something like Hand of Light?
Summoner Saler...
has earned a score of 18303,
is currently at Tower:14,
and is still alive!

Level: 17
MaxHP: 97

Magic   : 53
Vitality: 25
Cunning : 54

Abilities Known:
4) Exorcism (Type: Light, 25 SP. Only affects enemies weak to Light. 10-100 Power attack, based on the target's current HP (more HP = more Power). Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (4))

Relic Upgrades:
Capacity Up I (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 7 at once.)

Inventory:
1 Pain glyph
2 Curse rune
3 Pure gem
1 Bolt glyph
1 Heart glyph
3 Might gem
5 Chakra gem
2 Frost glyph
12 Heal stone
1 Meteor rune
2 Heal gem
1 Purple essence
3 Pure stone
1 Chakra stone
1 Blizzard rune
1 Zephyr card
1 Night rune
1 Tempest rune

Current Credits: 451

Shared Codex   : 97 / 135 (71% complete)

Slash        0          0          1          7*         0         
Impact       2          0          1          7*         0         
Pierce       0          0          0          8*         0         
Fire         1          1          2          1*         4         
Ice          1          1          1          3*         3         
Electricity  1          0          5          3*         0         
Body         2*         1          3*         2          2         
Mind         1          0          0          7*         1         
Light        2*         0          1          4          3*         
Dark         2*         0          2          5*         1         

MaxHP: 100

Strength: 41
Magic   : 10
Vitality: 47
Cunning : 21

Abilities Known:
7) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
8) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement.)

Name : Tuofei
Level: 16

Strength: 15
Vitality: 21
Agility : 39

Abilities Known:
5) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)
6) Frostbite (Type: Ice, Passive. Your Ice attacks also reduce the target's SP by 10%.)
7) Weaken (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)

MaxHP: 87

Magic   : 39
Vitality: 32

Abilities Known:

Name : Aitvaras
MaxHP: 70

Magic   : 44
Vitality: 24

Resist: Fire Dark
Weak  : Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Malice (Type: Dark, 10 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (1))
2) Reaper's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks heal you for 50% of the damage dealt to characters whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Druj nasu
MaxHP: 80

Magic   : 27
Vitality: 33
Agility : 10
Cunning : 55

Resist: Dark
Weak  : Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Corrupt (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
2) Sepsis Wave (Type: Body, 20 SP. Only affects Infected characters. Inflicts Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Contagion (Type: Body, 15 SP. Must target an Infected character. 85% chance to Infect an enemy near the target, preventing most HP and SP recovery. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Filth Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Infect adjacent characters that deal damage to you, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)
5) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
6) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
7) Retch (Type: Body, 10 SP. Must target a character with Infection, Poison, or Paralysis. 40 Power attack. Delays the target's next turn, and adds 2 turns of Breath cooldown. Cannot miss. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
8) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)

Name : Kamapua'a
Level: 19
MaxHP: 92

Strength: 44
Magic   : 20
Vitality: 35

Resist: Ice Electricity Body

Abilities Known:
1) Bull Rush (Type: Impact, 10 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Clobber (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 100 Power attack. Half normal accuracy.)
4) Healing Rain (Type: Healing, 35 SP. 105 Power heal.)
6) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
7) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) ------------

Name : Pele
Level: 19
MaxHP: 90

Strength: 17
Magic   : 56

Immune: Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 35 SP. Attenuated 85 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
4) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
5) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
6) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Acheri

Agility : 25
Cunning : 34

Abilities Known:
3) Weaken (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Magic   : 43

Abilities Known:

MaxHP: 93

Strength: 39
Vitality: 54

Abilities Known:
8) ------------

Name : Fiery Tuofei
MaxHP: 61

Agility : 31

Abilities Known:
5) Set Alight (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 100% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
6) Bask (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Can be used when Muted. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) Piercing Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce defense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
8) ------------

Name : Vile Acheri
MaxHP: 73

Magic   : 32
Cunning : 45

Abilities Known:
3) Poison Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Numbing Breath (Type: Body, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 50% chance to cause Paralysis, causing the targets to frequently miss their turns. Cooldown: Breath (6))
6) Freezing Touch (Type: Ice, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
8) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)

Name : Aspis
MaxHP: 83

Strength: 29
Magic   : 12
Vitality: 41

Weak  : Ice Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Venomous Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Prepare (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves defense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
4) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
5) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
6) Vitiating Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)
7) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
8) Vile Dance (Type: Body, 20 SP. 85% chance to apply Infection to enemies, which prevents most HP and SP recovery. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (4))

Name : Demas
MaxHP: 79

Strength: 16
Magic   : 38
Vitality: 33

Immune: Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Orb (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
3) Pyrokinesis (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited character. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (2))
4) Spellbinder (Type: None, Passive. Reduces Cantrip cooldowns by 1 turn, to a minimum of 1 turn.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------
Saler

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion