My characters and YASDs

The tower awaits!

Re: My characters and YASDs

Postby Ferret » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:17 pm

Yeah, it will probably be a slight nerf for Reshape for pure melee... though, even at minimum Magic, it will still be 75% as much of a heal as before, and still removes all status conditions. It will be as good or even better for hybrids who may have above average Magic.

Have you found out the rather poorly documented "force move" mechanic, btw? If you hold... it's either Shift or Control, I can't remember which... while moving, it forces your demons to move with you. This can be useful for positioning (and for doing so without your demons eating a valuable capture target), but be aware it FORCES your demons to move with you: they will do absolutely nothing else, no matter what the situation, including emergency heals. I admit it's not well called out though, mostly because I haven't figured out how or when to do so; for now it's only mentioned in the controls section of the manual.

Corpse encounters got nerfed a little in the next build: they should still be hard, but they were a little toooo hard in the current build. :)

I'll recheck the description on Glitch. :D

Paracelus is a 100% spawn for Anomaly:3, yep. He's the "boss" of the place, so to speak.

Blood and Flesh Rot are pretty amazing. :) I need to get around to adding the missing ones Nerve (-EVD), Eye (-ACC), and Brain (-SPD) some day. :D

The Codex will not automatically carry over, but you can manage the trick by copying the appropriate file from your current game's Records folder into the new version's (which, notably, will be in a completely different location since I had to change where I was storing them for Mac/Linux compatibility reasons: some permissions settings didn't appreciate me putting them in Demon's own install folder, apparently.) Apologies for the mild trouble, but I'm pretty adamant about not officially supporting save file compatibility between versions yet because it's kind of a pain and I don't want to divert time to it I could use for moving forward on new stuff. :D Once we're out of alpha, I'll have to take it more seriously.

Thanks again for the reports, I always enjoy reading these. :) Good luck with post-Anomaly. :)
Ferret

Postby Saler » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:23 pm

I knew of forced move for a while. Found it while thinking how to deal with Tower 3 Demons. Didn't think to use it with Ccoa.
It sounds like Rot Builds are going to become popular.
I got my Snuff Out kill number 100!... it's just a peasant. Snuff Out rate is 113/121 at the moment. Sure helps that I got a better idea what HP is low enough.
My priority was rebalancing my weaknesses, so I fused my Lifegiver Fotia to Chaos and filled the emptied slot with an Asrai... then immediately replaced it with an Angel. The Angel later got replaced with a Bmola. I'm sure that they could be useful with their abilities, but it was about 5 level difference each time. I also wanted to have access to Chill to support my Artemis better. The Gi was replaced with Midochanin. To recruit him I killed all the Ogres, ran away to recover and only then linked. Seems like a pretty good strategy to pick out “Defeat in X turns” Demons.
Normal Tower floors weren't that interesting, besides Midochanin and Maderva, who almost killed me twice and still just won't die. :x I tried several different strategies I could use, but none of them worked.
At Tower 9 I went to Anzu's Sanctum, where I recruited the Bmola I mentioned above. Tried to recruit Anzu after killing his minions, but couldn't deal enough damage. I did think to put some space between him and me, so managed to escape. I also had a corpse encounter than put an Oni and a Chachapuma very close to me, in addition to other high-level Demons. Managed to win that fight with only Cursed Goblin dying, who was Raised later.
This party is very quick to kill Demons with Expose, Daring Cut, damage dealers like Artemis, Headless and Midochanin and a lot of Poison (Artemis has Venomous, both Midochanin and Headless have Poison Veil). It might actually be a bit of a problem: I might've been able to recruit Anzu if I retreated to prepare a bit more, but I couldn't because it was Badly Poisoned :) . I even thought of using a Pure stone at it. Maybe I should've.
I also copied Second Wind to my Lifegiver Chaos so it could heal for longer. Thinking of also giving it to my Cursed Goblin so he could debuff more.
Going to continue this run until death/victory. Then go to the new version.
Code: Select all
Summoner Saler...
was chosen by the Orb of Power,
selected Dark and Mind as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 11165,
is currently at Tower:10,
and is still alive!

--==== Main Character ====--

Name : Saler
Level: 13
MaxHP: 86
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 4
Magic   : 63
Vitality: 21
Agility : 4
Cunning : 28

Resist: Mind Dark
Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Vigor Siphon (Type: Dark, 30 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 33% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cannot miss.)
2) Snuff Out (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 130 Power attack, but misses if the damage would not be fatal. Cooldown: Dark (3))
3) Mind Blank (Type: Mind, 10 SP. Four 40% chances to delay the next turn of the target.)
4) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
5) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed. Healing and HP cost are limited to what will not kill the user and what the target needs to reach maximum. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
6) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 125 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (5))
7) Gluttony (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 50% increase in healing and MaxHP bonuses from drains and abilities that heal based on damage dealt.)
8) Life Siphon (Type: Body, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)

Relic Upgrades:
Translator (Reduces the cost of using Copy Ability on yourself by 50%.)
Transpose Soul (Unlocks the Transpose Soul transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to choose and learn one of the bonus abilities from the modifier it would pass if used with Fuse Demons.)
Quick Dismiss (Makes Dismiss a free action with a 1 turn cooldown.)

Inventory:
1 Trouble chime
1 Venom rune
1 Peace offering
6 Pure stone
2 Zephyr card
1 Ghost chime
2 Curse rune
1 Night rune
4 Heal stone
2 Heal gem
1 Pure gem
4 Chakra stone
2 Flame glyph
1 Guardian gem
1 Frost glyph
1 Silver offering

Current Credits: 1521

Codex Daemonium Completion
Shared Codex   : 58 / 114 (50% complete)

--==== Party Overview  ====--

Element      Users      Immune     Resistant  Normal     Weak       
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Slash        1          0          0          5          2*         
Impact       1          0          0          5          2*         
Pierce       1          0          0          5          2*         
Fire         0          0          1          6*         0         
Ice          1          1          1          5*         0         
Electricity  0          0          0          5*         2         
Body         2*         0          3          4*         0         
Mind         1*         1          1*         3          2         
Light        0          0          1          4*         2         
Dark         1*         0          2*         4          1         

n : Number of party members counted.
* : Denotes the main character is included.

--==== Current Party ====--

Name : Headless
Level: 11
MaxHP: 90

Strength: 26
Magic   : 8
Vitality: 43
Agility : 14
Cunning : 14

Resist: Ice Body
Weak  : Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Inspiring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's accuracy by 25%.)
2) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
3) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
4) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
5) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite or Poison damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (5))
6) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
7) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
8) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)

Name : Artemis
Level: 12
MaxHP: 69

Magic   : 11
Vitality: 15
Agility : 36
Cunning : 22

Resist: Body Light Dark
Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Arc Needle (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. 50% accuracy.)
2) Intent (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
3) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
4) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
5) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
6) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
7) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
8) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)

Name : Lifegiver Chaos
MaxHP: 88
MaxSP: 125

Strength: 13
Magic   : 38
Vitality: 38
Agility : 13
Cunning : 13

Immune: Mind
Weak  : Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Life Siphon (Type: Body, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)
2) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed. Healing and HP cost are limited to what will not kill the user and what the target needs to reach maximum. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
4) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
5) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
6) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
7) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
8) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Cooldown: Endure (3))

Name : Miodchaoin
Level: 14
MaxHP: 87

Strength: 44
Magic   : 14
Vitality: 34
Cunning : 14

Resist: Body
Weak  : Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Smash (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 85 Power attack.)
2) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
3) Juggernaut (Type: Defense, Passive. When your last action was movement or a movement ability, you have 25% improved defense and your next turn comes faster when damaged by enemies (excluding Ignite, Poison, and reactions).)
4) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
5) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Cooldown: Endure (3))
6) Mighty Roar (Type: Impact, 40 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (4))
7) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
8) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)

Name : Bmola
Level: 15
MaxHP: 74

Strength: 20
Magic   : 35
Vitality: 25
Agility : 25
Cunning : 20

Immune: Ice
Weak  : Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Frost Arrow (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Chilling Blast (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 55 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
3) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)
4) Mending (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Cursed Goblin
MaxHP: 65

Strength: 15
Magic   : 11
Agility : 21
Cunning : 43

Resist: Fire
Weak  : Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
2) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
3) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
4) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. Cooldown: Charge (8))
5) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
6) Rattling Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce accuracy by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
7) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
8) ------------

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Blob
Level: 7
MaxHP: 63

Strength: 28
Magic   : 6
Vitality: 28
Agility : 12
Cunning : 11

Resist: Impact Electricity
Weak  : Fire Ice Body Light

Abilities Known:
1) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
3) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Lifegiver Fotia
Level: 10
MaxHP: 64

Strength: 6
Magic   : 36
Vitality: 16
Agility : 16
Cunning : 26

Immune: Fire
Weak  : Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 13% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
3) Fan Flames (Type: Fire, 25 SP. Must target an Ignited character. 55 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target for an unusually long duration. Cannot miss.)
4) Bask (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
6) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
7) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
8) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)

Name : Asrai
Level: 5
MaxHP: 38

Magic   : 28
Vitality: 7
Agility : 19
Cunning : 15

Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Freezing Touch (Type: Ice, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Frost Dart (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Arctic Veil (Type: Ice, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that inflicts Chill, reducing the target's accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
4) Frostbite (Type: Ice, Passive. Your Ice attacks also reduce the target's SP by 10.)
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Gi
MaxHP: 84

Strength: 34
Vitality: 47
Agility : 8
Cunning : 8

Immune: Electricity
Resist: Slash Ice
Weak  : Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Lob Stone (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (4))
2) Stunning Blow (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement.)
4) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
5) Poison Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Poison adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
6) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Angel
MaxHP: 56

Strength: 17
Magic   : 30
Cunning : 16

Immune: Light
Resist: Fire Electricity
Weak  : Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Smite (Type: Light, 10 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (1))
2) Angel's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 40% chance to apply Stun to targets who are adjacent to you.)
3) Mending (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
4) Protect (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------
Ferret wrote:It's funny because I mostly intended them to be a support unit: the one attack and the high Strength were more a nod to them being bears than anything else. :D
Saler

Postby Ferret » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:40 pm

Apologies for the delayed/shorter replies while I'm on semi-vacation. :) I'm still reading these just not as much time for answering them promptly. :)

Yeah, thinning out the herd first definitely makes the "Defeat X turns" guys much more manageable. Trick is doing that while having to largely leave them be the first "round". :)

Using Pure or even Heal Stones on enemy demons you want to save for recruiting is totally a valid strategy. :D

Good luck on the rest of the run. :D
Ferret

Postby Saler » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:18 pm

A bit late for that good luck. I played without updating the thread and, well, I YASDed. Killed by Shisa because I forgot about Leap Attack. My run was going so well, and I throw it away in a single stupid move. Recruited an Acheri before dying. Gave it most of my Goblin's debuffs, as well as Tireless and Second Wind. Planed to give Retch to Bmola and maybe Chaos.

Started a Fire/Buff Faithful Heart character. I'm trying to make a debuffer summoner, but didn't give myself anything other than the Set Aflame I started with. I'm also trying to have a more Agility based party. This, combined with all the new demon, means that I have little idea what I'm doing.
Out of new demons, I like Zaltys (mine died :( ), Estas and Friar Rush. All of them seem like interesting and useful demons. Flashes and Light and Dark healing seem fun to use too.
I got Friar Rush, Headless, Vikhor, Zaltys, Actaeon and Zar right now. I now that Headless doesn't fit in with my “More Agility demons” idea, but it's, in my opinion, one of the best demons in the game.
For some reason this game saves records into a completely different folder. As in it's not even in my Games folder.

Also, aparently there's a japanese wiki on this game. http://wikiwiki.jp/demonwiki/
Summoner Saler...
was chosen by the Faithful Heart,
selected Fire and Buff as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 2390,
is currently at Tower:5,
and is still alive!

Level: 6
MaxHP: 61

Magic   : 32
Cunning : 24

Abilities Known:
1) Set Alight (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 100% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
2) Pyre Rite (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for allies.)
3) Protect (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
4) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
5) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
6) Accursed (Type: Dark, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Pariah, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
7) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
8) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)

Relic Upgrades:
Nightingale (Doubles the rate of HP and negative effect recovery for inactive demons.)
Revelation (Unlocks the Revelation transmutation, which grants a demon a random ability based on the modifier it would pass if used with Fuse Demons.)
Quick Dismiss (Your first Dismiss each turn is a free action (can use Dismiss as a normal action afterwards.))

Inventory:
1 Chakra gem
3 Zephyr card
1 Mirror chime
1 Pain glyph
1 Pure gem
2 Chakra stone
1 Frost glyph
1 Pure stone
1 Guardian gem

Current Credits: 1211

Shared Codex   : 62 / 135 (45% complete)

Slash        4          0          0          7*         0         
Impact       2          0          0          7*         0         
Pierce       0          0          0          6*         1         
Fire         2*         0          2*         4          1         
Ice          0          0          4          2*         1         
Electricity  0          0          1          4*         2         
Body         0          0          1          6*         0         
Mind         2          0          2          4*         1         
Light        0          0          1          3*         3         
Dark         1          0          2          3          2*         

Name : Zar
MaxHP: 39

Strength: 12
Magic   : 15
Vitality: 12
Agility : 18
Cunning : 18

Weak  : Light

Abilities Known:
1) Feral Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
3) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
4) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
6) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
7) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
8) Focusbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce accuracy by 20%.)

Name : Actaeon
MaxHP: 57

Strength: 24
Vitality: 18
Agility : 24

Resist: Ice
Weak  : Fire Mind Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Quelling Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce offense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
2) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
5) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
6) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
7) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
8) ------------

MaxHP: 62

Strength: 18
Vitality: 31
Agility : 10
Cunning : 10

Abilities Known:
1) Inspiring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's accuracy by 25%.)
2) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
5) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
6) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite or Poison damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (5))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Vikhor
MaxHP: 40

Magic   : 13
Agility : 26

Resist: Ice Electricity Mind
Weak  : Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Spin Slash (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Also considered a movement ability.)
4) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
5) Cleave (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack.)
6) Parry (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to parry Melee and Direct range Slash, Impact, and Pierce abilities if your last used ability was also such.)
7) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
8) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)

Name : Friar Rush
MaxHP: 48

Magic   : 16
Vitality: 23
Agility : 9
Cunning : 19

Resist: Light Dark
Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Slap Silly (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)
2) Emit Void (Type: Dark, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (1))
3) Dark Gift (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Cannot target characters weak to Dark. 60-130 Power heal, based on the target's Dark resistance (Normal = 60 Power, Resist = 105 Power, Immune = 130 Power). Cooldown: Dark (2))
4) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Quiet Prayer (Type: None, 0 SP. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 turn. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
6) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
7) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
8) ------------

Name : Estas

Magic   : 18
Vitality: 9
Cunning : 15

Resist: Fire Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Ember Dive (Type: Slash, 25 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Ignites the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Charge (4))
2) Fiery Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 85 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Flash Burn (Type: Fire, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 66% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Normalize Host (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Removes Ignite, Chill, and Shock.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Abbey lubber
Level: 4
MaxHP: 43

Strength: 11
Vitality: 20
Agility : 8
Cunning : 17

Abilities Known:
1) Heavy Blow (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Emit Dark (Type: Dark, 5 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
3) Restore (Type: Healing, 20 SP. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Restore (5))
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Alma
Level: 2
MaxHP: 42

Magic   : 10
Vitality: 22
Agility : 7
Cunning : 4

Weak  : Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Polar Rush (Type: Impact, 5 SP. Must target a character. Charge to the target with an 85 Power Impact/Ice attack. Then, Chill enemies in front of you, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Charge (4))
2) Icy Hammer (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 85 Power attack split between Impact and Ice. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
3) Flash Freeze (Type: Ice, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Chills the target for an unusually long duration, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Glacial Shell (Type: Ice, Passive. Provides a 100% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Electricity, and Ice attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Cold cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Cold (4))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Gandayah
MaxHP: 47
MaxSP: 125

Agility : 10

Resist: Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
2) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) Dark Gift (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Cannot target characters weak to Dark. 60-130 Power heal, based on the target's Dark resistance (Normal = 60 Power, Resist = 105 Power, Immune = 130 Power). Cooldown: Dark (2))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Profane Zaltys

Magic   : 25
Vitality: 6
Agility : 19

Resist: Fire Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Emit Light (Type: Light, 5 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 33% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
3) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
5) Spite (Type: Dark, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
6) Mantra (Type: None, 0 SP. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 2 turns. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Jiang shi
MaxHP: 45

Magic   : 7
Agility : 20
Cunning : 12

Resist: Body Dark
Weak  : Fire Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
4) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Zaltys
Level: 1
MaxHP: 27

Strength: 5
Vitality: 5

Resist: Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Emit Light (Type: Light, 5 SP. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 33% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
3) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------
Ferret wrote:It's funny because I mostly intended them to be a support unit: the one attack and the high Strength were more a nod to them being bears than anything else. :D
Saler

Postby Saler » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:51 pm

Got distracted again. :(
Got past Anomaly an to Turdak's Sanctum. Cleared everything including Puthon's Sanctiu in Anomaly and excluding Maderva (what a surprise). I fused Headless to Actaeon after copying most of his support skills (guess Headless wasn't that DEER to me). Actaeon got Flash Heal, witch I copyed to Friar Rush and me, and Warding Slash. As I said, I'm trying to make a more evasion oriented team. My new Zaltys got replaced with a Fotia, witch got replaced with a Dipsas, with got killed by Maderva. Then I recruited Lilim and she soon died to a nasty corpse wraith. The Tuofei I replaced her with didn't die yet (I might have forgoten how that death chain went exactly). My Zar got replaced with an Aither.
This team is working out well for me. I sometimes have trouble managing it, but it's usualy is good at taking little damage with all the evasion and Pyre Rite. Speaking of Pyre Rite, it seem to almost encourage you to get surounded.
Summoner Saler...
has earned a score of 8076,
is currently at Tower:8,
and is still alive!

Level: 12

Magic   : 44
Vitality: 32
Cunning : 36

Abilities Known:
1) Set Alight (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 100% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
2) Pyre Rite (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for allies.)
4) Triad Ward (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc.)
5) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
6) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)

Relic Upgrades:
Nightingale (Doubles the rate of HP and negative effect recovery for inactive demons.)
Revelation (Unlocks the Revelation transmutation, which grants a demon a random ability based on the modifier it would pass if used with Fuse Demons.)
Quick Dismiss (Your first Dismiss each turn is a free action (can use Dismiss as a normal action afterwards.))

Inventory:
1 Chakra gem
3 Zephyr card
1 Mirror chime
1 Pain glyph
3 Chakra stone
1 Frost glyph
1 Guardian gem
1 Peace offering
6 Heal stone
1 Blizzard rune
1 Silver offering
1 Heart glyph
3 Pure stone
1 Heal gem
1 Bronze offering
1 Meteor rune

Current Credits: 2

Shared Codex   : 67 / 135 (49% complete)

Slash        3          0          0          7*         0         
Impact       1          0          0          7*         0         
Pierce       0          0          0          6*         1         
Fire         2*         0          3*         2          2         
Ice          1          1          3          1*         2         
Electricity  1          0          2          3*         2         
Body         0          1          0          5*         1         
Mind         1          0          2          4*         1         
Light        1          1          1          4*         1         
Dark         1          1          1          3          2*         

Name : Maj. Actaeon
MaxHP: 79

Strength: 31
Vitality: 24
Agility : 36

Resist: Ice Mind
Weak  : Fire Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Quelling Cry (Type: Debuff, 20 SP. 70% chance to briefly reduce offense by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
2) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
3) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
4) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
5) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
6) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
7) Warning Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's evasion by 25%.)
8) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))

MaxHP: 54

Magic   : 17
Agility : 34
Cunning : 21

Abilities Known:
1) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
3) Spin Slash (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Also considered a movement ability.)
4) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
6) Parry (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to parry Melee and Direct range Slash, Impact, and Pierce abilities if your last used ability was also such.)
7) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
8) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)

MaxHP: 64

Magic   : 21
Vitality: 30
Agility : 12
Cunning : 25

Abilities Known:
1) Slap Silly (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)
2) Emit Void (Type: Dark, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (1))
3) Dark Gift (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Cannot target characters weak to Dark. 60-130 Power heal, based on the target's Dark resistance (Normal = 60 Power, Resist = 105 Power, Immune = 130 Power). Cooldown: Dark (2))
5) Quiet Prayer (Type: None, 0 SP. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 turn. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
6) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
8) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))

MaxHP: 53

Magic   : 25
Agility : 30

Abilities Known:
1) Ember Dive (Type: Slash, 25 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Ignites the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Charge (4))
2) Fiery Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 85 Power attack split between Slash and Fire. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Flash Burn (Type: Fire, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 66% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
6) Bask (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Aithir

Strength: 8
Cunning : 30

Immune: Body Light Dark
Weak  : Fire Ice Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Light Dart (Type: Light, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Harmlessly passes through non-enemy targets in its line of fire.)
2) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
3) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
4) Twilight (Type: None, Passive. When your HP is 50% or less of your maximum, reduces the SP cost of Light and Dark abilities by 10, and if you start your turn with a Light or Dark cooldown of 2 or less, it is cleared.)
5) Shock Dart (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
6) Distract (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce accuracy by 20%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Tuofei

Vitality: 17
Agility : 32
Cunning : 12

Weak  : Body Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Sudden Chill (Type: Ice, 25 SP. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Chills all targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
2) Winterkill (Type: Ice, 10 SP. Only affects Chilled characters. 25 Power attack. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Mist Shroud (Type: Ice, Passive. If your last action was an Ice ability, provides a 25% chance to block Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Level: 9
MaxHP: 80

Strength: 23
Magic   : 7
Vitality: 39
Agility : 13
Cunning : 13

Abilities Known:
4) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
5) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
6) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite or Poison damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (5))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Haietlik
MaxHP: 39

Magic   : 15
Cunning : 18

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Stab (Type: Pierce, 5 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Shock Dart (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Focus (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
4) Bolt Chain (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also inflicts a 55 Power attack on and has an 8% chance to Shock an adjacent enemy. Shock applied by Bolt Chain cannot trigger Bolt Chain.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Flying head
Level: 4
MaxHP: 41

Strength: 16
Agility : 17

Weak  : Fire Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Bite (Type: Pierce, 5 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Flash Shock (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Horrible Gaze (Type: Mind, 10 SP. Four 60% chances to delay the next turn of the target. Cooldown: Presence (3))
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Lilim
Level: 8
MaxHP: 49

Strength: 9
Magic   : 22
Vitality: 14
Agility : 22
Cunning : 23

Weak  : Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Blue Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 65% chance to cause Sleep, preventing the target from acting for several turns or until damaged. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
2) Leech Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt.)
3) Dreamstalker (Type: Mind, Passive. Your attacks deal 50% more damage to and do not wake up Sleeping targets that have full HP.)
4) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Reduces Presence cooldowns by 33% when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Carbuncle
MaxHP: 41

Strength: 8
Magic   : 10
Vitality: 13
Agility : 28

Resist: Mind Light

Abilities Known:
1) Distract (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce accuracy by 20%.)
2) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
3) Dazzling Glare (Type: Mind, 15 SP. 50% chance to inflict Stun on enemies, causing them to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Presence (6))
4) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Scapegoat
MaxHP: 58

Strength: 24
Magic   : 17
Agility : 6

Weak  : Mind Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Goad (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Only affects enemies whose last action was not a damaging ability. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (6))
2) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Accursed Veil (Type: Dark, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Pariah on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
4) Martyr (Type: None, Reactive. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 turn when you are damaged by an attack.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------
Saler

Postby Gaswafers » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:59 am

Fusing something onto Actaeon? But that means you lose out on the Well Fed modifier which, if I recall correctly, is literally the only source of the Bright Blood passive in the game. And that's especially relevant for characters that have Revelation.
Gaswafers

Postby Saler » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:46 pm

I just can't regularly update this tread lately. :(
I got to Baphomet's Sanctum now. Turdak's Sanctum was pretty hard, with my team MaxHP getting destroyed (Estas's went down to 17) Coundn't get Turdak and my Vikhor died, so I had to replace it with an Akateko. Somewhere around this time, my Toufei also died. What's up with the demon death rate this run? Did I get too used to healing through all the damage? Replaced it with Shikigami, with I later fused my Aither to. I also replaced my Friar Rush and Estas with Demas and Ninkasi, because they started falling behind. Ninkasi was easy to recruit, probably because of Pyre Rite and multiple Flash Heals. I'm not sure if I made the right progression decisions (gave Demas Flash Fire, didn't give Shikigami Twilight or Exorcism), but I think this run is going good so far.
In terms of “boss fights” I had a summon whose name started with “Li” ( I'm guessing samething like Lioth), Charlis and an Archangel I failed to recruit (it was pretty hard to take down).
I had no idea that Actaeon's Modifier had a unique ability. I'm not sure if that knowledge would've changed my decision.
I'm going to ask again, because I'm not sure if Ferret will look several posts back, why do my records and save go to a completely different folder than normal. It's not just outside of the Demon folder, it's outside of the Games folder.
Summoner Saler...
has earned a score of 18891,
is currently at Tower:14,
and is still alive!

Level: 18
MaxHP: 112

Magic   : 56
Vitality: 40
Cunning : 46

Abilities Known:
4) Inner Fire (Type: Fire, 0 SP. 60 Power heal. Restores 10 SP. Free action. Cooldown: Heat (8))
5) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
6) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) Hinder Host (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 70% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)

Relic Upgrades:
Enemy Sense (Shows the positions of roaming enemies on the map, even if you have not fully explored the level. Also warns you about summoner corpses whose Relics still contain active demons.)

Inventory:
2 Chakra gem
4 Zephyr card
1 Mirror chime
1 Pain glyph
5 Chakra stone
1 Guardian gem
1 Blizzard rune
1 Silver offering
1 Heart glyph
7 Heal stone
1 Heal gem
1 Meteor rune
1 Night rune
1 Frost glyph
1 Pure stone
1 Gold offering

Current Credits: 1267

Shared Codex   : 76 / 135 (56% complete)

Slash        2          0          0          6*         1         
Impact       0          0          1          6*         0         
Pierce       0          0          0          7*         0         
Fire         3*         1          2*         0          4         
Ice          1          0          5          1*         1         
Electricity  0          0          2          5*         0         
Body         0          1          1          5*         0         
Mind         1          0          2          5*         0         
Light        1          0          1          4*         2         
Dark         1          0          1          4          2*         

MaxHP: 94

Strength: 36
Agility : 43

Abilities Known:
3) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
4) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
5) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
6) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
7) Warning Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's evasion by 25%.)
8) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))

Name : Anzu
Level: 19
MaxHP: 91

Magic   : 37
Vitality: 36
Cunning : 20

Resist: Fire Ice Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
2) Feral Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
3) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Breath (4))
4) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Breath (4))
5) Dragon Soul (Type: None, Passive. Your abilities that use your current SP to determine their effect use your maximum SP instead.)
6) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
7) Warning Cry (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))

Name : Holy Shikigami
MaxHP: 72

Strength: 9
Magic   : 47
Cunning : 47

Immune: Body
Resist: Impact Ice Light Dark
Weak  : Slash Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Spite (Type: Dark, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Cull (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Only affects enemies whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (4))
3) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
4) Fool's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Pariah on targets whose last action was not a damaging ability.)
5) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
6) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
7) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
8) Expel (Type: Light, 25 SP. 130 Power attack, but misses if the damage would not be fatal. Cooldown: Light (3))

Name : Demas
MaxHP: 81

Strength: 16
Magic   : 40
Cunning : 28

Immune: Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Orb (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
3) Pyrokinesis (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited character. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (2))
4) Spellbinder (Type: None, Passive. Reduces Cantrip cooldowns by 1 turn, to a minimum of 1 turn.)
5) Flash Burn (Type: Fire, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 66% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (2))
6) Inner Fire (Type: Fire, 0 SP. 60 Power heal. Restores 10 SP. Free action. Cooldown: Heat (8))
8) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)

Name : Ninkasi
Level: 21
MaxHP: 85

Agility : 39
Cunning : 38

Resist: Ice Body Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Might (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
2) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
3) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (4))
5) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
6) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Reduces Presence cooldowns by 33% when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)
7) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
8) ------------

Name : Hob
MaxHP: 75

Magic   : 33
Agility : 17
Cunning : 27

Abilities Known:
1) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
2) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
4) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Ccoa
Level: 16

Magic   : 35
Agility : 29
Cunning : 35

Resist: Ice Electricity
Weak  : Body Light

Abilities Known:
1) Hail Shot (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 70 Power attack split between Ice and Impact; both the Ice and Impact damage are based on Magic. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Discharge (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. Targets a random enemy. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
4) Stormwalk (Type: Electricity, 0 SP. Must target a Shocked character. Warps you adjacent to the target, and restores 20 of your SP. Free action. Cooldown: Charge (1))
5) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)
6) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
7) Snuff Out (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 130 Power attack, but misses if the damage would not be fatal. Cooldown: Dark (3))
8) ------------

Name : Mummy

Magic   : 26
Vitality: 48
Agility : 15

Resist: Body Light Dark
Weak  : Fire Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Fester Touch (Type: Dark, 25 SP. 70 Power attack, followed by a 140 Power attack dealt as MaxHP damage that cannot reduce MaxHP below the target's current HP.)
2) Vitiating Grasp (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce defense and evasion by 20%.)
3) Accursed Veil (Type: Dark, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Pariah on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing the target's allies to take damage when the target does (excluding reactions).)
4) Judge's Veil (Type: Light, Reactive. 35% chance to inflict Guilt on adjacent characters that deal damage to you, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

MaxHP: 60

Agility : 38
Cunning : 23

Abilities Known:

Strength: 19
Magic   : 24
Cunning : 29

Abilities Known:
8) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))

MaxHP: 62

Magic   : 29
Agility : 34
Cunning : 24

Abilities Known:
5) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
6) Bask (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) Inner Fire (Type: Fire, 0 SP. 60 Power heal. Restores 10 SP. Free action. Cooldown: Heat (8))
8) Aurastrike (Type: None, Passive. If your last action was a Fire, Electricity, or Ice ability, adds damage and a chance of a special effect of that type to Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)

Name : Aithir
MaxHP: 67

Strength: 10
Vitality: 20
Cunning : 37

Immune: Body Light Dark
Weak  : Fire Ice Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Light Dart (Type: Light, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Harmlessly passes through non-enemy targets in its line of fire.)
2) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
4) Twilight (Type: None, Passive. When your HP is 50% or less of your maximum, reduces the SP cost of Light and Dark abilities by 10, and if you start your turn with a Light or Dark cooldown of 2 or less, it is cleared.)
5) Shock Dart (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
6) Distract (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce accuracy by 20%.)
Saler

Postby Ferret » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:28 pm

Ah! My apologies! Somehow I kept reading this, making a mental note to reply, and then... forgetting the mental note.

Since I was a bad me and made you ask twice I'll answer this first: The location of save files depends on your OS, but you can find out by hitting F10. (This will actually be the location of your Records files, but your Save files will be close by.) I had to change it due to some permissions issues people on Macs were hitting with the old location I used. (I would have thought Demon would always have permission to write to its own subfolders, but I was wrong.)

It looks like you've been making good progress with the Pyre Rite run. :D Re: Actaeon. Bright Blood is neat and all I guess, but I wouldn't worry too much about missing it myself. There are lots of abilities you only get one crack at, but unless you had specific plans around using them, it isn't necessarily a big deal to let them go. :D

I've seen the Japanese wiki before. :D It's pretty neat. :D onget, who posts here sometimes, is the main contributor and the one who originally set it up, I believe.

Sorry again for being such a slacker on replies, even having been on vacation's no excuse for slipping that much. :P Good luck with the next phase of your run. :D
Ferret

Postby Saler » Wed May 03, 2017 9:13 am

The main reason I asked was in case it was some sort of bug. It was strange and I thought it might have been one.
Speaking of bugs, Baphomet showed some weird AI behavior. He used Inner Fire and then started targeting empty space with fire attacks, apparently just to lower the cooldown. Also, Inner Fire isn't blocked by Mute, even though it's Fire type, not any Physical. Either it's a bug, or Mute's description isn't very clear.
I got to Tlaloc's Sanctum this time. Didn't play as many Tower levels, but there's a good chance of dying in a branch, so I took a break. Most fights in Baphomet's Sanctum were pretty tough, With me getting close to dying because Yali's Leap Attack had more range than I expected. Baphomet himself was more annoying than tough. Copied Regeneration from Hob to Ninkasi. Then replaced him by recruited a Scarab, a link with I almost failed because he was a bit faster than me and got surprisingly many turns while Paralyzed. Interesting to see that Charm does nothing with chase links, although I can see the reasons for this, both for gameplay and logic. I later decided that he didn't add all that much to my party, and replaced him with a Banshee from a Tower 15 corpse encounter... witch got replaced with Yali at Tower 16 because I was looking for a new frontliner for when Actaeon fall too far behind. The Yali was then replaced with Kuchisake on the same floor. My demon replacement rate is still much higher than expected. I also almost died at Tower 16 from Poison. My lack of status effect removal is catching up to me.
Summoner Saler...
has earned a score of 25561,
is currently at Tower:16,
and is still alive!

Level: 20
MaxHP: 119

Magic   : 62
Vitality: 42
Cunning : 48

Abilities Known:
4) Inner Fire (Type: Fire, 0 SP. 60 Power heal. Restores 10 SP. Free action. Cooldown: Heat (8))
7) Body Lock (Type: Body, 30 SP. 50% chance to cause Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)

Relic Upgrades:
Enemy Sense (Shows the positions of roaming enemies on the map, even if you have not fully explored the level. Also warns you about summoner corpses whose Relics still contain active demons.)

Inventory:
2 Chakra gem
5 Zephyr card
1 Mirror chime
1 Pain glyph
7 Chakra stone
1 Guardian gem
1 Blizzard rune
1 Silver offering
1 Heart glyph
9 Heal stone
3 Heal gem
1 Meteor rune
1 Night rune
1 Frost glyph
1 Gold offering
1 Magic map
1 Peace offering
1 Pure stone

Current Credits: 3404

Shared Codex   : 80 / 135 (59% complete)

Slash        3          0          0          6*         1         
Impact       0          0          1          6*         0         
Pierce       0          0          0          7*         0         
Fire         3*         1          2*         1          3         
Ice          1          0          4          2*         1         
Electricity  1          1          1          4*         1         
Body         1*         2          1          4*         0         
Mind         2          0          2          5*         0         
Light        1          0          1          3*         3         
Dark         2          0          1          4          2*         

MaxHP: 97

Strength: 38
Vitality: 29
Agility : 45

Abilities Known:

Name : Anzu
MaxHP: 99

Strength: 28
Magic   : 39

Resist: Fire Ice Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
2) Feral Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
3) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Breath (4))
4) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Breath (4))
5) Dragon Soul (Type: None, Passive. Your abilities that use your current SP to determine their effect use your maximum SP instead.)
6) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
7) Warning Cry (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))

Name : Holy Shikigami
MaxHP: 77

Strength: 10
Magic   : 50
Agility : 30
Cunning : 50

Resist: Impact Ice Light Dark
Weak  : Slash Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Spite (Type: Dark, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Cull (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Only affects enemies whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (4))
3) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
4) Fool's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Your Light and Dark attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Pariah on targets whose last action was not a damaging ability.)
5) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
6) Second Wind (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Restores 30 SP and resets Breath cooldown. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (3))
7) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
8) Expel (Type: Light, 25 SP. 130 Power attack, but misses if the damage would not be fatal. Cooldown: Light (3))

Name : Ionic Demas
MaxHP: 94

Magic   : 53
Cunning : 31

Immune: Fire Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Orb (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
3) Pyrokinesis (Type: Fire, 10 SP. Must target an Ignited character. Only affects enemies. 40 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (2))
4) Spellbinder (Type: None, Passive. Reduces Cantrip cooldowns by 1 turn, to a minimum of 1 turn.)
5) Inner Fire (Type: Fire, 0 SP. 60 Power heal. Restores 10 SP. Free action. Cooldown: Heat (8))
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
8) Ball Lightning (Type: Electricity, 40 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)

Name : Ninkasi
Level: 23
MaxHP: 91

Agility : 41
Cunning : 41

Resist: Ice Body Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Might (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
2) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
3) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Rallying Cry (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Only affects allies whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal. Cooldown: Presence (4))
5) Alluring Gaze (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Cooldown: Presence (4))
6) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Reduces Presence cooldowns by 33% when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)
7) Ever Ready (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 200% when your SP is less than 15.)
8) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)

Name : Kuchisake
Level: 22
MaxHP: 96

Strength: 35
Agility : 35
Cunning : 42

Abilities Known:
1) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
2) Throat Slash (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
3) Madness Glare (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 50% chance to inflict Panic on enemies, causing their actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (9))
4) Bravado (Type: Mind, Reactive. Resets your Presence cooldown when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less. Cooldown: Bravado (1))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Hob
MaxHP: 77

Magic   : 34
Vitality: 29
Cunning : 29

Abilities Known:
1) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
3) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
4) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Raiju
MaxHP: 57

Agility : 37

Immune: Electricity
Weak  : Ice Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
2) Electrocute (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 12% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
4) Electropulse (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has an 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Scarab
MaxHP: 68

Strength: 23
Magic   : 23
Vitality: 41
Agility : 47

Immune: Light Dark
Resist: Slash Pierce
Weak  : Impact

Abilities Known:
1) Gift of Life (Type: Healing, 10 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed, but cannot kill the user. Then, transfers up to 15 SP to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
2) Alert (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
4) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
5) Uncurse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Yeti
Level: 22
MaxHP: 96

Strength: 48
Agility : 25

Weak  : Fire Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Icy Smash (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 100 Power attack split between Impact and Ice. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Breath (4))
3) Hurl Boulder (Type: Impact, 15 SP. 100 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (5))
4) Icebreaker (Type: Ice, Passive. Your attacks that damage Chilled targets also deal a 70 Power Ice attack if the additional damage would be fatal to the target.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Banshee
MaxHP: 65

Strength: 11
Magic   : 51
Cunning : 34

Resist: Slash Impact Pierce Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Mind Howl (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 55 Power attack, enemies only. Cannot miss.)
2) Devotion (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-150 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (less HP = higher Power).)
3) Share Pain (Type: Mind, Passive. Your Mind attacks deal 0-50% more damage based on your current health (less health = more damage).)
4) ------------
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Yali
MaxHP: 79

Strength: 43
Vitality: 31
Agility : 31

Immune: Light
Resist: Body

Abilities Known:
1) Maul (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Slash attacks.)
2) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
3) Hand of Light (Type: Light, Passive. Your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks that damage targets weak to Light also deal a 85 Power Light attack if the additional damage would be fatal to the target.)
4) Silver Hand (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------
Saler

Postby Ferret » Wed May 03, 2017 2:55 pm

Good catch on Inner Fire: For some reason I wasn't saying in descriptions when an ability is usable while Muted. I added the text to the descriptions for Bask and Inner Fire. :D

The bug about him targeting empty squares is really weird though... I didn't think the AI was that smart about cooldowns. :D I'll look into it though.

Yeah, I mean, if Charm made enemies walk towards you or something during a chase, that might be a bit much. :D Just think of them as playing hard to get.

Sounds like you're coming up on the end part of good run, if you can shore up your status removal. :D Good luck, and thanks for the report. :)
Ferret

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion