My characters and YASDs

The tower awaits!

Re: My characters and YASDs

Postby Saler » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:28 pm

I think it's less “recovering” and more “actually figuring out what I'm doing”. :lol:
Tower 6: I link with a Chinidi so I can give Artemis Blood Rot. :D Removed Expose. Then I find a Wraith. At the beginning, it wastes most of it's turns using Healing Charm. With 6 Magic. I decide to stay out of melee range early in the fight because of his Veil... but 2 of the are magical. And Poison Veil with 7 Cunning. His Protect and a lot of healing demons drag the battle out. Then I suddenly get Ignited and Poisoned++ and lose some MaxHP as the result. Eventually I kill him, and his demons too, since I didn't think that any of them were worthwhile.
Tower 7: Run into Easg Sains and Scapegoats. It actually manages to reduce me to Preservation mode. I found a Ghouls/Lilims group and linked with a Ghoul. Turned out that this was the last group on the floor. :( I run to the closest corpse and, thankfully, it's a demon group. It gave me some trouble with it's Cursed Centaur and another Ghoul, but I recruit the Ghoul and beat the demons. Fused Headless to Ghoul to free up space. Copied Leadership and Daring Cut to Gremlin, and Diehard to Ghoul. Ghoul got Daring Cut and Rablerouser from the fusion, so no new ability access. Part of the reason for that fusion is that I was trying to make more powerful Wraiths out of my character, and I have to limit the amount of Uniques for that. Then I find a Wraith. Status effect Hand of the Dead, to be specific. And it has a Fetch. Thankfully it wastes all it's SP using Expose. The Wraith causes some trouble with it's status effects, but my healers are mostly keeping up with it. And then I get overwhelmed and my Ghoul dies trough Diehard. :o I decide to run in the end.
Tower 8: I gather enough credits for a Restore. Find Midochanin. Decide to not recruit him – I probably would have a hard time fitting him into my party. His Ogres were Profane, with Spoil Touch and Cull. Thankfully, I manage to evade most of the nasty attacks. Then a group of Alas and Flying Heads, most of them Vile, manage to reduce me to Preservation again. Their high damage output is very dangerous with Infection. Doesn't help that their attacks go through my Evasion oriented build. Find a Wraith during the clean up. Causes a bit of trouble with Uncurse, buffs and high damage demons, but I beat it without loses. I recruit a Dipsas from him, replacing my Gremlin. Give him Yellow Whisper and Leadership.
Tower 9: After a few easy fights (I did lose a few MaxHP to Akateko), I run into another Alas and Flying Heads group, this one Holy with Emit Lumin and Humble. I had to retreat to recover twice, I almost lost more MaxHP to Preservation and a several of my demons got almost killed. After a fight with more Scapegoats and Easg Saints, I find Turdak. He resists most of my party's attacks, so I didn't think I would be able to recruit him. Another problem I might want to fix, although it's rare that a demon resists Pierce and not other Physical. My Dipsas dies in the fight. :x I also lose a few MaxHP to Preservation. Infection definetly became much more oppressive after the buff. Especially when it gets reinflicted before you have the chance to get healed. That temporary immunity from Status effect recovery skills would be REALLY welcome. I finally kill them all. I'm going to go into Anzu's Sanctum before checking corpses. Don't want to potentially fight a Wraith with an incomplete party.
Speaking of status effect recovery moves: they can fulfill the request for healing magic because of getting hurt in negotiations, even though they don't recover HP. I'm guessing that's because they're clasified as Healing moves. Is that supposed to hapen?
My most recent Wraith got encountered by someone. :) Didn't get a kill.
Question: can Stromward Block Shocking Stab? It hits with Electricity, but it's a Pierce skill.
Also, I think that SPD up/down shows the speed change in the stats screen, but Chill doesn't. Why is that so?
Code: Select all
Summoner Saler...
was chosen by the Eye of the Dragon,
selected Ice and Debuff as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 10627,
is currently at Tower:9,
and is still alive!

--==== Main Character ====--

Name : Saler
Level: 13
MaxHP: 81
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 23
Magic   : 23
Vitality: 20
Agility : 31
Cunning : 18

Resist: Ice
Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Avalanche (Type: Impact, 25 SP. 85 Power attack split between Impact and Ice. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Breath (4))
3) Rattling Cry (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce accuracy by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
4) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. This is a fast action: it only takes half the time most actions do. Cooldown: Charge (8))
7) Shocking Stab (Type: Pierce, 5 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
8) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))

Relic Upgrades:
Item Sense (Shows the positions of unattended items on the map. May also reveal additional items when searching corpses, or once a level is fully explored.)
S.E.P.I. (Generates a small amount of Credits each time you fully explore a level.)
Quick Dismiss (Your first Dismiss each turn is a free action (can use Dismiss as a normal action afterwards.))

Inventory:
1 Heart glyph
1 Pain glyph
1 Frost glyph
5 Pure gem
4 Pure stone
2 Bronze offering
1 Gold offering
1 Magic map
4 Chakra stone
1 Flame glyph
3 Heal stone
1 Bolt glyph
4 Heal gem

Current Credits: 1775

Codex Daemonium Completion
Shared Codex   : 114 / 135 (84% complete)

--==== Party Overview  ====--

Element      Users      Immune     Resistant  Normal     Weak       
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Slash        1          0          0          5*         1         
Impact       1*         0          0          5*         1         
Pierce       3*         0          0          5*         1         
Fire         0          0          1          2          3*         
Ice          1*         0          2*         4          0         
Electricity  1          0          1          4*         1         
Body         1          1          3          1*         1         
Mind         0          0          2          4*         0         
Light        1          0          2          2*         2         
Dark         0          0          1          3*         2         

n : Number of party members counted.
* : Denotes the main character is included.

--==== Current Party ====--

Name : Artemis
Level: 12
MaxHP: 66

Strength: 26
Magic   : 11
Vitality: 15
Agility : 36
Cunning : 22

Resist: Body Light Dark
Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Arc Needle (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Half normal accuracy.)
2) Intent (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
4) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
5) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
6) Alert (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
7) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
8) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)

Name : Nero
Level: 11
MaxHP: 65
MaxSP: 125

Strength: 17
Magic   : 30
Vitality: 30
Agility : 16
Cunning : 12

Resist: Fire Ice
Weak  : Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-130 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
4) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
6) Uncurse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down.)
7) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
8) ------------

Name : Vile Dryad
MaxHP: 64

Strength: 9
Magic   : 34
Vitality: 18
Agility : 21
Cunning : 28

Resist: Electricity Body Light
Weak  : Fire Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Punish (Type: Light, 30 SP. Only affects enemies whose last action was a damaging ability. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (6))
2) Quiet Prayer (Type: None, 0 SP. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 turn. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
4) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Flash Shock (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
6) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
7) Leech Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt.)
8) Siphon Touch (Type: Body, 0 SP. Drains the target's SP by 15%, restoring your own SP by 66% of the amount drained.)

Name : Blessed Ruhin
MaxHP: 67

Strength: 8
Magic   : 17
Vitality: 22
Agility : 29
Cunning : 34

Immune: Body
Resist: Mind
Weak  : Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Focus (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
2) Alert (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
4) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
6) Rousing Cry (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Accelerates the next turn of all nearby allies who aren't Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping. Cooldown: Presence (6))
7) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
8) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)

Name : Maj. Ghoul
Level: 10

Magic   : 6
Vitality: 21

Resist: Body Mind
Weak  : Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Numbing Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 25% of their maximum HP.)
4) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
5) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite or Poison damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (5))
6) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
7) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
8) ------------
Last edited by Saler on Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ferret wrote:It's funny because I mostly intended them to be a support unit: the one attack and the high Strength were more a nod to them being bears than anything else. :D
Saler

Postby Ferret » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:50 am

Sounds like things have still been a bit rough, but you're hanging in there. :D

Infection's definitely nasty business now, but it needed the buff. :) Not sure when the 1 turn immunity after a removal would happen, it will actually be kind of annoying UI/AI wise, but it is on the "someday" list at least. :D

Negotiations do indeed accept any Healing ability, even status cleaners, by design. The demon isn't asking for actual healing, they just want the pain numbed away. Anyone who knows a Healing spell is presumed capable of that trick.

Stormward has no effect on Shocking Stab, since the hit check is Pierce-based. (Block Pierce certainly works though.)

SPD Down is an actual Speed decrease. Chill only reduces movement speed (along with accuracy and defense), not base Speed, so it doesn't show on your character sheet.

Thanks for the report, and good luck in Tier 2. :D

(PS: You only pasted a small part of your sheet this time, I think. Do you still have the rest handy? :? )
Ferret

Postby Saler » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:45 pm

I'm not that good at reading effect fully lately, huh?
Yeah, my mouse wasn't working as well lately.
Also, I died. :(
Anzu's Sanctum: After one reasonably hard battle, I run into a group Onis and Alas. I forgot how much damage multiple Onis deal, and lose my Nero. My MaxHP also goes down to about 20 at one point. :o I Restore my Nero and use a Healing Gem to heal my demons – all of them had very low HP left. After finishing this group, I find Anzu. I decide to recruit him with my Gold Offering. Killed his supports afterwards. Decide to drop a pair of Pure Stones to recover my MaxHP. I could save up Credits to Copy Dragon Soul to myself, but I think it's a better idea to replace my Breath with something. Flash Heal maybe? While clearing up Floor 9 demons, Artemis dies. This is getting ridiculous by this point. :x
Tower 10: I run into another modified Alas and Flying Heads group. Psychic this time. After this terrifying battle with everyone in my party getting beat up. I get to level 15 on this floor and, as my Relic Upgrade, I get... Restore Saver. Judging by recent events, it could be useful. :) I Restore Artemis. After clearing up the corpses, I get enough Credits to give Ghoul Artemis' Rots. Hope his Daring Cut doesn't get in the way too much.
Tower 11: I find Charlie for the first time... and he serves Lioth. And this encounter leads me to my messy death. :( The fight starts of going well, but then my party runs out of most of it's HP and SP. I attempt to run away, but run into another demon group, in a corridor. Even with recruiting demon mid fight, I don't make it out of this. Out of curriosity: when is Lioth naturally encountered?
Honestly, it seems like Agility oriented builds aren't for me. Or maybe I just had abysmal luck. Or maybe I just made some horrible party design decisions. My best guess is that I shouldn't have cared as much about having high Agi demons as well – it's harder to get the stats you want on a demon, and they normal won't retreat from enemies. Lesson learned, I guess. :)
Summoner Saler...
was chosen by the Eye of the Dragon,
selected Ice and Debuff as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 13586,
is currently at Tower:11,
and is quite dead!

Level: 15
MaxHP: 86

Magic   : 26
Vitality: 20
Agility : 34
Cunning : 19

Abilities Known:
1) Avalanche (Type: Impact, 25 SP. 85 Power attack split between Impact and Ice. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Breath (4))
3) Rattling Cry (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to briefly reduce accuracy by 20% for enemies. Cooldown: Presence (3))
4) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)
5) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
6) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. This is a fast action: it only takes half the time most actions do. Cooldown: Charge (8))
7) Shocking Stab (Type: Pierce, 5 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
8) Mind Reader (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases accuracy and evasion by 13% versus all opponents. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))

Relic Upgrades:
Item Sense (Shows the positions of unattended items on the map. May also reveal additional items when searching corpses, or once a level is fully explored.)
S.E.P.I. (Generates a small amount of Credits each time you fully explore a level.)
Quick Dismiss (Your first Dismiss each turn is a free action (can use Dismiss as a normal action afterwards.))
Restore Saver (Reduces the cost of Restore Demon by 25%.)

Inventory:
2 Heart glyph
1 Pain glyph
1 Frost glyph
2 Pure gem
1 Bronze offering
1 Magic map
4 Chakra stone
1 Flame glyph
1 Bolt glyph
3 Heal stone
1 Heal gem
1 Ghost chime
1 Peace offering

Current Credits: 781

Slash        2          0          0          6*         0         
Impact       1*         0          0          6*         0         
Pierce       3*         0          0          6*         0         
Fire         1          0          2          1          3*         
Ice          2*         0          3*         2          1         
Electricity  0          0          2          3*         1         
Body         0          1          2          2*         1         
Mind         1          0          3          3*         0         
Light        0          0          0          3*         3         
Dark         0          0          0          5*         1         

Name : Blessed Ruhin
Level: 14
MaxHP: 74

Magic   : 19
Vitality: 24
Agility : 32
Cunning : 36

Immune: Body
Resist: Mind
Weak  : Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Focus (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
2) Alert (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
4) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
6) Rousing Cry (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Accelerates the next turn of all nearby allies who aren't Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping. Cooldown: Presence (6))
7) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
8) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)

MaxHP: 70

Strength: 29
Magic   : 7
Vitality: 23

Abilities Known:
1) Numbing Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 25% of their maximum HP.)
4) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite or Poison damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (5))
5) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
6) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
7) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
8) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)

MaxHP: 72

Strength: 18
Magic   : 33
Vitality: 33
Agility : 18
Cunning : 13

Abilities Known:
1) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-130 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
4) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
6) Uncurse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down.)
7) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
8) ------------

Name : Anzu
Level: 17
MaxHP: 85

Strength: 24
Vitality: 34
Agility : 24

Resist: Fire Ice Electricity
Weak  : Light

Abilities Known:
1) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
2) Feral Claw (Type: Slash, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
3) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Has a 35% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cooldown: Breath (4))
4) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 20 SP. Attenuated 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (max SP = 85 Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cooldown: Breath (4))
5) Dragon Soul (Type: None, Passive. Your abilities that use your current SP to determine their effect use your maximum SP instead.)
6) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Eloko
MaxHP: 69

Strength: 31
Magic   : 17
Agility : 17
Cunning : 30

Resist: Electricity Body Mind
Weak  : Fire Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Pink Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 70% chance to cause Charm, turning the target against its allies. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
2) Leech Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
3) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

--==== Recent Messages ====--

You shout a rallying cry.
 The eloko looks less accurate!
 The druj nasu looks less accurate!
 The eloko looks less accurate!
 Charlie looks less accurate!
 The preta looks less accurate!
 Lioth resists.
 Charlie hits you.
 Your relic struggles to keep you alive!
 Lioth gestures at your dryad.
 Your dryad looks vulnerable!
 The eloko misses your dryad.
 The preta concentrates briefly.
 The preta looks more evasive!
 The druj nasu gestures at you.
 You are infected!
 The preta misses your dryad.
 Your evasion returns to normal.
 Your dryad concentrates briefly.
 Your dryad looks more evasive!
 Your dryad drains the eloko.
 It isn't very effective.
 Your dryad looks healthier.
 Your dryad looks refreshed.
 The eloko whispers softly at your dryad.
 Your dryad resists.
 The eloko claws your dryad.
 You and one of your allies are in danger!
 Using Ice Breath...
 Aim within the possible target area using
 movement keys. Press Enter to execute, Escape to
 cancel.
 You exhale an arctic blast.
 You freeze the eloko.
 It's super effective!
 You freeze the eloko.
 It's super effective!
 The eloko starts shivering! (x2)
 You feel refreshed.
 Charlie concentrates briefly.
 Charlie will be more evasive longer!
 Charlie hits your dryad. Lioth gazes at you.
 You lose control!
 The eloko misses your dryad.
 The druj nasu points at you.
 Your dryad resists.
 The druj nasu bites your dryad.
 The druj nasu kills your dryad!!
 The preta reaches to bite you.
 You die...

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

Name : Headless
MaxHP: 82

Magic   : 8
Vitality: 40
Agility : 14
Cunning : 14

Resist: Ice Body
Weak  : Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Inspiring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's accuracy by 25%.)
2) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
5) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
6) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite or Poison damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (5))
7) Alert (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
8) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)

Name : Gremlin
MaxHP: 47

Strength: 16
Magic   : 12
Vitality: 16
Agility : 28

Resist: Electricity
Weak  : Body

Abilities Known:
1) Focusbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to reduce accuracy by 20%.)
2) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
3) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. This is a fast action: it only takes half the time most actions do. Cooldown: Charge (8))
4) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
5) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
6) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Dipsas
MaxHP: 52

Strength: 19
Magic   : 14
Vitality: 17
Cunning : 21

Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Exhausting Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Reduces the target's SP by 15% (affected by Body resistance).)
2) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Desiccation (Type: None, Passive. Improves the effectiveness of your SP reduction effects by 50%.)
5) Uncurse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down.)
6) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
7) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 85% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (6))
8) ------------

MaxHP: 66

Magic   : 11
Agility : 36
Cunning : 22

Abilities Known:
2) Intent (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
3) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
4) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
5) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
6) Alert (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)

Name : Hob
MaxHP: 74

Strength: 20
Magic   : 33
Vitality: 28
Cunning : 27

Abilities Known:
1) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
2) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Soothe (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 105 Power heal.)
4) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Vile Dryad

Magic   : 36
Vitality: 18
Agility : 22
Cunning : 30

Resist: Electricity Body Light
Weak  : Fire Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Punish (Type: Light, 30 SP. Only affects enemies whose last action was a damaging ability. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (6))
2) Quiet Prayer (Type: None, 0 SP. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 turn. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
4) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Flash Shock (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
6) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
7) Leech Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt.)
8) Siphon Touch (Type: Body, 0 SP. Drains the target's SP by 15%, restoring your own SP by 66% of the amount drained.)
Ferret wrote:It's funny because I mostly intended them to be a support unit: the one attack and the high Strength were more a nod to them being bears than anything else. :D
Saler

Postby Ferret » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:41 am

Noooo. :o But, maybe it's best this run got put out of your misery, it sounded like it'd just been rough from the start and wasn't letting up. :P

Lioth is actually most likely to be encountered on Tower:11... it's pretty rare for him to have Charlie with him though. :)

Agility builds are probably the toughest to pull off at the moment. I think the build I dedicated to buffing it up a bit helped, but it's still less straightforward than any of the other four stat-focus builds.

Thanks for the report, and better luck on your next run. :D
Ferret

Postby Saler » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Honestly, the biggest problem of that run was my lack of experience with Agility builds. I should get some practice with those... and probably create a few more low-to-mid powered ghosts. :lol:
Started a Hand of the Dead Slash/Dark character.
I lost a demon in battle as early as Tower 2. To a misclick. :x
At Tower 3 I find Headless and recruit him. I think I found a minor bug – I was skipping animation by pressing 1, my Maul key. After I recruited Headless, Transmutation screen came up to tell me to delete a demon. After doing that, the game didn't respond to me pressing 1 until I clicked on Maul icon with my mouse. It didn't use the skill, but the game responded to 1 afterwards. Finaly found a Faerie. I was honestly about to fuse my Gandayah to someone for Healing skills. Went into Arcadia. There I recruited Artemis, mostly for her Venomous. I did a minor mess up here, deleteing a demon instead of fusing a Lifegiver Gandayah (which I will do anyway for skills) to free up space. I also fight a Wraith here. Recruited an Ukobach from him, Fused Zombie to him. I didn't fuse Lifegiver Gandayah yet so I could have 2 healers longer. Was hoping for Rots or a Passive similar to Venomous. Got Fetid Burst and Exhausting Touch instead. :(
At Tower 4, I went into Ccoa's Sanctum. I immediately run into a Raiju. I go back to where I started the level, which was in a dead end, an recruit the demon with relatively little trouble. :) Artemis DID almost die. I fuse that Lifegiver Gandayah now. Once again, the ability gains weren't very good: Faith Healing and Lucky Aid. :( I kinda forgot that I wanted to make sure that I had two healers... Looking at his stats, Raiju could be a decent healer if I gave him Tormentor. I recruit a Nero, replacing my Ukobach with him. Didn't really want to do that, but I think I would be more comfortable with 2 healers. The last fight I get into during Nero's link was with Ccoa, and I act a bit recklessly and Haunt up to it's Zars because my Raiju Pounced forward. Also link with a Zar because it got Blood Rot from it's modifier. Couldn't copy Calm, sadly. I recruit Ccoa also. Was a bit reluctant to do so, as causes my party to have 4 Light weaknesses, but she's a Unique, and I got 600 credits from deleting Malingee.
I've reached Anomaly. Not all that many interesting things have happened. I gave Headless and Raiju Might, Protect and Rabblerouser setup for buffing. Gave Artemis Blood Rot and Tormentor. I also have those abilities. Also got Bloodthirst for Headless. Could also give it to Artemis and myself.
I'm currently thinking of making a mixed healer/attacker. My biggest problem is probably the 4 Light weaknesses. I've already gotten a lot of use out of Recycle – probably made about 000 credits from it.
Summoner Saler...
was chosen by the Hand of the Dead,
selected Slash and Dark as their starting elements,
has earned a score of 2880,
is currently at Anomaly:1,
and is still alive!

Level: 7
MaxHP: 65

Magic   : 4

Resist: Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Maul (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 85 Power attack split between two Slash attacks.)
2) Terrifying (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)
3) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
5) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 130 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (5))
7) Infectious Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)

Relic Upgrades:
Consume (Delete Demon now restores your HP and SP based on the number of levels the demon has gained (more levels = stronger effect).)
Recycle (Delete Demon now grants Credits based on the number of levels the demon has gained (more levels = more Credits).)

Inventory:
7 Pure stone
2 Wind card
1 Chakra stone
1 Frost glyph
1 Pure gem
2 Heal gem
3 Chakra gem
1 Peace offering
4 Heal stone
1 Flame glyph
1 Heart glyph

Current Credits: 2024

Slash        3*         0          0          6*         1         
Impact       0          0          0          6*         1         
Pierce       2*         0          0          6*         1         
Fire         0          0          2          4*         1         
Ice          1          0          3          3*         1         
Electricity  2          1          2          3*         1         
Body         0          0          2          3*         2         
Mind         0          0          0          6*         1         
Light        1          0          1          2          4*         
Dark         1*         0          2*         4          1         

Name : Lifegiver Gandayah
Level: 6
MaxHP: 58

Strength: 13
Vitality: 26
Agility : 9
Cunning : 9

Abilities Known:
1) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
2) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
5) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 50% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
6) Faith Healing (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Cannot target characters weak to Light. 60-130 Power heal, based on the target's Light resistance (Normal = 60 Power, Resist = 105 Power, Immune = 130 Power). Cooldown: Light (2))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Level: 6

Agility : 11
Cunning : 11

Abilities Known:
1) Inspiring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's accuracy by 25%.)
2) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
3) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
4) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
5) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite or Poison damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (5))
6) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
7) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
8) Might (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)

MaxHP: 50

Strength: 21
Vitality: 11
Agility : 28
Cunning : 17

Abilities Known:
1) Sure Shot (Type: Pierce, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
2) Arc Needle (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Half normal accuracy.)
3) Intent (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves accuracy by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
5) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
6) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
7) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
8) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)

Name : Raiju
Level: 16
MaxHP: 57

Strength: 15
Magic   : 37
Agility : 37
Cunning : 26

Immune: Electricity
Resist: Fire
Weak  : Ice Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
2) Electrocute (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Electropulse (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has an 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
4) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
6) Protect (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
7) Might (Type: Buff, 10 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
8) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)

MaxHP: 52

Strength: 14
Magic   : 24
Agility : 13
Cunning : 10

Abilities Known:
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Ccoa
MaxHP: 46

Vitality: 12
Agility : 19
Cunning : 23

Resist: Ice Electricity
Weak  : Body Light

Abilities Known:
1) Hail Shot (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 70 Power attack split between Ice and Impact; both the Ice and Impact damage are based on Magic. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Discharge (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. Targets a random enemy. 70 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
3) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
4) Stormwalk (Type: Electricity, 0 SP. Must target a Shocked character. Warps you adjacent to the target, and restores 20 of your SP. Free action. Cooldown: Charge (1))
5) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)
6) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------
Saler

Postby Ferret » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:19 pm

Apologies for the delayed reply: the weather's a bit exciting in my part of the world right now. :|

That forced delete UI seems to cause me so much trouble, but on the other hand I love how flexible it is for giving you options to deal with the problem. :( I'll see if I can pin down what's going on with it this time, but hunting UI bugs is tough. The repo steps you've provided should help though; thank you. :D

Good luck with Anomaly, and thanks for the report. :D Light weaknesses may not be great, but it's still better than Fire probably. :D
Ferret

Postby Saler » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:43 am

Sorry for lack of updates. Got kinda distracted... :lol:
In Anomaly 1, after more modified fights than expected, I find a Blob and get Flesh Rot from it. Then I run into Vikhor with Aerases with him. And they have Vigor Siphon. Didn't know that Vikhor appeared here like this. I got into Preservation for a moment, and my Raiju gets a lot of MaxHP removed. :( I let my demons kill Vikhor, then retreat to heal. I manage to kill them to, but they give me a fair amount of trouble, considering my already lowered from negotiations MaxHP.
Anomaly 2: I find Python. Kill his supports, retreat so I could possibly free up a slot with a fusion for him. After clearing out everything but Python and corpses, I decide to fuse a Lifegiver Kasha. I lose access to Stormy, and I'm not sure if she will be able to manage SP well, but the way I see it I either make a good demon or make a mistake and learn from my experience. Naturally, one of the abilities she got was Faith Healing. :x I recruit Python afterwards. The dreaded oUr SaNcTuM1!1 appears this time.
The dreaded oUr SaNcTuM1!1 was surprisingly uneventful. :roll: At Anomaly 3 I fight a pair of Profane modified demon groups, then find Paracelus. I decide to evade him for now, hoping to get a bit more powerful. By the way, he has at least 2 Lifegiver demons. I encounter Maderva and kill her relatively easily. :) I summon Ccoa, then allow Headless to melee Maderva. After Headless gets Guilted, I Dismiss him and melee her myself, Poisoning and debuffing her. And Ccoa Shocks her. Question: Does Cleansing Cut activate on a miss?
After another battle or two, I fight Paracelus. I use Infection to prevent his demon from healing, and, after forcing him to Dismiss a demon, almost mange to completely surround him with mine and his demons. Infection helps a ton, :) reducing him to not having no high HP demon rather quickly. I kill him and most of his demon. I recruit his Lifegiver Chaos to copy his Flash heal. While clearing up the corpses, I find a Wraith. It's Nightingale and buffs give me some trouble, but I defeat him, switching out demons a bit when they SP runs low.
So this run is going well so far. I have 2 good healer , good melee and ranged combatants, one of them is a Raiju. I can fuse a higher level healer or a Physical demon with a unique modifier.
Summoner Saler...
has earned a score of 7379,
is currently at Tower:5,
and is still alive!

MaxHP: 80

Vitality: 28
Agility : 21
Cunning : 26

Abilities Known:
2) Terrifying (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)
3) Haunt (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has a 70% chance to delay the enemy's next turn. This is not considered a movement ability. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (4))
5) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
7) Infectious Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 70% chance to apply Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)

Relic Upgrades:
Consume (Delete Demon now restores your HP and SP based on the number of levels the demon has gained (more levels = stronger effect).)
Recycle (Delete Demon now grants Credits based on the number of levels the demon has gained (more levels = more Credits).)

Inventory:
9 Pure stone
2 Wind card
3 Chakra stone
1 Frost glyph
2 Pure gem
2 Heal gem
3 Chakra gem
1 Peace offering
5 Heal stone
1 Flame glyph
1 Heart glyph
1 Curse rune
1 Zephyr card

Current Credits: 5110

Slash        3*         0          1          5*         1         
Impact       1          0          1          5*         1         
Pierce       2*         0          0          6*         1         
Fire         0          0          1          4*         2         
Ice          1          0          2          3*         2         
Electricity  2          1          3          2*         1         
Body         0          0          3          3*         1         
Mind         0          0          0          6*         1         
Light        1          0          1          3          3*         
Dark         1*         0          2*         5          0         

Level: 9
MaxHP: 69

Strength: 15
Magic   : 28
Vitality: 31
Cunning : 10

Abilities Known:
4) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
5) Lucky Aid (Type: Healing, 0 SP. One effect chosen at random for the target: Heal 50% HP (unaffected by your Magic bonus), restores 50 SP, or removes all negative status effects. Cooldown: Luck (3))
6) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
7) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
8) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)

MaxHP: 82

Abilities Known:
3) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
4) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
6) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)

MaxHP: 61

Magic   : 10
Vitality: 14
Cunning : 20

Abilities Known:
5) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
6) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
7) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
8) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)

Level: 18
MaxHP: 61

Magic   : 40
Vitality: 16
Agility : 40

Abilities Known:
1) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
2) Electrocute (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Electropulse (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has an 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn.)
4) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 85% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
8) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)

Name : Lifegiver Ccoa
MaxHP: 68

Vitality: 22
Agility : 18
Cunning : 23

Abilities Known:
1) Hail Shot (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 70 Power attack split between Ice and Impact; both the Ice and Impact damage are based on Magic. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Discharge (Type: Electricity, 10 SP. Targets a random enemy. 70 Power attack. Has a 20% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
3) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
4) Stormwalk (Type: Electricity, 0 SP. Must target a Shocked character. Warps you adjacent to the target, and restores 20 of your SP. Free action. Cooldown: Charge (1))
5) Headwind (Type: Ice, Passive. Ice attacks delay the next turn of targets that moved during their previous turn.)
7) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
8) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))

Name : Python
MaxHP: 76

Strength: 32
Vitality: 36
Agility : 12
Cunning : 17

Resist: Slash Impact Electricity Body

Abilities Known:
1) Tackle (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to delay the next turn of the target.)
2) Earth Break (Type: Impact, 25 SP. 70 Power attack.)
3) Brain Knocker (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 50% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to delay the next turn of the target.)
4) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
5) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
6) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Aw, my recent Crown of Glory Wraith got encountered 2 more times and still didn't get any kills. :( I think I did have a few unique...
Saler

Postby Ferret » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:00 pm

No worries: work's had me pretty distracted myself, so I understand completely. :P

Yeah, Vihkor is on the chart for Anomaly, but it's rare to see him there since he has a high chance to appear before then, which takes him off the list. :D Given how nasty the encounter can be, I don't mind it being a rare one. :D

To answer your question: Cleansing Cut does *not* activate the Cleanse effect on a miss. :) Tested it myself just now to be sure.

Wraiths definitely get kills: there are plenty in the records with 3+ even! :D It's pretty tough though: they only get credit if they're still alive when it happens; if the kill happens during the relic clean up phase, no credit for that.

Sounds like you're in good shape for the next stage of your run. :D Cheers, and good luck in the Tower!
Ferret

Postby Saler » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:06 pm

Sorry for another long delay. I've been rather stressed and busy out lately... for 3 months...
I'm 8th in the scoreboard now.:(
I was pretty certain that Wraith kills were tracked correctly. I am just disappointed that my Wraiths didn't kill anyone. :) Looking at it again, a fair few demons on that Wraith were a couple level behind. Also, I guess it is possible to run from a Wraith.
Tower 6: I link with a Preta to Copy Infectious to myself. I think this means a single Maul can trigger up to 16 animations. I then fight an Ogres/Scapegoats group, and I think something weird happened: I think I got hit by Goad after using Maul. I'm fairly sure that I didn't wait.

Using Maul...
Aim within the possible target area using
movement keys. Press Enter to execute, Escape to
cancel.
You maul the ogre. You feel refreshed.
You feel better. You maul the ogre.
The ogre is infected! The ogre is poisoned!
You feel refreshed. You feel better.
The ogre looks vulnerable!
The ogre leaps into action! (x2)
The ogre slashes you.
Your gandayah chants while pointing at your
raiju. Your gandayah looks more tired.
Your raiju looks refreshed.
Your gandayah gestures at you.
You begin to regenerate!
Your raiju gestures at the scapegoat.
The scapegoat looks guilty!
The ogre slashes you.
The scapegoat scourges you.

And it happened again. And again. I find Zaji. She doesn't put up much of a fight. I find Ludoc also. He dies quickly. :) I Linked with his Level 6 Raicho for Recycle, and he woke up and immediately got his turn. I'm guessing it's not a bug, but it is interesting. :) I Recycle him and Halietlik.
Tower 7: A group of Aspises/Chinidis gives me some trouble. Then I find a group of Ghouls. I recruit one and fuse a Maj. Ghoul. I have 3 Fire weaknesses in my party now, so that's uncomfortable. A group of Angels and Kashas gave me some minor trouble.
Tower 8: I fight more Angels, this time with Scapegoats. An Angel prioritized my Raiju over my Ghoul next to it for some reason. Then I almost get trapped between two demon groups, but I quickly manage to lose one. One of the groups was Charged Atuas and Pretas. It gives me quite a bit of trouble with Shock and Panic. I got Turdak's Sanctum next, so I'm taking a break here.
Still have Lifegiver Gandayah and Artemis left as good potential fusion material.
Summoner Saler...
has earned a score of 9808,
is currently at Tower:8,
and is still alive!

MaxHP: 89

Strength: 29
Agility : 23
Cunning : 29

Abilities Known:
5) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)
7) Infectious (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Infection, which prevents most HP and SP recovery.)

Relic Upgrades:

Inventory:
10 Pure stone
2 Wind card
3 Chakra stone
1 Frost glyph
2 Pure gem
4 Heal gem
4 Chakra gem
1 Peace offering
7 Heal stone
1 Flame glyph
1 Heart glyph
1 Curse rune
2 Zephyr card
1 Gold offering

Current Credits: 4743

Slash        3*         0          1          5*         1         
Impact       1          0          1          5*         1         
Pierce       2          0          0          6*         1         
Fire         0          0          1          3*         3         
Ice          1          0          1          4*         2         
Electricity  2          1          3          3*         0         
Body         0          0          3          3*         1         
Mind         0          0          1          5*         1         
Light        1          0          1          3          3*         
Dark         1*         0          2*         5          0         

MaxHP: 73

Magic   : 29
Cunning : 11

Abilities Known:
6) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
7) Lifeweaver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
8) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)

MaxHP: 62

Magic   : 10
Vitality: 14

Abilities Known:
5) Expose (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 85% chance to reduce defense by 20%.)
6) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
7) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
8) Flesh Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's defense by 20%.)

Level: 19
MaxHP: 63

Strength: 17
Magic   : 41
Vitality: 17
Agility : 41
Cunning : 29

Abilities Known:

Name : Lifegiver Ccoa
MaxHP: 72

Magic   : 35
Vitality: 23
Agility : 19
Cunning : 24

Abilities Known:
7) Mending (Type: Healing, 20 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets or enemies. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
8) Flash Heal (Type: Healing, 15 SP. 60 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))

Name : Python
MaxHP: 84

Strength: 35
Magic   : 9
Agility : 13

Resist: Slash Impact Electricity Body

Abilities Known:
1) Tackle (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to delay the next turn of the target.)
2) Earth Break (Type: Impact, 25 SP. 70 Power attack.)
3) Brain Knocker (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 50% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to delay the next turn of the target.)
5) Bloodlust (Type: None, Passive. Restores SP per target damaged when you deal damage with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities. 5 SP for the first target, 4 SP for the second, etc. No further recovery after 5 targets.)
6) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Vitality: 21

Abilities Known:
3) Bloodthirst (Type: Body, Passive. Heals you for 25% of the damage you deal with Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities (affected by Body resistance).)
4) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
6) Absolving Cut (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, or Hex from you or a nearby ally.)

--==== Recently Slain Allies ====--

MaxHP: 86

Vitality: 43

Abilities Known:
Saler

Postby Ferret » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:04 pm

Hey. :D Good to see you again.

I think at this point people tend to take wraiths pretty seriously. :D Then again, I haven't compiled any stats on their kills in awhile.. maybe I should do that when I get a spare moment, but I'm trying to power through as much of the Matter build as possible while I'm on break. :D

I looked at Goad and Maul, there definitely may be something weird going on, so I've marked it for "investigate before next release": I'll share more details once I've gotten to that stage. :D

Raicho are fast enough that they can wake up and get a turn before you even if you were already between turns, so yeah, that's not necessarily a bug. :D

Sounds like a good run so far, despite the Charged Panicker nastiness. :) I wonder what it'll be like once groups can randomly get the ability to turn enemies to Stone. :D At any rate, thanks for the report!
Ferret

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion