LEAKED FINAL BOSS

The tower awaits!

LEAKED FINAL BOSS

Postby wizzzargh » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:36 pm

Trust me this is 100% legit my uncle works on the devteam

wizzzargh

Re: LEAKED FINAL BOSS

Postby geminimax » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:41 pm

This is fake guys! I've datamined the game and found out that the actual secret final boss of the game is this BADASS MUMMY!

You can't hide the truth from us ferret!
geminimax

Postby Ferret » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:13 am

I haven't forgotten about the mummy. :D His time will come. :) (It will be bad when it does though, probably the first enemy that will have access to the Rot effect.)
Ferret

Postby mbj » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:15 pm

Actually a final boss with all the relics and all the upgrades that hunts you down with monster sense would be pretty cool. Also make sure the AI always tries to block your path to the victory exit, maybe even make him stand on the portal so you have to fight him. And make him intelligently rest his party by swapping out healers to heal everyone to full and then abusing nightengale to get the SP back, so there's no way you can cheese him by doing the same thing
mbj

Postby Ferret » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:22 pm

Funny enough... I'm pretty sure nobody has actually encountered the highest level demon in the game yet. :) He's a bit elusive, since he's one of the Enemy Sense cryptids, and also the one that appears highest in the Tower. I'm sure someone will run into him eventually. :P He's also the one I didn't announce when I mentioned them originally, so nobody has seen him yet either. :P
Ferret

Postby mbj » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:04 am

What range of floors can it spawn on? I need to know so I don't skip a floor. Can enemy summoners have it/soul armor it? I found a Jayle with a ton of uniques in her party and she was way too hot for me to handle. Also does magic map + enemy sense work together? I used a magic map to reveal the floor, and afterwards I think I explored everywhere (when I pressed o to autoexplore it said the floor was fully explored), but I don't think a new group of monsters showed up.
mbj

Postby Ferret » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:43 am

Pretty sure I tested Magic Map and it worked properly with Enemy Sense, but it is always possible I missed something.

Magic Map itself should trigger "fully explored" effects the moment you use it. If that doesn't happen, please let me know. I did test it now and it seemed to work properly.

The character in question appears on floors 18 through 20, if he appears at all (even with Enemy Sense, it isn't assured!)l, and Jayle is not able to have the character as a minion. No other summoner is high enough in the Tower to have theoretically encountered the character, so none of the others will have him either. (Also, as a rule, enemy summoners never "expend" uniques for things like Soul Armor or modifying demons. One of the few times I'm slightly nicer to the player than I am the AI: it's no fun fighting uniques in forms you won't be able to lay claim to as "goodies" :P )
Ferret

Postby mbj » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:42 am

Ok cool, I wasn't really paying attention when I used the map.
mbj

Return to General Discussion