DANK DARK BUILDS

The tower awaits!

DANK DARK BUILDS

Postby mbj » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:49 am

As LuckyLuckLuc suggested, I tried a dark/light build with draw wounds; my plan being to safely damage myself with draw wounds and make use of the twilight passive ability, which allows you to ignore light/dark cooldowns and have 15 sp cost reduction on light/dark attacks. I went Vodun Mask with Vigor Siphon/Hex/Draw Wounds. I nabbed an early profane chindi AND a profane slime, from whom I picked out snuff out (probably my all time favorite spell) and reaper's mien (which heals you 50% of the damage you deal on enemies with sub-50%, and has incredible synergy with snuff out). Sadly I wouldn't be able to make much use of reaper's mien because my plan for this build was to stay at <50% for most fights most of the time to abuse the hell out of twilight, and healing myself would run counter to that. But now that I think more about it that'd be amazing for some kind of dedicated healing support; assassinate targets with snuff out, get healed up with reaper's mien and potentially guilt, then heal the party with draw wounds. Anyway, draw wounds was a means, not the end.

The game started to pick up at anomaly (anomaly is dark caster heaven, dark type absolutely destroys everything). That's where I picked up an aithir for light dart and twilight. I also caught a fetch just for innocence to help tag full HP enemies with high power light darts. I also ate the slime at some point to get agony, which is another great dark spell. Now, copying abilities to the PC gets insanely expensive fast, I'm not sure if costs were raised in reaction to some of the relic upgrades that lower the costs or what; regardless, it felt like it took a really long time to get everything set up. Once I replaced reaper's mien with twilight (I forget which floor, but the copy cost was ~2500 demons' souls I believe, probably XL 11 or so?), the ACTUAL game began. I was anxious to see how effective twilight spam would be, but I also started missing reaper's mien because it's so so good.

So the plan of action was to tag full health enemies at first, let my allies get hurt once they closed the distance, draw wounds to heal until <50% hp, then spam the everloving shit out of my spells while hiding behind my dudes. Light dart and agony go down to 5 sp (with no cooldown!) making them effectively free with natural sp regen. Note that having a healer out will heal you and ruin your twilight abuse, so I made my default party make-up a ruhin with focus+might, 1-2 frontliners and sometimes a magic support, with my PC essentially being the healer. Also, since Vodun Mask has enemy sense, you can make a beeline to the next pack with low health and start the battle while in twilight, although this can be risky.

Battle while in twilight mostly involved just keeping a safe position and distance while spamming light dart (and only light dart for light-weak targets) or vigor siphon/agony and finishing them off with snuff out (does the hp % range on snuff out increase based on magic stat vs vitality? it feels like the range does increase, although it might just be the chance of it working increasing in a fixed range). In most cases, my team and I were usually able to clean up before I could even get into the red, just because dark/light is pretty strong in the first place. And when I did get into the red, it was usually because my frontliners were taking heavy dps from nasty stuff (like raiju or hard hitting melee dudes that stun like oni or those aztec guys), which are times when you really don't want to have low hp.

Speaking of raijus, practically everything that can jump or teleport or smite-target was a huge threat to my survival. Luckily with raijus, although I did enter twilight fairly often, they're glass dodge cannons which was ok thanks to my "cannot miss" dark abilities. But some things required very careful play, like chindi packs (which are spooky because of delayed turns and potential to be snuffed out), acheri packs (which can vomit on you at range if you're infected), and angel/easg saint packs (which helpfully bring you down to 50% hp with humble, but then can instakill you with punish if you make an attack in line of sight of all of the angels). All in all there were quite a few close calls.

Anyway I had some fun from mid to late tower with this build, but late tower can be pretty dangerous depending on the pack, and entering the LOS of an enemy pack with low health can end your game. For example, abatwa(sp?) packs will poison+++++++ you before you even get a chance to look at your inventory; rounding a corner into a pack of enemies with pounce/leap attack/bull rush/rhino charge will also end your game if you're not at full hp. So twilight fell off pretty hard around this point, and I kept a healer out too... and I also encountered bigfoot on floor 15, who I captured with a gold offering. And holy hell is this guy insane.

He basically obliterates everything that he sprints into, chucking high velocity armor piercing logs. So I just stopped bothering with twilight. Since bigfoot is so fast, I was able to sort of safely cheese some fights by ctrl+moving him into the enemy's view and letting him handle everything. If he started taking too much damage I'd just unsummon him and the two healers I had on him and disappeared into the TWILIGHT. GET IT. HAHAHA. Bigfoot even murdered Breska, who apparently had consume as an upgrade, and force fed that asshole all of his demons while I was hiding out of LOS. It was so fast I didn't even notice until after I retreated my demons and went back for round 2, and saw Breska charge up to my group, alone. Anyway those last few floors I just let bigfoot solo packs, or avoided conflict using enemy sense. Still, twilight playstyle is fun and exciting when you get it running, but definitely way too risky.

Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 7/1/2016, Scoring Model: 7/1/2016
Dump file created at: 7/8/2016 12:57:04 AM

Summoner MASK OF ZOT...
was chosen by the Vodun Mask,
selected Dark and Healing as their starting elements,
is currently at Tower:20,
and is still alive!

--==== Main Character ===--

Name : MASK OF ZOT
Level: 22
MaxHP: 119
MaxSP: 125

Strength: 4
Magic   : 121
Vitality: 19
Agility : 9
Cunning : 27

Resist: Dark
Weak  : Light

Abilities Known:
1) Vigor Siphon (Type: Dark, 30 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cannot miss.)
2) Agony (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Cannot be used on a target with Agony. 85 Power attack. Applies Agony. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (3))
3) Light Dart (Type: Light, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Harmlessly passes through non-enemy targets in its line of fire.)
4) Snuff Out (Type: Dark, 25 SP. Attempts to instantly kill the target (lower HP = higher chance, 0% chance until 30% of maximum HP, 100% chance at 20%). Cooldown: Dark (3))
5) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed. Healing and HP cost are limited to what will not kill the user and what the target needs to reach maximum. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
6) Twilight (Type: None, Passive. When your HP is 50% or less of your maximum, reduces the SP cost of Light and Dark abilities by 15 (to a minimum of 0), and you ignore and no longer receive Light and Dark cooldowns.)
7) Innocence (Type: Mind, Passive. Increases offense, defense, accuracy, and evasion by 33%, and status accuracy and status resistance by 16%, versus opponents at full HP. (Bonuses are affected by Mind resistance.))
8) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)

Relic Upgrades:
Enemy Sense (Shows the positions of enemies on the map. Once a level is fully explored, may also reveal additional previously hidden enemies.)
Transpose Soul (Unlocks the Transpose Soul transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to choose and learn one of the bonus abilities from the modifier it would pass if used with Fuse Demons.)
Far Summon II (Increases the range of Summon by 4.)

Inventory:
3 Bolt rune
1 Meteor rune
2 Pain rune
10 Pure stone
15 Heal stone
3 Heal gem
2 Trouble chime
2 Pure gem
1 Chakra gem
1 Curse rune
1 Venom rune
1 Chakra stone
1 Peace offering

Current Credits: 6279

--==== Current Party ===--

Name : Fiery Faerie
Level: 15
MaxHP: 80

Strength: 8
Magic   : 40
Vitality: 10
Agility : 37
Cunning : 30

Resist: Fire Mind
Weak  : Body

Abilities Known:
1) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
2) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
3) Fire Breath (Type: Fire, 30 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (4))
4) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
5) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
6) Lifegiver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
7) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)

Name : Psychic Nero
Level: 17
MaxHP: 98

Strength: 13
Magic   : 39
Vitality: 33
Agility : 17
Cunning : 33

Resist: Fire Ice Mind
Weak  : Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-125 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
4) Lifegiver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Mind Spike (Type: Mind, 10 SP. 40 Power attack. Cannot miss.)
6) Mind Blast (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cannot miss.)
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)

Name : Solid Ruhin
MaxHP: 96

Magic   : 17
Vitality: 42
Agility : 35
Cunning : 33

Immune: Body
Resist: Mind
Weak  : Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Focus (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves accuracy by 25%.)
2) Alert (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves evasion by 25%.)
3) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
4) Blessweaver (Type: Buff, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Buff abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
6) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
7) Might (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)

Name : Polar Akateko
Level: 19
MaxHP: 83

Strength: 9
Magic   : 52
Vitality: 29
Agility : 41
Cunning : 14

Immune: Ice Body

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% if the damage dealt.)
2) Wraith Touch (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
5) Snowstorm (Type: Ice, 40 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
6) Winterkill (Type: Ice, 10 SP. Only affects Chilled characters. 25 Power attack. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
7) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
8) ------------

Name : Bigfoot
Level: 30
MaxHP: 129
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 84
Magic   : 8
Vitality: 48
Agility : 30
Cunning : 30

Resist: Ice
Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Grand Slam (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 100 Power attack.)
2) Log Toss (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 100 Power attack. Cooldown: Luck (6))
3) Fade (Type: Buff, 5 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
4) Heavyhanded (Type: Mind, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
5) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
6) Mobility (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 30% if no Charge abilities are on cooldown. Cooldown: Charge (0))
7) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
8) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)

Name : Imbued Mananangal
MaxHP: 97

Strength: 11
Magic   : 41
Vitality: 17
Cunning : 41

Immune: Dark
Weak  : Body Light

Abilities Known:
1) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
2) Weaken Host (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 70% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
3) Blight (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Must be used on a target with one or more negative status effects. 62 Power attack, plus 8 Power per negative status effect on the target. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (3))
4) Witch's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Dark attacks on targets that have a negative status effect have a 35% chance to inflict Hex, which reduces physical resistances and physical damage dealt.)
5) Might (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves offense by 25%.)
6) Haste (Type: Buff, 35 SP. Improves speed by 33%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

--==== Recently Slain Allies ===--

Name : Shisa
Level: 14
MaxHP: 75

Strength: 30
Magic   : 27
Vitality: 30
Agility : 19

Resist: Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Holy Word (Type: Light, 30 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (4))
2) Cursebreak Cut (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down from you or a nearby ally.)
3) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
4) Exorcist's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light attacks gain two 50% chances to delay the next turn of targets weak to Light.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Akateko
Level: 12
MaxHP: 56

Magic   : 34
Vitality: 22
Agility : 33
Cunning : 13

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% if the damage dealt.)
2) Wraith Touch (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Frigid Easg saint
MaxHP: 86

Magic   : 47
Agility : 31
Cunning : 20

Immune: Light
Resist: Ice
Weak  : Body Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Absolution (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Guilt, Mute, Pariah, and Hex.)
2) Quiet Prayer (Type: None, 0 SP. Reduces Light and Dark cooldowns by 1 turn. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Humble (Type: Light, 20 SP. Must target a character whose HP is more than 50% of their maximum. 70 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (3))
4) Judge's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Light attacks have a 50% chance to inflict Guilt on targets whose last action was a damaging ability, healing those who damage the targets (excluding reactions).)
5) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 30 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (4))
6) Deep Chill (Type: Ice, Passive. Increases the duration of your Chill effects by 3 turns.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Mananangal
Level: 18

Strength: 11
Magic   : 40
Vitality: 16
Agility : 34
Cunning : 39

Immune: Dark

Abilities Known:
3) Blight (Type: Dark, 20 SP. Must be used on a target with one or more negative status effects. 62 Power attack, plus 8 Power per negative status effect on the target. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (3))
4) Witch's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Dark attacks on targets that have a negative status effect have a 35% chance to inflict Hex, which reduces physical resistances and physical damage dealt.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Holy Aithir
MaxHP: 90

Magic   : 44
Agility : 22
Cunning : 44

Immune: Body Light Dark
Weak  : Fire Ice Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Light Dart (Type: Light, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Harmlessly passes through non-enemy targets in its line of fire.)
2) Slow (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 50% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
3) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
4) Twilight (Type: None, Passive. When your HP is 50% or less of your maximum, reduces the SP cost of Light and Dark abilities by 15 (to a minimum of 0), and you ignore and no longer receive Light and Dark cooldowns.)
5) Exorcism (Type: Light, 25 SP. Must be used on a target weak to Light. 10-100 Power attack, based on the target's current HP (more HP = more Power). Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (3))
6) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
7) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 30 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (4))
8) ------------

Name : Polar Mananangal
Level: 18
MaxHP: 92

Magic   : 48
Agility : 33
Cunning : 31

Immune: Ice Dark

Abilities Known:
5) Chilling Blast (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 55 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
6) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 30 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (4))
7) ------------
8) ------------
Last edited by mbj on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
mbj

Re: Twilight: Living on the Edge

Postby Ferret » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:54 pm

Yes/No to your Snuff Out question: High Magic helps improve the range of HP it can work against, and the % of it doing so, but low Vitality on the target's behalf actually doesn't help, since Snuff Out is one of the rare abilities that deals % based damage.

No denying Bigfoot is insane. :D He's a rare spawn, even w/ Enemy Sense. And hey, was that Night Watch reference? :P

I don't mind a little cheesing when you have a ridiculously powerful unique like that. :) It's no different than when you find a really crazy artifact in DCSS or something: sometimes you get something awesome and get to go on a rampage. :D

I'm glad you had fun with it though, Twilight was an ability specifically designed to encourage some experiments. :)
Ferret

Re: Twilight: Living on the Edge

Postby mbj » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:35 pm

And hey, was that Night Watch reference?

Nope. Unless Bigfoot kills everything under cover of darkness? lol

Anyway I think using twilight as a primary mode of offense like I was doing is dangerous. It's probably best kept around as a panic mode, or for dedicated healer support to add some "free" damage. I might have to try another dark build with draw wounds/reaper's mien/gluttony/soul eater.
mbj

Re: DANK DARK BUILDS

Postby mbj » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:33 am

I DID IT. LOOK AT THIS EDGY PUPPY:

SORRY IF EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT THIS HEALING BUILD. BUT I'VE FOUND IT REALLY INTERESTING AND I PROMISED I WOULD PLAY THIS. SO I'LL POST THIS ANYWAY.

======
BUILD:
======
YOU ARE AN EVIL HEALER THAT CHANNELS ENEMY LIFEFORCE INTO YOUR BODY AND THEN INTO YOUR ALLIES. YOU START WITH VIGOR SIPHON, HEX, AND DRAW WOUNDS. ON LEVEL UP GO 4 MAG/1 CUN -- 5 MAG/0 CUN MIGHT WORK BUT GUILT IS COOL SO ADD SOME CUN. I STARTED WITH A ZOMBO FOR GLUTTONY, BUT YOU COULD ALSO START WITH A WISP BECAUSE YOU'LL NEED IT FOR SOUL EATER + TRANSPOSE INTO REAPER'S MIEN (LEVEL 5 RELIC UPGRADE = TRANSPOSE). GET AN SP ABILITY, I OPTED FOR A FREE VIGOROUS FROM THAT ONE MAGE DUDE. GET WEIGH SIN FROM A KASHA INSTEAD OF OVERPOWERED LIGHT DART BECAUSE YOU'RE PLAYING A HEALER, YOU SILLY GOOSE. GET SNUFF OUT FROM A CHINDI; MY PRE-MODIFIED CHINDI GOT BURSTED SOMEHOW BEFORE I HAD ENOUGH DEMONS' SOULS SO I HAD TO TRANSPOSE A SECOND WISP FOR IT. LEVEL 15 RELIC UPGRADE CAN BE WHATEVER. I JUST WENT CAPACITY UP BECAUSE I DUNNO.

=============
PLAYTHROUGH:
=============
EARLY GAME INVOLVES HIDING BEHIND ALLIES AND SUPPORTING WITH HEX OR PROVIDING LIMITED HEALS SINCE YOUR BUILD ISN'T SET UP YET. NOW YOU'VE FOUND ANOMALY. EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE PLAYING A HEALER, SINGLE-HANDEDLY CURB STOMP YOUR WAY THROUGH ANOMALY WITH VIGOR SIPHON AND 50% HP SNUFF OUT FOR PHAT EXP AND LOOT. FINISH SETTING YOUR SKILLS UP. NOW WALK AROUND GUILTING DUDES, HEALING DUDES WITH YOUR OWN LIFE FORCE, THEN FEEDING ON THE SOUL OF EVERY LIVING THING IN SIGHT AND SENDING THEM TO HELL FOR THEIR SINS. WAY LATER ON I REPLACED SNUFF OUT WITH MASS AGONY BECAUSE WOW DAMAGE AND POTENTIAL MULTIPLE GUILT/REAP HEALS. INQUISITION (MASS GUILT) COULD ALSO BE A GOOD REPLACEMENT FOR WEIGH SIN. ALSO VIGOR DRAIN FROM ANTORIA BECAUSE YOU RESIST DARK AND HE'S WEAK TO DARK+LIGHT. JUST GUILT HIM THEN GG.

======================
SKILL LEARNING PRIORITY (EXCLUDING LATE GAME ABILITIES):
======================
1. DRAW WOUNDS (RELIC) - YOU CAN'T PLAY A HEALER WITHOUT THIS
2. VIGOR SIPHON (RELIC) - COMES WITH RELIC. ALSO BOOSTS MAX HP AND PARTIALLY HEALS YOU (BY THE MAX HP BOOST AMOUNT) DURING BATTLES
3. REAPER'S MIEN (WISP TRANSPOSAL) - SUPER AMAZING PASSIVE THAT HAS HUGE SYNERGY WITH SNUFF OUT, BUT IS STILL GOOD WITH VIGOR SIPHON.
4. SNUFF OUT (CHINDI / WISP TRANSPOSAL) - AMAZING DAMAGE SPELL IN ITS OWN RIGHT. SUPER AMAZING GUARANTEED FREE HEALS SPELL WITH REAPER'S MIEN.
5. SOUL EATER (WISP) - LITERALLY FREE HEALS
6. WEIGH SIN (KASHA) - APPLIES GUILT WHICH HEALS YOUR DUDES, AND ALSO HEALS YOU FOR A ton WHEN YOU SNUFF DUDES OUT. BEATS OUT GLUTTONY JUST BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU NOT COMPLETELY USELESS VS DARK RESISTANT TARGETS.
7. GLUTTONY (ZOMBIE) - WHILE very GOOD ON THIS BUILD, IT'S BASICALLY A PASSIVE PASSIVE AND DOESN'T REALLY DO MUCH WITHOUT THE OTHER PASSIVES. BOOSTS HEALING CAUSED BY WEIGH SIN TOO? WHO KNOWS, ALL OF THESE SKILLS HAVE AMAZING SYNERGY WITH EACH OTHER.
8. VIGOROUS/TIRELESS (MAGE GUY/GANDAYAH) - VERY HELPFUL AS WELL, BUT THE BUILD CAN STILL FUNCTION WITHOUT IT

===========
NOTES/TIPS:
===========
-THIS IS NOT A TABLORD BUILD, ALTHOUGH IT IS POWERFUL IF PLAYED PROPERLY. DON'T TAB INTO A GROUP OF RAIJU'S AND GET SLAUGHTERED, FOR EXAMPLE.
-DON'T RELY ON THE BONUS MAX HP BECAUSE DRAW WOUNDS WILL DESTROY IT
-HAVING ANOTHER DEMON APPLY GUILT IN SOME WAY IS HELPFUL.
-ENJOY LITERALLY 50+ HP HEALS IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS ((HIGH HP SNUFF OUT WITH REAPER'S MIEN + SOUL EATER + GUILT)*(1.5 FROM GLUTTONY))
-THERE ARE MILLIONS OF WISPS IN THE GAME AND LUCKILY WISP HAS THE PROFANE MODIFIER. I WAS LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR SOMETHING WITH A DARK MODIFIER BUT THANKFULLY IT'S ON WISPS.
-DON'T DIE. REALLY. DRAW WOUNDS CAN GET YOU KILLED IF YOU DON'T HAVE A LOW HP GUILTED TARGET READY FOR ASSASSINATION.
-VIGOR SIPHON WILL GIVE YOU HEALING ON LOW HP TARGETS. CAN BE USED INSTEAD OF SNUFF OUT TO SIMULTANEOUSLY BOOST MAX HP AND HEAL.
-YOU CAN LITERALLY BE HEALED FOUR TIMES BY KILLING LOW HP TARGETS WITH VIGOR SIPHON (MAX HP BOOST + REAPER'S MIEN + SOUL EATER + GUILT).
-YOU PROBABLY STILL WANT A DEMON WITH CALM ON THE FIELD.

GOOD GAME FERRET

Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 7/1/2016, Scoring Model: 7/1/2016
Dump file created at: 7/12/2016 2:08:23 AM

Summoner MASK OF ZOT...
was chosen by the Vodun Mask,
selected Dark and Healing as their starting elements,
is currently at Tower:20,
and is still alive!

--==== Main Character ===--

Name : MASK OF ZOT
MaxHP: 117

Magic   : 106
Vitality: 14
Agility : 4
Cunning : 32

Abilities Known:
1) Vigor Drain (Type: Dark, 35 SP. 85 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP. Cannot miss.)
2) Mass Agony (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Does not affect non-enemy targets, or targets with Agony. 85 Power attack. Applies Agony. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Dark (3))
3) Draw Wounds (Type: Healing, 0 SP. 105 Power heal. Costs HP equal to the amount healed. Healing and HP cost are limited to what will not kill the user and what the target needs to reach maximum. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
4) Weigh Sin (Type: Light, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
5) Reaper's Mien (Type: Dark, Passive. Dark damage you deal to characters whose HP is 50% or less of their maximum heals you for 50% of the damage dealt.)
6) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
7) Gluttony (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 50% increase in healing and MaxHP bonuses from drains and abilities that heal based on damage dealt.)
8) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)

Relic Upgrades:
Enemy Sense (Shows the positions of enemies on the map. Once a level is fully explored, may also reveal additional previously hidden enemies.)
Far Summon I (Increases the range of Summon by 2.)
Transpose Soul (Unlocks the Transpose Soul transmutation, which lets you sacrifice a demon to choose and learn one of the bonus abilities from the modifier it would pass if used with Fuse Demons.)
Capacity Up I (Grants additional storage capacity for demon allies, allowing for a total of 7 at once.)

Inventory:
1 Tempest rune
2 Night rune
3 Pain rune
2 Trouble chime
4 Zephyr card
1 Wind card
1 Peace offering
2 Pure gem
1 Chakra gem
2 Calm card
2 Chakra stone
1 Heal stone
1 Flame rune
2 Pure stone
1 Bronze offering
1 Heal gem

Current Credits: 4663

--==== Current Party ===--

Name : Gandayah

Strength: 20
Magic   : 30
Vitality: 41
Agility : 17
Cunning : 17

Resist: Electricity

Abilities Known:
1) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
2) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
3) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
4) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
5) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-125 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
6) Lifegiver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
7) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
8) Mending (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)

Name : Headless
Level: 16
MaxHP: 110

Strength: 31
Magic   : 10
Vitality: 53
Agility : 18
Cunning : 18

Resist: Ice Body
Weak  : Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Inspiring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's accuracy by 25%.)
2) Daring Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Briefly increases your or a nearby ally's offense by 25%.)
4) Leadership (Type: Buff, Passive. Accelerates the next turn of a nearby ally when you use Slash, Impact, or Pierce abilities to deal damage to one or more characters.)
5) Rabblerouser (Type: Buff, Passive. Abilities that increase the offense, defense, accuracy, evasion, or speed of allies also accelerate their next turn if they are not Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping.)
6) Diehard (Type: Defense, Passive. Prevents death, except by Ignite or Poison damage. May trigger an Endure cooldown when activated (more damage dealt = higher chance). Cooldown: Endure (5))
7) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
8) ------------

Name : Blessed Nero
MaxHP: 104

Strength: 16
Magic   : 41
Vitality: 41
Agility : 21
Cunning : 16

Resist: Fire Ice
Weak  : Body Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-125 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
4) Lifegiver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Rousing Cry (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Accelerates the next turn of all nearby allies who aren't Shocked, Stunned, or Sleeping. Cooldown: Presence (10))
6) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)
8) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)

Name : Ehlose
Level: 20
MaxHP: 91

Strength: 42
Magic   : 12
Vitality: 52
Cunning : 25

Resist: Ice Electricity Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Mightbreaker (Type: Impact, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
2) Warning Cry (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly improves evasion by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
3) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
4) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
5) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Pele
Level: 21
MaxHP: 103

Strength: 15
Magic   : 63
Vitality: 28
Agility : 28
Cunning : 21

Immune: Fire
Resist: Electricity
Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Arrow (Type: Fire, 20 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Rain of Fire (Type: Fire, 40 SP. 85 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)
4) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
5) Alluring Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Charm adjacent characters that deal damage to you, turning them against their allies.)
6) Vigorous (Type: None, Passive. Increases SP regeneration by 50%.)
8) ------------

Name : Kuchisake
MaxHP: 103

Strength: 32
Magic   : 16
Vitality: 35
Cunning : 42

Weak  : Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Haunt (Type: Dark, 30 SP. Must target an enemy. Warps you adjacent to the enemy, and has two 70% chances to delay the enemy's next turn. Free action. Cooldown: Dark (6))
2) Throat Slash (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Mute, which prevents the use of non-physical abilities.)
3) Madness Glare (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 50% chance to inflict Panic on enemies, causing their actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (14))
4) Bravado (Type: Mind, Passive. Presence cooldown recovers 50% faster when your HP is at 50% or less of maximum.)
5) Vehemence (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Briefly raises accuracy and offense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
6) Crusader (Type: Light, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Guilt, healing those who damage the target (excluding reactions).)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Corrupt Abatwa
MaxHP: 108

Strength: 15
Magic   : 31
Vitality: 26
Agility : 41
Cunning : 47

Resist: Electricity Mind
Weak  : Fire Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Poison Needle (Type: Pierce, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to inflict Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) Venomous (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 35% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
5) Numbing Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
6) Arrest Host (Type: Body, 35 SP. 35% chance to cause Paralysis, causing the targets to frequently miss their turns.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

--==== Recently Slain Allies ===--

Name : Druj nasu
MaxHP: 77

Magic   : 24
Vitality: 29
Agility : 9
Cunning : 49

Weak  : Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Corrupt (Type: Body, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
2) Sepsis Wave (Type: Body, 25 SP. Only affects Infected characters. Inflicts Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times). Can't miss.)
3) Contagion (Type: Body, 15 SP. Must target an Infected character. 70% chance to Infect an enemy near the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Filth Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Infect adjacent characters that deal damage to you, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Shisa

Strength: 30
Vitality: 30

Resist: Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Holy Word (Type: Light, 30 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (4))
2) Cursebreak Cut (Type: Slash, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Removes Offense Down, Defense Down, Accuracy Down, Evasion Down, and Speed Down from you or a nearby ally.)
3) Leap Attack (Type: Slash, 20 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with an 85 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (8))
4) Exorcist's Mien (Type: Light, Passive. Your Light attacks gain two 50% chances to delay the next turn of targets weak to Light.)
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Atua
MaxHP: 67

Strength: 20
Magic   : 17
Agility : 20
Cunning : 36

Resist: Body Dark
Weak  : Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Venomous Bite (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to apply Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times).)
2) Madness Gaze (Type: Mind, 25 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Cooldown: Presence (10))
3) Witch Cut (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to apply Hex, which reduces physical resistances (not immunity) by one level, and reduces physical damage dealt by 50%.)
4) Autoantipathy (Type: Mind, 5 SP. Must be used on a Panicked target. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Angel
MaxHP: 71

Strength: 17
Magic   : 42
Vitality: 26
Agility : 26
Cunning : 9

Immune: Light
Resist: Fire Electricity
Weak  : Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Punish (Type: Light, 15 SP. Must target a character whose last action was a damaging ability. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (3))
2) Mending (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
3) Protect (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
4) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Imbued Pixie
Level: 13

Magic   : 33
Vitality: 13
Agility : 28
Cunning : 32

Weak  : Body

Abilities Known:
1) Muddle (Type: Mind, 30 SP. 50% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized.)
2) Healing Charm (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 80 Power heal. 25% chance of an extra, random benefit as well.)
3) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
4) Battle Cry (Type: Buff, 25 SP. Briefly improves offense by 25% for you and your allies. Cooldown: Presence (6))
5) Vehemence (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Briefly raises accuracy and offense by 25%. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (5))
6) Protect (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Warded Akateko
MaxHP: 68

Strength: 7
Vitality: 34
Agility : 32
Cunning : 10

Abilities Known:
5) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
6) Lucky Dodge (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to dodge attacks. This works even when Stunned, Paralyzed, etc. Triggers a Luck cooldown when activated. Cooldown: Luck (3))
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Foul Barbegazi
MaxHP: 102

Strength: 14
Magic   : 35
Vitality: 35
Agility : 16
Cunning : 45

Immune: Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Cyropulse (Type: Ice, 20 SP. 55 Power attack. Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
2) Frost Armor (Type: Ice, Passive. When your last action was an Ice ability, you have 25% improved defense.)
3) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. Cooldown: Charge (8))
4) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
5) Distract Host (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 70% chance to reduce accuracy by 20%.)
6) Weaken Host (Type: Debuff, 25 SP. 70% chance to reduce offense by 20%.)
7) ------------
8) ------------

mbj

Postby Ferret » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:25 pm

WHY ARE WE YELLING? OH RIGHT, IT IS LAWN MAINTENANCE DAY OUTSIDE!

A FEW NOTES/QUESTIONS:

1) NO VIT AND WEAK TO LIGHT? HOW THE HECK DID YOU AVOID RULER SILENCE? :P

2) SPEAKING OF VITALITY, SINCE MAXIMUM BONUS HP IS 50% OF YOUR BASE MAX, MAYBE SOME VIT WOULD BE GOOD? (I USED TO PLAY A MELEE VERSION OF THIS BUILD OFTEN, BUT THAT WAS LONG AGO BEFORE FANCY THINGS LIKE REAPER'S MEIN)

3) "EARLY GAME INVOLVES HIDING BEHIND ALLIES AND SUPPORTING WITH HEX OR PROVIDING LIMITED HEALS SINCE YOUR BUILD ISN'T SET UP YET. NOW YOU'VE FOUND ANOMALY." I LAUGHED AT THIS, MOSTLY BECAUSE YOU REDUCED THE STRUGGLES OF 98% OF THE PLAYER BASE TO "NOW YOU'VE FOUND ANOMALY" :P

4) DRAW WOUNDS DRAINING BONUS MAX HP IS A BUG! IT WILL BE FIXED IN THE FIRST RESTING HAMSTER BUILD. :D

5) "GOOD GAME FERRET" :D THANK YOU! ...OR WAS THIS THE SARCASTIC KIND OF GG? I AM ASSUMING NOT BECAUSE IT WAS SPELLED OUT. BUT I AM OLD AND I CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE SOMETIMES.
Ferret

Postby mbj » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:09 pm

I LEFT CAPS LOCK ON SO EVERYONE CAN HEAR

1) NO VIT AND WEAK TO LIGHT? HOW THE HECK DID YOU AVOID RULER SILENCE? :P

I DIDN'T. BUT THANKFULLY AGONY HAS A LONG COOLDOWN SO I JUST POPPED MASS AGONY AND WAITED OFF THE SILENCE.

2) SPEAKING OF VITALITY, SINCE MAXIMUM BONUS HP IS 50% OF YOUR BASE MAX, MAYBE SOME VIT WOULD BE GOOD? (I USED TO PLAY A MELEE VERSION OF THIS BUILD OFTEN, BUT THAT WAS LONG AGO BEFORE FANCY THINGS LIKE REAPER'S MIEN)

NO VITALITY BECAUSE HIGH HP SNUFF OUT AND ALSO MORE MAGIC = MORE DAMAGE = MORE HEALTH SAPPED. WHEN WAS REAPER'S MIEN ADDED? IT BASICALLY TURNS EVERY DARK ABILITY INTO DARK TYPE LIFE SIPHON AGAINST <50% HP TARGETS. ALSO DARK TYPE IS BETTER THAN BODY TYPE BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE RESISTED LESS AND MORE ENEMIES SEEM WEAK TO IT. ALSO ALSO, GLUTTONY IS BODY TYPE, DOES THAT MEAN THAT THE 50% BONUS TO HEALING IS AFFECTED BY BODY RESISTANCE?

3) "EARLY GAME INVOLVES HIDING BEHIND ALLIES AND SUPPORTING WITH HEX OR PROVIDING LIMITED HEALS SINCE YOUR BUILD ISN'T SET UP YET. NOW YOU'VE FOUND ANOMALY." I LAUGHED AT THIS, MOSTLY BECAUSE YOU REDUCED THE STRUGGLES OF 98% OF THE PLAYER BASE TO "NOW YOU'VE FOUND ANOMALY" :P

LOL

4) DRAW WOUNDS DRAINING BONUS MAX HP IS A BUG! IT WILL BE FIXED IN THE FIRST RESTING HAMSTER BUILD. :D

WOW IMBA. THAT'D MAKE THIS BUILD REALLY REALLY GOOD

5) "GOOD GAME FERRET" :D THANK YOU! ...OR WAS THIS THE SARCASTIC KIND OF GG? I AM ASSUMING NOT BECAUSE IT WAS SPELLED OUT. BUT I AM OLD AND I CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE SOMETIMES.

IT IS A LEGITIMATE GOOD GAME
mbj

Postby Ferret » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:37 pm

REAPER'S MIEN, AND THE OTHER RELATED ABILITIES ARE RELATIVELY RECENT, THAT ONE IN PARTICULAR ONLY GOT ADDED WITH THE LAST 3 FLOORS OF THE TOWER.

IT IS TRUE DARK HAS A BETTER RESISTANCE TABLE SITUATION THAN BODY... BUT BODY HAS SOME GOOD THINGS GOING FOR IT TOO. WHILE DARK DEFINITELY CAN DO SOME DRAINING, IT WILL BE FOREVER MIRED IN HIGH SP COSTS, COOLDOWNS, AND/OR CONDITIONS. I STILL ALSO THINK PEOPLE SEVERELY UNDERESTIMATE HOW BROKEN HUMBLE LITTLE INFECTION CAN BE DURING HERO AND SUMMONER FIGHTS :P DON'T FORGOT NONSENSE LIKE BLOOD ROT AND THE LIKE TOO, WHICH ADD STAT DEBUFFS TO ANY BODY CONDITIONS YOU APPLY! BODY MAY ENCOUNTER RESISTANCES MORE FREQUENTLY, BUT WHEN IT WORKS, IT CAN REAAALLLLYY WORK!

THOUGH GLUTTONY IS BODY TYPE, ITS ENHANCEMENT RETAINS THE ORIGINAL DRAIN TYPE, WHATEVER THAT WAS.

THANK YOU FOR THE WARM FUZZY COMPLIMENT! I HOPE YOU DO NOT TAKE IT BACK WHEN I DO MY LIGHT/DARK REVAMP... THOUGH, TO BE HONEST, THE INTENT IS TO MAKE THEM MORE FUN/PLAYABLE. IT IS NOTABLE THAT MOST PEOPLE'S FAVORITE LIGHT/DARK ABILITIES TEND TO BE THE LEAST... LIGHT/DARKISH... OF THE BUNCH. (I.E.: MASS AGONY, WHICH HAS ONE OF THE EASIEST CONDITIONS TO MEET, LIGHT DART, WHICH IS BASICALLY NOT EVEN A LIGHT SPELL AT ALL, AND VIGOR SIPHON, WHICH IS ALSO NOT EVEN A DARK SPELL AT ALL, IN THAT NEITHER HAVE COOLDOWNS/CONDITIONS. LIGHT/DARK'S ORIGINAL THEME WAS GREAT POWER WITH GREAT RESTRICTIONS, BUT THE CURRENT FORM DIDN'T QUITE WORK OUT LIKE I HOPED. I THINK MIENS WERE A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, BUT MORE IS NEEDED.)

I WILL TALK MORE ABOUT THOSE CHANGES SOON, IN ANOTHER THREAD, SO THAT I DO NOT FEEL PEER PRESSURED INTO TYPING IN CAPS. :P
Ferret

Return to General Discussion