Life, Interrupted

The tower awaits!

Life, Interrupted

Postby Ferret » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:07 pm

Due to unexpected circumstances beyond my control, I am going to be without a computer for a few days coming up here soon.

It is my intent to release the Relic Upgrades build before this happens, but since I will not be around to fix bugs, even severe ones, that come up with it, it will not be a public release. I will post it on the blog, and here, but will provide links will to a different download folder: all current download links (including those on this website) will remain pointing to the old version until I get back and am in a position to fend off bugs. It IS only for a few days, but I don't want to withhold the build from you guys for even that long after how long it's already been. :P

If any severe bugs do pop up, particularly balance-affecting ones, there may be another scoring version change shortly after I return, in addition to the one that will already happen for Relic Upgrades.

If you do find any bugs, post about them in the bug forum, but make sure to note which build you're playing.

Once I get back and fix anything that came up, I'll make the release public and update the old download links like usual.

Thanks everyone, sorry for the trouble on this, can't be helped though. I'll get back as soon as I can.
Ferret

Re: Life, Interrupted

Postby wizzzargh » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:24 pm

I, for one, have no complaints about an early Relic Upgrade release, no matter how buggy

BUGS SHMUGS GIVE US DA GOODS FERRET :P
wizzzargh

Postby Ferret » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:33 pm

You might not have complaints... but I will. :P It hurts me to see significant bugs in releases. :P
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:12 am

:P For the record, a bug that causes crashes on portal usage almost made it into release. :P Even you might have had complaints about a Relic Upgrade build limited to a Tower:1 demo. :D
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:31 pm

The build is released. :) More details available on the blog, but one small change I made from the original plan: I added the 6/25 builds to the usual download links without removing the 5/3 builds, rather than making a new link for 6/25. I didn't want to create a second link that might get shared around when I have no plans to ever use it again.

I will be back in a few days and able to address bugs then. Until then, good luck, and I hope I didn't miss anything ridiculous in my more limited than I'd have liked testing. :P
Ferret

Return to General Discussion