YASD: Orb of Power, Fire and Fire

The tower awaits!

Re: YASD: Orb of Power, Fire and Fire

Postby Sandman25 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:09 pm

So you mean that new demons are not worse than old ones, right? I agree here of course ;)

Thanks, it was probably snuff out indeed.

Yes, this run was very easy so far. I failed to get Miochaoin but it is still a very powerful party. I am back to floor 11 :)
I just stopped worrying about losing abilities/demons and it definitely helps to have fun. I always forget to use essence while in danger though. Also I have problems with SP regeneration and I accidentally pressed n when prompted to learn Bask, found 2 Ukobach but the last one died due to my mistake (I was advancing closer before activating the link and then my allies killed it)

Code: Select all
Demon Party Dump File
Version 2/12/2016, Scoring Model: 2/3/2016
Dump file created at: 2/13/2016 3:05:35 PM

Summoner SandmanXXV...
was chosen by the Orb of Power,
selected Fire and Fire as their starting elements,
is currently at Tower:11,
and is still alive!

--==== Main Character ===--

Name : SandmanXXV
Level: 13
MaxHP: 80
MaxSP: 125

Strength: 4
Magic   : 60
Vitality: 4
Agility : 11
Cunning : 36

Resist: Fire Mind
Weak  : Slash Impact Pierce

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Flame Orb (Type: Fire, 25 SP. 55 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
3) Ember Burst (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
4) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
5) Auraward (Type: Defense, Passive. If your last action was a Fire, Electricity, or Ice ability, you gain Resist against all three of these types.)
6) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
7) Fan Flames (Type: Fire, 25 SP. Must target an Ignited character. 55 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target for an unusually long duration. Cannot miss.)
8) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)

Inventory:
1 Orange essence
2 Tempest rune
1 Mind matrix
1 Pain rune
13 Heal stone
3 Pure gem
3 Peace offering
1 Bolt rune
1 Silver matrix
2 Pure stone
1 Green essence
4 Chakra stone
1 Spirit chime
1 Venom rune
1 Heal gem

--==== Current Party ===--

Name : Solid Ghoul
Level: 14
MaxHP: 95
MaxSP: 100

Strength: 24
Magic   : 7
Vitality: 45
Agility : 23
Cunning : 21

Immune: Body
Resist: Ice
Weak  : Fire Mind Light

Abilities Known:
1) Numbing Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
2) Pounce (Type: Slash, 15 SP. Must target a character. Leap to the target with a 70 Power attack. Inflicts Stun, causing the target to miss their next turn. Cooldown: Charge (6))
3) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
4) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
5) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement.)
6) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
7) Souleater (Type: Dark, Reactive. Responds to a visible character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 7% of their maximum HP.)
8) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))

Name : Asrai
Level: 11
MaxHP: 59

Strength: 8
Magic   : 39
Vitality: 10
Agility : 27

Immune: Ice
Weak  : Fire

Abilities Known:
1) Frost Dart (Type: Ice, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
2) Arctic Veil (Type: Ice, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that inflicts Chill, reducing the target's accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss.)
3) Frostbite (Type: Ice, Passive. Your Ice attacks also reduce the target's SP by 5.)
4) Frost Armor (Type: Ice, Passive. When your last action was an Ice ability, you have 25% improved defense.)
5) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
7) Bask (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
8) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 30 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (8))

Name : Frigid Lilim
Level: 12
MaxHP: 69

Strength: 7
Magic   : 38
Vitality: 14
Agility : 28
Cunning : 23

Resist: Ice Mind Dark
Weak  : Light

Abilities Known:
1) Blue Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to cause Sleep, preventing the target from acting for several turns or until damaged. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
2) Leech Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt.)
3) Dreamstalker (Type: Mind, Passive. Your attacks deal 50% more damage to and do not wake up Sleeping targets that have full HP.)
4) Charisma (Type: Mind, Passive. Presence cooldown recovers 30% faster when your HP are at more than 50% of maximum.)
5) Chilling Touch (Type: Ice, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
6) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement.)
7) Frost Armor (Type: Ice, Passive. When your last action was an Ice ability, you have 25% improved defense.)
8) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)

Name : Holy Haietlik
MaxHP: 69

Strength: 14
Magic   : 29
Vitality: 14
Agility : 21
Cunning : 32

Resist: Fire Electricity Light
Weak  : Ice

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Stab (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Shock Dart (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Bolt Chain (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also inflicts a 55 Power attack on and has an 8% chance to Shock an adjacent enemy. Shock applied by Bolt Chain cannot trigger Bolt Chain.)
4) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
5) Bask (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
6) Poison Breath (Type: Body, 35 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Has a 50% chance to inflict Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times). Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (8))
7) Galvanize (Type: Electricity, Passive. When you apply Shock, you regain 30 SP.)
8) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)

Name : Vile Fotia
MaxHP: 66

Strength: 6
Vitality: 6
Agility : 17
Cunning : 38

Immune: Fire
Resist: Body
Weak  : Light Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Fiery Veil (Type: Fire, Reactive. Responds to damage dealt to you by adjacent characters with a 20 Power attack that has a 13% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
3) Fan Flames (Type: Fire, 25 SP. Must target an Ignited character. 55 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target for an unusually long duration. Cannot miss.)
4) Bask (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
5) Putrid Breath (Type: Body, 35 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Has a 50% chance to inflict Infection, hindering HP and SP recovery. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (8))
6) Vile Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 50% chance to apply Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
7) Blue Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to cause Sleep, preventing the target from acting for several turns or until damaged. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
8) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)

Name : Vile Nero
MaxHP: 73

Strength: 10
Magic   : 36
Vitality: 26
Agility : 13
Cunning : 20

Resist: Fire Ice Body

Abilities Known:
1) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-125 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
3) Cleanse (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis.)
4) Lifegiver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Life Siphon (Type: Body, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)
6) Poison Breath (Type: Body, 35 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Has a 50% chance to inflict Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times). Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (8))
7) Tireless (Type: None, Passive. Increases MaxSP by 25.)
8) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)

Name : Turdak
MaxHP: 75

Strength: 24
Magic   : 14
Vitality: 24
Agility : 32
Cunning : 26

Immune: Body Dark
Resist: Pierce Ice
Weak  : Impact Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Spin Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Also considered a movement ability.)
2) Slash Dance (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, enemies only. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (2))
3) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
4) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
5) Cleansing Dance (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis from allies. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (6))
6) Blue Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to cause Sleep, preventing the target from acting for several turns or until damaged. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
7) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
8) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)

Name : Akateko
MaxHP: 59

Strength: 9
Magic   : 35
Vitality: 23
Agility : 35
Cunning : 13

Resist: Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% if the damage dealt.)
2) Wraith Touch (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
3) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
4) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
5) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement.)
6) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
7) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)

--==== Recently Slain Allies ===--

Name : Slime
Level: 1
MaxHP: 44

Strength: 17
Magic   : 6
Vitality: 17
Agility : 4
Cunning : 11

Weak  : Pierce Fire Ice Electricity Body Light

Abilities Known:
1) Heavy Blow (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Block Impact (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Impact attacks.)
3) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 125 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (5))
4) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
5) ------------
6) ------------

Name : Freybug
MaxHP: 32

Vitality: 9
Cunning : 18

Abilities Known:
1) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
2) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
3) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
5) ------------
6) ------------

Name : Frigid Goblin
Level: 5
MaxHP: 49

Strength: 11
Magic   : 20
Agility : 19
Cunning : 15

Resist: Fire Ice
Weak  : Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
2) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
3) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
4) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. Cooldown: Charge (8))
5) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 30 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (8))
6) Frost Armor (Type: Ice, Passive. When your last action was an Ice ability, you have 25% improved defense.)
7) Chilling Touch (Type: Ice, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
8) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))

Name : Angel
Level: 7

Strength: 12
Vitality: 19
Cunning : 6

Immune: Light
Resist: Fire Electricity
Weak  : Dark

Abilities Known:
1) Punish (Type: Light, 15 SP. Must target a character whose last action was a damaging ability. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (3))
2) Mending (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
3) Protect (Type: Buff, 20 SP. Improves defense by 25%.)
4) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
5) Ice Breath (Type: Ice, 30 SP. 0-85 Power attack, based on the user's SP (more SP = more Power). Chills the targets, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Breath (8))
6) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)

Sandman25

Postby Ferret » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:37 am

No comment regarding what few "security" measures I take. :P

I'm glad you're having more fun in the mid-late game now though. :D
Ferret

Postby Sandman25 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:47 am

Ferret wrote:No comment regarding what few "security" measures I take. :P

Well, sorry, I have no clue what you talking about here ;)

Edit. Yes, I am having fun but it will end soon I guess ;) Too hard monsters, I basically have to keep 2 demons with Calm during exploration. Also I stopped using autoexplore on later levels so the fun is smaller now ;)
Sandman25

Postby Ferret » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:03 am

Huh... is auto-explore really feeling that scary in the upper levels? I tried fairly hard to make it safe, if it doesn't feel safe, tell me what's going on. :) Maybe I can do something to fix it. I want people to be able to AE if they want to (especially since I still haven't done much to make levels very interesting in terms of geography, unfortunately)
Ferret

Postby Sandman25 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:46 am

For me main issue with AE is that it enters wide rooms while manual exploration results in me retreating back into a corridor and exploring other corridors first so I try to enter wide rooms only when everything else is explored.
Sandman25

Postby Ferret » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:50 am

Hmm... I see. That could end up being a preference thing, unfortunately, which could make it an iffy thing to build into the algorithm that everyone would use. What is the reason for the preference? I could guess it has to do with liking the security of narrow hallways, but I wanna make sure. :D
Ferret

Postby Sandman25 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:01 am

Yes, I like corridors for the character. Me and 2 of my demons have smite-targeted attacks so we are happy to hide behind resistant demon and rain some fire/electro :)

I think I will die soon. Almost all my demons have Warmth now (thanks to an Ukobach from a summoner) so I did what I wanted :)
Pure fire conduct is quite challenging, I had a crazy fight with 4 Demas (they are immune to fire and resistant to electro) and ended with a single Shoggoth vs all of them. Luckily I learned to use runes ;) so after using Venom/Pain runes Shoggoth killed them all despite being weak to Fire (I guess it has something to do with Dazzling Veil). Having no source of ranged ice damage is worse than I expected :( Raijus are crazy hard too, they killed Turdak :(

Edit. Damn, I didn't notice I found another Spirit Chime. Time to resurrect my healer again I guess, this is when my problems started. Or maybe Turdak?

Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 2/13/2016 9:55:09 PM

Summoner SandmanXXV...
is currently at Tower:13,
and is still alive!

Level: 16
MaxHP: 92

Strength: 4
Magic   : 74
Cunning : 42

Abilities Known:
2) Flame Orb (Type: Fire, 25 SP. 55 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration. Cannot miss.)
3) Ember Burst (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70% chance to Ignite the targets, causing damage over a short duration.)
4) Greek Fire (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases the duration of your Ignite effects by 3 turns.)
5) Auraward (Type: Defense, Passive. If your last action was a Fire, Electricity, or Ice ability, you gain Resist against all three of these types.)
7) Fan Flames (Type: Fire, 25 SP. Must target an Ignited character. 55 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target for an unusually long duration. Cannot miss.)
8) Firestarter (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases your chance to apply Ignite by 50% of the original chance.)

Inventory:
2 Tempest rune
1 Mind matrix
6 Heal stone
3 Pure gem
3 Peace offering
1 Bolt rune
1 Silver matrix
5 Pure stone
3 Chakra stone
1 Spirit chime
1 Gold matrix

MaxHP: 102

Strength: 25
Magic   : 8
Vitality: 49
Agility : 25

Abilities Known:
1) Numbing Bite (Type: Pierce, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
2) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
3) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
4) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement.)
5) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
6) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
7) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
8) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))

Level: 15

Magic   : 43
Vitality: 16

Abilities Known:
1) Blue Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to cause Sleep, preventing the target from acting for several turns or until damaged. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
2) Leech Touch (Type: Body, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt.)
3) Dreamstalker (Type: Mind, Passive. Your attacks deal 50% more damage to and do not wake up Sleeping targets that have full HP.)
4) Chilling Touch (Type: Ice, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
6) Frost Armor (Type: Ice, Passive. When your last action was an Ice ability, you have 25% improved defense.)
7) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
8) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))

MaxHP: 76

Strength: 16
Magic   : 31
Vitality: 15
Cunning : 35

Abilities Known:
1) Shocking Stab (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 85 Power attack, split between Pierce and Electricity. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
2) Shock Dart (Type: Electricity, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the target to miss their next turn.)
3) Bolt Chain (Type: Electricity, Passive. Shocking a target also inflicts a 55 Power attack on and has an 8% chance to Shock an adjacent enemy. Shock applied by Bolt Chain cannot trigger Bolt Chain.)
5) Bask (Type: Fire, 0 SP. Must target an Ignited enemy. No effect on the target, but triggers a 60 Power heal on and restores 10 SP for the user. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
6) Galvanize (Type: Electricity, Passive. When you apply Shock, you regain 30 SP.)
7) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)

Name : Akateko
MaxHP: 67

Magic   : 40
Vitality: 26
Agility : 39

Abilities Known:
1) Vampiric Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 85 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% if the damage dealt.)
2) Wraith Touch (Type: Dark, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, split between HP and MaxHP damage. 66% of the MaxHP damage is drained to the user as bonus MaxHP.)
3) Evade Step (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 25% chance to dodge attacks when your last action was movement or a movement ability.)
4) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement.)
5) Block Physical (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 20% chance to block Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks.)
6) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)

Name : Vile Ukobach

Agility : 22
Cunning : 33

Resist: Fire Body
Weak  : Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Searing Touch (Type: Fire, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Greek Fire (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases the duration of your Ignite effects by 3 turns.)
4) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
5) Numbing Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
6) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
7) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
8) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement.)

Name : Druj nasu
MaxHP: 79

Magic   : 25
Vitality: 30
Agility : 10
Cunning : 50

Weak  : Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Corrupt (Type: Body, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
2) Sepsis Wave (Type: Body, 25 SP. Only affects Infected characters. Inflicts Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times). Can't miss.)
3) Contagion (Type: Body, 15 SP. Must target an Infected character. 70% chance to Infect an enemy near the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Filth Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Infect adjacent characters that deal damage to you, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
5) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
6) ------------
7) ------------

Name : Shoggoth
MaxHP: 85

Strength: 31
Magic   : 10
Vitality: 40

Resist: Impact Ice
Weak  : Fire Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Speedbreaker (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
2) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))
3) Eat Alive (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 100 Power attack. 50% accuracy. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
4) Dazzling Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Stun adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing them to miss their next turn.)
6) ------------

Name : Slime
MaxHP: 44

Strength: 17
Vitality: 17
Agility : 4
Cunning : 11

Weak  : Pierce Fire Ice Electricity Body Light

Abilities Known:
1) Heavy Blow (Type: Impact, 5 SP. 70 Power attack.)
2) Block Impact (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 33% chance to block Impact attacks.)
3) Reshape (Type: Healing, 0 SP. Removes all negative status effects, then applies a 125 Power heal. Free action. Cooldown: Endure (5))
4) Malleable (Type: Healing, Passive. Improves natural HP regeneration and healing received (including from the Regen status effect) by 25%. Does not affect healing received based on dealing damage.)
5) ------------
6) ------------

Name : Freybug
MaxHP: 32

Cunning : 18

Abilities Known:
1) Hinder (Type: Debuff, 15 SP. 70% chance to reduce evasion by 20%.)
2) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)
3) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
4) Tormentor (Type: None, Passive. Restores 5 SP when you deal damage to one or more characters that have negative status effects.)
5) ------------
6) ------------

Name : Frigid Goblin
Level: 5

Strength: 11
Magic   : 20

Resist: Fire Ice
Weak  : Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Low Profile (Type: Defense, Passive. Always dodge projectiles fired by allies unless directly targeted.)
2) Mob Cover (Type: Defense, Passive. Gain a 15% chance to dodge attacks when adjacent to an enemy other than the attacker.)
3) Evasion (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 10% chance to dodge attacks.)
4) Dash (Type: None, 20 SP. Move to the target position instantly. Cooldown: Charge (8))
7) Chilling Touch (Type: Ice, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
8) Yellow Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to inflict Panic, causing the target's actions to sometimes be randomized. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))

Level: 7

Strength: 12
Vitality: 19
Cunning : 6

Abilities Known:
1) Punish (Type: Light, 15 SP. Must target a character whose last action was a damaging ability. 55 Power attack. Cannot miss. Cooldown: Light (3))
2) Mending (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
4) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))

MaxHP: 77

Vitality: 27
Agility : 14

Abilities Known:
1) Affection (Type: Healing, 25 SP. 60-125 Power heal, based on your remaining HP (more HP = higher Power).)
2) Regenerate (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Bestows Regeneration, restoring health over time.)
4) Lifegiver (Type: Healing, Passive. Reduces the SP cost of Healing abilities by 5, to a minimum of 0.)
5) Life Siphon (Type: Body, 25 SP. 70 Power attack. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt. Cannot miss.)

Level: 17

Strength: 27
Magic   : 16
Cunning : 30

Abilities Known:
1) Spin Slash (Type: Slash, 10 SP. 70 Power attack. Also considered a movement ability.)
2) Slash Dance (Type: Slash, 15 SP. 70 Power attack, enemies only. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (2))
4) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
5) Cleansing Dance (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Poison, Infection, and Paralysis from allies. Also considered a movement ability. Cooldown: Breath (6))
7) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)

Sandman25

Postby Sandman25 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:18 pm

It was clear that I didn't have a chance, I was steadily losing allies. I learned a lot from the game, late game monsters require special measures. Now I am sure I will continue enjoying late game, it is fun ;)

Demon Party Dump File
Dump file created at: 2/14/2016 10:16:23 AM

Summoner SandmanXXV...
is currently at Tower:15,
and is quite dead!

Level: 18
MaxHP: 98

Magic   : 80
Cunning : 46

Abilities Known:
4) Greek Fire (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases the duration of your Ignite effects by 3 turns.)
7) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))

Inventory:
1 Mind matrix
3 Pure gem
2 Peace offering
1 Bolt rune
2 Chakra stone
3 Pure stone
1 Gold matrix
1 Blizzard rune
1 Heart rune

Strength: 16
Magic   : 32
Agility : 24
Cunning : 37

Abilities Known:
6) Galvanize (Type: Electricity, Passive. When you apply Shock, you regain 30 SP.)

Level: 9
MaxHP: 56

Strength: 13
Magic   : 33
Vitality: 21
Agility : 21
Cunning : 7

Abilities Known:
5) ------------
6) ------------
7) ------------
8) ------------

Name : Ben nefilin
MaxHP: 81

Strength: 13
Cunning : 38

Resist: Slash
Weak  : Electricity Light

Abilities Known:
1) Mind Blast (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 40 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Stun, causing the targets to miss their next turn. Cannot miss.)
2) Short Jaunt (Type: None, 10 SP. Warp to a random nearby position you can see. This is not considered a movement ability.)
3) Body Lock (Type: Body, 30 SP. 50% chance to cause Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
4) Mending (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)
5) ------------

Agility : 14

Abilities Known:

Name : Vile Ukobach

Agility : 22
Cunning : 33

Resist: Fire Body
Weak  : Ice Light

Abilities Known:
1) Searing Touch (Type: Fire, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
2) Flame Dart (Type: Fire, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 33% chance to Ignite the target, causing damage over a short duration.)
3) Greek Fire (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases the duration of your Ignite effects by 3 turns.)
4) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
5) Numbing Touch (Type: Body, 15 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to inflict Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)
6) Blood Rot (Type: Body, Passive. When you apply Infection, Poison, or Paralysis, you have a 50% chance to reduce the target's offense by 20%.)
7) Refresh (Type: Healing, 5 SP. Transfers up to 15 SP from the user to the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (1))
8) Stone Stance (Type: Defense, Passive. Provides a 15% chance to block Slash, Impact, Pierce, Fire, Ice, and Electricity attacks if your last action was not movement.)

Strength: 27
Magic   : 16
Cunning : 30

Abilities Known:
7) Swiftness (Type: None, Passive. Reduces the turn cost of movement and movement abilities by 20%.)

Magic   : 43

Abilities Known:
4) Chilling Touch (Type: Ice, 5 SP. 70 Power attack. Chills the target, reducing their accuracy, evasion, and movement speed by 12%.)
6) Emit Sparks (Type: Electricity, 20 SP. Targets up to 3 random enemies. 70 Power attack. Has a 10% chance to inflict Shock, causing the targets to miss their next turn. 70% chance to hit, unaffected by accuracy and evasion.)
7) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
8) Galvanize (Type: Electricity, Passive. When you apply Shock, you regain 30 SP.)

Name : Shoggoth
MaxHP: 89

Strength: 33
Magic   : 10
Vitality: 41
Agility : 24
Cunning : 27

Resist: Impact Ice
Weak  : Fire Mind

Abilities Known:
1) Speedbreaker (Type: Impact, 20 SP. 70 Power attack. Has a 35% chance to reduce speed by 33%.)
2) Healing Factor (Type: Healing, Reactive. Bestows Regeneration when an attack reduces your health to 50% or less, restoring health over time. Cooldown: Factor (1))
3) Eat Alive (Type: Pierce, 10 SP. 100 Power attack. 50% accuracy. Heals the user for 50% of the damage dealt (affected by Body resistance).)
4) Dazzling Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Stun adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing them to miss their next turn.)
6) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)

MaxHP: 102

Strength: 25
Magic   : 8
Vitality: 49
Agility : 25

Abilities Known:
2) Flesheater (Type: Body, Reactive. Responds to an adjacent character's death by draining them, healing yourself for 15% of their maximum HP.)
3) Choking Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 50% chance to delay the next turn of adjacent characters that deal damage to you.)
6) Oppressor (Type: Dark, Passive. Increases defense by 25% against enemies with lower HP. (Bonus is affected by Dark resistance.))
7) Numbing (Type: Body, Passive. Provides a 20% chance for your Slash, Impact, and Pierce attacks to apply Paralysis, causing the target to frequently miss their turns.)

Name : Vile Akateko

Magic   : 46
Vitality: 22
Agility : 33

Abilities Known:
3) Filth Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Infect adjacent characters that deal damage to you, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
7) Calm (Type: Healing, 15 SP. Removes Stun, Sleep, Panic, and Charm.)

Name : Druj nasu

Magic   : 27
Vitality: 33
Agility : 10
Cunning : 55

Weak  : Fire Light

Abilities Known:
1) Corrupt (Type: Body, 15 SP. 70% chance to inflict Infection, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
2) Sepsis Wave (Type: Body, 25 SP. Only affects Infected characters. Inflicts Poison, causing damage over time (can stack three times). Can't miss.)
3) Contagion (Type: Body, 15 SP. Must target an Infected character. 70% chance to Infect an enemy near the target. Free action. Cooldown: Cantrip (3))
4) Filth Veil (Type: Body, Reactive. 35% chance to Infect adjacent characters that deal damage to you, which hinders HP and SP recovery.)
5) Warmth (Type: Fire, Passive. Increases HP and SP regeneration based on the number of Ignited characters you can see (more characters = larger bonus, with diminishing returns.))
6) Blue Whisper (Type: Mind, 20 SP. 65% chance to cause Sleep, preventing the target from acting for several turns or until damaged. Free action. Cooldown: Presence (8))
7) Dazzling Veil (Type: Mind, Reactive. 20% chance to Stun adjacent characters that deal damage to you, causing them to miss their next turn.)
8) Mending (Type: Healing, 25 SP. Cannot be used on Mended targets. 150 Power heal. Applies Mended.)

Sandman25

Postby Ferret » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:43 pm

Tower:15 would be a respectable showing, even without a mono-elemental summoner conduct. :D Not bad at all. :D

I'm glad you're enjoying the mid/late game more now. :D
Ferret

Postby Sandman25 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Also note I refuse to use Swiftness/Dash on main character ;)
Although Turdak with Swiftness and Blue Whisper made some chase links possible.
Sandman25

Previous

Return to General Discussion