My first ghost on 20+ tower

The tower awaits!

Re: My first ghost on 20+ tower

Postby Ferret » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Congrats on the Mask victory. :D

Summoners will sometimes hold off on summoning if they don't have any healthy candidates left, even if this means the slot is going to be empty instead. This is especially true if the candidates are low on HP *and* SP (after all, if you wait a few turns, they at least get the SP back!) Did you mean that he did this even when he should have had healthy candidates left? That would be a bug, and from what you wrote, that sounds like it might be what you meant.

Unconquerable's a tricky beast. On the one hand, it does make Endure abilities easier to use, but on the other hand, it's only if they're taking hits, so it's not quite the same as being a pure time-based cooldown. I'll take a look and see if I can find a sane way to juggle the numbers a bit though. :)

Thanks for the report, and congrats again. :D
Ferret

Postby oneeyedjoe » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Yup, that's what I meant. Wraith spawned with 3 allies, one of them got badly injured and he dismissed it and never summoned anyone again. So actually when I busted ghost wide open and tried to link with unicorn that fight got way harder than ghost encounter itself :D (when sleeping demons from damaged relic woke up that is)
oneeyedjoe

Postby Ferret » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:14 pm

I'll check it out then. :D But for the record, barring something horrifying, this will probably be the last bug fix going into the next build :D
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:29 pm

I think this is where it got mentioned first: I finished implementing the anti score spamming measures today, for the upcoming build. Granted, it's far from bulletproof, but if my working assumption that people are more interested in save scumming than score spamming holds up, it should be enough. :) We'll seeeee. :D
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:02 pm

Going back to an old buggy bug: Meditation does indeed get used sometimes at 100+ SP... but it's rare and a very low value action: it will never happen if there is anything better to do. :) I'd prefer to leave this as is for now: it never hurts to be prepared and it is technically better than passing a turn if that was the alternative.
Ferret

Previous

Return to General Discussion