Oh hey, 1000 posts :P

Talk about anything non-FerretDev.Org related here!

Oh hey, 1000 posts :P

Postby Ferret » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:16 pm

:D I suppose it isn't much of a milestone, but when you're as small as Demon is, you take all of them you can get.

I think it predates any of the existing active posters, but I actually tried opening the forum much earlier in Demon's development and... it was open for months, with nobody posting in it except friends of mine I had to poke into it. I eventually closed it because it wasn't worth fighting off spammers to keep a forum open when no one I wasn't pestering to use it was using it. :D

I re-opened later of course, with a much better defense against spammers, and hey, there are people here now. :D There still aren't many of you, but enough for us to hit 1000 posts. :) Once Demon's a little further along, I'll work more on getting the word out, but while it's still in alpha, I'm not tooooo worried about it. I really at this point want just enough players to get good feedback, and that's where things are at now. :D

Thanks for the support and feedback everyone. :)
Ferret

Re: Oh hey, 1000 posts :P

Postby Sandman25 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:24 pm

Sorry, I had to stop posting when I saw I was about to have more posts than you :)
If seriously, thank you for the game and the forum!
Sandman25

Return to Off Topic