Loving this game

Have feedback or suggestions for Demon? Talk about it here!

Loving this game

Postby WillJoeChuck » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:33 am

Just found this game recently thanks to Rogue Basin; absolutely loving it. I haven't played a rogue like this much since DCSS.

There are two things that i find myself constantly wanting: a way to quickly scroll through my captured demons without backing out of their menu (so i could easily compare their stats, for example), and (this may already exist, but I haven't been able to find out how to access it) a way to display all of the recent messages, rather than just the last 10 or so; turns happen fast and it is not always obvious what happens when.

Other than that, keep up the good work!!

-WJC
WillJoeChuck

Re: Loving this game

Postby Ferret » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:49 am

Hey WillJoeChuck, welcome to the forum. :D I'm glad you're enjoying Demon. :)

Hmm.. regarding scrolling through the captured demons, do you mean scrolling through them without leaving the character sheet view? Hmm.. I might be able to manage that, but it'll be a bit: the current build cycle is already a bit longer than I'd like and still has a ways to go, but I'll see if I can fit it into a future build.

I am actually going to try and come up with something (and it may not be much) for this build that allows viewing more of your recent messages: this is a common request, and it should be fairly doable timewise.

Thanks for the feedback, and good luck in the Tower. :D
Ferret

Return to Feedback and Suggestions