delete save slot

Have feedback or suggestions for Demon? Talk about it here!

delete save slot

Postby summonerd » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:21 am

hi, just simple suggestions.
"Welcome back to demon.
Choose a save slot to start or resume or delete a game" is more usefully.
If this game already have command that delete slot, i'm sorry.
summonerd

Re: delete save slot

Postby summonerd » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:22 pm

btw how do i "swap two non-empty ability hotkeys"?
I know its "=" key from helping, But my "=" key response "-" input. So "=" key just open option.
I am sorry to have a stupid question :/
summonerd

Postby Ferret » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:12 am

Your questions aren't stupid, there's no need to apologize. :D

You can currently delete a save slot by selecting it, pressing Ctrl+Q in game, and then typing in your summoner's name. There isn't currently a way to do it from the save slot menu, but I may add one later.

As far swapping hotkey buttons... hm... by the sound of it, you're using a different keyboard than most, and ability swapping is usually the thing there ends up not being a key for when that is the case. :( I'll have to add an alternate key for it, I'll see if I can sneak that into the next build.
Ferret

Postby summonerd » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:55 am

Ferret wrote:Your questions aren't stupid, there's no need to apologize. :D

You can currently delete a save slot by selecting it, pressing Ctrl+Q in game, and then typing in your summoner's name. There isn't currently a way to do it from the save slot menu, but I may add one later.

As far swapping hotkey buttons... hm... by the sound of it, you're using a different keyboard than most, and ability swapping is usually the thing there ends up not being a key for when that is the case. :( I'll have to add an alternate key for it, I'll see if I can sneak that into the next build.

Actually, my keyboard is japanese. Maybe this is reason,,,,,, :/

>> I'll have to add an alternate key for it, I'll see if I can sneak that into the next build.
I'm glad to hear that. You are so kindly dev :o

ty for replying
summonerd

Postby Ferret » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:35 am

Oh, yes, a Japanese keyboard would explain it. Demon has never had good luck with non-QWERTY keyboards, since that's all I have to test on myself. The first time this came up, it was the use portal key that didn't work! (Now you know why there are 3 different keys for it. :D )
Ferret

Postby summonerd » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:44 pm

hi dev.
The reply for adding "z" to swapping key has become late(im sry), But I tested this a few days ago.
Its huge QoL update for me(I mean for JP demon fun)!! Finally i can organize my ability slot :D
Also new brand patch is so amazing. Ty for keeping update.
summonerd

Postby Ferret » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:20 am

No problem, I'm glad it's been helpful for you, and that you're enjoying the Brand update. :D
Ferret

Return to Feedback and Suggestions