Demons with Dreamstalker

Have feedback or suggestions for Demon? Talk about it here!

Demons with Dreamstalker

Postby MustAskQuestions » Sat May 13, 2017 10:00 am

Demons with dreamstalker passive(attacks do not wake up sleeping enemies and +%50 dmg vs sleeping enemies) ignore sleeping enemies and attack awake enemies first.I think all demons with dreamstalker should change their behavior and treat sleeping enemies as if they were stunned or shocked they should even prioritize hitting sleeping enemies to get bonus damage.

Lilim has both dreamstalker and blue whisper(puts enemies to sleep) and she can't utilize her passive.
MustAskQuestions

Re: Demons with Dreamstalker

Postby Ferret » Sat May 13, 2017 10:26 am

Huh. Is it not working that way for you?

It is worth noting: Dreamstalker requires the target to both be Asleep *and* at full health. Dreamstalkers will attack sleeping targets with full HP, but (correctly) ignore sleeping targets without full HP, since they have no particular advantage against them.

If that isn't happening for you, that's a bug. :D Zip up the save file and send it to ferretdev.org@gmail.com, or put it on Dropbox and I'll take a look. :)
Ferret

Postby MustAskQuestions » Sat May 13, 2017 10:41 am

I missed the full hp part, My character is dead now, got the highest score in experimental 8-).
Just noticed in the codex daemonium lilim has 48 Hp but her maxHp is 46 so it shows 48/48 (46).
MustAskQuestions

Postby Ferret » Sat May 13, 2017 10:42 am

The Codex is generated by just temporarily spawning those characters, so they get the bonus maxHP on spawn that they always do since they can request MaxHP during negotiations. :D
Ferret

Return to Feedback and Suggestions