Rearrange Eye of the Dragon

Have feedback or suggestions for Demon? Talk about it here!

Rearrange Eye of the Dragon

Postby Gaswafers » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:19 pm

What bothers me the most about eye of the dragon is that none of the element choices except poison have what I'd consider a "basic ability". So here's my suggestion:
-Remove Stunning Blow from the relic altogether.
-Move every first ability except Venomous Bite from the primaries, into new categories for them under secondaries(Heat Wave would be the ability gained from choosing Fire as your secondary element, etc).
-Give Heavy Blow to Impact primary, and give the hybrid 85 power moves to Fire, Ice, and Electricity primary.
-I want to suggest that Dark primary should get one of the upcoming Emit attacks as its new first ability, but that may conflict with the philosophy of the relic(since this would make Dark primary a pure magic choice).
-Upgrade Cursed Slash to the cleave variant after moving it into Dark secondary.
Gaswafers

Re: Rearrange Eye of the Dragon

Postby Ferret » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:36 pm

Eye of the Dragon is supposed to be "AE melee hybrid" themed: thats why most of the starting melee abilities have AE components (including Cursed Slash in that) rather than being single-target. That said, I could still see making this sort of change, they should probably have more consistent single-target options regardless.

On the other hand, I am currently thinking about larger more sweeping character start changes, so this might get caught up in that: http://forum.ferretdev.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=275
Ferret

Return to Feedback and Suggestions