The "later" list

Have feedback or suggestions for Demon? Talk about it here!

The "later" list

Postby Ferret » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:36 am

Just as FYI, these are the bugs/suggestions I noted at various times during this build cycle, but have specifically marked as things to be done later. Some of them I probably already said would be later, some I probably didn't specify either way, but want to specify now (and am picking later on them mostly so I can get the build out ASAP and because none of these are all that critical):

[ ] (later) Negotiation screen should be over level name display (check all resolutions)
[ ] (later) Snuff Out failures trigger Guilty, Tormentor, etc.
[ ] (later) Kill-me captureables shouldn't follow you into new levels...
[ ] (later) Corpses appear on top of 'out of sight character' markers.
[ ] (later) Look into Charm vs enemies from different group.
[ ] (later) Improve Demonic Compendium listing generation.
[ ] (later) Review other pursuables for new penalty options:
[ ] (later) Join / Leave
[ ] (later build chase option) Leaves Level
[ ] (later build option) Ambush at Portal
[ ] (later) Show Level up or bonus points on main character informative sheet if relevant?
[ ] (later) Health/MaxHP demands maybe have a chance to take too much?
[ ] (later) Indicate demon's base level somehow?
[ ] (later) Review Mark's forum posts for ideas (MaxHP, ViKeys default to Off, 1st time options, etc.)
[ ] (later build) Deleting abilities...
[ ] Cancel Copy Ability credits cost?
[ ] Re-choose Hero ability?
Ferret

Re: The "later" list

Postby mbj » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:02 am

Can you post a full todo list?
mbj

Re: The "later" list

Postby Ferret » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Not an honest one, probably. A fair bit of it only exists in my head, I don't really flesh out the details until I'm closer to doing them. For example, I can tell you I plan to do a "traits" system as I've mentioned a few times before, and I have some ideas about it, but I haven't made it into a full task list or anything yet. I usually only keep task lists of reported bugs, or things for the current build, and maybe some rough notes on the build following the current build.

From another direction, I'm also a little wary of posting grand plans about things way ahead of when I expect to actually do them, for a number of reasons: Big things that are also distant tend to be subject to quite a bit of change which makes it much more likely I'm inadvertently posting inaccurate information or tying myself down to something I haven't fully thought out yet, and it also stars to veer a bit into "talking too much, deving not enough" territory, possibly, though that one may just be in my head.
Ferret

Return to Feedback and Suggestions