pls upgrade "relic upgrade"

Have feedback or suggestions for Demon? Talk about it here!

pls upgrade "relic upgrade"

Postby zombie troll » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:35 am

hi dev :)
first of all, thank u for making really fun roguelike game and keeping update.

I think relick upgrade isn't choice.
Consume/Translator/Recycle/Revelation/Fusion Saver/etc, they look like fun. But player need slots to use well these relic ability. so After all i take Capasity UP all time.
Effect of Capasity up is too powerfull, so it cant be compared with other upgrade. I bet over 80% of player take Capasity Up everytime.
Could u make Capasity up automatically? I mean player can get Capasity up + 1 upgrade in 5,15,25(,,,).

ty for reading my bad English.
zombie troll

Re: pls upgrade "relic upgrade"

Postby Ferret » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:42 am

Hey Zombie Troll, and welcome to the forum. :) I'm glad you're enjoying Demon. :D

There is a plan on the books already to swap relic upgrades over to a point buy system: i.e.: You get points over time, different upgrades will cost different amounts. Under this sort of system, it will be possible to assign different costs to different upgrades, so that more powerful ones can be more expensive to compensate. :D

That said, I can't really give Capacity boosts out for free with levels precisely because it *is* that powerful. :D

Thank you for the feedback and kind words, I appreciate both. :) Good luck in the Tower. :)

PS: Your English is fine by the way. :D
Ferret

Postby zombie troll » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:43 am

ty for fast reply

>>There is a plan on the books already to swap relic upgrades over to a point buy system: i.e.: You get points over time, different upgrades will cost different amounts. Under this sort of system, it will be possible to assign different costs to different upgrades, so that more powerful ones can be more expensive to compensate. :D
Wow, nice! i can't wait update :shock:
zombie troll

Postby Ferret » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:45 am

To clarify, that's not in the next build :D Just on the list for a future build, but it's probably not too far down the line.
Ferret

Postby mbj » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:54 am

Yea dude, in older versions you used to start with 8 (eight) demon slots instead of the 6 you have now. There was also no currency, you used to earn training points for each demon to teach skills to each other; also there were consumables that let you fuse demons and stuff. That was the golden age of demon. I always pick cap up and/or quick dismiss if I don't have some kind of gimmick build in mind.
mbj

Return to Feedback and Suggestions