demondex

Have feedback or suggestions for Demon? Talk about it here!

demondex

Postby onget » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:02 pm

This game requires demondex.
I need to check the ability of demon at any time for planned abilities selection.
onget

Re: demondex

Postby Ferret » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:05 pm

This one has come up before... I'm definitely not opposed to it, I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Since it's come up again though, let me look into it and see what would be required. It might be easier than I'm thinking, especially since I've cleaned up the code a bit since the last time I looked, probably. :)
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:51 pm

Going to give this a shot. :) Going to have to get a little creative on the UI front since using letters to select things normally imposes a 52 item limit and there are more than twice that many demons, and I'm also concerned about the lag time on loading up all the demons at once, but I think I have credible ideas on how to solve both now. :D
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:45 pm

:P Oof. If I'd known what a pain this was going to be, I'd probably have not started it while on vacation, but it's getting there. :) Should be in the next build, though I don't promise it will be without mild performance issues on lower end machines. :P Then again, even Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse's compendium has some performance issues on my 3DS, so I'm not going to be toooo grumpy at myself over it. :D
Ferret

Postby wizzzargh » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:14 am

Quick just make the Demondex as a simple .txt file to consult out of game and say that was your plan all along!
wizzzargh

Postby Ferret » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:17 am

I've got it to a pretty reasonable place now. Slower machines might noticeable a small hitch when you first open it, but that'll be it I think. :D
Ferret

Return to Feedback and Suggestions