Copy ability from delete ability screen

Have feedback or suggestions for Demon? Talk about it here!

Copy ability from delete ability screen

Postby Gaswafers » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:33 am

There are a few situations where you would want to be able to use copy ability from the delete ability screen, like using revelation or fusion on a fully slotted demon. You could get something you want for somebody else while wanting to keep all the abilities the demon already had.
Gaswafers

Re: Copy ability from delete ability screen

Postby Ferret » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:32 pm

Hmm... I can see your point, but I'm not sure I want to go down this path. I allow similar behavior for demons because the situations in which you gain too many demons are usually a bit more chaotic and it is possible the player did not notice they were full on demons when they started the link (after all, this almost always happens in combat, presumably they had something else on their mind. :P )

With abilities though, it is always the result of Copy Ability, Fuse Demons, or Revelation: there's nothing stopping you from using these in combat, but most players don't, so that reason doesn't really exist here. I think for now I'd rather stick with a demon actually needing to fully learn an ability before you can Copy it around.
Ferret

Return to Feedback and Suggestions