Is Quiet Prayer still relevant?

Have feedback or suggestions for Demon? Talk about it here!

Is Quiet Prayer still relevant?

Postby Gaswafers » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Quiet Prayer is only useful for abilities that have at least a 3 second cooldown. After the light/dark rework, these are less common and some spells that DO have cooldowns that high are nearly useless for using with Quiet Prayer anyway(Humble/Agony). The other sources of light/dark cooldown reduction may face a similar issue, but Quiet Prayer suffers much greater from it.
Gaswafers

Re: Is Quiet Prayer still relevant?

Postby geminimax » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:05 am

I believe that Quiet Prayer is a very useful ability, but it doesn't see a lot of use because most of the light/dark abilities besides the vanilla Humble/Agony/Light Dart/Vigor Siphon haven't been explored a lot. I think this happens mostly because a lot of the interesting synergies are locked behind modifiers, and worse, the second tier ones. I also believe Quiet Prayer suffers from being an active ability. While in theory it can be pretty useful, it's terribly annoying to spam it on high cooldowns.
geminimax

Re: Is Quiet Prayer still relevant?

Postby Bormoth » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:21 pm

hevent explored much but aren't there passives removing agony and similar buffs, Pretty sure slient prayer humble agony could be interesting way to build some eye of dragon characters.
Bormoth

Return to Feedback and Suggestions