End game resistances

Have feedback or suggestions for Demon? Talk about it here!

End game resistances

Postby LuckyLuckLuc » Tue May 17, 2016 4:49 am

Just a hunch here but I feel like in the last couple of floors fire/electricity is king. I also feel like an absurd amount of enemies are body immune or resistant near the end. I think ICE has a hard time in the end as well.

I'm sure this will be addressed as more and more monsters are added.
LuckyLuckLuc

Re: End game resistances

Postby Ferret » Wed May 18, 2016 5:04 pm

Yeah, resistance balancing mid-development is a tricky area. I don't want or expect a full pass on it by any means, but there will definitely be times when they are a bit out of whack simply because some of the other content they're supposed to be balanced alongside isn't there yet.

I'll take a look at T:19-20's demons and make sure they aren't completely crazy. :) Thanks for the feedback. :D
Ferret

Re: End game resistances

Postby wizzzargh » Wed May 18, 2016 5:56 pm

As someone who just won with a Frost Ringer who found Snow Storm and Winterkill on Tower:12 I just want to say that I had a pretty good time with Ice just about everywhere.

I was keeping this post in mind as I played and I'd agree with Body having a rough time in the later levels, though.

Body does great in Anomaly, but between melee brutes and undead often being body resistant, body does have a tough time as the game goes on.
wizzzargh

Return to Feedback and Suggestions