Outrunning Friendly Demons in Autoexplore

Found a bug? Great! Post about it here!

Outrunning Friendly Demons in Autoexplore

Postby wizzzargh » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:37 pm

I'm not sure if this is a bug or feature or hallucination, but my friend and I both noticed that sometimes the player would run ahead of their walkabout party with swiftness, forcing him to interrupt autoexplore, mash wait a few times until the demons caught up, and so on. Neither of us remembered this happening before this build, and it seemed to be inconsistent- occasionally the Swift player and a Swift Kasha would leave the other two summoned demons behind during autoexplore, but other times it seems like the player would match their speed to that of the party and nobody would be left behind to become blue dots in the blackness, so we weren't sure what was happening and were too busy actually playing the game to do rigorous testing on the matter.

But it's definitely a danger to walk that far ahead of your demons, so I thought I'd mention it sooner rather than later.
wizzzargh

Re: Outrunning Friendly Demons in Autoexplore

Postby Ferret » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:43 pm

This is a good one to have found now, since there's a new move speed boosting ability in the next build that is actually (conditionally) better than and stacks with Swiftness. :) I'll take a look, and thank you!
Ferret

Re: Outrunning Friendly Demons in Autoexplore

Postby Shadowdweller » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:15 am

I've found this to be the case too. Even sometimes when my party members ALSO have swiftness.
Shadowdweller

Return to Bug Reports