Infinite Mended Status

Found a bug? Great! Post about it here!

Infinite Mended Status

Postby Anthropics » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:02 am

Sorry I' not sure the proper way to format an image on the forum, Great Healer seems to make mended status last forever.
Anthropics

Re: Infinite Mended Status

Postby Ferret » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:34 pm

Yikes, yeah, that does seem to be the case under certain circumstances. :(

I've fixed the bug here, and I'm going to add an extra bit to clear any permanent Mended status nonsense that gets loaded in. I'll release this as soon as possible, hopefully sometime this morning.

I'm sorry for the showstopper, but thank you for the report, this is a good one to have squished!

Edit: Oh, and welcome to the forum!
Ferret

Re: Infinite Mended Status

Postby Ferret » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:10 pm

A build that fixes this bug, and corrects permanent Mended on any save games loaded into it, has been uploaded.

As for transferring your save file over, searching your hard drive for a folder called Save_5_17_ should reveal where your particular OS stores Unity saved games. (You may need to be able to view hidden files/folders for the search to work.)

Then, simply run the new version once 7/25, play a throwaway character briefly, exit, and then copy the contents of Save_5_17_ and Record _5_17_ to Save_7_25_20 and Record_7_25_20, replacing what was already in those, and you should be good to go.

If you need help finding your Save files to copy over to the new version's save files, let me know. :) (and include your operating system in the reply, since it will vary from OS to OS.)
Ferret

Return to Bug Reports