Impossible Relic Wraith Encountered

Found a bug? Great! Post about it here!

Impossible Relic Wraith Encountered

Postby ShinQuickMan » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:50 pm

Just encountered a Relic Wraith with every single Relic Upgrades on the top floor of the Tower.

Something tells me that's a debug summoner...
ShinQuickMan

Re: Impossible Relic Wraith Encountered

Postby Ferret » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:13 pm

Or a cheater! (It'd be almost impossible for a debug ghost to appear, the editor always uses its own hard-coded scoring version, no matter what the actual scoring version is.) Do me a favor, if you still have it handy: page over in its character sheet to the description, and tell me what number it says "appears in your mind". That'll be the id number of the ghost, which will help me find and remove it. I'll try to find it myself too though.

Thanks for the report!
Ferret

Re: Impossible Relic Wraith Encountered

Postby Ferret » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:21 pm

Found it and zapped it. Weren't that many Level 38 ghosts after all :P Zapping it won't remove it from your game, but it does mean no one else will find it.

Happily, MOST of those upgrades are meaningless on a Relic Wraith (only AI summoners get the special "simulated upgrade" bonuses for things like Enemy Lure, a player's ghost is assumed to already contain the benefits of the real version from when it was alive), so assuming nothing else is weird about it it should be killable or at least avoidable I hope.

Thanks again for the report. :)
Ferret

Return to Bug Reports