Wraiths Summon only 1 Demon Initially

Found a bug? Great! Post about it here!

Wraiths Summon only 1 Demon Initially

Postby wizzzargh » Sun May 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Probably related to that new 'summon supports preferentially'
Seems like wraiths show up with only 1 support demon initially, then have to manually summon the rest

Also minor glitch where the relic update screen hovered around after I leveled up while having to delete a demon and having an upgrade available- maybe too many things tried to get added to the menu at once?

Went away after restarting the game though, so no worries
wizzzargh

Re: Wraiths Summon only 1 Demon Initially

Postby Ferret » Sun May 13, 2018 7:41 pm

Don't suppose you got the license plate off that wraith? :D

If you read the text descriptions of relic wraiths, they will have a number displayed near the end of it: if you ever encounter relic wraith specific bugs, those can be a big help. :D Not a big deal if you forget though, especially since I doubt this bug is all that specific to individual wraiths.

grumbly interface issues make me grumbly. :D I tested "weirdness when forced to delete" a fair bit during the MTBs, but was never able to reproduce this issue. There must be something I'm missing, but I'll take another swing at it. :D

Thanks for the reports. :D
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Sun May 13, 2018 7:53 pm

Got a repro on the relic wraith bug. Fixing nows.
Ferret

Postby wizzzargh » Sun May 13, 2018 8:00 pm

Another incredibly minor glitch

The relic wraith is dead, and while all the sleeping demons are properly unaligned, this ukobach claims to still serve the dead wraith

No effect on actually linking with it though, so whatever

I'll try to keep license plates in mind from now on!
Last edited by wizzzargh on Sun May 13, 2018 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wizzzargh

Postby Ferret » Sun May 13, 2018 8:01 pm

Fixed the relic wraith one, will release 5/13/2018 to address it.

Still no luck on reproducing the funny business with the menus. I'll keep trying and digging around for a bit, but I'll release 5/13/2018 soon regardless of whether I can pin it down or not.
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Sun May 13, 2018 8:12 pm

No repro on the post-death name tag yet, but yeah, that's minor enough that I'm not too worried about it, since it isn't actually preventing the link. I've noted it in the books though, thanks again. :D
Ferret

Postby Geoffreylikespie » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:18 am

I'm joining this thread to post a related UI bug.

I had just stepped on a brand in Anomaly:2 but it was also the last place I needed to step to get visibility, so I ended up finishing exploring the floor and having to decide a brand to delete (I was at maximum capacity) at the same time.

Here you can see that the screen to choose which action to take is still overlayed on the brand selection screen. It is worth noting that clicking did not work while this was up. I had to press letters to choose "delete brand" and I believe to choose which brand to delete as well.

The UI remained overlayed even after successfully deleting one. I didn't wait to check if it got in the way of gameplay itself, but I was able to save and quit. Restarting fixed the bug itself.

I assume that this happened because the game tried to accomplish multiple things in the same turn, prompting me with a brand (and choosing one to delete) at the same time as doing all the post-exploration stuff. I also had Item Sense so that might have affected things.

This bug isn't game breaking since just restarting the app fixes it but I figured I should post about it anyways.
Everybody gangsta til Mordecai pulls out the massacre
Geoffreylikespie

Postby Ferret » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:07 pm

Ooof, yeah, sometimes Demon gets... confused... if too much happens at once, and that's what it looks like happened here. :) Thank you for the report, I'll look into it.
Ferret

Return to Bug Reports