A couple of small "problems"

Found a bug? Great! Post about it here!

A couple of small "problems"

Postby 2tousent » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:47 am

I was about to post this in the other topic but noticed you asked to do so in the bug reports.

Luckilly i found about the F5 thing while reading another post (you could have told me about it!)
Ignore the "retro" look of the task bar (it's windows 7)... I had my reasons for making it look like this... Those reasons don't have much logic behind them, but i'm too lazy to change it now :lol:

this is full screen, i can see the bottom now, but everything else looks blurry for some reason (i wouldn't want to use it anyway, even if it looked fine as i like to be able to see my unrelated notifications)

This is the Portuguese keyboard. (taken from wikipedia)
I don't know how to format it to fit for the forum, but thankfully both the ? and the = can be seen.
At first i tought it was related to the Shift key, as i need to hold it and press the respective key, but i remembered (and went to re-check it) that \ and | (wich requires Shift), share the same key, and both work, so i have no idea what the problem may be.

Don't bother with it too much tho, they are just minor nuisances (i guess that other people could be annoyed by them tho, but doesn't seem very likely)
2tousent

Re: A couple of small "problems"

Postby Ferret » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:36 am

I did kinda space out about F5 :P It's so rarely used it slipped my mind. Sorry about that!

Yeah, I have no idea what's going on with the cut off.... you *are* using the rarely used middle resolution, but that shouldn't cause this.

Someone on itch recently tipped me off about why full screen is a bit fuzzy looking possibly... it isn't high on the priority list but I do plan to look into at some point, so you might get a fix from that direction later.

And... yeah. Non-English keyboards are my bane. :( Maybe try that key with the double arrows on it to the left of Backspace, or Shift+that?

Thanks for the bug reports. :D
Ferret

Re: A couple of small "problems"

Postby 2tousent » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:47 am

ah, thanks, found the hotkey!
"*" works instead of "="
2tousent

Return to Bug Reports