Save scum city

Found a bug? Great! Post about it here!

Save scum city

Postby LuckyLuckLuc » Tue May 17, 2016 4:45 am

If you lose a demon, you can X out of the game and load back in and the demon will be back if you don't end the turn.

Suggest implementing the autosave when a demon dies.
LuckyLuckLuc

Re: Save scum city

Postby Ferret » Tue May 17, 2016 1:04 pm

Put on the list for this build. :) Thanks!
Ferret

Postby Ferret » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:34 pm

This one will be a lesson in not blithely agreeing to bug fixes for "this build" just on the basis of how much I don't like the bug. :P It required updating how I handle saving... considerably, but this is done... boy is it ever done. Thanks for the report!

For the record, I'm probably not doing much more on the "local security" front until I'm out of alpha though. :P People who are determined to muck with things will be able to muck with things no matter how much time I spend on it, and I'm not interested in spending time on an arms race I'm unlikely to win anyway, especially not while the player base numbers in the dozens. :P I do agree it shouldn't be as easy as just closing the window though. :D
Ferret

Postby Masque » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:50 am

LuckyLuckLuc wrote:If you lose a demon, you can X out of the game and load back in and the demon will be back if you don't end the turn.

But, Luc, How did you know that? :)

P.S. Thanks for spreading word of this game.
Masque

Postby Ferret » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:29 pm

Oh, hey. :) Welcome to the forum, Masque. :D If you learned of Demon from Luc's stream, I owe him a thanks too. :D
Ferret

Postby LuckyLuckLuc » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:50 pm

Masque wrote:
LuckyLuckLuc wrote:If you lose a demon, you can X out of the game and load back in and the demon will be back if you don't end the turn.

But, Luc, How did you know that? :)

P.S. Thanks for spreading word of this game.

Laugh... um...... I let my friend play for a bit and they found it.... yeah that's it. I'm not scummy.... nope, not at all :roll:
LuckyLuckLuc

Return to Bug Reports