Bask not available to use on ignited targets

Found a bug? Great! Post about it here!

Bask not available to use on ignited targets

Postby LuckyLuckLuc » Fri May 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Trying to use bask on an ignited target but it is not a valid target. Not sure why, it is not all the time. Possibly because the target has multiple buffs/debuffs
Last edited by LuckyLuckLuc on Fri May 06, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LuckyLuckLuc

Re: Bask not available to use on ignited targets

Postby Ferret » Fri May 06, 2016 4:11 pm

It requires the target to be an enemy as well: You haven't been trying to Bask in the warm glow of burning friends have you? :)

If that isn't the issue, lemme know and I'll dig into this and see what I can find. :D
Ferret

Postby LuckyLuckLuc » Fri May 06, 2016 4:13 pm

Nope enemies
LuckyLuckLuc

Postby Ferret » Fri May 06, 2016 4:17 pm

Alrighty. :) I'll look into it and see what I can find. :D Thanks for the report. :)
Ferret

Postby LuckyLuckLuc » Fri May 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Hmm i think it is just because I didn't realize it had a short range. There isn't a range indicator i believe.
LuckyLuckLuc

Postby Ferret » Fri May 06, 2016 8:28 pm

Ah, yeah. There isn't a range indicator so much as a valid vs. invalid indicator. Improving this is buried on the UI List of Doom... well, it was buried, but actually it's gotten close to the top now since I've knocked out so many others. :D

Unrelated to the bug, I meant to ask if you're still streaming Demon when you play. :) Past experience shows I can't really watch a stream and work effectively, but I've been checking your YouTube page pretty obsessively for new videos to nibble on while eating :D If any Demon ones show up there, I will definitely watch them during downtimes. :D Streamed gameplay is awesome to watch, I got a fair bit of notes from the one stream I caught while it was in your "last broadcast" Twitch slot when you first arrived. :D
Ferret

Postby LuckyLuckLuc » Fri May 06, 2016 10:41 pm

I'd like to but my PC currently jsut died and i'm using some old dinosaur now so I cannot stream. I hope to get back online and stream it again. Was lots of fun to stream.
LuckyLuckLuc

Postby Ferret » Sat May 07, 2016 3:37 am

Oh no! :( That's why the YouTube page wasn't getting any new videos! I was new to following you, so I didn't know how frequent updates normally were.
Ferret

Return to Bug Reports